Dil Dosti Dance-FF🥰

By ms__melon

This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the sto... More

character sketch
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter-22

Chapter - 17

647 22 7
By ms__melon

*Sorting it out 💝*

Soon the rehearsal gets over and Kriya leaves from there quietly. SwaRon follow her and she reached down stairs they stop her.

Sharon: I'm sorry aase zabardasti kisi se feeling accept karana is not right. Look I understand mene thoda zara react kar diya par Kriya all I want to say is its ok if you don't want to talk about Rey but just remember one thing whenever you want to talk m always there for you.
Kriya: Even I'm sorry mene bhi tum dono pe chila diya and thank you for understanding.

All three of them shared a group hug and after that suddenly Sharon's phone rang and she leaves.

Kriya: So Swayam when you guys making it official haan.
Swayam: Soon. You know ab jab uske sath time spend karta hu toh samajh aa raha hai ho much I missed all this.
Kriya with a smile: I'm really very happy for you guys.

Soon Sharon came and said: Let's leaves now come I'll drop you both.
Swayam: Nahi tum dono jao mujhe kuch kam hai.

After that KriSha sat in the car and leaves from there. On the way to Kriya's guest room KriSha were having a small conversation.

Kriya: Well Sharon I know it was your decision to take it slow but still I wanna ask when you and Swayam making it official.
Sharon: I don't know yaar kyuki iss baat ka faisla toh sirf Swayam he karega because I want his to be conformed about his feelings I don't want him to doubt his decision of giving me a second chance.
Kriya: - I'm sure Swayam will never doubt his decision of trusting you.
Sharon: Let's just hope.
Kriya: Par Sharon tumhe toh kuch socha he hoga na k Swayam kaise aapni feeling confess karega koi romantic date or something else.

Sharon: No I don't want him to do all this I just want him to be honest with his feeling. I know currently we all are tensed due to this finals that's why I just want that it should be simple only. Aur rahe baat date ki toh vo toh compitition jeetne k baad chale jayenge.
Kriya: I don't believe this Sharon yeh tum he ho na tum aur itni mature baatein kahi m sapna toh nahi dekh rahi.

Sharon eyed at Kriya then both burst out laughing. Soon they reached at the guest room KriSha bid goodbye to each other. Kriya goes inside and Sharon leaves.

As Kriya goes inside she saw Jordan there Jordan look at her and then look away Kriya knew he was upset with her actions so she walk towards him.

Kriya: Look i know you are upset with me because of what I told you few days back. I'm sorry I know you did all that for me but please try to understand things between me and Rey are very much complicated. I know I shouldn't have talk to you like that and I'm really sorry for my behavior.
Jordan: You were right Kriya i have no right to interfere in your life.
Kriya: Hey it's nothing like you are my friend and you have the right to do soo. But please not in this matter please try to understand.
Jordan: Its ok if you don't want me to interfere in that matter I understand there are few things which we don't like to discuss and it's totally ok.

After that both hugged each other. Now finally things were sorted between
all four SwaRon, Kriya and Jordan.

*Few days passed*

D3 gang was rehearsing for the finals. Soon the rehearsal gets over at that time Sharon received a message from Swayam saying.

" Kuch baat karni hai so please wait till everyone leave ☺"

A smile form on Sharon's face and she looked at Swayam. Soon everyone left only SwaRon was there.

Sharon: Haan Swayam bolo kya hua.

Swayam hold her hand and said: You know the moments I spent with you is always special no matter if those moments are good or bad they are always special you know why..... Because you are special. The first time i saw you i never thought I could every dance with you or be with you, forget about that i never thought I could even talk to you but time change you changed and look today I can actually call you MINE.

Sharon just couldn't believe she was like is all real Or she was dreaming.

Swayam continue: Yes you heard it right Sharon Rai Prakash I love you.

Sharon rushed and hugged Swayam tightly and said: I love you too.

