Izuku Of The Sharingan

By GeneralOctavious

"how many people have you killed, shigaraki?" "How much bread have you eaten?" His happiness would last short... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: U.A. Entrance Exam
Chapter 2: The Phantom Dream
Chapter 3: climax towards demonstration
Chapter 4: combat training
Chapter 5: Universal Studios Japan
Chapter 6: USJ FIGHT
Chapter 7: preparation for the festival
chapter 8: ancestors
Chapter 9: Mystery of the Masked Man. PART 1
Chapter 10: Mystery of the Masked Man. PART 2
Chapter 11: The last day of preparing
Chapter 12: Tension
Chapter 13: Sports Festival 1
chapter 14: sports festival 2
Chapter 15: Obstacle Race
Filler Chapter 1: sinister foe
Chapter 16: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 18: The One on One Pt.2
Chapter 19: An unfortunate event

Chapter 17: The One on One

1.3K 31 13
By GeneralOctavious

NOBODY'S POV

Currently Izuku just sitting on top of a thick tree branch rethinking doing his silent thinking. He was far away from the crowd and he certainly wasnt hungry after that cavalry battle. His plays from the sports festival, he had been rethinking his battle strategy and why he was sloppy, not quick thinking enough for a split second faster. All from the start of the obstacle race, the very start of it made him growl in annoyance at himself, he may be hallucinating about it but he's thinking that both his super overpowered gramps look disappointed in him right now.

'Damn my performance.... I didnt train enough, and i let myself be this sloppy and not realise it until now. The fact that i kept ignoring the training i want and let some thoughts and emotions cloud me and my battle sense.' his brows furrowed in fury and felt something hot form around his left hand. His Amaterasu had acted on reflex from his emotions. He let the flames dance around his hand as he self reflected on himself for the remaining time of his break.

He didn't even felt hungry.

His mind was too occupied that it battled his diminishing hunger. He wanted to improve and that thought was gonna be his starting point after this festival, right here, right now.

'hadn't been if i became a villain i might be improving more and more, heh, sucks to be my alternate self, theres no way in hell im gonna be a villain. I'll just keep on training and training until i get a groundbreaking discovery amd improvement on my eyes. Though interestingly enough... old man Madara never told me his Mangekyō ability, nor have i discovered it, maybe I'll figure it out on the one on one battles after this hour on break time.'

He thought to himself while resting his body on his spot.

-\\\-

Meanwhile girls from 1A and B were at a very big lunch table giggling, gossiping, and laughing on various topics they were sharing. Ochako, Momo, Mina were giggling and talking with Shiozaki while Mei was doing some tinkering with her gear and inventions, she did though enjoyed listening to the stories and topics they were talking about.

It was a lively group that started to get together during this festival.

They continued to talk with separate groups on the big table while talking to each other from time to time, the sight was refreshing to see that instead of glares and declarations, it was all fun and get together which made this the word in the sports festival its essence.

"So, which boys do you like so far?" Mina asked Ochako with a mischievous grin on her face. Ochako then started to blush red from the question and looked away slightly from her.

"W-well... I may or may not have a teensy tiny like on...." She trailed off, not sure of the reaction the group would give off, she felt nervous about it and her face started to glow a bright red on the cheeks. Mina giggled menacingly as she leaned closer, so did Momo and Shiozaki, Mei stopped for a bit trying to listen in on the good part of this conversation but acted as if she wasn't listening.

"Well? Who is it? Is it Izuku???" Mina said while pointing a finger at her, she giggled more while Shiozaki had her eyes the size of dinner plates, Mei almost chocked on her drink after drinking some for a brief moment.

"W-what?! No! That's not it!!" Ochako yelled in embarrassment while covering her face. Shiozaki gave a mental sigh of relief and Mina pouted slightly from the response.

"Weeeeeeel? Who is it??"

"I have a liking into Katsuki!" Ochako said so fast but the last word made everyone pause in shock and utter disbelief while looking at her as if she went crazy.

"I-- 👁️👄👁️" Mina was lost of words while staring at her wide eyed. In fact. Everyone who heard the last word had eyes the size of dinner plates now.

