๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐€ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ {สŸษช๊œฑแด‹...

Par nunaaaaa_06

Lalisa Manoban suffers a major head injury in a car accident after which she begins behaving like a child. Tr... Plus

Just A Child
Casts
ใ€1ใ€‘
ใ€2ใ€‘
ใ€3ใ€‘
ใ€4ใ€‘
ใ€5ใ€‘
ใ€6ใ€‘
ใ€7ใ€‘
ใ€8ใ€‘
ใ€10ใ€‘
ใ€11ใ€‘
ใ€12ใ€‘

ใ€9ใ€‘

1.3K 72 30
Par nunaaaaa_06

Mueang Chiang Mai Police Station (Thailand, Bangkok)

"Please, officer! It has been 1 month; when are going to find my daughter?" A man in his 50's begged tightening his grip on the expensive couch's armrest. 

His wife, looked at him worriedly while soothing his back to calm him down. The officer heaved out a heavy sigh while scratching his head. "Look Mr.Manoban, we are trying our best to find your daughter, Lalisa Manoban. We searched everywhere in Thailand but-" The officer was cut off by the old man.

"Then search the whole world! I don't care how hard you work but I want my daughter here as soon as possible" The old man huffed out sternly but intimidatingly which made the officer gulp in an instant.

The old man was non-other than, Mr. Manoban also as known as Lisa's father. He is a very well known rich man in Thailand with a very great pride held with him. He is always the best in everything and perfect in everything. A perfect wife, a perfect house, a perfect company, and also a perfect, well raised with a strict daughter. 

"Uncle, please don't be harsh with him. He is trying his best" A young, good looking man spoke up suddenly who was silent all the time observing the scene.

Kunpimook, who goes by BamBam is Lisa's very close friend, and he worries about Lisa more than anything right now. To be more precise, BamBam is Lisa's boyfriend.

"Yes, Kunpimook but it has been a month since is missing and you guys have to get married soon too or what will the others say? No one knows about Lisa's disappearance and if they get to know it, my pride will fall down" Mr.Manoban huffed out stressfully just thinking about what the people would be gossiping about his family.

"Uncle, is your pride more important to you? Did you forget that she has lost her memories and hasn't recovered from them? Let's just be patient" Bambam spoke but the disappointment was laced in his voice when he heard her father worrying about his pride more than his daughter.

Wanna know our Lily's back story? 

FLASHBACK TO 3 MONTHS AGO
A loud slap was echoed in the Manoban's mansion and that slap belonged to non-other than, Mr.Manoban. He slapped his daughter right on the cheeks just because she disobeyed him for the first time. Mrs.Manoban covered her mouth in shock and attempted to stop her stubborn husband but gave up when her husband sent her a glare given by Mr.Manoban.

"Repeat what you said" Mr.Manoban demanded ever so calmly but his insides were burning with rage. Lisa held her burning cheeks and looked back at her father, her eyes showing no emotions. She stayed silent for a minute until Mr.Manoban raised his hands.

"I said I don't wanna marry BamBam," Lisa said quickly looking down, afraid of what was coming next for her.

Mr.Manoban nodded and sat on the couch looking at her quietly with a calm face on. Lisa and her mom gulped not ready for the consequences.

"Why?" Was the only thing he asked after a long minute of silence. Lisa gulped hard and faced her dad confidently, she was about to fight for herself. Her dad gave her an amused look when she faced him bravely.

"Because I don't love him, papa and I only see him as a friend. Nothing more than that and I also think it's too early for me to get married" Lisa argued ever so bravely and confidently even the guards and workers in the house were so amused by her brave action toward the man who almost everyone in the household fears. 

Her dad looked at her for a minute and started clapping his hands while standing up. "Good...Very good! In 20 years you are fighting back with me for the first time and I must say I am impressed but..." He paused and slapped Lisa again right on the cheeks. Her face turned to the left, tears finally dropping to the floor one by one.

"Disappointed!" He finished off. Lisa clenched her jaws and fist in pure rage. She is tired of hearing the word 'disappointment'! Disappointing her dad was the last thing she wanted to do. She aced all her exams, topped in everything, got a scholarship to one of the prestigious universities. She did all this to make her dad proud but whatever she does only disappoints him.

"Is this how I raised? To disobey me? You're being a perfect wife for him, have an heir and that's it!" Her father finished it off as he took his coat from the coffee table indicating he was about to leave but Lisa stopped him. 

"Then what about the company, papa? In just a few more years, I will capable of being the CEO! Please, just give me time. I wanna make you proud by working hard and by becoming the next CEO of our company! Not by marrying someone. Please, papa...please think about it. I don't wanna get married so soon and I am only 20-" Lisa's voice came out shaky, she could break our anytime soon but was holding in. 

