ππ‘πˆππ‚πˆππ€π‹ πŒπŽπ‘π†π€...

Af JaureguiKelly

You've always been the troublemaker and class clown resulting in you landing in your principals office over a... Mere

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
UPDATE :)
Update pt. 2 :)
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
IMPORTANT ! STORIES ARE UP!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
Hello Again.
NEW STORY IS UP
UPDATE
HELLOOOOOOOOO
Thank you!
BOOKS COMING THIS WEEK :)
Answer the Question and Story Updated
Story up :)
VOTING CLOSED. 9/3/2021
FINALISTS. VOTE BELOW. [Voting closes 9/5/2021]
STORY UPDATE
Quick Fire Questions.
UPDATE
NEW STORY IS PUBLISHED
NEW STORY POSTED BELOW
NEW STORY
Explanation. *Please Read*
New Stories :)
Updates :,)
One more thing.
Ever Since New York Poll
Update :)
Idea?
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“π’π¦πž!
Hello Watt! WOSO Update and Story Stuff
Questions :)
Questions again/Update :)
Cast List Up!
Update
Question
Update Pt.2?
Sydney Leroux
Hellooooo
Story
Hello???
Sophia Smith
Question...
Ideas!
Voting!
Winner! New story!
Update
Alex Morgan or Christen Press?
Alex Morgan
Alex Morgan Story
STORY PUBLISHED
Question
Update!
News!
Quick Question
Discord Link

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„

14.6K 393 189
Af JaureguiKelly

Y/n's POV

I sat in class waiting for the bell to ring. It's a Monday, so of course, like any other normal student, I don't want to be at school. Aside from the fact that I get to see Alex. I appreciate her being willing to look further into this thing we had going on. For us to get to know each other more. After all, we are having a baby.

That's so weird to say now. Never did I ever imagine myself saying those words. Well at least not at this age. I'm only 17 and I'm already going to be a mom. I'm dreading the moment my parents find out. Although my parents are mostly chill, mainly because I keep my trouble to a minimum and maintain good grades, I know they'll flip out over the news.

The last thing I want is for them to say that they don't want me to see Alex anymore. I was skeptical and nervous about Meredith finding out but, now that she knows, I might be able to use that to my advantage. Just in case things go sideways with my parents, I know she'll be there to help and mediate. She's basically the glue of this family.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw Sophia's name as I opened the text.

Sophia 😏:
Hey, are we okay? You've been somewhat distant. I didn't know if I did something, if you were busy, or just going through something this past weekend so I just gave you your space but, I just don't want to be left in the dark. Can we meet up at lunch or after school? I don't have practice obviously because of my ankle but, you know where to find me. Hope all is well 🤍

Sophia. Poor Sophia. She's so sweet and nice and really good in bed. She's just an overall good person and I feel bad that I'm probably going to break her heart but, I'd also be doing her a disservice if I didn't let her go. I really like Alex and she's also having my baby. So, it would only be beneficial for me to focus my attention on her.

Plus, I can't tell Sophia about Alex or the baby. I know she'd freak out and although she's good at keeping secrets, I feel like the news would just spread like wildfire so I'm being as cautious as possible. Am I wrong for that?

As class went on, I stayed in my own thoughts and tried to think of a way I could tell Sophia that we aren't going to be seeing each other anymore. I don't really mind lying to people, I know, bad thing to say. But with Sophia, I don't know, I feel really guilty. What could be my excuse here? I'm too much of a hoe to stay committed? No, because then she'd find a loop hole and just say we could continue to be friends with benefits.

I decided to reply to her text and tell her I'd see her after school by the field. I can't have my attention on relationships that aren't with Alex. I'm having a child. I kind of have to grow up now. Well not kind of, I have to grow up now.

The bell rang and I walked out of the room quickly. I haven't even told my friends about my whole situation. The only people that know are Addison, Meredith, Carina, and Cristina. That alone is too much. Oh and Alex's friend but I don't count her. She isn't in my circle and she doesn't know my people so she's not a risk to me.

I decided to ignore my friends for the day. I wanted to make sure it was okay with Alex for me to tell them. They all know me so well and like I've said before, I could be a literal mute and they'd still be able to figure out what's wrong with me. They may have to guess but they'd be able to figure it out.

