Losing my virginity to my tea...

By Dark-hairedDamsel

His hips snapped against mine in one smooth move and my eyes burned behind my lids as his big member stretche... More

01. parting
Characters.
02. first impression
03. Best Roommates
04. Am I in trouble?!
05. Abduction.
06. MANIAC!
07. Turn of events.
08. Big mistake
09. Hell of a day
10. expect the unexpected
11. Pale blue eyes
12. My tail is on fire
13. Party Disaster
14. Six Feet Under
15. Brother?
16. Screw you, Zach
17. Is it a good news?
18. The beast.
19. Desire denied.
20. Crisis at hand.
21. A major flaw.
22. Halter tops and mini skirts.
23. One day and three problems.
24. Unexpected allies.
25. Lies come around.
26. Jealousy is a curse.
27. My lifeline.
28. Nearing doomsday.
29. Test for control.
30. Maybe this is a bad idea..?
31. Emotions overload.
32. Hope.
33. Hot and cold.
34. Bane of my existence.
35. Whisper.
36. Liar liar pants on fire.
37. Breaking point.
38. Family is everything.
39. You matter.
40. Is he in the loop?
41. Never a good day.
42. Messed up.
43. I want you.
44. Trouble.
45. Road trip.
46. Obsession.
47. Good times.
48. First Time.
49. Mine.
50. I can explain.
52. What is happening?
53. I would rather die.
54. Forever.
55. Nothing less than perfect.
EPILOGUE!!
sequel.
Spin off.
For more...

51. My Boyfriend.

1.5K 48 4
By Dark-hairedDamsel

AMELIA’S POV

       Zach was off of me in a second and extended his hand for me to get up from the floor.  I grabbed it and got up easily before facing my uncle.  His eyes were narrowed in on our connected hands.  I released the hold immediately. 

       “Now, start talking.”  My uncle demanded.

        “Can we go to my room, please?”  I asked him.  Because I seriously don’t want to cry in front of Zach and Nick and I know my tear tank will burst the second I start explaining this to my uncle and when he would eventually call my father.

        I gulped around the lump in my throat when I thought about how my father would react to this.  I just about want to throw myself over the railing of the building.

       “Fine.”  He said and followed me to my room.

         The minute we were inside I saw Jordan’s dresses strewn across a chair.  Ugh, not the right time Jo.

        “Woah, is he sleeping in here with you?”  He shouted and started moving back to the door.

       My eyes widened when I realize he might have mistaken the clothes for Zach’s.

        “No, No, it is Jordan’s.  He is the one I am sharing bed with.”  I yelled before he can move the door handle by the look of it, he would have removed the door from its hinges.

        He turned to look at me like trying to guess if I am lying and he looked over at the clothes again, it was kind of flashy yet subtle like Jordan and nothing like the sophisticated dresses Zach wears, satisfied that it was indeed Jordan’s, he turned his full attention to me.

       I gulped.

       “Do you know how much your father trusted me with this apartment arrangements and that too knowing there will be two guys here living with you.”  My uncle boomed at me and I sighed.  I hate that I just all about betrayed my father’s trust on me.  He continued on without realizing the inner turmoil I am going through.

       “Why would you do this to yourself and that old man out there.  He trusted you to be good on your own but you had to go and demolish it yourself.  Do you know how much of burden he is carrying to leave you alone here without any assistance and here you are enjoying your valuable time by being a reckless teenager.”  He grounded out. 

        Tears were slipping out of my eyes and I was close to sobbing before I slinked down on the bed.  I hate that he has to use my dad every time he scolds me.  I already feel like a bullet is lodged in my chest and every time I think about dad’s reaction to this news, it all about pierced my heart.  I want to…. Do something to myself.  I feel so fallen over the edge.

       “Talk to me, Amelia, if I didn’t suggest to Mia this apartment idea would you have slept with someone else other than Zach.  I thought Nick would be the one who would do this if possible and I thought you would not encourage him but Zach…”  He said his name with such disgust.  

        I cried harder and snaped at him.  “We slept together after a few days of me arriving here in Philly.”  My tears and snot flowed free so I grabbed the tissue box near my bedside table and cleaned my face with couple of tissues before facing off to my Uncle, who was wide eyed.

      I had enough.

