A Quirkless Reject

By CloudyXAutumn

Izuku Midoryia- a quirkless kid who still managed to get into UA, hated by everyone including the teachers... More

Where it all Began
Accident
Death
Awakening
a New Life
LOV
Question(readers please answer this)
Hauntings
Villain Vs Hero Training Session
USJ
A little visit
Captured
True intentions
Training before Festival
Trust gain
Secret base
Sports festival
1v1
Internships
Analyst vs Analyst
Internship day 1
Case closed
internship week
Exam
Midoryia vs Class 1-A
Mall+surprise adoption
Camp
Intensive training
Aizawa's rage
All for one vs one for all
Black market
Training+secret money making
Pestering
Provisional license exam
Extra classes
Class
internships
a little girl
Fear
Fight
The moment you've all been waiting for
Revenge
pursuit
Torture
Rescue mission
The Truth Must Come To Light
Part 2!!!

Attack On Camp

9.6K 377 308
By CloudyXAutumn

..

Midoryia found himself unable to sleep unless he got fresh blood. It was the only way he could fall asleep.

After 2 nights(day 1 and 2 of the camp) of testing that theory he figured it out.

Midoryia woke up Wednesday morning feeling nice. He walked outside.

It was like yesterday just repeated itself.
Mandalay shouted for everyone to wake up as the stations were up for everyone to use. But the only difference this time was the difficulty in the training increased.

Midoryia groaned as he started the exercise.

Through out the day Midoryia continued his exercises. He thought about the interaction between himself and the vanguard action squad.

Why were they there?

"Hm. First they don't know who I am then they don't tell me why they're here. If anything it felt like they still didn't believe me when I said I was apart of the league. Why wouldn't Shigaraki tell them who I am and why would he send them here knowing well I'm here? It doesn't make sense.
If anything they're gonna attack soon.

But why?" Midoryia thought to himself as he did his 100th push up.

"You okay Midoryia? You look deep in thought" mandalay said as she looked over everyone. "Hm? I'm fine sorry, I'm just tired" Midoryia forced out a chuckle.

"Oh alright then" mandalay said walking off.

Midoryia continued his work out as did the rest of the class.

"If you work hard today we're gonna play a game at the end of the day!" Mandalay shouted. The class paused and looked at her. They were all sweaty and exhausted, they didn't even want to play the game.

"Come one don't give me that look, just wait til it's night fall. It's gonna be you all vs class B!" Mandalay added.

"Rivalry in the dark" Tokoyami said in his cave of darkness.

Eventually the night fall came. Midoryia was fully showered, cleaned, and full of food.

He waited outside for the rest of his class.

Soon they came.
"Okay everyone! This is how it's going to work. Class 1-B is going to be the scarers the first round of this, they'll be all scattered around the loop of this thick forest brush. Class 1-As job is find all 5 flags scattered around and make it back while watching out for class 1-B! You'll all go in pairs.

Understand?" She explained. Everyone nodded their heads yes and went to pick a pair from a random basket.

Midoryia pulled out his own name.

"Right sorry to randomly come in but those who failed the exam can't be participating in this" Aizawa said snatching them and walking away.

They all groaned as they were dragged away.

Midoryia let out a relieved sigh as he realized he was paired with himself.
"Alright! Lets get started!" Mandalay said sending the first pair into the forest.

After a couple pairs went in it was finally Midoryia's time to go in.
He wasn't too worried.

As he was walking through the smell of smoke and burning trees started to become more and more prevalent.
"Are they already attacking. Wow" Midoryia sighed to himself as he pulled out a blood packets from his pocket and drank it.

"VILLAINS ARE ATTACKING THE CAMP!! RUN TO THE MAIN CABINS NOW!" Mandalay screamed in telepath. The class in the forest began to panic as they went and tried to run.

They would have made an escape if it wasn't for Nomus.
Midoryia teleported out if the forest and to where mandalay was and found her fighting spinner.

"Where's Kota?!" She screamed. "I bet he's near that cave" Midoryia thought to himself.

"Midoryia run to Aizawa!" Mandalay screamed. "I know where Kota is" Midoryia said as he teleported away.

When he made it there he found muscular about to kill the child.
"Are you seriously about to kill a kid?" Midoryia said as he quickly swooped in and grabbed Kota.
He didn't have much against Kota so he didn't mind helping him escape.

Besides, he told Mandalay he'd get him if he didn't it'd be suspicious.
"Oh you're the one we need to kidnap" Muscular chuckled.
"So that's why you came" Midoryia hummed as he teleported Kota to the cabin with Aizawa.

"Kota how did you do that?!" Aizawa asked. "M-midoryia, h-he saved me... They're a-after hi-m" Kota cried. Panic surged Through out Aizawa's body as he went running outside, in search of Midoryia. He knew Midoryia wouldn't be able to teleport out of the way considering he teleported Kota.

"So muscular, why does shigaraki want me?" Midoryia asked as he squashes his chest harder into the ground. Muscular had launched at him and his instincts kicked in.

"H-he w-wanted y-you t-to RETURN!". He forced out. "Oh?
Hmm, alright. Get up" Midoryia said removing his foot from muscular's chest.

Muscular got up, very confused. "You're just going to hand yourself over?" He asked. "As I told you last night I work with Shigaraki, if he needs me he has an important reason. And if I'm returning willingly it means I also have a reason. Now, where's Kurogiri?" Midoryia asked.

