š“š‡š„ š‡š”šš“š„š‘ | STILES...

By bellasweetwriting

ššƒšš‘ššŽšš¢ šš ššŽšš›ššŽ šš˜šš—ššŒššŽ ššŒšš‘šš’šš•šššš‘šš˜šš˜šš šš‹ššŽššœšš šššš›šš’ššŽšš—ššššœ. š™½šš˜šš , ššŠšš™šš™ššŠšš›ššŽšš—šššš•šš¢, šššš‘ššŽšš¢... More

[ cast ]
[ one ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
[ f o r t y s i x ]
[ f o r t y s e v e n ]
[ f o r t y e i g h t ]
[ f o r t y n i n e ]

[ t h i r t y s i x ]

2.1K 87 59
By bellasweetwriting

t h i r t y  s i x
h e y  a m e l i a

STILES'S AMAZING AND BRILLIANT PLAN WAS TO LOCK UP JACKSON IN A PRISON TRANSPORTATION VAN, OR WHATEVER THAT THING IS CALLED. The girl was sitting in the passenger's seat next to the driver's while she waited for her boyfriend.

Something was off, but not with Jackson.

There was another threat, besides the six foot reptile inside that prison van. There was something else.

Or someone.

"He still doesn't believe me," Stiles told her as he looked from the outside, through the window. "Do you wanna try?"

"Nah, you're doing great."

Stiles left again towards the back of the van, while the girl grabbed her phone, looking through her contacts.

It was a bad idea, they were in a bad place right now, but they had to join forces for a common evil.

Amelia placed the phone next to her ear as she stepped outside of the van quietly, looking around to see if Stiles was still inside with Jackson.

Not even one ring went by until the person she called replied.

"Amelia," Derek said on the other line, "I know you guys know who the kanima is."

"That's not what I wanted to talk to you about, Derek," the girl informed the werewolf as she walked through the woods, sometimes looking back towards Stiles to see if the guy was outside, or if he even noticed she was out. "They're here..."

"What do you mean?"

"There's this... feeling I have. Like... like if my body wanted to run away, like if it knew I was going to get killed."

"So you think that means you are going to get killed?" There was no response. "Amelia?"

The girl laid unconsciously on the ground of the woods, with her phone next to her on top of the leafs.

The woman that shoot the tranquilizing arrow towards the girl's leg grabbed the phone, placing it next to her ear as she whispered.

"Amelia can't come to the phone right now... I'll see you at her funeral."

The woman proceeded to crash the phone in pieces, dropping it the parts on the ground before lifting up the girl like a sack, taking her out of the woods.

• • •

As soon as Stiles got out of the van, the body of Derek standing there, looking at him, frightened the guy.

"What the— Oh God..."

"Relax, I'm not here to talk about the kanima..."

Stiles followed Derek as he walked towards the front of the van, opening the door, realizing his worse fear.

"What are you— where's Amelia?"

"You just won the award for the worst boyfriend of the year," Derek mumbled before slamming the door, angrily. "She called me, said that she had a feeling, like the Sealgairs where here, then, there was a silence, and a woman picked up the phone... telling me that she will say hi to me in Amelia's funeral."

Stiles panicked. There was no possible way that Amelia was kidnapped. He just went to talk to Jackson for a few minutes, and she was right there.

"Amelia?" He whispered before walking towards the woods. "Amelia!"

Stiles was desperate, looking around for his girlfriend. He left her alone for two seconds and she was kidnapped, for two seconds. He placed a hand on his hand as he kept walking, almost tripping, looking for the girl.

"Amelia!" He yelled, but he was interrupted when he and Derek found the thing that scared the hell out of them.

Amelia's bag on the ground and her smashed phone next to it.

"Stiles!" Allison called him and the two turned around, looking at the girl. "The police knows that—." But she stopped herself when she saw Stiles and Derek.

The girl noticed as Stiles was holding his girlfriend's belongings, not being able to move, or to talk, or or even breathe.

