THE MAFIA'S LAWYER |βœ”οΈ

By Alhexandria22

COMPLETE!!! Karmale leads a life of her own convinience. No commands. Away from family and close to a few fri... More

Author's Note!
β˜†1β˜† A bad headache...
β˜†2β˜† Bitchy Boss & lovely best friends
β˜† 3β˜† blackmail, defiance & taming
β˜†4β˜† grandma Miley
β˜†5β˜† force+defiance
β˜†6β˜† Black Blood Pool
β˜†7β˜† success & goodbyes
β˜†8β˜† Bears
β˜†10β˜† #philophobia
β˜†11β˜† Food fights
β˜†12β˜† Christmas kisses
β˜†13β˜† family dinner; detested guest
β˜†14β˜† New Years
β˜†15β˜† Advice and Court Sessions
β˜†17β˜† Street Racers & Demons
β˜†17β˜† Daddy in The protective role #baby
β˜†18β˜† glass not milk
β˜†19β˜† friends,protection & trust building
β˜†20β˜† The forehead kiss
β˜†21β˜† Ryxel's other family
β˜†22β˜† Oppressed
β˜†23β˜† A compromise
β˜†24β˜† A visitor for the bored lass at home
β˜†25β˜† Work again
β˜†26β˜† late returns...
β˜†27β˜† Family is never toxic
β˜†28β˜† A little help wouldn't...
β˜†29β˜† Kitten
β˜†30β˜† Trouble with the names!
β˜†31β˜† new keepers, foods and languages
β˜†32β˜† secretive best friends
β˜†33β˜† vanilla
β˜†34β˜†birthday & reunion celebrations
β˜†35β˜† Vixen- Devil
β˜†36β˜†Back home
β˜†37β˜† Flatter me till I shutter!
β˜†38β˜† safe place
β˜†39β˜† Who was she?
β˜†40β˜† Treacherous bitch
β˜†41β˜† drunk buddies (The Mafia's Lawyer)
β˜†42β˜† a dirty game of touching #philophobia
β˜†43β˜† bad at love
β˜†44β˜† unavailable
β˜†45β˜† Liam and Karmale!
β˜†46β˜† the devil doesn't want you!
β˜†47β˜† the agreement against betrayal
β˜†48β˜† Blinding lights~ final chapter!

β˜†9β˜† winter holidays

1.8K 58 28
By Alhexandria22

Holiday by Lil X Nas... Pride_079 dedicated to you as well as this chapter.

Two months later...

KARMALE'S POV.

It is beautiful how time flies. It feels like it was only yesterday when I was at Ryxel's place for Liam's party. But two months have passed since then. It is now winter season. Well am glad I got done with all the Ryxel drama and my life went back to normal. Back at work; I am as efficient as Mr. Jeopardenn expects me to be. And with Ella we are back to our days of fun. Best friend harmless fun. Talking about Ella. Where is she? I have standing here for long now. I am freezing. And I have coldness issues. She was supposed to get here an hour ago. We are meant to go to the nail clinic and paint our nails. In the festive way like she says. God! I hate festive season but I don't hate the nail painting. It is done in slightly a more unique style than the usual styles.

Where is this Jamaican princess?

"Watch out Karma!" Ella shouted hitting me with a ball of snow.

"Ella! Did you just pick that snow from the street?" I deadpanned.

"What are you going to do?" She mocked.

"Return the favour! " I shouted back picking up snow and hitting her.

We hit each other with snow balls for a while 'till my whole face started turning red.

"Shit! Karma. We better stop."

I just laughed out loud.

"What's funny?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Look at your face Ella. You look so horrified." I replied laughing even louder.

"It's because you are red like a cherry." She defended.

"Relax. My face will normalise after I take some coffee." I said with a slight laugh.

"Okay, let's get going." She said.

"Where is the car?" I asked.

"I left it down the street." She answered in a duh voice.

"Go for it Ella! After those snow shots I can hardly move." I said.

I could feel my joints ache because of the cold. I was stuck in one place. I could not move. My feet and palms were real cold. The heels I was wearing were nothing.

"No, Karma. Let's first go inside and change to cotton clothes." She advised.

"I don't want to look puffed up like a bear, Ella." I complained.

"Come on!" She grabbed me from my spot and I moved but with pain in my knees.

By the way I forgot to mention that we were outside my apartment. So Ella and I got in and took off our jeans and put on sweatpants and sneakers. She made some coffee and we drank. We also changed our sweaters and on addition to them we put on over coats.

