~ take it back~

By Lmendez10_2005

Lydia is a girl that has a lot of ups and down. Her ex boyfriend Caleb come looking for her in her new plac... More

Chapter ~1~
Chapter ~2~
Chapter ~3~
Chapter ~4~
Chapter ~5~
Chapter ~6~
Chapter ~7~
Chapter ~8~
Chapter ~9~
Chapter ~10~
Chapter |~11~|
Chapter ~12~
Chapter ~13~
Chapter ~14~
Chapter ~15~
Chapter ~16~
Chapter ~17~
Chapter ~18~
Chapter ~19~
Chapter ~21~
Chapter ~22~
Chapter |~23~|
Chapter |~24~|
Chapter ~25~
Chapter ~26~
Chapter ~27~
Chapter ~28~
Chapter |~29~|
Chapter ~30~
Chapter ~31~
Chapter ~32~
Chapter ~33~
Chapter ~34~
Chapter ~35~
Chapter ~36~
Chapter ~37~
Chapter ~38~
Chapter ~39~
Chapter |~40~|
Chapter ~41~
Chapter | ~42~ |
Chapter | ~ 43 ~ |
Chapter ~44~
Chapter ~45~
Chapter ~46~
Chapter ~47~
Chapter ~48~
Chapter ~49~
Chapter ~50~
Chapter ~51~
Chapter ~52~
Chapter ~53~
Chapter ~54~
Chapter ~55~
Chapter ~56~
Chapter ~57~
Chapter ~58~
Chapter ~59~
Chapter ~60~
Chapter ~61~
Chapter ~62~
Chapter ~63~
Chapter ~64~
Chapter ~65~
Chapter ~66~
Chapter ~67~
Chapter ~68~
Chapter ~69~
Chapter ~70~
Chapter ~71~
Chapter ~72~
Chapter ~73~
Chapter ~74~
Chapter ~75~
Chapter ~76~
Chapter ~77~
Chapter ~78~
Chapter ~79~
Chapter ~80~
Chapter ~81~
Chapter ~82~
Chapter ~83~
Chapter ~84~
Chapter ~85~
Chapter ~86~
Chapter ~87~
Chapter ~88~
Chapter ~89~
Chapter ~90~
Chapter ~91~
Chapter ~92~
Chapter ~93~
Chapter~94~
Chapter ~95~
Chapter ~96~
Chapter ~97~
Chapter ~98~
Chapter ~99~
Chapter ~100~
Chapter ~101~
Chapter 102
SEQUAL!?

Chapter ~20~

410 9 2
By Lmendez10_2005

I see them walk out and walk our way. Me and Johnny make eye contact. I turn and open my locker. I open my back pack and grab a cigarette and my lighter. I turn and whisper in Dutch's ear. "I'm gonna go smoke. If you want you can come along with the others" I say before walking away only for my wrist to be grabbed. "Where you going" Johnny says. I look at him. "I don't know..maybe someone told me to undress or maybe I'm just gonna go smoke my life away" I say yanking my wrist out of his hands and walking away.

I walk into the field and sit on one of the tables. I put the cigarette between my lips and light it. I close my eyes and swings my legs as I take a puff. I feel someone press their lips against my neck as I slightly jump. I take the cigarette out of my mouth and hold in the smock as I open my eyes to see who it is. I turn and see Dutch looking at me. I blow the smoke in his face. I let out a giggle as he connects our lips. "Wait" I say to him but he still continues to kiss me. I try to push him off but he grabs my hands and holds them still.

"Wait..Dutch" I say letting out a whimper as he sucks on my neck. I start to panic just a little. "Dutch.." I whisper. I feel him remove his lips and trace his Finger over the starting to bruise skin. "There" he says. I look at him as I take another puff. "Hey I didn't mean to panic you..you know what goes on when it's me and you" he says griping my waist. I blow the smoke. "Yeah it's just the last couple days have been getting to me..I'm sorry" I whisper as he brings me in a hug. "Don't worry" he says. "Want it" I say holding the cigarette in my hands.

He takes it and takes a puff as well. I hop off the table. He grabs my hand and we walk back to the group. "Wow a hickey from Dutch..I see" Johnny says. I turn and look at him. I grab the Cigarette out of Dutch's mouth. I take a puff and blow the smoke in Johnny's face. "Yeah But it's okay you know what happens" I say to him. He looks at me and looks down at the floor sadly. I take another puff and blow the smoke. Looking into the quiet field. The bell rings signaling its time for class. The boys start to walk  followed by the 3 girls. I take another puff and blow as jimmy turns his head looking back at me.

"Are you coming?" He says. I turn to look at him. "In a minute" I say to him. "Well I mean we could wait" tommy says. "No it's okay. I just need to be alone right now" I say to them. I turn my head and look back out towards the field. I take a puff and blow it. It gets quiet signaling that it's just me alone. I open my locker and grab my books and a pencil. I shut it. I take one more puff. I throw the cigarette on the ground and simply stomp on it. All of a sudden i just feel anger come over and I simply punch the locker with full force. I look down to see blood and now starting to bruised nuckles.

As the blood drips from my hand down to the floor. A trail of droplets of blood behind as I walk to history class. "Wow look at her hand" I hear some girl say. "Yeah she's probably so mad. Maybe she killed her mother" one of the other girls say. I stop in my tracks. I throw my books to the floor as it makes a loud noise. "Fuck you!" I yell at the girl. "What" She says back. "Come on bitch! Your fucking ugh!" I yell to her. "You had no right to say that!" I yell as my eyes fill with tears. "It's true you probably did kill your mother!" She yells at me stepping in front of my face. I grab her by the hair. I throw her to the floor as I kick her. She screams in pain causing the students to come out of their classes. The guys notice me and my hand.

I pick her up and throw her into one of the lockers. She tackles me to the floor as the tears stream down my face. I push her off and punch her. "You had no right" I say to her. I throw her to the floor again as I kick her. "Stop her Johnny" I hear Dutch say. "No man let her" Johnny says. "Johnny she had enough man" jimmy says. I continue to kick and punch. I see the blood on the floor. "You had no right!" I yell at her. I feel arms come around me. "Get off of me!" I yell. "Bobby Get off!" I yell as I let out a sob. "You had no right to say that!" I yell at her. She looks at me with pain written across her face.

I look down at my hand and whimper. I let the tears slip. Everyone starts to walk away even the girl. I see Daniel pick up my books. I let out a sob. It's so quiet only the sound of mine, Bobby's and everyone around us breathing can be heard. I take a deep breath as Johnny comes to look at me. "Wow" he says to me. I look at him. "What" I say again. "Getting into fights now for no reason" he says annoyed. Bobby releases his grip around me. "I hate you" I choke out. I walk away.

Hope you like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 294 13
After breaking up with your boyfriend you realize that you have feelings for your best friend Sam... I don't have a great summary lol but it's good...
154K 2.1K 25
What if Daniel LaRusso had a twin who becomes allies with his enemies? You and your twin move to California during 1984. What happens when your broth...
31.7K 607 17
Johnny Lawrence hates Daniel LaRusso's guts or... perhaps he wants him to rearrange his guts. Johnny has fallen for the dark brown-eyed handsome boy...
115K 3K 32
We're they going to survive alone? Or would they need each other? Book 3 of the M.D. series