My Mate π– Œ ∫ JaemJenγ€βœ”γ€‘

By bbyjenomnom

Jeno didn't expect to be bought by an alpha, but is it for the greater good? Top: Jaemin Bottom: Jeno All Cre... More

Welcome!
π– Œ Chapter One
π– Œ Chapter Two
π– Œ Chapter Three
π– Œ Chapter Four
π– Œ Chapter Five
π– Œ Chapter Six
π– Œ Chapter Seven
π– Œ Chapter Eight
π– Œ Chapter Nine
π– Œ Chapter Ten
π– Œ Chapter Eleven
π– Œ Chapter Twelve
π– Œ Chapter Thirteen
π– Œ Chapter Fourteen
π– Œ Chapter Fifteen
π– Œ Chapter Sixteen
π– Œ Chapter Eighteen
π– Œ Chapter Nineteen
π– Œ Chapter Twenty
π– Œ Chapter Twenty-One
π– Œ Chapter Twenty-Two
π– Œ Chapter Twenty-Three
π– Œ Chapter Twenty-Four
π– Œ Chapter Twenty-Five
π– Œ Chapter Twenty-Six
π– Œ Chapter Twenty-Seven
π– Œ Chapter Twenty-Eight
π– Œ Chapter Twenty-Nine
π– Œ Chapter Thirty
π– Œ Chapter Thirty-One
π– Œ Chapter Thirty-Two
π– Œ Chapter Thirty-Three
π– Œ Chapter Thirty-Four
π– Œ Chapter Thirty-Five
π– Œ Chapter Thirty-Six
π– Œ Chapter Thirty-Seven
π– Œ Epilogue

π– Œ Chapter Seventeen

5.2K 276 124
By bbyjenomnom

Jeno's day started off with a yell from Heejin scolding him about how he apparently touched her stuff and also ruined her clothes in the laundry.

Clearly the woman has some kind of hatred towards the omega since day one. She never shuts up about anything she can do to make the boy feel miserable or get in trouble.

Of course Jeno had to touch her stuff, how the hell can he clean up the married couple's bedroom when he isn't allowed to move anything without any contact with said object.

About the clothes, he hasn't even cleaned them yet. Of course it still looks shitty and icky. It's in the laundry basket and not properly folded up for a reason.

So here he is, in the married couple's bedroom cleaning it up as Heejin had her eyes on him strictly as if a snake watching its prey.

"You missed a spot," the alpha woman said pointing at one of the same exact spots Jeno has been cleaning for the past few hours. Yes, hours.

He's been here since after breakfast feeding Natalia, Jaemin has work while it was Heejin's turn to have a day off.

Hence why the lady is bossing him around since morning, it's almost dinner time and all Jeno could worry about was Natalia's entertainment downstairs instead of his own fatigue.

The little girl was bored, watching television most of the time, if not, play with her toys. It was raining too so obviously she can't go outside in the backyard.

Since Jaehyun is back to his workplace doing his job, he can't take Jeno's spot taking care of Natalia like he usually does.

"Stop making it worse! Now move that box over there!" Heejin screams again pointing at the big box then to the other side of the room.

Jeno sighed before standing up from being on his knees wiping the floor with a damn towel instead of a mop or something since Heejin wouldn't let him.

His knees hurt and he feels tired, but he can't say anything knowing Heejin will just yell at him again. He's petrified to stand up anyways, the lady might be a regular alpha but she sure is scary.

"Be careful!" Heejin scolds when the brunet accidentally hits his butt on the vanity resulting it to move as the bottles of makeup products and perfume almost fell.

"Sorry ma'am," the omega mumbled shaking his head to get his focus back on as he carried the box with wobbly legs and shaking arms.

It didn't help when he's an omega, the box isn't that heavy since it's full of rich designer clothes or whatever. But it made him let out a wince as he carried it around.

"Now put that one over there," Heejin continues to boss him around whilst Jaemin isn't here.

It's obvious for Jeno that the woman is taking much time as possible with her power to control him around for the meantime while Jaemin isn't there.

He knows the lady doesn't have much power over her husband considering the man is a pure alpha.

And he knows Heejin might have an idea of Jaemin caring for their so called omega house maid. That just scares him even more.