I knocked on Alex's office door before she said come in. I walked in to see her on the phone and she sent me a smile as I sat down. I scrolled through my phone replying to some messages as I waited for her to finish up.

"Hey!" Alex beamed as she hung up the phone. She stood up and walked over to the couch sitting beside me. "Hey, can we talk?" I asked as she situated herself. "Yeah, are you okay?"

I nodded before turning to face her.

"This whole thing between us and what we talked about, are you serious about it? Do you actually think it'd be good for us to get into a relationship or at least try to? I just don't want to get burned by you again  and I- before I found out you were pregnant I started seeing Sophia. As in, not just hooking up with her and I haven't broken that off yet but I plan to. So, I'm asking you, is this real? Are you actually going to try before I throw away a potential relationship?"

Alex looked stunned and she just sat there not saying anything. She let out a low breath and stared at me.

"Yes, I want this. I want you. I want to try things and I think you and I could potentially have something great. I know this is a stretch and a jump for the both of us and I think we've skipped like every step in a normal relationship but, I want to get to know you and try things. I know I hurt you before and I don't want to do that again, so, I'm serious. I'm all in."

I couldn't help but to smile at her words. She's all in with me.

"Okay, I'm all in too."
Alex smiled before scooting closer to me. I could tell she wanted to kiss me and I wanted her to. I looked into her eyes before she leaned in and let our lips touch. After spending some time in her office with her, she spoke up as I was on my way out.

"I know this is weird and all but, do you want to come over? To my place today? After school of course. If you don't have to meet with Addison, we could watch a movie or- I don't know, just-"

"Yeah, just text me your address." I smiled before leaving.

.  .  .

I waited for Sophia at the tables outside the gates of the field. She walked over to me with a smile on her face which made me feel ten times worse. She's in a good mood and I'm going to snap that.

"Hey stranger!" She smiled before hugging me.
"Hey, um, I don't want to waste your time so I'm just going to say what I need to say."

"Oh no, did you murder someone?" Sophia joked.
"Ha ha" I laughed sarcastically.
"Soph, I'm- this whole thing we started it was going great. It is great but, I just, I can't. I can't have or start a relationship with you. I'm not in the right headspace and you know me, I'm not the commitment type and I want to just work on myself so I think it's best if you and I-"

Sophia looked down at the ground before staring back at me. "Who is it?" She asked lowly. I could see tears welling in her eyes. Here comes the waterworks. Dammit.

"Who's who?"
"The other girl."
"What other-"
"Girls like you don't just say stuff like that unless there's another girl. I mean, this is coming out of nowhere. What did you do? Get a girl pregnant and think I'm going to run away?"

My eyes widened and I quickly changed my face. "What? No that's impossible. I just- like I said I just want some time to work on me and I promise it's nothing you did I just, I need time."
"So you're saying I should wait for you?"
"No, don't. I mean- you shouldn't. I think you should try moving forward. Not backward. I'm not going to be ready for a long time so I'm sorry. I know you deserve better-"

"Great. So why did you even ask me to go on a date with you in the first place? Actually, don't answer that." Sophia said as a tear fell. She walked away from me and towards the field. I feel like an ass.

.  .  .

Alex's POV

I looked around my bedroom one more time as I waited for Y/n to come over. She said she'd be here any minute. I changed out of my work clothes and into something more comfortable. As I stood in my room, I looked around to make sure everything was okay.

Is this weird? Should I have not invited her? I don't want her to think I'm a creep or anything? I just want things to go right for us.

I turned my tv to the home menu so we had the options of Disney+, Netflix, and Hulu. I grabbed some blankets and placed them at the foot of my bed for us and grabbed some snacks and placed them on my bedside table.

My doorbell rang and I suddenly grew nervous. I quickly went back downstairs. It was more of excitement nerves. This is like our first date in a way. Even though it isn't a date. It'll be our first time truly alone together outside of school. In the comfort of my home. Anything could happen. I mean, come on, I have pregnancy hormones so, when I say anything can happen, I mean anything.