       It is not like me to not respect my elders but he didn’t even ask why I did something I would never do.  My eyes stinged a little even after I resolved and calmed myself.  I knew how vulnerable I felt.

         “I kissed him first so it was not his fault, before you go and blame him on everything like you did to me.  We were stuck inside a class room and couldn’t leave the room until morning.  I was reminded of my mom when he called me ‘Amy’.  It was years since I heard someone call me that and I felt emotional so I tried to kiss him but he didn’t even reciprocate.”  I left out the part when he took my virginity because seriously it was not even considered as sex and I don’t want to enorm my uncle even more.

        “I didn’t even know he was Mia’s sister until she announced us that she was pregnant at the restaurant.  I thought Mia only had one brother and it was Nick.  Zach altogether avoided talking to me, even after me moved in together.  Do you know how horrible it was?  It was damn hard to ignore the connection we had.  Oh, and Zach gave me the hickey not Adrian.”  I add feeling stupidly confident.  If this is going to be a big issue, might as well get this out of my chest.

      My uncle stared at me like he doesn’t even recognize me and I felt the same because I was not the one to talk like this but I can’t try and ignore Zach for the rest of my life, when what we share is so much more worth trying for.

      I didn’t want to guilt trip my uncle by using my mom but I can’t help but use her as a means to escape the sticky situation. 

      “So, what about Adrian?”

        “He’s just my friend.”  I mumbled; all my energy drained from the sparring match I had with my uncle.  Twisting my fingers in a knot, I felt the bed dip.  I turned around to see my uncle sitting near me with a softened expression on his face.  He held out his arms and I was quick to dive right in.

      Pressing my eyes close, I listened to my uncle’s heart beat until it was calm.  I want him to understand the situation I was in.

       “You married Mia without your family’s support, all I am asking is to be patient until Zach and I are ready to tell my father about us.  You can think that I am crazy to be with Zach at this age but I am already falling for him, Uncle.  You can call papa and tell him everything if you want to.”  I said finally and walked out of the room before I have to listen to the conversation my father and uncle will soon have.

        My biggest concern was, whether my father will tell me to pack my bags and come back to India.  He is the sweetest person in the whole world but I don’t know if this will be his breaking point.  His younger daughter getting into a cross-culture love affair.  I want him to support this so damn much but I knew it could be a deal breaker for him.  He never once made my uncle feel like an outsider because he married a white woman even if his own damn family kicked him out.

         I felt sorry for my uncle but come to know it is going to happen to me, I felt nauseated. 

        Instead of going to the living room to talk with Zach, I turned towards the hallway in which the bathroom was and locked myself in it to take a breather.

        I clenched my fingers around the sink while looking at the mirror.  I remembered how happy I felt this morning and now how my face was morphed into a crying mess.  I hated myself for it.  If I hadn’t teased Zach like this, we would have saw uncle standing in the kitchen.  I felt like a fool.

        After washing and cleaning my face, I felt a vibration in my phone and immediately straightened.  Did my dad already started to ambush me.  I took my phone out of my jeans packet with shaky hands and let out a huge sigh of relief when I saw it was Jordan.

        JORDAN:  Are you home yet?  I asked you to text me.

        AMELIA:  I have reached.

        I didn’t want Jordan to know the mishaps that was happening in the apartment right now.  I checked whether my father left me any message, there was not anything to be found, yet.  Yet.  God, I hate that word.

        When I walked near the couch were both Nick and Zach were sitting, the room to my door cracked open.  I spun around immediately and saw my uncle walking towards Zach with intent.

        I got in front of Zach before my uncle could reach him but Zach grabbed me and wrenched me behind his back.

        “It’s my battle now, baby.  Let me handle it.”  He said near my ear and kissed my cheek and turned around just in time for my uncle to clutch the front of Zach’s shirt and pulled him forward. 

         I let out a gasp when Zach stumbled a little but he found his footing before he could fall.  One of my uncle’s other hand was clenched into a tight fist.  His nose was bumping Zach’s when he pulled him down by his shirt to his eye level.

        “If you fuck over my niece, I will come for you.  I won’t even care that you are my wife’s goddamn brother.”  Uncle snarled right at Zach’s face.

       My eyes bugged out at his use of language, I never heard him speak like this.

