Nine Months

By baek_hearts_yeol

An unexpected occurrence that causes two strangers to stay together for a certain period of time. Will feelin... More

Foreword
The Second Trimester
The Third Trimester
Bonus Part

The First Trimester

880 56 66
By baek_hearts_yeol

0

Baekhyun wakes up, with his face squished as he slept on his tummy, in a soft and nice musky cedarwood scent that awakens his senses. As his eyes scan his surroundings, he knew he's somewhere unfamiliar base on the satin-like sheet that touches his skin and the high-end looking nightlamp on his side, and he can feel something was literally squishing him behind. His brows furrow when he felt that that something has limbs and is breathing, and his eyes almost pop out of their socket when he cranes his neck to the other side and finally realized who's with him. It is none other than Hallyu star, actor Park Chanyeol - known for his exceptional talent in music and acting. He could melt anyone's heart by his deep voice as he sings, with an accompaniment of his guitar. He had many girls cry with his superb acting and, believe it or not, fans go crazy over his towering height, elvish ears, endearing yet creepy smile, and Baekhyun was no exception.

He bites his lower lip, trying not to gush over the male that is still slumbering, with his eyes half-open, mouth ajar, his extremely long arms sprawled across Baekhyun's small frame with his equally long pair of legs tangled to his own, blanket covering his nakedness-

Baekhyun gasps. Chanyeol's not the only one whose naked. He's also naked! And damn something's poking his right butt cheek! And oh MY gosh! How he wish he didn't take a look of actor Park Chanyeol's big package.

Curiosity kills the cat, they say.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god!!! This can't be, this can't be!!!" Baekhyun blabbers as quiet as he could, as he tries to escape since Chanyeol's encaging him.

Baekhyun tries to calm himself because first, he didn't remember why or how he ends up sleeping with an A-list actor. Second, he had always dreamed of giving his V-card to the person he loves. And lastly, how the hell Park Chanyeol fits inside him?! He internally screams inside his head. He doesn't have a clue if he can walk later when he manages to get out of the place since, you know? They said it hurts for the first time.

"Mmm... shut up hyung... five more minutes..." Chanyeol groggily said as he tries to tighten his grip over Baekhyun. Baekhyun tries to free himself from possible suffocation with the way Chanyeol squeezes the air out of his lungs.

"No, no, no, no, no! You must wake up now, Mr. Park Chanyeol!" The said actor opens his eyes gently and comes face to face to a puppy-like kid with his hair sticking in every direction, naked on his bed--

Wait, naked? On his bed!?!

"What the hell are you doing here and how did you get inside!?" Chanyeol yells at the kid as he tries to cover everything that hecould hide with a blanket.

"I didn't know how I got in here, but you! You! You take me here, that's for sure!" The said kid hollers as well, making an extra effort to stand up, a big pillow on his grasp to cover his... you know, ugh!

Although a little vague, things come rushing to Chanyeol's mind.

He went to a bar, alone (let's emphasize on that), last night to drown himself with alcohol and misery, due to the fact that he was rejected by Kyungsoo, the guy he's been swooning for almost a year now. Then his personal gym trainer, Jongin, quits his job. Turns out, Jongin and Kyungsoo were in a relationship for five months now and he was so pissed because one, Kyungsoo knew his feelings for him. Two, he introduces Jongin to Kyungsoo since he trusted him so much that he told him about his feelings for Kyungsoo. And three, they fucking know about his feelings for Kyungsoo!

"...Mr. Park! Are you even listening?"

The noise that the kid made Chanyeol snap from his train of thoughts. He looks at the kid in front of him; small stature, brown fluffy hair, droopy eyes, cute button nose, thin lips, thin frame, curvy hips, and hairless legs. And if Chanyeol wasn't head over heels for Kyungsoo, he would definitely like the kid.

"Look kid-"

"Yah! I'm not a kid!" The kid stomps his foot.

"But you're so... small."

"Well you're just abnormally tall! I'll be 24 in a few days, that means I'm older than you."

Chanyeol tries to calculate in his mind, "You mean by few months?" Then he chuckles when he frowns at him. "Look,"

"Baekhyun's the name, giant!"

"What did you call me?"

"I'm not going to repeat it for you."