Shiozaki started to mumble prayers of good luck and fortune for Ochako specifically while Mei continued to tinker with her stuff but going slowly, processing what just happened to this conversation just now. While Momo was drinking her tea to keep her composure from going to fangirlism in an instant.

"This is.... Wow. Never have i thought you'd be taking a liking into Mr. Blondie McFireCracker 'chako..." Mina said while Ochako covered her face, steam coming out of her ears, in short, she was now having a blue screen moment.

*Somewhere in the campus*

"Wtf is this feeling im getting?" A certain blond was questioning himself as he felt like some supernatural force was making him fall... In Love.

"Disgusting....

...

.....

....... I need more of this..."

He said as he eat spicy curry more, unbeknownst to him that the feeling was just across the lunch area in the form a gravity girl. Staying silent as he continued eating his curry, he couldn't properly pick a correct course of action of that feeling he just got.

-\\\-

"Ok... Well, that was shocking." Mina said as she clasped her hands to lighten the mood.

"How about you Shiozaki??? Who do you like?" Mina went close while dragging Ochako to the other side to continue to comfort her friend who was still having a blue screen moment. Now it was her turn to blush crimson red on the face, she wasn't sure of the feelings she had for Izuku and maybe he thought of her as a big sister at this point.

"Ummm.... My feelings are on the part near to love, but i dont think he will think the same, because maybe he would consider me as a big sister of something...." She said while her blush didn't disappeared.

"Well... Who?" Mina asked again with another mischievous grin on her face as she leaned closer to get Shiozaki to whisper the response to her ear.

"I have a liking into Izuku Uchiha."

Shiozaki said to her, silently enough to be between her and Mina to hear only. Now it was Mina's turn to be blue screen mode now as she stared at Shiozaki utterly shocked.

"I think you broke her." Momo said while she went towards the two girls who were having a moment.

'i aint getting paid enough for this...' Mei thought as she continued to tinker her stuff...

-////-

"OOOOOKAAAAYYY EVERYONE! ITS TIME FOR THE LAST EVENT OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! NOW COME OUT ONE MORE TIME OUR BRILLIANT CONTESTANTS!" Present mic announced as people gradually filled the bleachers at a fast rate, not wanting to get late for the 3rd and final event of this celebration. The qualified students also made their way to the field again for midnight to brief them of the slots, players versing who and the rules.

"Okay, so here's how this works!" She cracked her whip as a holographic screen appeared on the platform she was stepping on.

"The qualified students are to fight a 1 versus 1 battle with the goal of reaching the finale, all students are to give it their all during these battles but in no way shape or form do you intend to kill them or severely injure them to the point of dying, failure to do comply so will be immediate disqualification from the event!"

Midnight cracked her whip again while the students were looking at each other with bloodlust and lust for glory in their eyes. Izuku was quietly listening to it all, he was already ready for a fight again, and he will have the pleasure of enjoying winning it all. Some students glared at him not forgetting what he did during the cavalry battle, they eyed him, glared at him, spite him, cursed under their breaths. Izuku ignored those and focused, he wanted to win this and show his power to the world and establish himself.

"Our first warriors to fight this final will beeeeeee....!" Midnight activated a virtual slot machine as it spined and sounded like a casino gambling machine.

DING

DING

DING

"IZUKU VERSUS SHINSO! All other students who aren't them please proceed to the qualifiers bleachers, as for the contestants... You two shall go to the battle part of the field now!" Midnight instructed as each student did what they were told. Izuku and Shinso walked towards the section of the field that was in the middle of the entire field.

"Hmmm...." Izuku looked at shinso intently, trying to figure him out and what he will do once the battle starts.

-Flashback-

"He has a what now?" Izuku asked Ojiro as said person looked down at himself with disappointment.

"Its true. He has a brainwashing quirk if you ever answer his questions, be careful Uchiha." He said with pure worry in his voice as he looked at Izuku.

"Dont worry. I'll have the best ability just in store for him." He smiled and cracked his knuckles and tilted his head in a slightly creepy manner which scared Ojiro.

-end of flashback-

Izuku and Shinso were now on the polar opposites in the battlefield, their eyes not taking off with each other, their deathly silence giving tension among the spectators and giving goosebumps from it as a result.

"If the two could tell if their ready or not, then we can begin," Cementos said as both contenders nodded whilst not taking their eyes off each other. Cementos just hummed in agreement as he backed off and signalled midnight to begin the fight.

