Wonderful Mischief (Fred Weas...

Door rosesandcreamm

Friends. That's all that they ever were to her, but is that all that they will continue to be? ...... Along w... Meer

a/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 36

15.4K 409 468
Door rosesandcreamm

A/N

sorry these christmas episodes are coming out a couple of weeks after the actual holiday, they were originally supposed to come out right around then but I had so much fun writing at the burrow that I added way more chapters than intended that all came before christmas :)

I slowly awoke the next morning to the smell of what I could tell would be a delicious breakfast, the aroma of bacon and coffee particularly strong and tempting.

After my antics with the twins the night before, I had cast a hasty morning after spell that Hermione had taught me and walked back to my room (with wobbly legs and some stumbling) to inform Hermione and Ginny that I had just been finishing up wrapping some presents. I could tell that Hermione didn't buy my excuse, but Ginny was easily fooled and Hermione luckily kept her mouth shut.

It seemed that both Ginny and Hermione had already woken up and made their way downstairs so I got out of bed and quickly threw on some warmer pajamas before rushing to the bathroom to freshen up for the morning, not wanting to keep the others waiting on Christmas morning just because I had had a late night.

"Morning," I said with a still partially sleepy smile when I stepped downstairs.

"Morning!" Ginny said with a big smile from where she stood at the counter with a mug of hot chocolate. She had always been one to love Christmas, so it was no surprise that she seemed to be jumping in her shoes to get the day started. "And merry Christmas".

"Merry Christmas," I said with a smile and moved to fill up a mug with some hot chocolate from the big pot on the stove.

Everyone else was sitting in the living room as usual, except there was a new buzz of joy and excitement that filled the air that morning, no one able to keep their smiles off of their faces.

"Mums just finished up breakfast, and then we'll eat and open presents," Ginny said.

I nodded. "Sounds good," I said and walked over to the living room to greet the others. "Merry Christmas," I said and sat down next to Fred on the couch, George sitting on the other side of him. They both looked to be rather calm and content that morning, almost glowing, for reasons that I could probably guess.

"Merry Christmas to you too," Fred said with a beaming smile and threw his arm around the couch behind me, leaning into me so that he could whisper into my ear, "I wish I could kiss you right now".

I felt a slight blush form on my cheeks, something that seemed to happen almost every time I was near one of the twins. "Later".

"Is that a promise?" he asked, sitting back up into his original position.

I just chuckled and shook my head at him.

"Breakfast is ready!" Ginny yelled at all of us from the kitchen, obviously wanting all of us to eat quickly so that we could get to the opening of our presents sooner.

We all devoured Molly's delicious Christmas breakfast which consisted of this casserole that had eggs, bread, sausages and whatever other magic she put in to make it taste so heavenly, as well as some bacon and cinnamon rolls.

After we ate, everyone took their seats around the tree, some of us having to sit on the ground to make up for the lack of seating, and we got ready to open presents.

"Here, Mum, open this one first," Ginny said excitedly and handed her a neatly wrapped present.

Molly smiled and unwrapped the present to reveal a box that was filled with all different kinds of artisanal soaps, all wrapped in brown paper with twine bows wrapped around them. I had seen her buy them at one of the small shops that we had gone into when we had gone into town, Ginny had said that her Mum had always loved 'those fancy soaps'.

"Oh, Ginny, these smell amazing. Thank you dear," she said with a warm smile to her daughter.

After the first present, more and more began to get handed to one another and we slowly chipped away at the large mountain of presents sitting underneath that had accumulated from the 10 of us.

Ron received a new chess set from Harry along with a coupon for 10 matches to play with Harry, who was normally reluctant to play and most likely lose against Ron. Ron gave Harry some new quidditch things in return (I wasn't quite sure what they actually were).

"Here, this one's for you," Hermione said and handed me a small wrapped box.

I smiled and took the box from her then carefully unwrapped it. It was a flat white jewelry box, and I carefully took off the lid to reveal a necklace. It was silver with a simple emerald jewel hanging at the bottom of it.

" 'Mione this is beautiful," I said, taking the necklace out of the box to hold it up.

"It reminded me of you," she said kindly.

"Thank you," I said and wrapped her in a hug. "Oh, I have one for you too," I said and got up from my seat to grab her present from underneath the tree. I handed it to her and sat back down.

She smiled while unwrapping it and her mouth opened with a smile in awe once she saw what I had gotten her.

"Oh my god, Y/n, how did you find this?".

"I have my ways," I said with a mysterious smile. I had gotten her a signed first edition of one of her favorite wizarding books. It was a book full of fairy tales that she used to read every night when she was younger, but she had ended up losing it during the move to Hogwarts during our third year. I had remembered the look on her face when she gave up looking for it, so when I found it in a small book store a couple of months before, first edition and signed by the author no less, I had to buy it for her.

"This is amazing," she said gleefully while flipping through the pages to see all of the stories that she hadn't read in years. "Thank you so much".

I smiled as she gave me a hug, and when she pulled away she continued to look through her book as the others continued opening their presents.

Most of the gift unwrapping went by in a blur as it always seemed to do every year. I, along from all of the others, had gotten a sweater from Molly, and I had gotten a book from Hermione, a bag from Ginny, some candy from Ron and a beautiful ring from Harry, having to give Fred and George annoyed looks when they glared at him for the gift.

The twins got me way too many gifts. They got me things ranging from a bracelet and some candy to a record player, something I knew wasn't cheap. The seemingly endless gifts that I received from them caused a few odd looks from the others, probably wondering why they got me so many. Once it seemed that it was finally over, there was another.

