BROTHERS

By BABOSANA

Kim ara is blessed or cursed with seven older brothers who are extremely over protective of her. When everyo... More

A/N
Trailer
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

28

2.7K 215 248
By BABOSANA

Sunday morning

Ara's POV

"Which drunkard incident?" Tae asked making me chock on my chocolate milk. Everyone went silent.

Oh shit! No no!

"Which drunkard incident ara?" Tae repeated but with a serious tone. I mentally cursed.

"Wh-which drunkard? Haha" i laughed sheepishly.

"Then what're they talking about?" Tae asked pointing at jungkook and jimin.

"Oh them? Emm"

What am i supposed to say? That i just had a small fight with some shitty drunkards the day when they thought i went missing and the whole time i was lying?

"Ara?"

Wait! I know what to do.

"They're talking about that day when me and jungkook drank. Jungkook kept bullying me saying he will tell jin about that" i added .

"Huh? Jungkook also did drink! You can tell about him too" tae said.

" i know right? Such a dumb jungle book " i said sheepishly. Jungle book glared at me.

"That's too dumb though" tae said laughing. I sighed in relief. Thank god he bought that. I looked at the jungkook who was still glaring at me. i gave him my innocent smile.

..

It was noon right now and me, jimin, tae and jungle book were watching TV. I was in the middle of tae who was in my right and kook who was in my left while jimin was beside tae at the right side.

We all had a popsicle in our hand everyone's popsicle were almost over except mine. I barely did eat mine as i was so into the movie.

The megalodon was about to bite the cruise ship

But the moment was disturbed when i felt tae leaning towards me. I turned to him. I understood that he was targeting my popsicle as his mouth was wide open than a megalodon's.

"Yaa" I turned my popsicle to my left away from tae so that he won't eat it. But soon i regretted it as i felt Something on my popsicle which was now in front of the one and only kim jungkook. I turned to my left to the popsicle and found nothing but an empty popsicle stick.

"Yaa jungkook! That was mine" i yelled. He grinned sheepishly. I bite him at his shoulder but he kept grinning.

"Jerk" i mumbled and marched towards the fridge. I opened the fridge and checked for red,white&blue popsicle i jumbed in joy as i found the last one. After taking it i marched to living room not wanting to miss the climax of the movie. I seated myself on the couch between tae and kook. I took a bite of my popsicle while watching the megalodon getting trapped in the trap.

"Can I have a bite?" Jungkook asked.

"NO" I stated straight.

"Yaa sharing is caring" jungkook said.

"No" I said.

"A small bite"

"No"

"Please?"

"No I said"

"Pretty please?"

3rd person's POV

"A small bite okay?" She asked.

"Yaya whatever" jungkook said. She handed him her beloved popsicle. After some seconds she showed her hand towards jungkook for him to hand her, her popsicle.

"Time up! Give it back" She ordered.

"Wait!" He said. the popsicle still in his mouth.

"Yaa it's mine" She said standing up from the couch before standing in front of jungkook. Jungkook turned to the right with popsicle still in his mouth.

"Gibe it backk" yelled trying to pull the popsicle out of his mouth.

"I will punch you if you don't hand me my popsicle" She warned him. He took the popsicle and handed it to Tae who was watching him.

"Yaa tae it's mine!" She yelled as tae took a bite before stuffing it in jimin's mouth. Jimin took the last bite and handed her it's pop stick. She turned to jungkook who was grinning with, fire in her eyes. She walked to the guy who dare to mess with her before landing a big punch right at his nose. He was taken back by her sudden behaviour just like Jimin and Tae.

"I WARNED YOU FREAKING PEST" She yelled.

other than the pain, Jungkook got flashbacks of the day he got drunk.

-

he was walking away from the table which had glasses of wine when he bumped to a random person

"Sooo-" he was going to apologize when he got interrupted by a punch on his nose which made him fall on the ground

"BORAAAA"
"BORAAAAAAA"
"YUREEEEEE"
"YUREEEEE"
"JUNGPOOPIEEE" faint yells were heard. Just then he felt tingling sensation of Something dripping from his nose. He wiped it using his hand and looked at his hand. Crimson read liquid was found

-

Wait!

Jungkook was trying hard to connect the dots.

- ara did tell him a pervert did bump her
-she also said that , she did punch that dude.
- she was the one called him Jungpoop

While jungkook was busy trying to connect the dots, she was busy nagging them.

"Yaa that was the last one you know? Yaa you greedy monkeys you basically had one. And you jungle book you already ate mine and now the second one? I gave you for a small bite and look what have you done you dumb donkey. I swear jungkook if it weren't the fact that you're my brother, I would have broken your bones years ago" She yelled through gritted teeth. But she was effortlessly cute for them to take it seriously. Jungkook was in his own world. Jimin was acting surprised and tae was grinning.

"Really? Are you two kidding me?" She asked resting her hands on her hips.

"Jerks" She yelled and walked away.

"She was too cute to take it serious though" jimin said.

"I know right? She did look like a baby" Tae said

She went to the fridge and grabbed an apple angrily. She really wanna go to her room but still she wanted to watch the movie. So she decided to go back.

"MOVE" She ordered to tae who was taking all her space.

"You still here?" Tae questioned.

"Ya now move away you dumb frog" She said pushing Tae away from kook before seating herself on the couch.

"Wow apple? Can I have a bite" Tae asked. She turned to him with a sharp death glare. She was about to fight with him but jungkook came and sat between her and tae.

"I swear tae I-" She was cut off by jungkook who hovered his hands over her mouth.

"Shh! I can't hear the dialogues" he said pointing at the TV. She glared at Tae before leaning back on the couch.

