Friday Challenge Rikara Shots...

By MishtyDoe

My all Rikara OS TS, as well as Friday Challenge Shots in this book. 1) Ishqbaaziyan OS 2) Kahin Pyar Na Ho... More

1. IshqBaaziyan OS
3. Hey There! I'm using Whatsapp OS
4. Dil se Dil tak (First)
4. Dil se Dil tak (Second)
4. Dil se Dil tak (Third)
4. Dil se Dil tak (Fourth)
4. Dil se Dil tak (Fifth)
4. Dil se Dil tak (Last)
FC#2 I Dare You
FC#3 Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain Magar Chupke Chupke (18+ I guess)
Next Challenge🀨
FC #5 Zara Parda to Hatao - Anniversary TS [1st Part]
FC#6 Na Jaane Kya Hai Tum Se Vaasta - Anniversary TS [2nd Part]
FC#7 : Her Unexpected Hero - Anniversary TS [Last 3rd Part]

FC#1 When I Said I Love You

1.9K 154 312
By MishtyDoe

"Hello. May I speak to ACP Bhavya?"

The contact number was too old and it needed to be confirmed, hence the formality.

"Yes I am speaking. Is it Gauri Bhabhi?"

"Bhavya!" Her voice cracked up a little, "I am in a big mess!"

"Gauri Bha...uh....what happened?" Bhavya asked, controlling her words..

It had been more than a year since they had talked. It was surprising to hear from her suddenly.

"I lost my memory card!" Gauri was already crying.

Huh? Ok. Not memory. Just chip card.

A missing case!

Gauri sometimes behaved really childish... crying so much for a memory card!

"Bhavya, are you there?"

"Yeah...I mean, you should report it soon to the nearest Police Station Gauri!"

"I am scared Bhavya! What if it had got into wrong hands?"

"No problem Gauri! Police System are technically advanced now! They will find it soon!"

"They?" Gauri was confused, "Won't you help me Bhavya?"

'Oh! So after my divorce from her husband's brother... she might avoid helping me.'

"Of course Gauri I will. Before everything, we are friends!" Bhavya quickly offered an explanation. "But right now I am at Mom's place in Bangalore. Maternity Leave, eighth month!"

"Oh wow! I mean it is wonderful. Congratulations Bhavya... I am really happy for you and Rudy Bhaiyya!" Gauri was genuinely happy.

"Thank you!" Bhavya smiled back.

"Sorry for troubling you like this! I shouldn't have... !"

"Hey relax! I may call my junior... he might help you!"

"No...no, that's fine. I'll get it done myself!"

Gauri disconnected the call quickly.

Uff...

._._._.

"Except thirteen pictures, there is nothing in the memory chip?" The constable was giving Gauri weird glances.

But this wasn't making her uncomfortable. It was the constant stares and close proximity of her very handsome ex-husband, who was melting Gauri, with his hotness.

Being single again had really helped him to look more attractive!

Yes...Omkara Singh Oberoi had been sitting beside her. In fact Gauri was picked and brought here, by the Man itself.

How and why?

Well in the morning when Gauri had been talking to Bhavya, Omkara happened to listen everything, about this incident with his ex-wife, as he was sitting across his pregnant sister-in-law.

And as soon as he had reached Mumbai back, by next-flight in the afternoon, he had directly went to Gauri's apartment, fetched her very stubbornly to Police Station... to file the FIR.

"Yes! Just 13 pictures!" Gauri repeated.

"In Matonga?"

"Yes... Podar College of Commerce, Matonga. There she teaches Economics. She had misplaced her phone and lost it last week. But then found in the library, but without memory card!" This time Omkara, very clearly and confidently spoke to the Constable, in a very intimidating tone... making him nod and complete the formality.

"Ok, madam! You may go now. We'll inform you if we have any development."

"Thank you!" The ex-couple spoke in unison, now moving outside.

"Come, I'll drop you home!" Omkara had no-nonsense tone!

"No need!" Gauri spoke a bit annoyed.

She was troubled by this man since last two hours. He wasn't that nosy when they were married for three years. In fact, he used to speak nothing but monosyllables.

Then what happened in this one year? Shankarji delivered his pending tongue to him!

"Don't show me tantrums! I am doing all this because Bhavya insisted!"

Ok! Om was lying. In reality he was dying to see her once.

"We are not married anymore, that I'll take your nakhre Noorjahan ke, silently! Sit...I am going in the same direction!"

Omkara again chided her, opening his Mercedes luxury SUV front door for her.

Very well known that he didn't like to argue in front of people, Gauri just rushed in silently.