I handed out my gifts for everybody, and decided to save the best one for last. I got Ginny some more of her favorite candy from Honeydukes, a sweater, a tote bag and an assortment of crystals (something that she had been into at the moment), I got Hermione some earrings, candy, a journal and the first edition book that I had given her earlier, I got Harry some extra long shoelaces which stemmed from an old inside joke from one of our earlier years as well as some candy and I got Ron some new chess themed things.

I had given the twins a few smaller things like some socks, cologne and some candy, as well as the beanies that I had made them. When I gave them the handmade hats they had both said, "wicked," at the same time with bright smiles and immediately put them on, not taking them off for the rest of the morning, no matter how much I asked.

I had gotten Arthur some little muggle things and had given Molly a candle, and when I gave Molly the scarf that I had made her, she thought of it as a better gift than I intended. She immediately got up from her seat and wrapped me in a hug. I guessed that after years of making everyone sweaters and such, it must have been a treat to get one in return.

After everyone had given each other their gifts, I got my final gifts for everyone ready. I realized that I had forgotten to get Charlie a gift, seeing that I didn't know that he would be staying at the house, but I didn't really care that much.

"Okay, these are for everyone, but they are mostly aimed at Ginny and the twins," I said and handed everyone, except for Charlie, Molly and Arthur, their wrapped gifts. "Make sure that you open them at the same time".

"Okay, open," Ginny said excitedly before tearing into hers.

"Merlin," Harry said in awe, looking at the ticket in his hand.

"Oh my god is this what I think it is?" Ginny asked, her eyes lighting up when I nodded in confirmation.

"How the bloody hell did you get these seats?" George asked.

I had bought tickets to the Magpies vs. Harpies quidditch game a while ago, and I had been lucky enough to find the tickets right as they were released so I got us some pretty amazing seats. Ginny and the twins had been arguing over who would win the game throughout the entire year, Ginny in favor of the Magpies and the twins favoring the Harpies. I had gotten seats for everyone, and I was so excited to join them at the game.

"I bought them right when they came out," I said.

"These are amazing," Fred said with a smile.

"Merlin, these must have cost a fortune," Ron said in awe.

"Oh, it was nothing," I said with a wave of my hand. They had been quite spendy, but I was looking forward to the day out with my friends so I didn't mind it too much.

"Thank you!" Ginny said and got up from her seat to give me a suffocating hug. "I can't wait," she said after pulling away and gave me a pec on the lips. If it were anyone else I would have been a bit weirded out, but I knew Ginny and how she was when she got excited so I just smiled and pushed her off of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent the rest of the day talking about the professional quidditch game that we would attend in a couple of weeks and about school, where we would be heading back to in a couple of days.

After a while, everyone headed up to their individual rooms to bring up their presents and take naps after we finished up the leftover chinese food from the night before.

After packing up my presents in my duffle bag, I headed over to the twins room.

"Hey," I said after I knocked a few times and opened the door.

"Hi Princess," Fred said and got up from his bed to give me a passionate kiss. "Merlin, I can't wait until we're back at school and I can do that more".

"Me too," I said and gave him another peck.

"Hey,"George whined from where he was still sitting on his bed. "I want one too".

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him then bent down to give him a kiss as well. He didn't just let me give him one kiss however, something that I should have expected, but instead grabbed my waist and pulled me down next to him on the bed, our lips still connected in a kiss.

"Hey," I said with a chuckle and pushed him off of me, moving to sit up against the headboard. Fred flopped down on his stomach next to me on the bed and smiled at me, and it reminded me of how often we hung out like this back at the school. I had loved my time at the Weasley's, but I was more than ready to get back to Hogwarts so that I could do this more often.

"I noticed something," Fred said as his fingers mindlessly danced across the top of my thighs in a playful manner.

"What?" I asked.

"You gave Ginny more presents than us," he said and looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Oh, really?" I asked amusedly.

"Yeah," George said from the other side of me, giving me the same look as his brother.

"Hmm," I said and climbed on top of George so that I was straddling his hips. "Well I can think of something else that I can give you," I said cheekily and brought my lips down to his in a kiss.

I removed his shirt, kissed down his chest and put my head between his legs to give him my own special present, giving the same to his brother right after.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days passed quickly, and it was soon time to hop on the train and head back to the school.

"It was so nice to meet you Molly," I said and wrapped her in a one armed hug, my other arm holding my bag.

"Oh, it was a pleasure to have you, dear. Please come visit during the summer, even stay here if you want to. We'd all love to have you".

"I'd love that," I said with a smile

I walked over to the car and stuffed my bags into the trunk and then shut it. Because we had Charlie's car as well, we didn't need to take taxis. Charlie was driving a few of us in his car and Arthur would drive the rest in his.

I hopped into Charlie's car next to Fred and George, Ginny sitting in the front seat, and gave Molly one last wave goodbye before I shut the door.

Charlie started the car and played some music, and I watched out the window with a sad smile as the Burrow disappeared from view. I had made some of my favorite memories just on the short trip, and even though I was ready to head back to the school, I knew that I would miss it when I was gone.

A/N

sorryyy im not going to be able to keep up the update schedule that I had during my winter break I have a shit ton of schoolwork now :( but im getting them out as fast as I can

as always, I love you guys thank you for all the love on the story :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

112K 2.6K 51
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED quackityxoc in which, quackity messages the wrong number and finds himself enjoying her company or in which lauren receive...
23.6K 698 12
You've been living at the prison for several weeks now. When you shambled up to the gates after being out in the woods for nearly a year, you couldn'...
42.5K 729 73
You are twelve years old your mother was a Valkyrie and was murdered by a Hydra agent. You attract the attention of Tony (who is married to Steve) wi...
24.8K 661 8
He couldn't save her then but maybe he could save her now. Someone from Bucky's past is working through a kill list and must be stopped. But when the...