Snow Angles - Bernard The Hea...

By blxe_butterxfly

You (Y/n Calvin) has always been different your whole life, but you never knew why. Everything changes when y... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
A/N
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 5
New Cover!
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8

CHAPTER - 4

2.1K 42 15
By blxe_butterxfly

"Uhhh I may have told your mom you were going to spend four days with her this week..." He chuckled nervously my blood started to boil in fury, 

"YOU WHAT!?"

"Y/n."

"No! No! I refuse to go to her house especially when Neil's there blechhhhh!" I pretended to vomit "Uh uh no way." 

"Your going."

"Whyyyyyyyyyy?" I dramatically rolled down my seat "I hate you." I mumbled under my breath --- the rest of the car ride we sat in silence. I didn't dare to say another word to the man who is sending me away. 

Yes, technically I was over exaggerating, but come on its like I'm going to the pound. Last time I went there (A year ago) all me and Neil did was fight. 

I locked my self in my room most of the time so didn't have to face him. It'll probably be like that this week if I'm correct. 

We eventually pulled into the mall parking lot --- dad turned off the engine and got out. I opened my door and got out too, I looked around at the parking lot there was only about ten cars including ours here. 

I guess the mall is open --- we walked inside. I only saw a few people and their family shopping. "Here." I looked up at my dad; he was handing me his Credit Card.

"What?"

"Go buy whatever you like, but nothing to expensive."

"Your kidding right?"

"Nope." I smiled and gave him a hug --- I knew what he was doing, he was trying to guilt trip me into going to my moms. But, I didn't care I could buy whatever I wanted! I was really just going to buy some new cloths and jewelry unless I saw something I really wanted. "Well go on." I gave him one last smile before making my way to different shops.

I made my was to my favorite store Hot Topic™ --- I walked up and down different Isles looking at the earrings and different types of jewelry. I made the decision to buy a new set of earrings. They were gold and dangly with dark blue roses around the bottom and the line. 

I also got a nice rose gold ring decorated with vines wrapping around the basis of my finger; I paid for my items and left the store. I made my way past different stores on way to find my dad --- I stopped abruptly in my tracks. 

"Bernard?" He smiled at me as I moved closer to him "What are you doing here?" I walked to him and put my bags down on the floor. I smiled and pulled him into a hug it has only been a few hours, but I still missed him. 

"I thought you could use a friend right now." 

"How'd you know?" He just smiled at me. "Oh, let me guess Christmas magic?" 

"Noooooo... well, maybe." I shook my head --- I picked up my bags and continued walking --- Bernard followed beside me. "What are you doing here on Christmas?" He asked me.

"My dad is trying to send me to my mom's for, four days, so he brought me here to make it up to me. I guess." Bernard shook his head in disapproval. 

"Of course." I stayed silent as we walked to find my dad. I saw him buying a box of jelly beans from a cart. I stopped next to him --- he looked up and saw me and Bernard.  He ate one and started coughing "Barabbas?" 

"Bernard. Nice to see ya'." 

"Riiiight, anyways, buy anything good Y/n?"

"Yeah."

"I better get back to the pole. Bye Y/n." he lowered his voice "Bye Santa." He waved goodbye and vanished into thin air.

I smiled after his departure "Are you sure you don't like him? Cause if you d-"

"No dad! I don't." I rolled my eyes and walked past him ---- on my way to the car. He followed up next to me. I gave him back his credit card and stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

Two days later:

"No that's not what I said. I said "A Medical doctor is not the same thing as a psychiatrist.""

"No you sai-"

"Stop arguing!" My mom yelled at me and Neil. I went silent and finished my dinner --- I finished and ran up to my room. I slammed my door and started reading 'How To Kill A Mockingbird' for my English class.

We had to finish reading it before winter break was over, then write a two page essay about what the book taught us. It was pretty boring to me, that's why I haven't finished it yet. "Y/n." Suddenly a voice said. 

I jumped and fell off my bed --- I hit the floor with a hard grunt. 

I looked up and saw Bernard offering me his hand --- I took it as he pulled me up. "God, Bernard, you can't scare me like that."

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"It's fine." I said while rubbing my throbbing head --- I must've hit it pretty hard for it to hurt this much. 

"Is everything okay up there?" My mom called from the kitchen I groaned and went to my door and pulled it open.

"Yeah! Everything's just fine!" I said half way out of my door frame. I pulled my self back in closing the door silently. I turned around to face Bernard. 

"Are you okay?" Bernard asked worriedly.

"Yeah, just hit my head. I'll be fine." He gave me a worried look "I'll be fine, I promise." I said giving him a smile. 

"Okay,"

"So, uh, why are you here?"

"Oh, right you were arguing with your dad again. For the um, twentieth time? In the past day." 

"Stepdad" I corrected him through gritted teeth. "And yes, I have. Because he makes everything an argument!" 

"And that's why he's on the naughty list. Last time I heard. Well, not necessarily."

"No shit! Really?"

"Y/n! Never mind, yes he has made very- never mind that's not my story to tell. But, yes in fact he is on the naughty list this year I think."

I exhaled slowly "Wow" I took a second to process this --- I started fidgeting with my bracelet anxiously. I wanted to tell him, but it was hard to get it out without crying. Every time I though about it I burst into tears. 

"What's wrong?" 

I shook my head "Nothing." I said bluntly.

"Y/n somethings wrong... please tell me. I want to help." He gently placed his hand on my arm comfortingly. I took a deep breath,

"There's a girl... at my school s-she." I lowered my head --- he gently placed his hand on my chin and lifted my face to meet his. Tears trickled slowly down my rosy cheeks "Sh- she did this to me." I lifted up my sleeves to my shoulders, and pulled my shirt up so he could see my stomach. 

Big purple, and yellow bruises could be seen on my arms and stomach from where the girl --- Sasha --- had beat me up. "Oh, Y/n..." Bernard pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned. 

I sobbed into his shoulder, as he rubbed my back comfortingly. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself "Y/n I'm right here... your gonna be okay." His voice was soothing and re-assuring. 

I sobbed into his shoulder for a good twenty maybe thirty minutes until I finally calmed down. 

It calmed me. I caught my breath and calmed down. The tears stopped flowing from my eyes --- I pulled away, but he still kept his hands on my back. I wiped my tears from my eyes and looked at Bernard. "Wh- why would she do this to you?" 

"For looking the way I do..."

"That's ridiculous, have you told anyone else? Teachers? Your dad?" I shook my head no, truth be told he was the only one I have ever talked to about this. "Oh, Y/n. It's alright." He tucked my hair behind my ear and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. 

"I don't want to go back, Bernard." 

"It's okay... I'll- hey! Why don't I come with you? To school I mean." 

"No, you don't have to."

"I do, I hate seeing you like this Y/n. If I was there I- I could... protect you." 

"Don't you have to run the workshop and the rest of the pole?"

"Your Santa's daughter Y/n. Your worth it." 

"Okay..."

He gave me a smile, before giving me another hug. "I'll see you next Tuesday, right?" I nod my head yes. 

"See you then." He disappeared off to the pole with me still standing there. Alone. I hope he doesn't get beat up either. Who know how long this can last before he has to get back. 

Maybe he can only go to school with me when I have the same classes as her. I was overthinking things --- again. 

Oh, god I hope this doesn't become a disaster.

___________

A/n: Here's a little look into her school life, and what has been happening there. Honestly I have no Idea how this is going to play out, so um stay tuned for that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
576K 20.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...