*Few days later*

Days pass in the blink of an eye, gang was busy practicing for the finals. Everything was pretty much sorted between everyone accept for KriYansh. Where SwaRon accept there love for each other, KriYansh was still ignoring there feeling. Both of them were trying so hard to ignore there feeling but still they were unable to do so.

It was a day before the finals everyone was tensed yet excited for the finals. In the evening D3 were done with rehearsal and at that time Kriya said.

Kriya: Ok guys jis din ka hum sab ko wait that vo kal hai. Finals kal 7 baje start hoga so kal hum 5 milenge for last rehearsal. Please guys be on time.
Neha: I very much tensed.
Swayam: Neha don't be tensed just have faith in your dance aur kal hume hamara best dena hai.
Sharon: I can't believe finally the day is here the judgement day.

After that everyone was leaving for there home at that time Kriya gets a call.

It is a one-sided phone conversation.

Kriya: What par delivery toh kal pick up karne ki baat hui thi naa...... Ok fine m abhi aati hu collect karne.....

Everyone left but listening Kriya talking with someone on phone Rey stop and as Kriya cut the call he came towards her.

Rey: Kriya kya hua kis cheez ki delivery ki baat kar rahi thi.
Kriya: Humare costume aur props ki. Delivery kal collect karne ki baat hui thi kal m aur Sharon jane wale the but ab vo shopkeeper bol raha kal uski shop band hogi aaj he lene jana hoga.
Rey: Haan toh usme problem kya hai chalo m bhi sath mein chalta hu costume aur props lene.

Saying that both leaves from there. KriYansh reached at the shop location and collect there costumes and props. After that both sat in the car and starts the ride the shop was far from the rehearsal so it was pretty late till the time they were heading back. On the way to back home the car suddenly stopped Rey tried to start but he failed. He gets down of the car and opened the bonnet check. While checking Rey's right hand got cut and it starts bleeding and seeing that Kriya gets worried and get down from the car.

Kriya came hold Rey's hand and said: Jab kam karna nahi aata toh kyu karte ho.
Rey took his hand back and said: Mujhe aata hai samjhi tum.
Kriya: Haa vo toh dikh he raha hai. First aid kit kaha hai.
Rey: Kriya itni bhi nahi lagi hai.
Kriya: Jitna pucha hai utna bolo na first aid kit kaha hai.
Rey: Driver seat k piche wali pouch m.

Kriya get the first aid kit from the car and starts doing the dressing yet again Rey denied: Kriya itni bhi nahi.....
Kriya cuts him: Kisine aapse pucha.

And then apply the bandage and after that she looks hear and there to see is anyone there as it was late and there was very few people around, soon she spot a man and ask him - Excuse me yaha aasa pass koi garage hai kya.
Man: Haan thoda aage he ek dhaba hai uske left side m he hai.

After that Kriya tell Rey to call a mechanic he does that and soon the mechanic came he said that car will take some time to get repair. As KriYansh were hungry both goes to dhaba. They reached there and order the food soon the food came and both started eating. As Rey's right hand had bandage he was eating with his left hand but it was difficult for him. Seeing Rey struggle Kriya said.

Kriya: Rey kisi ki help le lene se koi chota nahi hota.
Rey: Tumne kya soch k rakha hai k sidhe muh mujhe se baat karni he nahi hai. Yeh kya jab dekho tane marti rehti ho jo bolna hai sidhe sidhe bolo.
Kriya: Yeh he k jab khane mein problem ho rahi hai toh bol nahi sakte.

Rey didn't reply anything Kriya sat beside him and started feeding him with her hand. Rey was shocked seeing this as he didn't expect this he was just looking at her. Kriya was feeding Rey as for few minutes she forgot everything and was just living the current moment. Soon she finished feeding him and looking at Rey who was staring at her all this while Rey looked away trying to avoid the awkwardness.

After that both went back to the car and sat inside and start the journey none of them speak anything. Rey drop Kriya and then leave to him home. Kriya goes straight into her room sat on the bed thinking about whatever happened today. Other side Rey saw Kriya forget her bag in the car only he goes back to the guest room to return it to her.