"Ok.... Ready.... And... FIGHT!" Midnight yelled in excitement as the crowd now roared with cheering and claps.

Izuku wasnt moving nor he was gonna even move from his spot. Shinso began to move slightly forward as a smirk formed across his face, but Izuku's eyes didnt seem to be fazed by his smirk as he remained still on his spot, not wanting to be trapped by Shinso's games.

"Isn't it unfair that this world treats people with different quirks, dont you think? Izuku...?" He taunted Izuku as he remained silent.

Izuku wanted to hear what he has to say first, before ending him. He wanted to hear what and why he was as he is now.

"For someone blessed with a powerful quirk as you, I'm sure as jealous to be like you, ya know? All that power, all that fame, all the praise people will give to you when you become Pro, isn't that nice?" He said, continuing to taunt him, he stopped in the middle of the perimeter trying his damn hardest to activate his quirk on him.

"....." Izuku didn't respond at all, but just stared at him with an unreadable and expressionless face he was giving off. Shinso wasn't sure if he was even going through to him at all to try and speak, but nonetheless, he continued to taunt him for a 3rd time.

"Tell me Izuku? Why train and be eventually used by the hero society just for the money when you can become something else?" He taunt, but this time Izuku's ears perked up, finally. He got his attention.

'this is my chance.' Shinso thought as his smirk grew even wider.

"Why become a tool for the society when you cam become a hero that's based off of your ideology? Why not just do that? It would be easier and no restrictions to do the right thing. You can be a hero that saves from the shadows, a hero that takes on all the hatred of the world, the kind that burdens himself with all the misfortune, hate, and spite of the society, heroes and villains, why not be like that kind huh?" He said out loud. By then Cementos and Midnight were deep in thought about it, Present mic and Aizawa were too deep in their thoughts as well as they processed what Shinso had just said to Izuku.

"But answer this first: will you? Even if all of your love ones get taken fron you? Will you do all it takes to avenge them and at the same time maintain peace throughout the world? Tell me? Will you?" Shinso's remarks become even more philosophical, Intriguing and absolutely interesting for Izuku's point of view. But he kept his mouth shut, his mind contemplating all the information he just absorbed, his bangs shadowing his eyes, but the red glow on the right, and the dark purple glow from the left didnt lose its luster to shine through his dark and shadowy gaze.

Shinso was slightly shaking once he saw the glow on his eyes. He suppressed the fear and shaking on his legs and regained his composure, but he was already close to snapping.

"Why dont you answer me damn it?!" He yelled, now losing his cool and self with Izuku's lack of response to his half pathetic attempt to brainwash him.

"Answer me!!!!"

"......"

"Why bother being a tool for society?!"

"...."

"You seriously think you're gonna get far by being confined by them when obviously you have the power to do it without their guidance??!"

"..."

"Fucking answer me!!!"

Silence.

That was all as the crowd too where devoid of any cheering or shouting. The tension was just too much, with the words Shinso said, they were also caught up in thought about what he said.

But then suddenly--

"Whoa check it out--!" Present mic yelled in surprise. Aizawa was in shock of what he saw, the audience too were shocked now of what happened in the field.

Izuku had pulled Shinso from his spot with the Deva path and to his arm, his face encased with his hand as Shinso pathetically tried to get off his Bone crushing grip. Then Izuku looked at him from below, his right eye glowing a blood red tint while Shinso as hypnotized by it.

Izuku leaned closer to his face and began to give his response to Shinso.

"I'll keep that in mind...." He said rather quietly and filled with a fear inducing tone that made Shinso quiver in fear, his body uncontrollably shaking from his tone of voice as he frantically squirmed to get off his hold as a fight or flight response.

"And for the record...

... This is half a quirk." He smirked as he threw Shinso out of the bounds from his side with only his raw strength.

Unbeknownst to him, his classmates looked very scared and concerned at him. Katsuki was there just shocked and utterly speechless, but he kept his cool and his silent, expressionless face maintained and intact.

"AND THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORIYA UCHIHA! HE SHALL NOW ADVANCE TO THE 2ND ROUND!!!!" Present mic cheered as the crowd roared once again with cheers and applauses.