While he sighed.

So much drama for just 13 pictures. He shouldn't have stressed himself too much... knowing how nautanki his ex-wife could be.

"So... how are you?" Om asked, loosening his tie... and releasing the clutch to get the four-wheel moving.

He was still in his formals, his blazer now thrown on backseat.

Mumbai was too hot today... or maybe the woman beside him, had grown more-beautiful in this one year... looking too sexy in this knee-length summer frock...which was hugging her at all the right places.

"Why do you care!" The exact time her answer came...as she wiped her eyes.

Damn it! Was she crying?

"Don't behave as if I had left you. It was mutual decision. Because we were not compatible enough!"

He repeated what they had been repeating, since the time they declared their separation, after three years of marriage.

She sniffed. His face hardened.

'Should he still hand her a hanky?' Even if they are divorced!

Uhh... never mind! He handed his white kerchief to her, now turning towards the main road.

"Why are you crying so much?" He was irritated.

"My memory-card!" She let some more tears fall.

Seems Southwest Monsoon arrived early, and instead of Andaman it had reached her eyes, for a change this year.

'And I thought she is crying remembering our memories!' He was disappointed.

"What was so freaking special about those thirteen pictures?" He couldn't help but ask.

"I am intimate in them...! What if it got misused..."

Damnit?

He applied the brakes suddenly making the vehicles behind to stop abruptly, as they honked furiously but he was too furious to care.

"In-ti-mate? And who is the mate?" He was ready to do one or two murders today.

"Shut up Omkaraji!"

She wiped her dripping nose!

"No I won't! Who is the asshole who dared to click your photos?" He punched the steering, eyes going red and blood boiling.

"I was the one clicking the photos! And the asshole in those pictures is none other than you!" She spat back.

Ok that was a bit pacifying.

"How much intimate?"

"21+!" She was blushing.

Oh! He groaned.

Was he getting turned on trying to imagine them?

"From Switzerland trip?"

"Goa Trip!"

His blank expressions told her that he didn't remember it, so she added.

"The one when you had said you loved me!"

._._._.

[Three and half Years Ago]

"ClickClickClick!"

"Stop this!" Omkara groaned, nuzzling into crook of her neck. They were covered in just a single blanket, with not even a shred of cloth on their bodies. He was cocooning her, after their passionate workout on bed.

"Click!"

"Omkaraji, I am just gathering memories!" Gauri moaned, now feeling his fingers kneading her left bosom, mercilessly playing with her peak while his tongue was making patterns on her nape.

Their limbs tangled, the coldness of winter having no effect on them, as the bodies were burning enough to bake a love-cake.

"Click!"

"It is not our first honeymoon!" Om spoke, now hovering over his wife of six months, his hand travelling down between her legs...repeating there, what he had been doing with her bosom.

"Click!"

"Memory of your declaration of love!" Her voice soon muffled, as he covered her lips with his lips, biting them gently, enjoying the nectar for the next hour or so.

"Click!"

._._._.

[Back to Present]

The SUV halted before his penthouse, where he had been spending his maximum time. Going back to Mansion a rare event for him... much to the displeasure of his mother and brothers.

"Why are we here?"

She thought he would drop her home!

But seems he had another meeting with client or working up for upcoming exhibition

Same old excuses...for not able to give her time.

'Now I'll have to take a cab from here!' She was engrossed in thoughts.

"You need a hot chocolate...your PMS is going worse!" He turned off the engine coming out.

"How do you know?" She asked wide-eyes.

"Your raging hormones means you are having periods! I guessed it." He mumbled as she stood by his side.

"Don't lie!" Gauri spoke with scrunched eyes.

Only if he had so much understanding for her, they wouldn't have divorced at first place.

"Ok!" He sighed, now caught to be bluffing. "Your dress is... stained!"

He ignored her gasp, making her stand in front of his large frame, walking behind her closely.

OhGodOhGodOhGod.

'It is damned embarrassing.' Gauri could cry for a few more minutes on this!

And the clean-freak Omkara had been, he let her sit like that, in his posh SUV!!! The seats might be spoiled by now.

Om sighed. He had to distract her again.

The house door opened and she entered behind him...

"Bathroom here is very luxurious!" He knew she had a thing for lavatories, "Take a shower...you'll feel good!"

She nodded on his suggestion, already feeling cramps in her abdomen.

"I don't have spare clothes!"

"Wear any of mine!" He directed her towards his bedroom... although there were four other in this large penthouse.

._._._.

[Flashback]

"Omkaraji we are stuck here!" Gauri was really worried, in a very short red dress.