But soon she was interrupted by a pinch on her shoulder. She turned to her right and saw Taehyung's hand going back to him behind jungkook's back. She leaned to jungkook before pulling tae's hair.

"Yaa don't fight" jungkook said parting her hand from tae's hair.

Ara's POV

"He was the one who started it" I complained.

"Leave that ara! He was just playing with you" kook said.

"He did pinch me"

"Tae? He didn't! How can he pinch you without me noticing it?" Kook asked.

"He did" I yelled.

"He didn't" he yelled back.

"He just pinched me moments ago" I said.

"HE l. DIDN'T" jungkook stated straight.

"Such a pain in the ass" I yelled angrily before stomping away.

Jungkook's POV

I watched her stomping away. I felt that she was being honest as she was too angry that I didn't believe her. She did easily got hurt when someone frame her or when someone didn't trust her. I turned to tae.

"I did pinch her" tae said sheepishly.

"The hell did you lie then?"
...

Ara's POV

"Yoongi-ah"

"Noo! Am sleepy ara" yoongi said sleepily.

"Why are you sleeping this early? It's only 9 PM" I stated.

"But am sleepy" yoongi said.

"Yaa yoongles"

"Go away " he said shooing me away.
"Ask jungkook" he added .

I sighed. After watching the drama 'the big boss' , I was starving for hotpot. But yoongi is sleeping and joon is checking notes. Hobi wasn't home which made me wonder where's he. Usually he do be home before 9. I grumpily walked to my room and took the book 'wimpy kid' before reading it. Second later I heard a soft knock on my door. And then the door was opened and a head pop inside. It was jimin.

"Hey yo sis what're you reading?" He asked seating himself beside me

"Wimpy kid" I said without any emotion.

"Yoongi hyung told me that you are starving for hotpot" jimin said joyfully.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"You wanna come with me?" He asked making my eyes grew wide.

"You're going for hotpot?" I asked and He nodded.

"You're the best" I said capturing him in a bear hug.

"Anything for my sis" he said hugging me back.

"Now go and get ready" jimin said. I broke the hug and went to my closet before choosing my outfit.

I ran to jimin's room but he wasn't there.

"Jimin-aah" I yelled.

"He is downstairs" I turned to my left and saw Jungkook. I was still angry at him about that incident.

"Don't remember asking you!" I heard him sigh before going downstairs.

"Araa here" I heard jimin. I went to the front and saw jimin inside his sports car but tae was inside too.

"Come" jimin said . I walked to the car and seated myself in the back seat of jimin's sports car as tae was in the passenger seat.

"Why aren't w--" I was interrupted by jungkook who just got inside the car.

Wait! He is coming too? Whyyyy?

I moved to the window far away from him. But it didn't help as he scooted closer to me.

"Go away" I said pushing him away.

"Nope" he said scooting closer.

"Shoo" I shooed him.

"Nah" he said resting his head on my shoulder.

"Stop kook" I said annoyed but inner me kinda liked the attention.

"What? Can't I rest my head on my little sis's shoulder?" He asked.

"No you can't" I offended.

"Ouch" he said resting his hand on his left side of chest faking a hurt expression.

"Like I care" I said.

"Ouch again" he said moving to the other side.

"Why is jungkook coming with us?" I asked jimin.

"It was his idea though" jimin said.

It was his idea? To eat hotpot?

"His idea?" I asked surprised.

"Basically yes" Tae said

"Then why did you ask me instead of kook?" I asked jimin.

"Cause kook was too embarrassed to ask you" jimin said.

"Why?" I asked turning to jungkook.

"Cause he scolded you when it wasn't your fault" jimin said.

"I see" I said scooting closer to jungkook.

"Go away" jungkook said pushing me away.

"I won't" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Shoo" he shooed me.

"What? can't I rest my head on my kookie's shoulder?" I asked.

"My kookie? Really? Jungkook is mine" Tae stated.

"The hell you said, you peasant? Jungkook is mine. Fck off" I protested.

"Noo" tae yelled.

"Jimin is mine too" I said.

"No both are mine" Tae said.

"No! You're a dumb frog eomma picked from sever" I said.

"So are you" tae said.

"If am a frog , jungkook is one too" I stated.

"If i am one, then jimin is too" tae said.

"What're we frog family?" Jimin asked.

"According to ara and my tae, yes" jungkook said emphasising 'my'.

"My tae?" I questioned.

"What? Is tae yours too?" Jungkook questioned.

"I personally dislike people claiming my things as theirs" I said.

"Am not yours" tae said.

"You're my dog" I said laughing hysterically.

"Oh shut up KIM ARA" tae warned.

"What if I don't ?"

" then keep babbling " tae said.

"Okie! Bllaaaablablaaah blaaablablaaah Bllaaaablablaaah Bllaaaablablaaah Bllaaaablablaaah" I said.

"You're so annoying" Taehyung said.

"BllaaaablablaaahBllaaaablablaaahblabaaalablablablablabla aargh am tired" I said sighing.

"It was your choice though"

Soon we reached the restaurant just for hotpot. I walked inside joyfully.

We walked to a table before seating our self in the chairs.

"I would get the order! Hotpot with dumplings right?" Jungkook asked me. I nodded.

This shop was kinda large one but still we want to walk to the counter and tell them our table and our choice so jungkook walked to the counter.

I was sniffing around at the delicious smell. But stopped when my eyes captured a familiar person.

Jay?

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 107 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
1.1K 33 69
After an entire year of cutting BTS out of your life, you see on the news that Jungkook ends up in the hospital after a suicide attempt. To that you...
680K 38.1K 49
"Sky,this is your new mission.But you have to go to that university as a student" "Okay" "But," "But what?" "They will be there" "They?who are you ta...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...