Genshin Impact One-shots Vari...

بواسطة WinterSpiderLily

Just a series of stories for the best boys/girls of Genshin Impact. (Y/N) is a well-respected figure in Liyue... المزيد

Series Intro
Xiao - Missing Info Pt.1
Xiao - Missing Info Pt. 2
Kaeya - Sweet Teaser
Zhongli - Painful Curse
Albedo - Cute Healer
Xingqiu - Booking Memories
Venti - Historical Miracles
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Childe - Babies & Marriages
Venti - Historical Memories Pt. 2
Chinese/Lunar New Year Special!!
Chongyun - Cool Crush
Bennett - Special Meeting
ANNOUNCEMENT 2
Razor - Puppy Love
ANNOUNCEMENT 3

Diluc - Darknight Hero

3.6K 80 7
بواسطة WinterSpiderLily

*Before Traveller leaves Monstandt. This is during the Darknight Hero quest. It's been a while since I've played through this quest so please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere. By that I mean any huge parts of the plot I had gotten wrong. Reader is a young adult.*

"Monstandt? Isn't that far?" You crossed your arms as you lounged on a chair in the Jade Palace.

"Yes, but we had gotten news of the Abyss Order. They are causing quite a ruckus over there in Monstandt. "I want you to see what it's about." Lady Ningguan spoke without taking her eyes off the documents in front of her. She sat at a large desk with papers scattered everywhere.

"And it has to be me? Can't you send the Gǒu Shengxiao?" You got up as you closed your eyes and started to head for the stairs.

"You know why I would not send Lanyue, (Y/N)." Placing down her papers, the geo user nonchalantly looked at the back of the girl in front of her. "I also heard the wine at Angel's Share in Monstandt is something to try."

"Fine." The (H/C) haired girl waved her hand dismissively as she headed for the grand doors. Your vision shone dimly in the light of the lanterns. Placed at the end of your hairpin that held her updo together, Lady Ningguan smiled to herself.

. . .

"This is annoying. Monstandt... I am the Lóng Shengxiao of Liyue. Not some errand girl to the Tianquan." You grumbled as you reached a huge manor with a grape farm to the side. There, you saw many people bustling around with a red-haired man at the center of command. Curious, the young Shengxiao walked on the property.

"Where does this go, Master Diluc?" A man ran up to the one called "Master Diluc".

"Put this with the other crates heading to Angel's Share." Master Diluc pointed towards a set of crates on a nearby wagon. Without noticing the girl had started to stare at the operation in front of her.

"Excuse me!" Just before you could turn to the voice, there was a loud crash as she fell along with a cold liquid coating your body.

"A-ah! I'm so sorry miss! Are you alright? Oh no, your clothes will be stained!" A younger girl smaller than you were frantically searching for something in her pocket. Looking around at the situation, you had realized a crate of wine had been spilled on you. You laughed when you remembered what the Qinxing had said about the Monstandt wine. "I-I'm so sorry!" Stopping her actions, the apologetic brunette in front of the Shengxiao looked at the laughing girl as if she were crazy.

"Oh no, it's alright, really. I had just thought of what a friend had said about the Monstandt wine. To be wasted on me must be a shame." Smiling wearily at the confused brunette, you got up from your lying position. "More importantly, are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm alright- Ah, Master Diluc." A tall shadow fell over the girls as you turned to face a red-head male.

"What is going on here?" Master Diluc looked from his servant's blushed face to the stained clothes of the unfamiliar girl. "I see. I can't be helped. I will tell someone to pick up the glass pieces, in the meantime, please escort miss..." Diluc trailed off, not knowing the Shengxiao's name.

"(Y/N). I really don't need hospitality. I was just heading to Monstandt for an errand. I should be able to get a new set of clothes." Giving a curt smile, you turned from the pair.

"Please, Miss (Y/N). It is the least we can do for ruining such intricate clothing." This man sure is persistent. You thought as you gave in.

"Thanks... I guess." With the same expressionless face, Diluc nodded at the brunette to take the girl inside the manor.

. . .

After a nice hot bath, you had changed into a set of clothes most common in Monstandt. You ran her thumb along the smooth surface of the (P/VSN) orb. The metal of the long pin felt cold in your hands as you placed it down to do your usual half updo. Adding the pin as a final touch, a soft knock was heard at the door.