They took her from him.

And they were gonna kill her.

He was never going to see her smile, or that thing she does when she doesn't understand a question in her test, where she squeezes her nose and frowns before placing the pen in between her lips, doubting if she should look for the answer in her phone without the teacher catching her.

He wasn't going to be able to hear her laugh anymore. Or feel her strawberry flavor lips against his. Or when they watch a movie, when she starts asking all these questions about what is going on and he kisses her to make her shut up because those doubts make him nuts, but loves them because she wants to understand everything that's going on.

She won't get to achieve that life plan scrapbook under her bed, with pictures of her perfect prom, her entire senior year, her wish list and her dreams. How she dreamt about wearing the perfect gold and black dress with a crown to prom, but won't admit it because she hated to feel like a girly girl.

Oh, but she was, she was a girly girl that could kill someone in seven seconds and now? They were going to kill her.

They were going to kill her because she was trying to protect her friends. They were going to kill her for having a golden heart and being the first one to deny hurting people... innocents.

He would give anything to have her again in his arms, and he regretted how they left things, awkwardly, when she told him about what Lizzie said, about how they loved each other.

He loved her and he didn't tell her.

"Stiles," Derek called him, placing his hands on top of the guy's shoulders, "I'm gonna find her, I swear, and I'll bring her safe. But you and Allison need to get out right now before the police arrives."

"No, I need to go," he said, panting, a single tear leaving his eye, "I need to find her."

"Stiles, she was captured by Sealgairs. They will kill her and if you go there, they will kill you. They won't even flinch. They are murderers..."

"I need to save her..."

"No, if you get killed... she won't move on. It will destroy her, Stiles, I need to make sure you're safe. I need to make sure that when I bring her back, you're going to be there waiting."

"I can't—"

"I promise to you," Derek whispered. "I'll find her."

• • •

Amelia slowly opened her eyes, looking around and recognizing the place she was. It was dark, lonely, but she could recognize that place anywhere.

They kidnapped her and brought her to her own basement.

Well, that was some Derek Hale shit right there.

"Hey Amelia..."

The girl looked up from the floor to notice the person she hasn't seen in years, yet she had heard stories about. Multiple stories about.

And if it was her, she had no chance of getting out alive.

"You know," her captor continued, "I wanted to stab you yet... I knew you would heal faster than... any of us. That's what being connected to a werewolf does to you, doesn't it? Gives you power, gives you control."

Amelia couldn't reply, she had duck tape covering her mouth as she tried to break apart, as she tried to break those ropes keeping her tied up to the chair.

"Maybe that's why you connected to, what's his name? Scott?" Amelia started to try to release herself, noticing that every time she did, she lose strength. "Oh! I covered the ropes with Nordic blue monkshood. Figured that, if you have a wolf's powers... you'll have a wolf's weaknesses."

The woman, who wasn't even a woman yet, ripped the duct tape from her face, making Amelia breathed in deeply before panting.

"Dahlia..." she whispered.

Dahlia Martinez Sealgair was her aunt's daughter, and one of the most powerful supernatural hunters alive. She was fast and strong, and she's had raw talent since she was a kid, the same way Amelia did.

Oh, but Dahlia played by the rules. Followed her training and now, at sixteen-years-old, she was faster and stronger than any other hunter. Amelia hadn't seen her in years since the girl closed herself up to train, staying away from the human civilization.

Now? She had kill more werewolves than any other, and other creatures too.

And Amelia knew as she saw the blade of the sword that she kept on her side, that she was going to start killing protectors too.

• • •

"I never understood chess," mentioned Dahlia as she played with the chess figures before tossing them against the wall, making them break. "Mom always said it'll help me focus. Guess I just had too much negative energy."

Dahlia turned around to look at her cousin. Amelia was in pain, as the wolfsbane was slowly burning her wrists like it does to a werewolf, and not increasing her powers like it should.