"ENOUGH!" In the middle of her confession, her father stopped her with his loud dominating voice.

"Is this how I raised you?" Her father spat right in front of her face as she looked down ashamed. 

"You wanna make me proud? Marry him! You don't love him? I don't care! As long as my company grows huger, that's enough to make me proud. You don't have to become the CEO" Her father said making Lisa shake her head in disapproval. 

"Then what's the use of graduating?" She asked her eyes showing that she was unbelieved by her father's behavior. 

"I don't want people going around saying my daughter is a dropout!" Her father answered casually but Lisa was not having any of it. "Then, those gossips are way important than your daughter's life?" She asked in disbelief even though what his answer would be.

"Lisa...BamBam is a very good man. We know what is best for you, okay? Be a good girl and make papa proud by marrying BamBam. Our companies will finally join in hands!" Her father consulted her by grabbing both of her shoulders and she could see him already fantasizing over money and the huge profit of the company he was about to get.

"But-" She was about to speak again when her father's loud but filled with joy voice stopped her.

"BamBam! What a pleasant surprise!" Her father chimed in joy as he saw his soon to be son-in-law entering the living room. The workers dramatically fainted just by feeling the presence of BamBam in the mansion. Well, who wouldn't be? A cool suit that shows off his curves perfectly, dashing blonde hair, sharp jawline, plumpy lips, and finishing it off with a spectacle to give off a smart look.

Lisa quickly wiped her tears and faced BamBam with the widest and fakest genuine smile she could ever give in her entire life! Well, she was used to it. Well, she does admit that he is handsome but she didn't have any kind of feelings towards him. She only sees him as her best friend, nothing more than that. 

Lisa is a hundred percent sure that he is not liking the idea of their marriage too so her only hope left is her dear friend, BamBam. If BamBam opposes this marriage idea, this wedding thing might get canceled, at least that's what Lisa thought.

"Hello, uncle! Sorry for not informing you earlier about my arrival" BamBam apologized shyly while scratching his neck.

"Oh no! It's totally fine, son. You can come here anytime you want" Mr.Manoban spoke waving his hands in the air saying it was okay.

 Lisa always envied BamBam. He gets all the love from her and his parents but never receives any from hers. Oh, how she wishes her father looked at her and spoke to her lovingly like he is doing to BamBam. 

"Can I borrow Lisa for today, uncle? If you don't mind. I wanna bring her somewhere today" BamBam asked politely but shyness was still laced in his voice and Lisa giggled mentally as she noticed how he shifted uncomfortably in his spot.

"Sure! She is all yours, son, and oh!" Mr.Manoban faced Lisa, his facial expressions changing all of a sudden. He demanded sternly while looking at her from head to toe "Lisa, go and change! Try to look presentable, can you?" 

Sometimes, Lisa wonders if her father has bipolar issues.

Lisa nodded obediently and was about to head off to her room but was stopped in her tracks when BamBam's voice made its way to her ears.

"Nah, it's fine! You look stunning as usual. Now, come on! Hurry pokpak" BamBam urged her as he went towards her and grabbed her hand, dragging her outside the mansion to his car.

"Be safe, kids!" Mrs.Manoban yelled and everyone could lace the worry ness in her gesture. "We will, mama" Lisa yelled back as she followed BamBam giggling.

"Pokpak!? Hmph," Mr.Manoban scoffed with a small laugh as took his coat and left the place too. 

Lisa's mom stared at the car which was fading away from her sight as she sighed heavily. "I am so sorry, Priya...I didn't want the same thing happening to you too but I failed. You suffered, dear...at least be happy with BamBam" 

One of the maids in the house listened to her mumbles as she sighed sadly too. It was true...It was sporadic to see Lisa smiling genuinely but when she is with BamBam. They could see those genuine laughs and smiles when she is with BamBam. 

_____________

Lisa POV

It was a whole fun ride on the way here but it became awkward when we came to the beach. BamBam brought me to this beach on this dark but beautiful night. I was comfortably sitting on the soft sand admiring the view, it felt so calm here.

I felt like someone was staring at me. I craned my neck to the right only to get the result of BamBam facing back at the front awkwardly scratching his neck. Guess I caught him staring at me but why is he embarrassed?

After a long minute of silence, I decided to speak up to know the purpose why BamBam dragging me here all of a sudden. 

"So, why are you wearing a suit to the beach?" I asked trying to hold in my laughter waiting for BamBam to laugh at himself too but he stayed remained like a statue.

