Dreams | LipSoul/OEC Family A...

By kimashlip

4 years of being away, Jung Jinsol finally decided to face the huge responsibility she left. Well, was it rea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue
Extra Chapter I
Extra Chapter II
Not an update
Not an update II

Chapter 11

2.4K 118 164
By kimashlip

“What do you mean we will babysit them for the whole day?!”

Jinsol looks at her best friend who just shouted. She’s now putting an ice pack on her forehead as she fall face flat on the ground earlier after Hyejoo Ha bumped into her that morning. And Jinsol swears she’s suffering either concussion or migraine right now as her head hurts badly, especially after Jiwoo introduced her and Sooyoung’s newly adopted daughter earlier.

Flashback:

“Jesus Christ! Your child’s making me aged ten years, Jiwoo!”

Jinsol, who was on the ground after someone bumped into her, just stayed still.

“What’s happening here? Jinsol?!” Few steps can be heard as Jungeun who was carrying Yerim approached her girlfriend, followed by bickering Sooyoung and Jiwoo. “Ow! You adopted her!”

When will they go to help me get up? Jinsol thought.

“Yeah! She looks so cute, right? My baby wolfie.”

“Yah! Stop pinching my cheeks!”

“Manners young lady, before I decide to throw you to Pacific Ocean.”

“Sooyoung, no!”

“Mommy, help Bruni.”

Finally, I really love my offspring.

Jinsol felt someone pat her shoulder and so she lift her hand and Jungeun helped her to get up. Furrowing her eyebrows and letting out a groan after she feels her forehead stings, Jinsol heard her girlfriend chuckles. “Pfft! You need an ice pack and as soon as possible, Jung.” Her girlfriend said after she saw the tiny bump in Jinsol’s forehead.

“Wait! Let me introduce our daughter first, lesbians. This is Hyejoo, I and Sooyoung’s newly adopted child.”

“It’s Olivia!”

And Jinsol almost fainted after knowing that her best friend has a child now.

End of Flashback:

“Are you okay now?” The author feels her girlfriend’s hand brushes her head after whispering to her ears. They’re now at Jungeun’s office. Jinsol, Jungeun and their child are sitting on the couch while Sooyoung, and Jiwoo, who carrying her daughter, are standing.

Nodding her head slowly and still keeping the ice pack on her forehead, Jinsol answers, “Yes. But I still can’t progress about Sooyoung having a child now.”

“Same! I can’t still progress everything, especially that I let Jiwoo adopt this little rascal.” Sooyoung butts in, glaring at the child in Jiwoo’s arms who is glaring at her back.

“Olivia.” The child with jet black hair says, gritting her teeth.

“Okay, enough you two. Baby, introduce yourself to your aunt Jungeun and Jinsol. Apologize too.” Jiwoo says to her daughter before bringing her down.

The child pouts for few seconds before she begins, “Olivia-“

“Hyejoo Ha.”

“-Hyejoo Ha. 3 years old. Sorry for running into you earlier, aunt.” After introducing herself, the child who has name Hyejoo, looks up to her beaming mother and Jiwoo claps.

“It is nice to meet you, sweetheart. This is Yerim and she’s also 3. I think both of you will be good friends.” Jungeun says softly to her best friend’s child and showing her own.

“Hi Hyejoo!” Yerim greets to the other child, finally happy that she’ll have a new friend now.

“It’s Olivia.”

“I think she’s already at her emo pace.” Jinsol says and she received a slap from her girlfriend.

“Nah, Jiwoo prefers it as quote, the pace where our daughter finally understands the cruelty of the world, end quote.” Sooyoung says as she looks at her girlfriend just like what Hyejoo did earlier, and Jiwoo beams again.

“That’s quite… uhh deep?”

Jinsol chuckles after hearing Jungeun’s whisper and she sweetly plants a kiss on the younger’s forehead.

“Ow! I suddenly remember that we need to start our work now. Good luck on your first day of babysitting our baby, Soo!”

And Sooyoung groans loudly.

͟

The author still can’t believe that her best friend is a mother now and they will babysit Yerim and the little girl who has wolf like eyes for the whole day.

“I’ve never imagined in my entire life that I’ll babysit a child nor have one.”

Jinsol chuckles upon hearing her best friend’s rant for 49th times that morning. They just left Eclipse for about half an hour ago yet Sooyoung already rambled that much.

She must really hate having a child.

“So why did you agree to Jiwoo about adopting Hyejoo then?” Jinsol asks while watching her own daughter eating French fries with her new friend.