"You know... when my uncle and aunt sent me to kill you, I was kinda expecting a you'd put up a fight," Dahlia told her with a mocking smile. "Guess... having werewolf powers only made you smell like a scared dog."

"If you think I'm scared of you and that I won't put up a fight as soon as I get out of the ropes then... I don't think we're really relatives."

Her captor chuckled. "I would love to see you try."

Amelia fought the ropes once more, trying to not show the pain as them burned her skin, but her purple eyes beginning to shine, gave it away.

"Yikes... I was really hoping to see you do it," mocked her Dahlia. "You know... your mommy told me to make your death a quick and painless one, yet... I'm not much of a rule follower. Seeing you cry and sob in pain was an opportunity I couldn't let slide. And listening to your heartbeat as I tell you, with every single detail, what I'm gonna do to Lizzie as soon as I'm done with you."

"Do not touch her," Amelia muttered, making Dahlia chuckle.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" The hunter laughed before looking at her cousin seriously. "She's a mud-blood traitor who betrayed her family, so... she deserves to die a painful and slow death against my blade."

"Not if I can stop it..."

Derek's voice made Amelia exhale in relief. She saw as Dahlia stood up from the floor, looking towards the wolf with a mocking smile.

"An Alpha... I've killed once before but I feel like this one would be a pleasure."

Amelia couldn't do anything and she couldn't turn around to see what's happening. She just heard Derek roar and both of the grunting as they fought.

The girl tried to lift his legs as much as she could, leaning her head down towards her boot as she tried to take her dagger out.

Dahlia might be strong and tough but she was indeed stupid.

The girl grabbed it with her mouth before looking towards her hands tied to her back, dropping it and catching it with one of them.

She started cutting the rope before looking at Derek and Dahlia, almost killing each other. Amelia continued to cut down the rope with the blade until it was done, freeing her hand before starting to cut the rope of her legs.

"I've always wondered what would happen if I kill one part of the special bond," she heard Dahlia say. "I bet an earthquake."

When Amelia freed herself, she walked towards her cousins, stabbing the dagger on her shoulder, making her fall down to the floor and groan in pain.

"Derek! Quickly! Get the arrows with the green stripe!"

The Alpha looked for in the box filled with arrows on one of the corners, tossing to Amelia the arrow as she grabbed it, lifting it up and stabbing her cousin on the leg.

Thirty seconds passed until she was sleep.

Amelia panted as she removed the dagger from her cousin's shoulder, standing up and turning around to look at the Alpha.

"What took you so long?"

• • •

As they both walked towards the police station, Derek stopped her, placing a hand on her arm.

"She's not gonna stop, Amelia," the Alpha told her, softly. "When Sealgairs have a mission, they complete it."

"But I can change her..." Derek raised his eyebrows.

"You mean... turn her into a protector?" She nodded. "Did we saw the same hunter or—?"

"Dahlia's strong, but she's not very smart. She didn't kill me when I was unconscious because she thought I would heal, and she wanted to watch me suffer."

"You don't heal when you're unconscious." The girl nodded. "Huh..."

"Dahlia's only motivation is blood, her urge to kill," explained the protector as she exhaled. "We just have to change her destiny towards who."

Derek stared at her. She had spent so much time with Scott that she honestly believed she could save everyone. She could save her cold-blooded murderer cousin. That was a Scott McCall wish.

"Go with Stiles," Derek told her. "We'll figure it out later."

"You don't owe me anything, Derek. I actually in debt with you now."

"No more debts. No more favors. No more deals," he told her. "Let's just... trust each other."

She nodded softly before the guy disappeared, like he always does.

Amelia walked towards the station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 205 17
怌 stiles stilinski x f!oc 怍 šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ aurora 'rory' hale returns to beacon hills with her older brother, derek. she meets the annoying sarcas...
369K 14K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] āœ§ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
1.2K 26 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
21.3K 409 54
Scott's pack has been through a lot over the course of nearly a year. They've gained friends and allies and have tragically lost some as well. Lucy a...