Kriya to herself: Pata nahi kya ho gaya tha mujhe jab bhi Rey mere pass hote hai aasa lagta hai jaise mera khud pe control nahi hota. But i have to control myself vese kuch he din bachche hai uske baad toh mujhe ek baar phir sab ko chod k Rey ko chod k New York jana hoga kyuki jitne din m yaha rahugi utna he mushkil hoga mere liye mere feelings ko control karna. Aur toh aur Jitna jaldi m jaungi utne he jaldi Rey move on kar payenge, I had to leave.

Saying that Kriya took out her phone and called the travel agent. On the other hand Rey came Jordan open the door and told him that Kriya is her room he walk towards the room as he reached there he heard Kriya talking to someone on phone and stop.

Kriya: Hello I just want to ask is there any flight from Mumbai to New York in this week.
The travel agent on the other the side check the flight timing and then said: Yes ma'am there is two flights available from Mumbai to New York on this Wednesday and other one us on Saturday later at 9:30 pm. So do you want me to book ticket for you.
Kriya: Yes book one tickets for Mumbai to New York on wednesday.

Saying that Kriya cuts the call and turn to see Rey standing at the door without any expression. Seeing Rey Kriya was sure that he heard her conversation with the agent.

Kriya: Rey vo..
Rey in sarcastic tone tainting her: Do din baad kyu kal raat ki he ticket book karva lo na vese bhi bohot jaldi hai jane ki, tabhi toh bina kisi ko kuch bataye tickets tak book kar va li ohh sorry m toh bhul he gaya tha tumhe toh bohot pasand hai na sab ko bina bataye jana ka ek baar already kar chuki ho aur abhi dusri baar.
Kriya: Rey aasa nahi hai aap galat....
Rey cuts her: Kriya please koi justification dene ki zarurat nahi hai m bas tumhara bag dene aaya tha car m bhul gayi thi. Vese bhi bag ki zarurat toh hogi na packing jo karni hai do din baad jana bhi toh hai.

Saying that Rey just left from there, Kriya did tried to stop him but he didn't listen to her and left from there. Rey was hurt with the fact that yet again Kriya is leaving him and even she booked the tickets and didn't even inform him and on the top of that she was leaving on the very next day of the finals. On the other hand here Kriya was feeling bad that Rey came to know about her departure like this she very well he was hurt. But wait why was he hurt cause till now he haven't accepted that he still love her.

*Next day*

Finally the day has come. The day of judgement everyone was tensed yet excited for the finals. Meanwhile KriYansh was also tensed but they were also sad Or say upset thinking about Kriya's departure, both kept there feeling aside and indulged themselves in the preparation for the finals. In the evening both the gang were doing there final rehearsal and other side the Dean and the trustees of NYDA had arrived to witness the finals.

Soon the competition starts both the team reached at the spot. Mr Desai was on the stage and the members of NYDA was sitting in the audience. Mr Desai called 'The knight Rider' on the stage as they were the first one to perform. They perform there act and now it was D3 gang's turn to perform they perform the musical ( The one they performed in the show to get the affiliation). Both the terms performed very well both get a standing ovation. And now it was time for the results both the teams were on the stage with there fingers crossed hooping for the best.

Dean: Without any doubt both the teams were amazing, both the teams act very very different from each other. But the winner is only one and that one team is The D3 gang.

Gang was really happy they won it was like a dream come true for them. Even the other team came to congratulate them. D3 gang was very happy with there victory even KriYansh was very happy with that but the fact that she is leaving over power the happiness. Kriya wanted to break the news of her departure but seeing everyone so happy she postponed that till tomorrow.

*Next day*

Rey and Kriya was the first one who reached at the academy for the meeting with the Dean. As no one has reached yet Kriya took this as an opportunity to have a conversation with Rey.

Kriya: Rey mujhe kuch......

Rey looked at her and then turn his face to other side.