They’re on McDonalds right now and letting their kids eat whatever they want before going somewhere to entertain them.

The author heard her best friend sigh before answering, “Jiwoo wants so bad to have child already since God knows when and I don’t know… After I saw her smiling widely while watching that annoying Hyejoo… I immediately told her to fix everything so we can adopt the little rascal as soon as possible.”

“Whipped culture.”

“Pfft. As if you’re not one, Jung.”

Leaning their elbows on the table and putting their chins on their hands, the two mothers continue to watch their daughters in high chairs and playing rock-paper-scissors.

Both are thinking about their own pasts, not believing that they are parents now when they didn’t even dream nor plan about having a child. Yet two certain women changed everything and flipped them one-eighty degrees perfectly.

Maybe you really attract what you hate.

“I think you need a proper introduction.” Yerim says to Hyejoo before munching a fry.

The little child who has jet black hair replies, “Introduction like what?”

“Like mine! Watch carefully.”

The 1997 duos look at each other then back to their children, waiting for what Yerim will do.

“My eyes are sparkling, my face is shining and I have an S-line. Hello everyone, my name is Yerim Kim. It is nice to meet you all.” Jinsol’s daughter says while doing hand gestures and little body wave.

It was just a random introduction and yet she looks so adorable while doing it.

“What is S-line?” The other child asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

Yerim shrugs her shoulders while beaming and says, “I don’t know, I just heard it from mommy while she was talking with god mother Chuu.”

“Ahh I see.” Nodding and thinking for a second, Hyejoo suddenly let out a loud exhale. ”I have my own introduction now.” She says with so much determination in her voice.

“Wow! Show it to me then!”

Lifting her both arms, Hyejoo starts, “Hi, I’m Olivia Columbia, raise up and down, Hye.” She finishes then lowers her arms.

After the child finishes her introduction, both mother sniffs and feel that there is something wet rolling down on their cheeks, catching the attention of the kids in front of them.

“Oh my God! I hate my child, she’s so cute!” Sooyoung cries before sobbing hard.

“And I love mine! Yerim is so adorable! Jesus Christ.” Jinsol follows then burries her face on her palms.

Both Yerim and Hyejoo just watch their mother cry and eat their fries, not caring about the people giving their mothers weird looks.

͟

“I wonder how our children are right now.”

Jungeun chuckles while looking at the files scattered on top of her desk. Her best friend slash secretary is helping her arrange the papers and also read some articles in them to find some information about Kang Rami and Kang Hyelin.

The first trial is around and Jungeun must find more evidences to show and present to defend her client. But because the case happened three decades ago, searching for documents about it is quite difficult for her. She also has no lead about where Kang Hyelin is, and she must see and talk with her as she was the only one who witnessed the crime.

Pressure, stress, and confusion are mixing on her mind right now and slowly exhausting her, but she can’t quit. Not after accepting the case and it may be have any connection to Jinsol. It may be still early and she can back away but Jungeun has no any thoughts about stopping and backing out.

Either Rami Kang has any connection with her girlfriend or no, she still wants to save the old inmate and give justice to her. She deserves it and the lawyer will make sure she’ll have it.

Suddenly the digital telephone in Jungeun’s desk rings and Jiwoo accepts it as the former is still reading. Answering the call and waiting for the person in the other line to talk, loud scream that roars around the office shock them.

[Yah! Hyejoo Ha! Stop drinking my smoothie!”]

The two working women look at each other upon hearing Sooyoung’s scream. Both didn’t expect that they will hear a chaos from the other line that caused by their girlfriends and children.

[It’s Olivia!]

[I don’t care, little rascal!]

[Hey Soo, the call is on-going already.]

“I’m going to kill this Jinsol Jung.” Jungeun whispers while thinking about the author getting in trouble.

[Ow! Jiwoo Kim! I can’t babysit this little child-who-came-from-I-don’t-know anymore! Help me!]

“Aren’t you overreacting and being random right now, Soo?”

[Well she is but-]

Jinsol’s word got cut by a loud scream and hurried loud steps.

[Oh my God! Stop running around, Hyejoo Ha!]

[Yerim! Come back here before you get lost!]

“I swear to God, Jinsol Jung. If our child-“

[Yes mommy! It’s just that- Oh shit! Don’t go there, baby!]

[Bruni! Catch me!]

[Yah! Yer-]

“I think you should join them, Jiwoo.” Jungeun says to her best friend and they both let out a sigh before the secretary nods her head.

