Hinny One-shots

By hinnyluver

This is a collection of Harry x Ginny, Hinny one-shots written by me. One-shot requests are open. There's no... More

A change of plans
Painting
Series
Stay with me, Harry
A Great Pin I Found
Thank You For 100 Reads
By The Lake
Some Hinny Headcanons I have
The Professors' Children Part 1
Question
Hinny Pinterest Pins
Thank You for 200 reads!
Contest
Thank You for 300 Reads!
Thank You For 400 Reads!
Royalty
Chemistry
Thank you for 500 Reads!
Thank You for 600 Reads!
Thank you for 700 Reads!
The Professor's Children Part 2
Thank You For 800 Reads!
Beach House Getaway
Thank You for 900 Reads
Valentine's Day Edit
Thank You for 1000 Reads!
Thank You for 1,100 Reads!
Family Heirloom
Thank You for 1, 200 Reads
Thank you for 1,300 Reads!
Studying
Thank you for 1, 400 Reads
Thank You for 1,500 Reads!
Thank You for 1,600 Reads
Thank You for 1,700 Reads
Thank You for 1, 800 Reads
Thank You For 1,900 Reads!
Thank You for 2,000 Reads!
Thank You for 2,100 Reads
Thank You for 2,200 Reads!
A/N

Harry Is Siriusly Close To Seventeen

1.3K 15 15
By hinnyluver

A/N Thank you HinnyLoverTillTheEnd for the idea. In this one-shot, Voldemort died in the Chamber of Secrets, and Sirius's name was cleared. The first place at the beginning is Grimmauld Place.  This is Harry's sixteenth birthday.

    ~Harry's POV~ 

Today's my birthday, but I don't see anyone, I wonder if they forgot. Aah! Am I going to get kidnapped on my birthday? They put a blindfold on me I hear the voice of my captors, oh wait, it's the voices of my godfather, Sirius, and my girlfriend, Ginny.

I hear Sirius Apparating and Ginny takes the blindfold off and we're at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor. It's empty, but Florean has a lot of Ice Cream out. Ginny yells, "Harry did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire! Oh, oops I read the name wrong, Cedric Diggory is the Hogwarts champion."

Fred and George, Hermione, Ron, Mr. Weasley, and Mrs. Weasley jump out and yell, "Suprise!" "Happy Birthday Harry!"

Hagrid walks in with his pink umbrella, he's starting at Hogwarts next year. His name was cleared after my second year. He's holding a cake, just like he made for me on my eleventh birthday, and he says, "Happy birthday, Harry!"

We all eat ice cream and the cake that Hagrid and, and I figure out that it was Ginny and Sirius's idea to kidnap me. Later, I open presents, and Fred and George give me a Weasley Wizard Wheezes premium joke box, Ron gives me a Quidditch tactics book, Hermione gives me a Muggle book series called Percy Jackson. Mr. Weasley gives me a television that has all of the necessary charms on it, so it can work in the Wizarding World, and Mrs. Weasley gave me a cookbook, I just got into cooking. And Sirius gives me two rings that he told me he would explain later.

***

10 minutes later...

Sirius explained that the rings were for Ginny and me, and they glowed and felt warm when one of us was thinking of the other if tapped once, we could record a message, and if tapped twice, we can teleport with consent from the other to each other, and then if tapped thrice, you can teleport somewhere with consent from both of us.

This is awesome! I need to tell Ginny!

I run over to the table and tell Ginny about the rings. We say goodbye to everyone, and then we both think of Number 12 Grimmauld Place and teleport, and then Sirius Apparates. This is one of my best birthdays, and as Sirius said in his note to me, I'm siriusly close to seventeen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
74.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
259K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...