"Whatever!" Chanyeol looks at him sternly. "Tell me how much do you want, Baekhyun?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Oh come on now, seriously? Isn't this what you wanted? You know, to seduce me to have sex with you then you'll blackmail me that you'll tell the media that I harassed you, that I forced you if I won't give you money-"

Chanyeol wasn't able to finish his words when a hand slaps his face. No one, I repeat, no one ever dares to slap him just like what the kid did. Not even his co-stars ever did that for a drama or a movie. And to say that this kid is not someone who belongs to a well-known family, someone who's not worthy of his time, dares to hurt him. Chanyeol had enough.

"Why you-" Chanyeol stands abruptly as he raises his hand to return him the slap when he saw the glint in the boy's eyes that says he's determined to take his stand and that he has no plans of asking for an apology for hurting him.

"Go ahead." Baekhyun challenges him. "What are you waiting for? Slap me! I'm pretty sure you can hurt a lowlife, good for nothing kid like me because seriously who am I to hurt an A-list star like you. But let me tell you this Mr. Park Chanyeol. I am not some slut who cares for a big sum of money just to spend it on expensive things. I may be poor and struggling to survive but I have my dignity and I'd stand for it even if it means to leave a hand mark on your million-worth face!" Baekhyun gathers his clothes as he slams the bedroom doorshut and was surprised to see someone in the living room, looking surprised as he was.

"Umm..."

"I'll leave once I put my clothes on." Baekhyun said, covering his lower half with his clothes. "Where's the bathroom?"

Baekhyun marched towards the bathroom where the guy pointed. It hurts all over his body but stepping on his pride and dignity by someone like Park Chanyeol hurts even more. But no he's not going to cry. He's a freaking 3-dan black belt holder in hapkido, so no. Plus jerks like Park Chanyeol don't deserve his tears. Baekhyun is actually regretting he admires him as an actor.

Once done, Baekhyun tries his best to walk as normally as he could. He didn't know what various positions did Chanyeol do him.

"Are you... okay?" The guy from earlier asks.

"I'm fine." Baekhyun answered nonchalantly.

"Are you sure? Do you need some help-"

"I said I'm fine!" Baekhyun eyed the startled guy, "Please... I- I'm sorry."

"No, no, it's alright."

"Can you tell me where are we right now?"

"Itaewon."

"Thank you." Baekhyun smiled at the guy, whose prominent cheeks never missed his sight, then left the place.

Just as the door of the elevator opens on the ground floor, Baekhyun suddenly remembers he doesn't have any single coin in his pocket, so how can he go home now? Well, that is if his belongings are still intact in his place.

Sigh, life.

Baekhyun starts walking, ignoring his grumbling stomach, wishing that someone up there hear his silent prayer, to send an angel to help him in his desperate needs. And as if someone actually hears his pleas and send him an express delivery, a highly tinted SUV vehicle stops besidehim.

"Need a ride? No pun intended, I promise."

Tired and sore all over his body, Baekhyun accepts his offer and rides the van. Who was he to deny the offer?

"I'm Kim Jongdae, just call me hyung since I'm older than you. And I'm Chanyeol's manager by the way." Jongdae extends his hand to Baekhyun which the latter shyly shakes.

"Sorry for my sour attitude awhile ago. I'm Baekhyun by the way. Byun Baekhyun."

"Where do you want me to drop you?"

"Uh-" Baekhyun's stomach suddenly growls that made Jongdae smile at him.

"How about we have breakfast first before I drop you off to your place?" And again, who was he to deny Jongdae's offer.

***

1 Month

Baekhyun was struggling.

His grumpy landlady kicked him out of his run-down apartment since he wasn't able to meet the deadline for his payment. Although he's fortunate enough that his friend Zitao, a Chinese guy who also works as a waiter in the club he's working for part-time, was kind enough to let him stay in his apartment but he doesn't want to stay there for too long. He doesn't want to be a burden so he's starting to save his money for a space to rent.

But this past few weeks, Baekhyun feels lethargic and dizzy spell always hit him any time of the day. He sometimes got some fever and fainted that his co-workers at the hotel called an ambulance and rush him to the nearest hospital.

Baekhyun was shocked when the doctor informed him about his condition. Aside from being malnourished, the doctor also informed him that he's actually 4 weeks pregnant!

How the hell that happened?! Was it really possible for him to be pregnant when he only did it once and he didn't even remember how it happen! Maybe the doctor gave him the wrong information, so he only has one thing to answer his problem and it could be found at the pharmacy.