Izuku looked at Shinso who was still quivering in fear.

He sighed as he went towards his direction. He offered his hand to help him get up from the ground. Shinso looked at him with a half fearful half angry face, but he took his help anyway and got back up.

"You know you can still be a hero that can be admired, your quirk doesn't make you a villain, rather, the use of the quirk for good or evil makes up your character and the quirks characteristics as well. Get that to your head." He said and patted his back.

Shinso was just speechless as people began to cheer for him too after their fight.

He turned back to see Izuku who was going to where his class was, he smirked and chuckled lightly, the words he said giving him a glimmer of hope.

"You're one in a million Uchiha... Maybe there is hope for me... But still... You have an uneasy feeling, like something's about to go wrong after this festival." He shrugged and walked away to the other exit, not wanting to dwell deep into his upcoming friend's feelings and emotions.

-////-

"Congrats Uchiha-kun! Great job you did there!" Uraraka happily said and hugged him in a friendly manner and Izuku returned to blue screen mode. His other classmates just sweat dropped at his actions right now, while others just rolled their eyes in amusement.

'Is he even the same person on the battlefield? Or does he have a mental illness or something?' his classmates thought as the interaction between Ochako and Izuku slowly died down.

*Smack!*

"GaH!" Izuku jumped in surprise as katsuki smacked him at the back of his head, the blonde's face slightly annoyed as he dragged Izuku to the empty seat that was beside his.

"Eh?" Uraraka had a confused, kawaii look as he katsuki dragged Izuku away.

"That was kinda one-sided there Deku." Katsuki grumbled and sat down on his seat.

"Well what he said did perked up my interests..." He fiddled with his fingers while they waited for the next round.

"By the way whose gonna fight who?" He asked Katsuki.

"Its Pikachu and your girlfriend, Shiozaki." He bluntly said and smirked seeing Izuku's face blush a bit.

"H-hey! We're not like that!" He panicked and covered his face with his hands trying to hide his blushing, Katsuki just laughed his ass off not even paying attention to the crowd that was staring at them curiously.

"Keep telling yourself that lover boy~" katsuki teased even more and Izuku's face went full tomato red like the tomato sauce that an Italian chef slapped onto a pizza like that xxx vid you watch daily.

"Let's... Just watch the fight for now..." Izuku said and took out his hero journal #13.

"And here comes my other routine..." Katsuki took out earmuffs and placed them on his head and covered his ears, and just slept it. Izuku however, started to mumble like a fanatic, analyzing, theorizing quirks of the next contenders. Sato, Aoyama, and Kirishima looked at the white haired teen with a slightly freaked out face.

"This is so weird..." Sato said, slightly backing from Izuku and his mumbling madness.

"Agreed!✨" Aoyama just struck a pose

"Yeah... Should we..?" Kirishima gestured to break Izuku from his trance, but Sato and Aoyama just shook their heads as a No.

"Alrighty then. Hope he doesnt get too absorbed with his mumbo jumbo." Kirishima lightly laughed and stared at the next contenders.

-////-

"Annnnnd our next contenders aaaaaarrreeee" present mic yelled out the lottery began to spin rapidly.

DING

DING

DING!!!

"Shiozaki vs Kaminari!!! This'll be a fight that will be either one-sided or straight up matched! Contenders.... Get ready!!!" The crowd cheered more and more as said persons came out and onto the open field.

The crowd again for probs the 1000th time, have cheered to their hearts' content.

Shiozaki walked slowly and swung her hair for vines slowly and repeatedly, and she looked at Izuku's seat. Said person was having a poker face and a pink tint was on his cheeks, he smirked and bit his lip from her display.

"Ara ara~ that's one beautiful gal out there..." Izuku growled, trying his damn hardest to not have dirty thoughts since his crush is a religious person after all. Katsuki just straight up did a fake throw up but failed when his curry almost came out of his throat, he covered his mouth with his hand and swallowed the food back down to its rightful place.

'I swear to God i ain't getting paid enough for this bullshit.' He thought, trying to not throw up again.

"Now if both contenders would give a sign if they're ready, we can begin." Cementos said and Shiozaki nodded, Kaminari nodded as well. Cementos gave a thumbs up at midnight and said person cracked her whip.

