ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ | ᴋᴇɴ...

By NNezuko0

(Y/N), Kenma, Kuroo, and (b/f/n) have been playing together since they were in diapers. Unfortunately, (Y/N)... More

A/N
第一
第二
第三
第四
第五
第七
第八
第九
第十
第十一
第十二
第十四
第十五
第十六
第十七
第十八
A/N

第十三

815 13 8
By NNezuko0

(Y/N)'s POV

"Pfft, Kenma, what do you think you're doing?" I laughed, lightly shoving him aside. He was absolutely dumbfounded and a blushing mess.

I waltzed in my bedroom and close the door. My hands landed on some comfortable sports wear and slipped them on my body at once.

(Time skip)

"I will announce the people that got in the team, Matsuoka Kou, Hayashi Haruka, Kobayashi Tohru, Shimada Akane, (L/N) (F/N), and that's it. For those who just wanted to come to see the boys volleyball team, GO HOME!" (B/f/n) yelled, whacking a volleyball on Kuroo's face.

Kenma shook his head and tugged onto my shirt.

"Are girls all like this in real life?" He squinted his eyes at the group of girls jumping around.

You shrugged and heard a scream.

"WHAT?! HAYASHI, SHIMADA, ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU TWO ARE HERE FOR KUROO AND KOZUME?! GET OUTTTT!" (B/f/n) let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Two girls with pitch black hair rush out, holding their skirts down.

"Girls, I'm your captain. Meet our team. Our seniors have already quitted since they wanted to focus on their studies, so we will hold an examination right now for the two of you to see who are our regulars. Okay?"  (B/f/n) said, getting the cart of balls.

"We will do setting, spiking, blocking, receiving. Serving is also included. Now, I want you two to team up and play against us. Let's see...hmm...Kenma! You're with Kobayashi-Chan, and Tetsu, you are with dumbo right here. I will spectate."

I rolled my eyes at her immaturity and threw a ball at them.

"You guys can start" I announced.

Kobayashi looked at me with glistening eyes and muttered a small thank you as she served.

"Overhand..?" Kuroo mumbled. "Dont girls do underhands?"

"Oi, we're not as weak as you think." I slapped the back of his head.

Kobayashi served, and Kuroo received with ease. The ball was flying my way and I got a small glimpse of Kenma, eye wide, staring at me.

'I knew it, he knew that I was going to dump. If that's the case...' I thought, slightly smirking.

My hand posed as if I was going to do a dump and Kenma furrowed his eyebrows as if he's disappointed in me.

Guess what bish.

I set the ball into Kuroo's palm and the ball flew past Kobayashi.

"Yosh! We got the first one, (Y/N)!" Kuroo pumped his fist, and gave a corny wink towards (b/f/n).

I stuck out my tongue at Kenma, as I heard him giggle slightly.

Kenma's POV

Hunh. And so I thought she lost all her skills overnight and was dumb enough to pull a move like that. How stupid of me to scheme that.

The way she is sweating while laughing merrily makes my heart stir up crazily, but this only made me question more about my feelings.

"I should ask a female about this..." I mumbled under my breath, eyeing at the new girl freaking out over the first point. "Yeah, I don't think that teammate behind me will do any good. She's too jittery. What about (b/f/n)? Nono, she can't keep a single secret from (Y/N). Wait...what if I visit...her. (Y/N) won't mind that much anyways...and even if she does, it's cute to see that." I schemed to myself, giving a small smile at the end.

"Earth to Kenma? Hello???" My teammate tapped on my shoulder. "(Y/N)'s going to serve now..."

That's right, don't loose focus. But...how can I not..

She's too goddamn cute.

(Y/N)'s POV

"After some thinking, these are the regulars."

"Number 1, middle blocker, me."

"Number 5, wing spiker, ace, Fujimoto Hanabi."

"Number 2, middle blocker, Shimono Aina."

"Number 7, Liberio, Hanajima Mina."

"Number 9, setter, (L/N) (F/N)."

"Number 10, wing spiker, Kobayashi Tohru."

"Woohoo! Andddd, we're done! No practice on Wednesdays, and come to both Morning and Evening practices. I will hand out your jerseys next week. That's it!" (B/f/n) gushed excitedly, running towards Kuroo's embrace.

"Damn (b/f/n), you sure scouted the finest babes in our school." Kuroo cooed, pointing at Kobayashi-Chan.

(B/f/n) slapped Kuroo's hand and angrily pouted.

"THERE IS A BEAUTY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, BAAAAKAAAAA!" She karate chopped his head.

Kenma shook his head and turned to me.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" I asked, palming his cheek.

He looked at Kuroo and muffled, "Just one second. You can go without me."

Kenma's POV

(Y/N) looked utterly confused but shrugged with an "okay". As she was leaving the gym, I quickly dialed Sakata's number.

"Hello?" Her voice echoed through the screen.

"Hey um...can you do me a favor...?" I mumbled, lowering my head while dashing out of the gym and into the main building.

"What is it?" She replied.

"Can you meet me at XXX cafe in ten minutes?"

"O-Oh, su-sure..." she stuttered, then hung up.

——————————————————————————

"Let me get this right, you two...aren't dating, right?" She asked, sipping on her Frappuccino.

I shook my head, and sighed in distress.

"I mean...we k-kissed but...that doesn't mean we're dating...right?"

For a second I spotted a small glint in the corners of her eyes. Her lips unconsciously tugged up and replied with a smirk, "Who knows, maybe...you're just a one night stand to her."

"Wha...?" I replied in an instance, almost like a gasp. My heart felt like it had shattered into a million pieces, yet it feels intact.

"Since (Y/N) is such a hoe...do you prefer me instead? Isn't it boring to date such a plain girl? Brown hair, flat chest, ugh, boring." She rolled her eyes just so slightly.

She licked her luscious, plump lips, and smeared her perfume all over my hoodie as she caressed my figure.

She was the exact opposite of (Y/N).

(Y/N) has thinner lips and a slimmer build. Sure, both of them are bold, but (Y/N) is like a little child at heart. I've known her since we were young, and she was always the type to trail around (b/f/n), copying what they're doing. When has she gotten so bold? I don't know. But her being bold is torturing my hormones. Not only that, there's another woman in front of my, currently making her way towards my lips.

"Kenma-Kun...would you mind?"

The next moment I felt glossy lips smearing over my chapped ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 360 17
Y/N is a quiet girl who avoids people as much as possible. That's why on her first day at Nekoma high school she goes to the roof to eat lunch on her...
222K 5.8K 33
- 𝙮𝙪̄ 𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖 𝙭 𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝ i see that you get so shy when i look. ❞ in which yū nishinoya has fallen for the shy sister o...
209K 10K 24
COMPLETED ♡ tsukishima kei x fem! reader ↳ in which y/n and tsukishima were too immature and naïve to leave. © myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS #1 animewo...