"Karma, I have something for you." Ella said searching her Jean pockets that she had just removed.

"What is it?" I excitedly asked.

Oh my God! I love gifts. That is the only thing I like about festive season. The rest I don't want to know.

"Sit down and spread out your leg!" She ordered.

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded and did like she had instructed.

She pulled out two beautiful anklelets. One was mine and the other hers. She tied mine and I tied hers.

"Thank you, Ella." I said.

She pulled me into a hug.

"I wanted to get us marching bears. But your darling boss got you thousands of bears already." She said in a teasing voice and nudged me in my tummy.

"Correction Ella!" I shouted.

"Ryxel is not my boss. He was only my client two months ago. And that is it." I emphasised.

"Moody much! So why is it working you up if it is not true?" Ella asked.

"Stop it Ella. You are getting to my nerves. I will refuse to go for the festive nail painting." I threatened.

"Come on, my seasonal bear." She pulled me out all the way to the car.

*************************

After we were done with the nail painting. We went to our usual KFC branch and had lunch. Ella drove down to the city suburbs were Mrs. Hart and her sister Tess stay and we spent the whole evening there. We had a lot of fun. We did a lot of baking. And I am telling you. Ella is the worst baker I have ever seen. She burnt two cakes. And as if that wasn't enough, she blew up the whole kitchen. Thankfully, she forgot about the oven. She didn't blow it up. Either way, Tess was forced to chase her out of her kitchen hence leaving for me room to showcase my superiority in baking. Not to blow my own trumpets but I am a good baker. Actually I am just good at cooking in general.

I baked something minty flavoured and everyone had a slice.

The warm cottage was filled with lively chanter about how Ella had blown up the cooking premises. It was playful mockery and Ella totally took no offense. We joked and laughed about it as she kept on throwing those angry pouts at our directions. Nevertheless, our teasing did not cease.

It was a jovial evening though my knees kept hurting but I did not tell anyone. I did not want to bother them and spoil the moment. All good things eventually come to an end.

*******************

It was 7: 00pm when Ella dropped me off at the front of my apartment. The first thing I did was turn on my phone. It was a friendship rule.

Turn off your phone when you are hanging out with your best friend.

That rule was made to prevent fun distractors from phone calls or texts.

Have I gone blind or something?

122 missed calls...

Number details (unsaved)

First missed call was at 9:25am... the time Ella and I left.

Last missed call 6:58pm.

2 minutes ago.

Who is this jerk who calls non-stop? I don't think I want to call back. I started moving to the stairs of the first floor and I heard gunshots. They were just close by. I turned around to check whether someone was after me or watching my every step.

Hardly had I turned when I heard more gunshots and a body came flying from nowhere and fell on top of mine. Then a bullet hit a car glass that I was standing in front of a few seconds ago.

Oh my God! I was going to die. My breathing became faster than before. But it stopped when I inhaled the cologne I was covered in.
Dark phoenix intoxicating cologne!

"Ryxel? " I asked in total shock. But I think I had answered my own question.

"Missed me, Caramel?" He smirked.

Okaaaay! He looks hotter than before. Stop it Karmale!

He didn't wait for me to answer cause I wasn't going to do so anyway. He got off of me and pulled me up with him.

"Run!" He shouted.

I did just that. Come on! I love my life. And the guys firing gunshots at us never seemed like they were going to stop anytime soon.
So we ran until we could no longer hear the gunshots anymore. It was after we stopped running that I felt the pain in my knees again. But that did not matter anymore. What mattered was that we were in a forest. How did we reach here?

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Caramel? " Ryxel shouted.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Are you that stupid that you cannot keep your phone on for a while?" He shouted again.

"Don't shout at me, Ryxel! It is my phone, so I do with it what I please." I shouted back.

Ryxel started moving to where I stood.

"Ryxel- don't." I warned.

He kept moving and I also moved backwards until I hit my head on a tree.

"Don't try anything-" I continued but was cut off

"Silly with you?" He asked with one of hit sexy malicious smirks.

"Tranquillity." He calmly said.

Ryxel bent his head to my neck and gently pushed my head to my other side with his. He then peeked my neck.

"I missed you, Caramel." He said against my skin making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"What if something had happened to you because your phone was off and I had not managed to save you in time?" He asked and the concern in his voice surprised me.

I swear I chocked on my saliva and I started coughing. Ryxel jerked away from me and I could see it in his eyes that he was worried about me.