Their Goa Trip had really gone adventurous when he had sneaked in with her, in this trial room of this boutique, while she was trying some designer outfits.

But knob seemed to have jammed, their voice was not reaching out and no network connection in their phones.

"Doesn't matter...as long as you are with me!" Omkara was really in romantic mood. "Let's grab the opportunity!" He winked at her caressing her bare thighs.

"Chee! You are a pervert!"

"But you love me!" He spoke not minding her fake protest, indulging in something naughty.

"Hmm, I love you...!" The rest of her words were drowned into a moan as he had unzipped the dress, her perfect figure on display in the mirror where Gauri clicked her adventure in her phone.

"ClickClickClick!"

._._._.

The warm soothing shower really helped Gauri, in reducing her body pain to a fair extent.

While the large luxury washroom, was too good to be left early.

Covered in his bathrobe, she tip-toed to the cupboard, to not get the floor wet.

'My ex-husband has OCD after all!'

Opening up the cupboard wide, she could find only his three pieces.

Didn't he always prefer casuals? Not comfortable in formals!

"People don't take you seriously if not in formals!" Om's voice came from behind startling her. "Hence learned to adjust!"

"Oh!" She could just speak, now wondering at the packet in his hands.

"Period pads!" He forwarded her, "Same brand you used!"

While she was just gaping at him.

Did he just run to the chemist for buying sanitary napkins?

Wasn't he the same man who was too shy to even buy the contraceptives!

She just smiled noting the change in him.

"Thanks!" She smiled, "Uh...your t-shirts!"

He came in close behind her, pulling a spotless white tee.

"This!" He offered her.

Gauri looked at it and then him sideways.

'He doesn't like his clothes to be stained.'

She couldn't take a chance with her clumsiness.

"Uh...any colorful one?"

"No problem even if you spoiled it!" He spoke huskily, his breath falling on her nape, making her go red with bashfulness.

._._._.

[Flashback]

"Gauri... Gauri! Oh God Gauri!" He was literally crying.

She had gone for a shower two hours ago, and when she didn't come out for so long, Omkara had thought to check, only to find her sprawled on floor.

She had her leg slipped.

"Ummm!" She finally got sense before he could call the doctor.

"I was so dead, YOU CLUMSY WOMAN!" He hugged her soapy body closer, "Your obsession with bathrooms will took my life away!"

"I am fine!" She groaned, "I need to wash up!"

"No way, I am leaving you alone there again!" Hence he had gathered her again, while she was pouting on the bossy husband she got!

"I hate your prolonged showers!" He confessed again annoyed, while putting her down in the tub.

"Accha sorry! A picture of my cute&caring husband please?" She got her phone from the rack.

"ClickClickClick!"

"I also hate these pictures!"

._._._.

[Present]

"Nice!" She complimented the hot chocolate made by him.

He had also ordered a pizza...knowing very well about the hunger behind her crankiness.

"Finally learnt to cook, when there was no one to do it for me!" Omkara muttered, making her just stare a him.

Well, Om used to be the terrible cook.

She smiled taking another sip.

'She has changed!' He observed, how he was careful around to not make the things dirty.

Hanging the towel back at the place, keeping the robe for dry, putting the dishes in sink and helping him wash it!

A year back, these small things were the primary issues of discords between them.

Her clumsiness vs his over-intuitiveness. It had dragged the things to Divorce!

No one wanted to adjust!

"So how is everyone at home?" Gauri asked, sitting at kitchen stool with legs crossed, while he was really getting distracted by her slim legs, peering out of his oversized t-shirt.

"Bhavya is pregnant! Mom is having heart issues. Shivaay is opening new company! Rest fine!" He spoke in brief.

Gauri was Bhavya's friend from college, and had met Om first time in Ruvya's engagement.

The attraction was there from the first day.

While Jahanvi liked the independent, beautiful and chirpy girl, Gauri's mother liked the handsome, successful artist for her daughter.

The wedding was arranged soon.

Only to get deranged after three years.

"You had never shown me those pictures!"

Was he complaining?

"Well, after their trip the things only deteriorated between us, so couldn't share!" She was nonchalant.

Or maybe, they had started taking each other for granted, after declaration of love.

"Why didn't you delete them!" He tested the waters

"Memory of my first love!" She muttered making him surprised. "But I shouldn't kept them so clumsily!" She bit her lips to control her sob.

Oh God!

"Ok don't cry. Relax!" He shushed her, now ceasing the distance between them, combing his fingers through her wet tresses slightly... massaging her scalp.

While she was hugging his chest.