“How about you?”

Looking at her messy desk and the pile of folders at the side, the lawyer puts her face on her palms and shakes her head, “Can’t. Still have to-“

[Yerim! Don’t jump there!]

“-nevermind, let’s go before our kids get hurt.”

Picking up their purse and ending the call, the Kims walks out from the office then contacts their girlfriends to know where they are. Both of them are silently hoping they can make it in time before their girlfriends lost their sane while babysitting their daughters.

͟

“Finally! Jiwoo your daughter is-“

“She’s your daughter too, Sooyoung.” The red haired cuts the taller woman’s words and walks straight to their child who is standing on a chair. “Baby, come down. You might get hurt.”

“Well, unfortunately?!”

Watching the frustrated Sooyoung in front of her, Jungeun tries to calm herself, “Where’s-“

“Mommy!”

“Stop running, Yerimie!” Turning around and catches her daughter on time, Jungeun got showered by lots of kisses on her face. “Hi mommy!”

“Hey, princess. Don’t do that again. You might get hurt if you do it.” Jungeun scolds to her daughter, and the child in her arms just grins before nodding.

“My legs ache. Fuck.”

Running around and trying to stop their daughters from getting hurt, Jinsol and Sooyoung chased Yerim and Hyejoo who ran around the mall.

This is the first time that Yerim misbehave and made it difficult for Jinsol to babysit her daughter. The author almost lost her child again.

“Watch your words, Jung. You’re in front of your daughter.” Jungeun let out a strict warning again, but this time towards her tired girlfriend who is sitting on the floor.

People are looking at them now but they don’t care, including the famous lawyer in L.A and her secretary that are carrying their daughters and scolding their girlfriends.

Jungeun and Jiwoo thought Jinsol can guide and teach Sooyoung on how to babysit Hyejoo, but obviously the kids gave them a hard time and exhausted them.

Who would’ve thought that Yerim will join Hyejoo to run around and make their mothers run after them? No one, and now they’re receiving a load of scolds from the younger ladies, making Sooyoung glare at Hyejoo who is wearing a sly smile and Jinsol pouts at her furrowing girlfriend.

For about an hour of scolding and few shake of their heads, the two Kims finally stop from talking and try their best to calm themselves. The two kids just snicker and hug their mothers’ neck while watching their other moms make faces. “Let’s go shop around. I need to calm myself before I kick someone’s ass here.” Jiwoo says and the rest nod their heads, starting to walk and stroll around the mall.

The still pouting Jinsol and frowning Sooyuoung are walking behinds their girlfriends and just following them, watching the two choosing random clothes for Yerim and Hyejoo. The performer elbows her best of friend who immediately look at her while raising her eyebrow.

“What?” Jinsol asks quietly.

“Help me find a gift to make Hyejoo like me.” Sooyoung whispers back and both of them silently leave the busy Jungeun, Jiwoo and their kids.

Looking around and searching for an interesting thing, especially toy for Hyejoo, Jinsol suddenly spots a box that contains something that she thinks Sooyoung’s daughter will love. The author pokes her bestfriend’s shoulder and points at the box. “I’m sure Hyejoo will love that.”

“Perfect!”

Back to the busy pair who is trying different shoes, hats, and different kinds of clothes to their daughters, Jungeun and Jiwoo almost treat the little children as their dolls. Not caring about their girlfriends that they think are just behind them and watching, the two Kims continue.

“What do you think about this, Jungie?” Showing her child who is now wearing a small snapback and pouting, Jiwoo asks her best friend.

“She looks so cute with it, Woo. Especially your child’s pouting right now. I believe she hates what you are doing.” Jungeun answers while chuckling and putting a jacket on Yerim. “Gosh, you look so adorable, baby.”

The mothers continue to pick couples of jackets and long sleeves for their daughters then try it on Yerim and Hyejoo.

Both of them talked about doing this kind of bond when they were still in high school. Dreaming about having daughters and making them best friends too like them, Jungeun and Jiwoo also dreamt about dressing their babies too.

And now, everything became true.

They have their little versions and bonding on a department store, trying different clothes on their own daughter.

“Mommy, Yerim wants stories.” The child of the lawyer says, pouting at her mother.

Jungeun thinks for a while and nods, turning her head to Jiwoo, “Hey, let’s go to bookstore after this. Yerim wants to buy new storybooks.”