"Now get back to wiping the floor, you missed that spot again and you dirtied it!" The lady alpha strictly said throwing the used towel towards the omega's face.

Jeno scrunched his face but didn't say anything, he obeys and goes back to wiping the same cleaned areas until Heejin tells him to stop.

"Alright, you're done for today. Go to the kitchen and make us food," she said grabbing her phone before calling someone.

The brunet winces standing up with his back aching and his knees sore from kneeling on the ground in a bad posture for hours on end.

He walks downstairs and sees Natalia running up to him already after she heard some footsteps nearby.

"Puppy!" She squealed hugging him on his legs as the boy picks her up.

Jeno smiles and kisses her forehead, "hi baby, how was your day?" He asked considering they didn't actually saw each other since Heejin kept bossing him around in different rooms.

Natalia pouts, "boring, I wanted to play with puppy," she said poking Jeno's cheek giggling at how squishy his skin is.

The omega sighed softly, "I'm sorry pumpkin, we can play later yeah?" He said brushing her hair behind her ear feeling guilty.

Natalia shook her head with a frown, "nu-uh, we can play tomorrow. Puppy looks tired," she said sadly pointing at the brunet's droopy eyes.

Jeno was tired to protest and looking at how the little girl was really sure of her words, he shrugged and kissed her nose.

"Alright, we can play tomorrow." He said and gave a smile, "now what do you say about helping puppy cook dinner?" He boops the little girl's nose.

Natalia beams and nodded happily, "I wanna help!" She cheered.

Jeno giggled at her and carries her to the kitchen as Natalia listened carefully on his gentle instructions.

𖠌

"You seem tired," Jaemin comments as he held the boy up on his lap steadily while pecking his lips.

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows, "I could say the same for you sir," he whispered.

The pure alpha huffed, "well you seem more tired than usual, what did you do today?" He asked lifting the omega's pajama shirt up.

Heejin was with her group of friends staying over since one of them is having their birthday tomorrow.

Thus the pure alpha and omega were somewhat safe, as long as they keep quiet tonight.

"I had chores to do, of course I'd be tired Mr. Na," Jeno answered politely trailing his lips down to the elder's collarbone.

The pink haired pursed his lips, "didn't I told you to stop calling me so formal?" He said bluntly.

Jeno pulled away and widened his eyes looking scared,  "I'm s-sorry sir, I didn't–"

"Hey, stop," Jaemin frowned and brought his hand up to the boy's cheek caressing it with his thumb gently. "Why are you scared hm?" He hummed.

The omega opened his mouth but didn't say anything, he wasn't able to, he was– scared? He's not sure.

The elder pecks his nose seeing the younger looked like he was having flashbacks about something, he was spacing off suddenly.

"Pretty, you know I won't do anything to you if you don't like it right?" He drawls looking at the brunet's eyes gently.

Jeno gulped dryly, "s-sir–"

"Jaemin," the pink haired interrupts him correcting his choice of word. "Drop the formality pretty, I don't want any of that from you to me okay?"

The brunet nodded hesitantly but willing either way, Jaemin just– both tenses him and relaxes him in the same time.

"Good, now care to tell me how was your day?" Jaemin hums caressing his waist letting the boy adjusts his position on his lap.

Jeno shook his head with his lips pursed together, "I'm not really– in the mood to talk about it, I'm just tired," he shyly admits.

With a nod, the elder pulls him closer kissing his bare shoulder, "okay," he mumbled against his skin before pulling away to press their lips together, "I won't pressure you, we can take it easy tonight," he said.

Jeno nodded closing his eyes with a tiny smile on his face as he felt Jaemin kiss his forehead before they proceeded to whatever they were doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 35.6K 50
stop, baby dont stop another instagram au for ya girlies
1.8M 122K 49
β•»renjun is babysitting two grown menβ•Ή ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred perc...
101K 5.5K 70
β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύπ˜Ό π™Žπ™€π™ͺπ™‘π™’π™–π™©π™š π˜Όπ™β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*˚⁺ Jeno is trying to find his soulmate, letting others touch him to see if they would leave a soulmate mark. what...
61.5K 3.1K 78
He's sickeningly sweet, shameless, mischievous, and most of all, he's Toxic. his eyes, his lips, his smile, his face, his aura, his body, his voice, ...