"Are you okay, Caramel?" He asked capping my face in his hands.

"Yes." I replied struggling with the choking after a while I was fine.

"Let's get going, Caramel." He said holding my hand.

His hands were soft-rough but very warm unlike my ice cold ones. I tried to slide my hand out of his but he could not burge. So I let him have his way. Besides, I could use some warmth. We moved in the forest for hours. And I am sure that I am not the only one who realised but also Ryxel did. I was sort of dragging behind but he did not let go of my hand. But when I realised we where lost, I stopped moving. My knees were hurting and this time it was worse than before. And we had lost our way out. Jeez! Ryxel stopped and turned to face me. He gave these questioning eyes of 'Why aren't you walking, Caramel? ' And I answered the question.

"Ryxel, we are lost." I said biting my lower lip fighting the urge to cry.

My knees were hurting. Real bad. My entire body was aching from the cold. I thank God that at least I was not hungry. Ryxel squeezed my hand in consolation and he moved closer to where I stood.

"What is wrong, Caramel?" He asked and I looked down at the snow.

"Talk to me." He said in a calm voice raising my chin to look up at him.

"Noth-" I tried to lie but I was betrayed by a tear that escaped my eye.

Ryxel cleaned the tear but a river just kept flowing. He pulled me to his chest. And I rested my head but I did not stop crying.

"Speak up, Caramel!" He was now loosing his patience.

I shook my head in denial.

"Words!" He nearly shouted but relaxed when he felt me try to pull away.

"Caramel, use words and don't lie to me. " He said his voice full of authority.

"My- my- knees hurt." I stuttered in between as I cried.

"But not from walking, Ryxel. It is from the cold." I said more tears running down my cheeks.

"Jump on!" He suggested and let go of me.

He crouched waiting for me to jump on.

Oh my God! No! I was not going to do that. I wanted to but I could not find it in myself to get on his back.

"Don't waste time thinking about it, Caramel. It was not a suggestion but a command. Get on!"

Best command ever. I jumped on. We moved. No! Ryxel moved with me on his back and my hands around his warm neck. Till we spotted light from a small cottage in the woods.
And we went there. To our surprise there were no people and only pieces of furniture with some hay and an old blanket. Ryxel put me down and lit the fire place to create some warmth. I moved where he was in front of the fire and stood there. He went and started making a hay bed. I have slept on hay but I guess it is itchy. No! I don't want to sleep tonight.

"Take off your coat, Caramel!" Ryxel said.

"What? Why? It is cold." I asked but did not wait for answers. I just refused.

He moved to where I stood and started taking off my coat then my sweater then my blouse.

"Stop it, Ryxel! What are you trying to do?" I said stopping him from taking off my blouse.

"The problem is that you are fucking judgemental, Caramel! " He hissed.

"Just explain, Ryxel." I said frazzled.

"No, actions speak better than words!" He refused.

"Ryxel if you are going to be stubborn. You know I can be the same and in a more annoying way."

"Okay. Let's see about that."

His hands fell to my waist and he started moving them slowly around it in caress. My body was on fire. He reached the edges of my blouse and took it off leaving me in a strapped bra. My hands circled around my body.

"It is not cold inside here, Caramel." Ryxel said with a smirk.

He was right. All windows and the door were shut and the fire place was providing more warmth. And now Ryxel was taking off his clothes.

"Are you shy, Caramel?" He teased.

My eyes just trailed from his tattoed chest and arms to down his glorious abs and tattoed torso. He caught me staring and smirked. He hung our dump clothes on the bunches of hay. He lay down on the hay bed and called me. I get it now. He wants us to share warmth so that none of us has a cold tomorrow morning. I moved to where he lay and I stood above him. He pulled me down and I fell to his chest. He covered the old blanket over us.

# MADAM LAWYER

Drop a vote for the reunion of the mafia leader and his lawyer.

Who actually made it happen? Which villain did such a good deed of shooting at 'Caramel' and brought her knight in shinning armor back?

How did you love it?

If you loved it 💯 percent, vote Comment Share

See you in my next update... thank you...

Btw join me as I welcome back a friend this_is_my_safehaven
Missed you hun.

Byeeeeeee ! Guys...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 89.6K 60
When running away from her past, twenty two year old Alina runs straight into the arms of Romeo De Luca, twenty six and an Italian Mafia Don, not jus...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

402K 20K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
151K 2.9K 40
[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend, which isn't even my fault. I wasn't ev...
413K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...