       “Yes, sir.”  Zach answer obediently. 

       He released his shirt and turned his gaze towards me, I gulped.

       “I didn’t call your father, yet.  But if I came to know you are not concentrating on your academics and failing in something my first call will be to your dad.  Understand?”  He asked.

       My heart did an excited flutter when I heard him, he didn’t call my father.  Even if the word ‘yet’ was added.  We both know I would never sabotage my career for anything, so being a good girl while being with Zach was an option, I would gladly choose it.

       “Yes, I do.  Thank you so much.”  I said and barely managing not to open my tear floodgates again.

       “Save it, all of you.”  He said before collecting his keys and wallet from a small bowl we have at the entrance.  He was about to open the door when Nick suddenly spoke.

        “Wait, why did you come then?”  He asked and I suddenly remembered that he was not supposed to be here.

        My uncle smirked at all of us and dropped a bomb before he was out of the apartment. 

        “We adopted a child, today.”  He said like it was a daily fiasco.

       “What???”  All three shrieked at the closed door.

       Later, when Zach got hold of Mia, she explained to us about how a five-year-old girl caught her eye in the orphanage where she volunteers and donates to.  Said she was the sweetest child who would be the best elder sister for the unborn baby.

        When Zach asked if she was good to raise two children within eight months, she said she was ready for motherhood.

      And I was happy for both my uncle and her.

…..

         Later that night I was curled up with Zach by my side.  I felt exhausted. 

        After Jordan came home Nick filled in on what happened and I left him to it because he wanted to have sole focus of Jordan on himself.  Jordan hugged me tight and announced to the four of us that it was a night to celebrate.  I had chuckled at that.  He was the sweetest.

        Zach ordered Italian and Thai food for all of us to share and we ate like a family.  I felt at peace even if the day’s event brought me down a little.

        I was thankful for Uncle to give us time to explain to my dad ourselves than him opening up a damn.  I let out a huge sigh thinking about my family.  I miss them.

        I was brought to the present when Zach tightened his hands around me.  He was spooning me so his breath came out as a puff on my neck when he spoke.

       “What is on your mind, baby?”

         I let out a sigh again.  “What are we, Zach?”  I asked the million-dollar question.

         “What do you mean?”  He asked, confused. 

         “What are we to each other?  Are we just fucking each other?  Or is it till just one of us gets bored with the other?”

          His arm pulled my body until I was facing him and his furrowed brow of hurt.  I knew I was rough but I needed to know if he was serious enough to let my father understand the depth of this relationship.

          “Baby, What the hell?  I will make you my goddamn wife if I had your father’s blessing and your permission.”  He said earnestly and immediately I felt my eyes sting.  I hate myself for being emotional every time he says something extraordinarily sweet and truthfully. 

        I buried my face in his chest and sniffled, he tightened his arms around me. 

         “Amy, will you be my girlfriend?”  He asked when he held my cheek in between his hands.

       I nodded around the lump in my throat.  God, how much I loved him.  I wanted to say it badly but I want it to be special for both of us.

       “I want consent in words, Ms. Smith.”

       I shuddered at that honorific use.  I gazed up at him with all my heart and answered the only answer we both wanted to hear.  “I will be your girlfriend.”

        He smiled his full toothy grin and I couldn’t help but smile with him.  He pushed a stray hair from my forehead and stared at me wistfully. 

         “Will you go on a date with me?”  He asked finally.

        My eyes widened at that request.  We never did go to even one date.

       “Why, Yes.  I would love to.”  I answered and pecked his lips.

         “This would be the first time I went out with someone for the first time after I announced her as my girlfriend.”  He chuckled.

        “At least be glad she chose you to be her boyfriend even without going on a date.”  I countered and we both chuckled.

        We both gazed at each other and he kissed my forehead before tightening his arms around me impossibly close that there no gap.

       That night I felt asleep with a sense of serenity in my soul. 

       Even if the day took a turn, I felt like I could achieve anything with Zach by my side.

       My boyfriend.

……

   - VV🧡🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 7.6K 48
"The only Alpha I will ever belong to is my Mate." Coldly I jab a finger at his chest, "I'm pretty sure you're not him." Puffing up in pride I stare...
1.5M 35.3K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
247K 4.8K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
14.5K 797 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...