“Sure sure. Let’s pay for these items now.” The secretary says before collecting the clothes she thinks suit her daughter and Jungeun does the same.

“Hyejoo! I have something for you.”

Out of nowhere, their girlfriends suddenly appear in front of them and grinning widely.

Furrowing her eyebrows and pouting her triangle-shaped mouth, Hyejoo stares at her tall mother. “Huh? What is it, old hag?“

Ignoring the “old hag” in her daughter’s question, Sooyoung shouts, “Tada!” showing her gift to Hyejoo.

But the performer only received a hard smack on the back of her head after and a loud frustrated groan from Jiwoo.

Jinsol swears that Soyoung will go to suffer with head ache later because of the smack.

“Is that a nerf gun, Sooyoung Ha?! Do you think Hyejoo can use and play that?!” Jiwoo says angrily while gritting her teeth and glaring at her girlfriend.

“I- Jinsol suggested this! I just want to surprise your daughter!”

“Our daughter.” Jiwoo corrects

“Yes, that’s what I said… I think.”

The red haired let out a loud sigh and Hyejoo snickers while watching her parents.

“No, Hyejoo will never ever use that kind of thing.” Jiwoo says while shaking her head.

“But-“

“We can use it, Soo. Let’s invite Haseul and-“

“Stop right there, Jung. Before I hit your head too like what my best friend did.” Jinsol immediately closes her mouth upon hearing her girlfriend’s threat.

“Throw that away later.” Jiwoo says before she and Jungeun walks to the nearest counter.

Little did they know that the’97 duo behind them fish their own phone from their jeans back pocket and opens their group chat that they share with Haseul.

HasuTheGreat: So Haseul…

Jungeun’s Big Baby: Let’s meet this weekend????

͟

After long day of having great time at the mall, the two couples and their daughters finally decide to go home.

Spending their day together made Jungeun abandoned her loads of work in her office, but she didn’t mind cramming the next day as she enjoyed their family bonding wither best friend’s.

Papers can wait and she can buy a hundred of cups of coffees later when she does her studies and investigations. Her case will be fine, she thinks.

While walking to the parking lot and playing with Yerim in her arms, the lawyer notices her girlfriend looks around while furroring her eyebrows. “Sol?”

The author turns her attention to her girlfriend then gulps, “Go to your car first, I need to use restroom for a second.”

Thinking that Jinsol really needs to go to the restroom so bad, Jungeun nods her head before kissing her girlfriend’s cheek and take the paper bags from Jinsol’s hands. Then the lawyer walks to their car with their friends, leaving her girlfriend look around again.

It has been minutes since the author feels someone’s watching and following them, so she let the others go first and look around. While looking at a dark part of the parking, Jinsol sees a figure and facing her. Gathering her courage and taking a deep breath, Jinsol decides to approach the unknown person.

It is the same person she saw yesterday and she’s sure that the unknown person is also the one who keeps stalking her for weeks now.

She better find out why that person is following her and know what the stalker wants.

Call Jinsol stupid for approaching the person, but she doesn’t care if she’ll end up being in danger than let the unknown person continue following her and her family everywhere.

“Who are you? Why are you following me?” She asks when she’s finally standing in front of the woman.

The woman who is dressed in full black and covering her face ignores Jinsol’s question and instead says, “Tell Jungeun Kim to drop the case she’s handling… or something bad might happen to her or your daughter.”

“Wait what?” The author asks, taking a step back due to the shock and fear.

“Send her my boss’ warning before you regret it, Jinsol Jung.”And with a blink, the stranger moves forward then grabs Jinsol right arm before twisting it and turns the author.

Jinsol groans from the pain and when as she was about to fight back, the woman pushes her hard to the nearest wall making her bump her head and get dizzy. Blinking and trying to lessen the pain of her head by closing her eyes, Jinsol feels her stalker finally let go of her, leaving the author suffer from too much pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 338 14
Jo Haseul's children Yeojin and Heejin were in a summer break so they decide to invite some friends over. Vivi's daughter Chaewon that is way "too co...
36.2K 2.1K 31
[FINISHED] About a daycare called Loona Daycare where the members from LOONA are little kids in this story. The person taking care of them is IU or L...
83.7K 5.7K 56
You know I love you so... [unedited] A 2jin fanfic. I do not own any of the characters and all of this is just from my imagination. !!GRAMMATICAL E...
4.2K 184 14
jeong jinsoul & kim jungeun ; a lipsoul fanfic. where the two meet at a life changing party. lowercase intended. this book also contains other ships...