"Feeling good?" He asked after a minute, taking the mug out of her hands.

The last sip was remaining, when he thought to taste it...only to spit it back as the liquid touched his tongue.

Yuck! He had put salt in it, instead of sugar.

"Gauri?"

He couldn't believe she had almost finished it.

Fu**!

"I want to sleep!" She moaned on his chest, now ignoring his embarrassment, making him just smile on her cuteness.

And without any inhibitions, he took her in his arms, now moving towards his bedroom!

Putting her down on the bed, he covered her in blanket, continuing to caress her scalp in circular patterns, sitting by her side!

"One Second!" She moved her head upon his thigh, using it as her pillow, "Keep caressing me! The punishment for that terrible drink!" She had her eyes closed.

._._._.

After 4 hours

The old scent of his cologne was very satisfying after so many days.

She so missed it, as she snuggled more into the pillow.

"Dinner is ready! Come on wake up!" His husky voice made her startle, as she opened her eyes to find the hot man, standing at a distance, looking hotter, in his sweatpants.

Only in his sweatpants!!!

"Pss...Omkaraji, wear a shirt please!"

Ok the day had been hottest today. And he might like to wear the minimum clothes...but... it was opening the memory gate of good old days, full of love and passion.

"Look at yourself first! That is more distracting." He mumbled, now occupying the couch.

Ok! The tee had skidded dangerously up, to show the edge of her panty. Her hair were sinfully messy, and the hem of neck sliding down to... uhm...

A temptress in bed!!!

Ok time to change the awkward situation!

"The constable had called!" Omkara shared the news while she looked at him with surprise.

"Oh! Couldn't find the chip?" She was uncertain.

"Actually it is found and the pictures are safe!"

Why was his voice sounding so dangerously calm!

"!!!" She gulped, trying to study his expressions, but he was blank.

"Real culprit is identified!" He spoke again.

And she sighed.

Ok! Her lie was caught!

And here, the next session of record-break meltdown started again, as her lower lip trembled badly!

"Shit!" He took the empty place on bed, pulling her closer.

"I am sorry!" She blurted out, clutching him tightly, while he wiped her face with the heal of his palm.

"Why did you lie?"

Just an hour ago he had suddenly stepped on the same chip, with the sinful 13 pictures in it! He was still angry for all this ploy.

But why?

"How did you find it?"

"I accidentally dropped your handbag!" It was not intentional. He was just cleaning the SUV covers, when he found her bag...left on the backseat carelessly.

Rest was history.

"I was missing you! So I thought to... call Bhavya and come to Mansion, making the excuse!" She mumbled.

But she was disappointed, when she learnt that Bhavya wasn't in Oberoi Mansion and her ex-husband would never get a hint of it.

But seems her Shankarji was also plotting something, and coincidentally Om was in Bangalore at the same place same time and.....her plan got successful.

"Why were you missing me?" He asked huskily, very much excited to hear the answer.

"I don't know!" Her voice cracked up again, making his eyes to also well up with suppressed emotions.

"Do you want to give us a chance again?"

He asked raising her chin, when she nodded her head vigorously, amid her full-fledged welling, now climbing on his lap, straddling him.

"I won't let you down this time Omkaraji! I'll do as you say. No stubbornness, no clumsiness!" She was still weeping, with her head kept on his shoulders.

'Why is she so cute?'

"And you'll come home early! Keep work aside on holidays! Won't shout on me! Adjust with me! And learn cooking!"

'Ok she is bossy too!'

But blame her hormones for this!

"And? Aur koi hukum my ex-wife!"

"Yeah, you'll confess your love thirteen times a day!"

He chuckled now raising her face to his eye level, kissing her forehead. "Ready for Rikara season 2?"

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

And the promise got sealed with a chastely kiss!

In memory of the moment when I said I love you!

._._._.

saKhalifa
Challenge Accepted 😉

Hope you guys enjoyed.❤

Take Care😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1K 7
The title is confusing right? So why not you just peep inside the story to know about the plot? Hehe Story by micky...A Rikara/ShreNal fan...
140K 11.5K 88
This book will contain the Rikara version of my stories. 1. Valentine SweetHearts 2. Devil's Desires 3. Lawyer @ Love 4. Be My Forever (All Complet...
12.8K 1.2K 8
A short story on rikara. My after exam shots ?? #46 in short story.... #56 in short story.... #80 in short story.... #84 in short story.... #89 in sh...
27.1K 3.1K 20
Just another crazy story, based on a few one shots I wrote almost two years ago lovable couple Shivika watching Narbhi and Ishqbaaz with parallel lov...