"With Dabi, twice, and compress" he replied. "Cool, see ya later" Midoryia said teleporting to Dabi, since he knew what Dabi looked like he could teleport to him no matter where he was.

"Hey Dabi" Midoryia said as he walked through the fire. "What the-" Dabi was thrown off.
"You're here for me aren't you?" Midoryia asked. "Yes but, why are you just handing yourself away?" Dabi asked.

"Well Shigaraki didn't need me until now which means something's probably up. Besides I have my own reasons that I won't share right now" Midoryia replied.

"Huh, you weren't lying last night" Dabi sighed.
"Alright now how do I get out of here?" Midoryia asked. "Aren't you able to teleport?" Dabi asked.

Midoryia teleported his knife into his hand, he left it in his hero outfit and he didn't want anyone to find them after he's disappeared. He already had his phone on him.

"Not now I can't, I'm tired" Midoryia said as he put his knife into his pocket. "Whatever, compress. Do your job and call Kurogiri" Dabi said.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN MIDORYIA?! IVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THEY'RE TRYING TO KIDNAP HIM!" mandalay screamed through telepath.

Panic surged Through all of class A and B. They weren't worried for the sake of their class mate but more of their selves, what if Midoryia joined the villains side again? They'd be killed.

"Mandalay, I'm not injured but I've been kidnapped for sure. I can't teleport out, I'm in some weird blue marble about to be dragged into a portal. I guess this is a see ya next time? I don't know what's gonna happen, I technically betrayed the league..." Midoryia lied through telepath.

"...It's... Too late.. Midoryia has been kidnapped.." mandalay said informing everyone.

Everyone felt their heart drop upon the sentence. Now they were really in trouble...

Midoryia was dragged through the portal. Other portals came in and took the rest of the league back including the Nomu.

Many of the students had passed out due to poison gas in the air and the fire all around them. Some sustained physical injuries due to the Nomu including Momo. Though most of the class was fine.

But now Midoryia was missing.

At the League's base.
"Where's he?" Shigaraki asked.
"Right here, but is he really a previous member?" Compress said.
"He was a league member before you all were. Let him out of the marble" shigaraki said.

"Before we were??" Toga repeated as Midoryia was let out the marble. Midoryia stretched as he stood in the hard floor. he opened his eyes and made eye contact with Shigaraki.

"Oh hey Shigaraki, what did ya need?" Midoryia asked as he floated up and sat on the counter. The rest of the league there were dumbfounded at how casual Midoryia was about all of this.

"Well, we didn't want you getting too comfortable with the heros. You're still a league member after all" shigaraki said.

"Me? Getting comfortable with the heros?" Midoryia laughed. "I'd never get comfortable with the people I hate the most". His red eyes glowed as he stuck his hand in the fridge to the side of him. He pulled out a blood bag and drank it like it was a bottle of juice.

"How did you-" spinner was cut off. "I teleported these here a while back, I had speculation something like this would happen" Midoryia replied.

"So he really is a member, when did he join?" Dabi asked. "Before the USJ incident at UA" shigaraki replied.

"That's over 3 months ago, he has been here longer" twice commented. "How come his kill count is so low?"  Toga asked.

"Didn't I explain that last night? Besides it's self explanatory" Midoryia sighed.

"So what was your reason for coming back?" Twice asked. Midoryia has brought it up before they took him but he said he wouldn't explain til later.

"Oh right, you see the school doesn't really like me. All might hates me if anything, all because I'm strong. Anyways, I wanted to see if they'd attempt to rescue me at all. My gut is telling me all might will do it unwillingly." Midoryia replied.

"If your theory is right that means they'll attack this base!? Where will we go after that??" Spinner jumped.
"Shigaraki has multiple back up bases, calm down" Midoryia sighed, finishing off the blood bag and throwing it away.

"What other powers do you have?" Toga asked. "Muscular can answer that for you" Midoryia chuckled, lowering his gaze to be met with Muscular's.

"... That kid is strong.." Muscular said lowly.

______________________________________

People were rushed to the hospital due to the incident. Aizawa felt angry and at the same time a little sad. Fluffy was sitting on his lap trying to sleep as he sat in the waiting room of the hospital.

"Why would the league take Midoryia again?? I don't understand, is it because he betrayed them?... What if they torture him? Or what if they try to make him a villain again?" Aizawa thought to himself.

Most of the class came walking down the stairs of the hospital, they had all made a full recovery. The only ones not with them were Momo and Midoryia...

Momo had sustained a bad blow to the head by a Nomu and was required to stay at the hospital an extra day longer.

Everyone was wearing a face of guilt and resentment, though they were all self pitying.
They were worried for themselves, now that Midoryia was taken by the league they could only expect the unexpected.

Asui was the first to speak up in the dreaded silence.
"... what's going to happen to Midoryia?" .

It was as if the tension in the atmosphere only increased upon the question. They all stared at the ground, nervously sweating as stress ate at their stomachs leaving their stomachs bubbling.

". we're going to get him back" Aizawa said determined.
The class all had 1 question in mind.

What if Midoryia betrayed them, again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 16K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
20.3K 667 32
Izuku Midorya is a middle schooler at Aldera High, he is a quirkless child with a amazing talent to create machines but this wasn't important for the...
12K 265 21
(Warning: -Suicide Mention -Swearing -Murder -Bullying) Saving Izuku from committing suicide, Ochako dedicated her life for this boy. They both ran a...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...