"Round 2 of the one on one battles shall commence!" Midnight yelled and the crowd went nuts now.

Shiozaki instantly sent a wave of vines at Kaminari's direction while he dodged them all. He had a fairly rough time trying to avoid those chlorophyll tentacles from reaching him.

"Whoa--!" He said surprised and dodged still. His agility just barely getting him alive from Shiozaki's merciless assault.

"Look at Shiozaki go! Her vines are giving Kaminari a hard time out there folks! It looks like this match has beem decided!!!" Present mic yelled to the heavens like some loyal discipline while Aizawa looked at him with a deadpan, and tired face.

"You're awfully kinda biased there." He grumbled while he adjusted his sitting position on his chair.

-//-

"At this rate I'll tire out and she'll get me with her tentacles!!!" Kaminari yelled as if trying to get help as Shiozaki was still at her spot, not moving an inch at all which kinda pissed off Kaminari.

"Damn these tentacles! Its like they want a piece of me or something!" He yelled avoiding a wave of vines by the skin of his teeth.

"Alright if you wanna play like this, i guess i have no choice! If i cant defend against these tentacles, then ill just force my way through them and to you!" He yelled as he found a clearing amongst the forest of green tentacles that Shiozaki had created.

"I'll take you out with this move right here!!!" Kaminari had electricity surging through his body and aimed his hands directly at her.

Shiozaki remained silent as she maintained her prayer pose.

'you will lose...'

"1 million volt blast!!!!" A huge, concentrated stream of electricity surge through the air and closing in on Shiozaki's location.

B O O M !

A loud bang and a flash had blinded almost everyone from the damage done with his sudden attack.

"Did that work though?" Present mic said.

"Wheeeeeeee...!" Amidst the field a dunce face Kaminari was seen jumping and had both thumbs held up, he was looking like an idiot out there.

However, Shiozaki had a wall of thicc vines protect her from the electric blast while she stared at Kaminari trying to not laugh.

"Pfft--" Ochako and a Jirou tried their damn hardest trying to contain themselves but to no avail.

"Since you went over your wattage limit..." Shiozaki grabbed Kaminari with her vines and began to swing him right and left.

"You will lose my friend!" And with that she slammed him hard out of the bounds, a creater formed with Kaminari's head inside the center hole. Present mic yelled out and the crowd went more nuts

" *Pant* *pant* *pant*" she was gasping for breath, her last attack wasted all her energy. She had limited stamina so her not moving minimized the consumption of her stamina.

"I... *Pant* i did it... *Pant* *pant*" she gasped for more breath as she walked away weakly towards the exit.

"Phew! Well that was one amazing spectacle!" Present mic said and Aizawa nodded once.

"Indeed. This just shows that not only 1-A are the only monsters of this last part, their sister section is as well." He lazily said and slowly slept back.

-somewhere in the stadium-

"Aw aw awoooH! That's my girl right there!" Izuku yelled on the top of his lungs like a wolf. Katsuki just straight up stacked his hands with the earmuffs on his ears, trying to get some peace and quiet.

"Deku...."

"Eh?"

"I swear to mother fucking oblivion if you dont stop daydreaming about you and your girlfriend I'll crush you to rock fucking bottom with that annoying ass of yours!" He boomed out loud and almost every 1-A student had to cover their ears from the blonde, explosive banshee that was in the form of Katsuki.

"IM SORRY--!" Izuku dodge a point blank ranged explosion while katsuki had a veins popping out of his head out of sheer anger and annoyance.

"You'll be sorry you little shit--" he threw a sudden mini explosion while Izuku used a part of his Susano'o to block it.

"Phew..." Izuku sighed in relief cause Katsuki now has a little toy to vent out his anger to.

"This'll be a loooooong day...."

Imma have to cut the whole one vs one into 2 parts cuz im lazy xD

Anyways bye--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 86 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
12.5K 366 21
‼DISCONTINUED‼‼ DISCONTINUED‼ a few years ago Izuku was pushed on a rock by his so called bestfriend Katsuki, also known as Kacchan. well there were...
44.9K 885 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
33.1K 968 46
"You can't kill them! You're still a hero deep down!" The voices chorused, most familiar of them all was All Might's. "NO! I can't be a hero when eve...