"Miss (Y/N)? Are you ready to come out?" A small, meek voice was heard on the other side. Opening the door, you were met with a timid gaze of the brunette from before. "A-ah, Master Diluc said he had something to do in Monstandt City and had invited you to stay as long as you'd like."

"That's very kind of your Master, but I must decline. I am to head to Monstandt and head home." Brushing past the small girl, you headed for the stairs and out the door. Even with the servant's calls, the (H/C) haired girl kept walking down the path towards Monstandt.

. . .

Finally reaching the gates of Monstandt, it had already become dark. The moon of Teyvat shone brightly as you neared the guards.

"Halt! Let us see your pass into the City of Monstandt." A knight held out a polearm to block your path. Sighing, you pulled out a jade Chinese token of a dragon. On the back were your name and rank engraved.

"Ah, I see. You are from Liyue." The guard inspected the charm before handing it back to the girl and raised his polearm. "You may pass."

Passing the guards, you hear them whisper amongst themselves. "It's the Abyss Order again. They are requesting to battle the Darknight Hero." One of the guards says.

"Great, this would be the perfect chance to catch the guy in action." Exclaimed the other.

As soon as you entered the city of freedom, you caught a glimpse of golden hair. A blonde girl and a floating pixie were running around the streets of Monstandt. Curious, you followed the pair without being detected.

"Darknight Hero?" The Shengxiao heard the conversations the traveller and the pixie had been having.

"He saved my cat once. I would like to find him to thank him." You overheard a civilian say. I see, so this traveller is out to find him.

"Let's go, Lumine!" With that, the pair ran to the small port area of Monstandt. Following them closely, you hid behind a half wall to witness the scene before you. In the midst of fighting an Abyss mage, was the red-haired man from the manor.

"Diluc! It was you! You're the Darknight Hero!" The pixie's loud exclamation could probably be heard by most of the neighbourhood had everyone not been asleep.

"Is that what they've been calling me? The Darknight Hero? I hope you didn't come up with it." Crossing his arms disapprovingly, the blonde, Lumine, shook her head. Deciding it was the right time to appear, you jumped from the top of the stairs towards the trio, landing gracefully.

"Ah! Eavesdropper! She could be a Fatui member! You heard nothing! Paimon said nothing!" Shaking her hands in front of her, the small pixie, Paimon hid behind Lumine.

"Fatui? Never would I involve myself with those nasty vermin." Sneering slightly, you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Then who are you?" Paimon carefully peeked over Lumine's shoulder as Diluc stood a little closer to you.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), the Lóng Shengxiao of Liyue. With your indiscrete interrogation, even the clueless Fauti could catch on to you." Rolling her eyes, you narrowed your (E/C) orbs.

"Ah, I guess we weren't as secretive as we thought." Rubbing the back of her head, Paimon laughed nervously.

"I thought I had told my servants to offer you hospitality." With a slightly furrowed brow, Diluc's stare was trained on your face.

"They had, but I decided I want to get home as soon as possible. So, what's this Darknight Hero bizz I see going on?" Taking interest in your nails, you looked at them with half-lidded eyes. "There is no reason for me to linger longer than necessary."

"You can't tell anyone! Mr. Diluc said it's a secret." Paimon, becoming more confident, floated towards your face and put her tiny hands on the hand you were examining.

"Why not? It's not my problem to deal with." The Shengxiao shrugged her shoulders as Lumine and her companion stared at her in disbelief.

"Miss (Y/N), if the Knights of Favonius hears I am the Darknight Hero, they may try to punish me. If the civilians see that the Knights have no use in protecting the city, there will be chaos." Finally speaking up, the red-haired man placed a hand on your shoulder.

"So, how does that affect me?" Narrowing your eyes and knitting your brows, (E/C)-coloured orbs were cold as you stared at Diluc.

"Trades will go awry. I am a wine brewer. I have done trade with Liyue's people. If I am punished, there will be no trade and the market will fall." Diluc walked towards the stairs. "Your Qixing would not like that." Without a glance back, the man walked away as if nothing had happened.

"Wait!" Feeling annoyed at the thought of the Tianquan's future demands, the young girl called out to the older male. "There is something you should know." Taking an interest, Diluc signalled for the trio to follow him. He took them to Angel's Share for a more private setting.