Kriya came in front of him and said: Rey atleast ek baar baat toh kar lo kal se aapse baat karne ki try kar rahi hu aur aap ho k mujhe ignore he kar rahe ho.
Rey: Tumhe jana hai tum jaa rahi ho simple. Toh mere ignore karne ya na karne se kya kuch badlega bolo.
Kriya: Rey m kal jaa rahi hu agar aap mujhe aase he ignore karoge toh...

Rey cuts her and said while he took a step forward and Kriya retraced her step backwards till she reached a dead end - Toh kya haan agar m tumhe ignore karunga toh kya tum nahi jaogi.
Kriya: Rey you know it's not possible.
Rey took a step back and said - Then don't expect anything from my side.

Before Kriya could reply anything everyone came there and they goes inside the office for there meeting with Dean sir.

Dean: First of all congratulations for your victory.
Gang: Thank you so much sir.
Dean: So now coming to the point as you all know that there are yet some slight construction work left so the dance academy will start till the end of this month. And now the main point NYDA is giving you guys the opportunity to name this dance academy. So finalized the name and the inform us by tomorrow.
Gang: Ok sir.

After that gang came out of the building and came new there parked vehicle.

Simmi: All this still like a dream.
Swayam: It was our dream which we turn into our reality.
Vishakha: I can't believe we can name the academy on our own. All this is just way to much perfect to be reality.
Nil: But it is the reality finally our dream to keep dance in our lives alive is fulfilled.

All this while Kriya was lost her own world Sharon notice that.

Sharon: Kriya kya hua hai kal se dekh rahi hu you seem lost.

Everyone looked at Kriya, she knew everyone will be upset she did tried to say but Rey cuts her in the middle and said in taunting way.

Rey- Kya hua sach batane m problem ho rahi hmm i can understand aadat nahi hai na aase bata ke jane ki. Koi baat ek last help toh kar he sakta hu naa.

Everyone was confused.

Rey - Kriya is going back to New York that to on tomorrow only.

Everyone said together: What!
Rinni: Par kyu.
Neha: Itni jaldi kyu jana hai.
Amar: Kriya please kuch aur din rukh jao naa.
Kriya: Guys please try to understand m nahi rukh sakti mujhe jana he hoga.
Vicky: Par tum kuch din baad bhi toh jaa sakti ho naa.

Seeing there friends asking her to stay even Kriya once thought not to leave but she was helpless she had leave.

Kriya- Guys trust me mera bhi bohot maan hai rukhne ka but please samjho m nahi rukh sakti.
Bharat: Par Kriya kyuu..

Swayam: Guys agar Kriya ne jane ka decision liya hai toh kuch soch samjh k he liya hoga na.
Sharon: Swayam please tum aase Kriya ko har cheez m support nahi kar sakte. Please Kriya mat jao na.
Kriya: Guys please agar tum sab aase karoge toh m kaise jaungi.
Vishakha: Toh mat jao na Kriya.

Swayam: Agar rukh sakti toh vo rukh jati na par due to some reason she had to leave. And guys vo jaa rahi hai iss baat se upset hone se better hoga hum Kriya last day memorable banaye Kriya k liye bhi aur humare liye bhi.

Sharon: Though I don't want you to leave but Swayam is right ab jab jane ka fix kar he liya hai toh farewell toh banta hai.
Everyone expect KriYansh - Yesssss.
Sharon: Ok so chalte hai mere ghar pe wahi jake kuch sochte hai kya karna hai.
Rey: Mujhe thoda kam hai m nahi aa paunga you guys enjoy.

Swayam very well knew he was lying.

Swayam: Koi natak nahi tu bhi chal raha hai samjha.

Rey didn't have any option other than going with them. Later everyone leaves for Sharon's home.
________________*_________________

Precap: Kriya burst out on Rey. Will KriYansh accept there feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
6.1K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...
2.2K 115 6
Well, I will not disclose the story. But this is totally out of the D3...
34.5K 2.1K 39
#4 in ARSHA on 07/02/21 #22 in SHORT STORY on 08/01/18 [ Editing ] Kriya Ghai, a young and successful girl joins a company to fulfill her desire of...