I cleared my throat and opened my mouth to speak again but he spoke up fastly. 

"So, um...I..." He hesitated as he ruffled his hair looking everywhere but me. I placed my hand on top of his making him froze and look at me softly. "What is it?" I asked ever so softly. It was very rare of me to witness BamBam hesitate in front of me. He was always the straight forward person I knew since childhood.

I saw his expression changing as his eyebrows scrunched up as he brought his hand toward my right cheek. I stared at him confused until he spoke up...

"Did your dad hit you again?" BamBam asked in apprehension as he scooted more closer, our nose only a few inches apart. 

My gaze fell down in embarrassment, earlier memories flashing in my mind. BamBam held up my chin gently and made me face him back, his eyes searching for mine. "Why, pokpak? Why..." He asked and I could literally sense his voice breaking. I looked at him worriedly and cupped his face.

"Hey, why are u all upset now? My dad didn't hit me, dummy! I...I accidentally hit myself with the wall. I wasn't looking at my surroundings hehe" I chimed as brightly as I could to cheer him up. A small smile appeared on his face as he pushed my forehead with his index finger, chuckling bitterly. 

He held my hands tightly all of a sudden as he faced me completely but his gaze was down. 

"Lisa...I-I..." He took a deep breath and faced me.

"My parents told me about our wedding earlier and I hope yours too..." He paused looking at me waiting for an answer. I nodded my head signaling him a yes and to continue.

I think he is not liking this idea too, that's why he hesitant worried that he would break my heart...right? Of course yes! Who am I kidding? We have been friends since childhood and I almost consider him as my own brother.

"I wanted to tell you this a long time ago but I was too coward enough to express it. So, here goes nothing!" He took in a deep long breath as he faced me, his eyes piercing to my soul softly.

What he said next made my heart drop to my stomach.

"I loved you, Lisa! I had a crush on you since middle school. You were the most beautiful and the coolest girl I have ever met in my entire life! When mom and dad told me about our wedding I couldn't contain my happiness so I immediately wanted to see you and tell this to you! Will you accept me to be your soon to be the husband?" 

He said all that in one go! I was completely taken aback by this sudden confession of his. I was totally not expecting this! So...he loved all this time and I never had a teeny bit of idea about it? I thought my only hope from canceling this wedding was BamBam but my hope vanished now.

He seemed to notice my silence as he sighed for the 100th time as he faced down rubbing the back of his neck.

"That was so dumb of me...I am sorry, Lisa. I-I just had this weird feeling when you're around me and that's when I realize my feelings for you...I know you don't like me back but I felt bad for not expressing my feelings. I thought I will feel better if I express it like this but guess I was wrong...It sucks! It's ok if you don't like me-" 

"I love you too!"

My tongue rolled by itself by I don't regret it...My life has always been like this so I don't care anymore. BamBam saved me from my father whenever he tries to beat me, he makes me laugh, he cares about me, and...he loves me. I think these are enough for me. At least, I could make my dad feel proud of me when this marriage happens successfully, right? Maybe I could develop feelings for BamBam slowly after marriage.

BamBam's eyes widen in shock as he looked at me beaming widely. "Really? You really love me?" He asked again blinking as I nodded while smiling shyly. 

Well, this was the least I could do for a friend.

He stood up as watch him jumping up and down in excitement. He pulled me up and hugged me tightly while still thanking me. I smiled bitterly and blinked quickly as I felt tears forming in my eyes. 

"I promise, Lisa...I will protect you with all my heart and I will never let that old man lay a finger on you! I swear!" He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. 

I was quiet all the time, probably not know how to act this time. I feel so bad for lying to BamBam like this. Until when I felt a lip on mine and it was none other than BamBam's. My eyes widen but I slowly tried to move them in sync. I felt nothing in this kiss...so much for feelings after marriage! I really hope I fall for him.

BamBam pulled away as he joked making me slap his arm "First time kissing a guy?" Well, yeah all this was foreign to me, and kissing a guy who you don't have feelings for? Yeah, that tops it off!

"It's okay, you will learn," He said as he ruffled my hair while staring at me lovingly.

Is this how my life is gonna go?

~~~

//Hope this was not boring TT Hope you guys liked this chap! Don't forget to leave a comment and drop a vote! And also, please see my latest announcement I posted, tq! Luv Ya' peeps!<3//

Words: 2765

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

22.5K 624 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role๐Ÿค— Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...
3.3K 175 58
โค๏ธโ€๐ŸฉนBumped Into Your Heart ~ A Tragic Love Storyโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน Jennie a 24 years old girl wanted to create fashion and be millionaire. But those where only d...
112K 3.3K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...