I walked to the door and to my surprise it wasn't who I thought it would be.
"Kelley?!" I exclaimed. A part of me wanted to just shut the door in her face but then again, Y/n could come at any moment and bump into her so I might as well figure out what she wants and why she's here.

"What do you want- why are you here?" I asked making it clear how annoyed I am by her presence. Bad enough I have to deal with her on campus.
"I left something here and all I did was come over to get it."

"You could've called or texted first. You can't just show up unannounced. You don't live here anymore."
"Chill out. Do you have a hot date or something? You gonna cheat on them too?"
"Can you leave? What did you forget here?"
"Don't worry about it."

"I hope you don't forget you cheated on me too"
"Whatever alex."

Kelley walked upstairs and I quickly followed. My ultrasound pictures are on my wall. I dashed into my room hiding them quickly. I was planning on giving Y/n the extra ones I had Dr. Montgomery print out.

"I'm not going to touch your stuff." Kelley said as she made her way into the closet. She pulled down a suitcase and some of her clothes that I didn't even realize were still here.

I followed her back downstairs when I saw Y/n approaching my door. I grabbed my phone as Kelley started to walk towards the door and quickly texted Y/n to hide. Kelley opened the door as Y/n quickly ran to hide by the gate to the backyard.

My dogs Kona and Blue began to bark because of Y/n making Kelley turn her head towards the backyard. "Um you might want to check out-"
"It's just a squirrel. Leave. Please."

"Alex I don't want things to be awkward at work I'm pretty sure the students-"
"You made it awkward when you started sleeping around behind my back and cheating on me. You gave me the cold shoulder first. Look, I really don't have the time to talk so please go."

Kelley looked back towards my backyard and inched closer making Y/n freeze behind the tree.
"Kelley for fucks sake it's just a squirrel!"

Kelley shrugged and got into her car finally pulling away. I made sure she was out of view before going over to the back door to let Y/n in.

"So, Kelley? Are you two-"
"No we're not together. She just came to get something. I didn't know she was coming but uh welcome to my humble abode."

She walked all the way in and took her time looking around. "I set up stuff for us upstairs in my room. Unless you want to stay down here, it's up to you." I said nervously.

"Your room is fine." She smiled. Why am I so jittery. I've literally been naked in front of her and her in my home is making me nervous? I don't understand myself right now.
"Alex, chill." Y/n said noticing my nervousness. She grabbed my hand before pulling me close and placing a kiss on my lips. I relaxed as she slipped her hand into mine. I lead her upstairs as she commented on how nice my house and my room is.

"I thought we could watch a movie and depending on how long you stay, maybe order some take out?"
"I'm down for whatever."

She can't say that because I could literally jump her bones right now. Having her here feels right. I was extremely happy. It's like we could finally be comfortable. It's like our own bubble. We got situated on my bed and I made my way over to her as I laid in her arms with our legs tangled.

This might be a good things for us. Like I said, it feels right. What could possibly go wrong? I'm happy.

A/n: This wasn't much but this was by far probably the longest chapter I've written this far. Anyway, comment some fluff and date ideas for Y/n and Alex. Also, close call with Kelley and Y/n. Sophia is now heartbroken and alone but Y/n and Alex are on their way to becoming a thriving couple!

Also decided I'm just going to finish this story and let y'all vote on everything else later.

And I'll be posting questions I'm frequently asked or whatever questions you have that you'd like me to share about myself at the end of every chapter so either message me one or just comment it :) on that note, y'all HMU my friends are getting boring and it's a new year and I need new people to talk to.

Question 1: Where are you from?

A: Born and raised in SoCal and I still live here 🤍 very embarrassed and disappointed in America rn 🙃

Question 2: Favorite USWNT Player?

A: Always a balance between Christen and Alex :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.1K 18
Just my gay ass writing about hot women with all respect
100K 4.4K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
838K 20.4K 37
Hazel Miller is a senior at Blue Ridge high school, she is a stuck-up rich kid that has everything anyone could ever want. Shes the caption of the ch...
899K 22.6K 35
Andromache was intrigue. Intrigue of what it felt like. What it feels to be a normal high school student. She only had read it on some books and watc...