"Speak."

"The Abyss Order requested an audience with you." You leaned back on the wooden chair as you crossed your arms and closed your eyes.

"I see... that could be problematic." Looking deep in thought, Diluc turned to Lumine. "Let's all meet up at the Dawn Winery to discuss a plan." Nodding in agreement, Lumine and Paimon headed out of the tavern.

"Should I be helping?" Raising an eyebrow at the older male, you uncrossed your arms.

"I'd appreciate it, Miss (Y/N)."

"(Y/N) is fine." With a blank expression and a slight frown, you, too, left Angel's Share.

. . .

"And you're sure this will work?" Looking uneasy, you sat at the bar in the tavern. Nodding slightly, Diluc was cleaning the cups at the counter.

"Just stay here and you will be alright. There will be no problems." As if on cue, a knight came in and sat beside the Shengxiao.

"Ah, Diluc." The knight leaned his elbows on the table.

"Huffman, what would you like?" Being the bartender, the red-haired man asked for his customer's order.

"Nothing as of now, thank you." Huffman huffed at Diluc. Not a moment later, Lumine and Paimon burst into the tavern.

"Mr. Huffman! There are slimes near the city!" Lumine urgently whispered to Huffman.

"Slimes? Near the city? Ah!" Letting out a frustrated cry, he turned to the blonde. "Please watch Diluc for me. Make sure he doesn't leave the tavern." Whispering his words, the knight quickly burst out of the tavern.

"It's time, Lumine." Nodding at the traveller, Diluc carefully placed the cup down and rushed out of Angel's Share with Lumine and Paimon in tow. Without moving from your seat you noticed a blur of blue while sipping on (Favorite Monstandt drink). A while later, Diluc and Lumine had rushed back in and quickly went to their planned places. Sliding a drink towards Lumine, you turned to face the blue person in the shadows of the building, eyes trained on him.

Just on time, Huffman came back into the tavern. "Traveller! I'm back. Had you seen Diluc leave his place just now?" Shaking her head, Lumine casually sipped her drink. He then turned towards the drinkers. "Have you seen him leave?" Asking everyone, the drinkers shook their heads. Letting out a grunt, Huffman left the tavern.

"What a relief." Paimon let out a sigh as she plopped herself on the table, exhausted.

"We should get going now, thank you for the drink (Y/n)." Smiling kindly at the Shengxiao, Lumine got up from her chair. After the door closed, you had also gotten up from her chair.

"I should leave too if I want to get to Liyue by morning."

"Wait. It's dangerous out there." Holding on to your elbow, Diluc had a soft expression on his face.

"I'm a Liyue Shengxiao, I think I can handle something as simple as a few hilichurls." Giving an awkward smile, your eyes darted to the man in blue again. He had gotten up and left from the back door with Diluc noticing. "You can let go now." Pointing to the hand on her elbow, you tore your eyes off the man and towards Diluc. He bit his lip and furrowed his brows as if he looked conflicted. He eventually let your elbow go and you found an opportunity to tease him.

"I mean unless you want me to stay." Pulling a teasing smile, you leaned towards the man in front of you. You could feel his breath and see the pink tint on his ears.

"You said there was no reason to stay longer. I am merely suggesting you leave in the morning as a safer option. I have a shipment scheduled for the morning. I can send you home safer, (Y/N)." Taking a gulp, his red eyes darted around the tavern behind you

"I have a reason now, Diluc."

This is my first fanfic with character x reader so I'm sorry if it's terrible or super short. Writing in science while having an optics lesson is not fun. Anyway, have a great day/night/afternoon/evening!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

64.9K 454 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
1.3M 53.8K 63
Genshin impact Café AU Childe x Fem reader After getting disowned by her parents, (y/n) starts working at the velvet café. Where she meets new friend...
15.6K 315 14
This is just a story about our main character going on a mission to another world called teyvat.Genshin Impact does not belong to me nor the characte...
452K 8.9K 20
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇs ᴀ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ sᴡᴏʀᴅ. ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴏʜ ʟᴇɪ-ᴏʜ ʟᴀɪ-ᴏʜ ʟᴏʀᴅ. . ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴇᴛ, ᴡʜᴏsᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ɪ...