Checking from left to right, Baekhyun purchases 4 different pregnancy test kits. He knows that the pharmacist was judging him so hard that he can't meet his eyes. So after getting his purchased items and change, he quickly went out of the pharmacy.

Looking at the same results, Baekhyun was pacing back and forth, making Zitao dizzy.

"Will you stop walking?"

"It's positive!"

"Then it's positive. As simple as that!"

"You don't understand, Tao! I'm not ready for this!"

"Ready or not, you have to accept it. It's your baby, Baekhyun. A part of you is slowly growing inside your body."

"But... what should I tell him?"

"Tell him straight to the point that he made you pregnant. If he denies it then bring me with you so that I can teach him some lesson."

Oh, Tao! If you only knew the guy who knocked me. Baekhyun thought.

*

So here he was, waiting outside the SM Entertainment building, actor Park Chanyeol's agency, hoping to get a glimpse of a certain giant who started this all and made him pregnant.

All of a sudden fans gets rowdy and takes out their cameras with big lenses. He saw a familiar van that pass in front of him. Park Chanyeol's van!

'Chalsengin Chanyeol-oppa' chants can be heard as Chanyeol went out of his van. He pays them attention by waving at them, melting the fangirl's hearts with his smile. So common. But what caught his attention was a very loud and very clear voice, screaming something that is very different from the usual fan chants he'd heard. A very loud, 'You made me pregnant, Park Chanyeol!' literally made the fans quiet.

The fans look behind them, and there they saw a small, brunet boy throwing invisible daggers towards their oppa.

Jongdae was surprised to see Baekhyun standing among the crowd. He was about to call Baekhyun's name and wave hi to him when all of a sudden, a certain tall male went over the crowd and grabs the tiny brunet's wrist. The crowd was in awe as all of them watch the guy before themas he pulls the other male towards the building's entrance. Before the two could get inside, the crowd suddenly went wild as they yell at top of their lungs 'I'm pregnant too, oppa!' and 'oppa, you're the father of my baby!' could be heard.

"They're getting desperate." Jongdae whispered as he follows the two other males inside the building.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Chanyeol yells. "Don't tell me you're really going to blackmail me-"

"I'm pregnant, Mr. Park!"

"WHAT?!" Both Chanyeol and his manager chorused.

"You heard me," Baekhyun sigh, "I'm 4 weeks pregnant and you're the father of my child."

To say that Chanyeol was shocked is an understatement. He was beyond confused to learn that he impregnated someone, a guy to be exact. And it was just a one-time thing! Why is this happening to him? Having a feeling towards the same gender was a taboo as it is, but having a child with a guy? This is insane! Chanyeol thought.

"I-I'm... it wasn't mine!"

"You're the only guy that I ever slept with so I'm sure this is yours!" Baekhyun stomps his foot.

"Alright, calm down, children." Jongdae tries to calm the two male's nerves. They've always been on each other's neck since day one. "Chanyeol, didn't I tell you to be responsible for everything you do? Baekhyun being pregnant wasn't his fault. He wouldn't get pregnant if you didn't put your dick inside him!" The two males blush with Jongdae's bluntness. "And besides, I'm pretty sure that you being his baby's daddy is possible, right?"

Chanyeol look at the small brunet in front of him. Him being the father of Baekhyun's unborn child was possible. When Baekhyun left his place that day, he saw stains on his bedsheet with a little reddish blotch that wasn't there before he took Baekhyun home. He knew that the small brunet was a virgin and he was responsible for taking it. But what if the baby wasn't his? Yes, he might be the first one to take the said brunet's V-card, but hey, that doesn't mean that the kid didn't have flings or whatever after their encounter. He's not 100% sure he's telling the truth.

Chanyeol stayed quiet and was only looking at Baekhyun, making the latter's innards churn. He already knows what is going through Chanyeol's mind, so before the actor opens his mouth, Baekhyun beats him to it.

"I'm not forcing you to take the responsibility of my child, Mr. Park. I came here just to let you know about this situation. So whether you want to be a father or not, at least you knew you had a child." Baekhyun takes a deep breath before he turns his back to the giant.

"Baekhyun-"

"I'm fine, Mr. Kim. Thanks for your concern." Baekhyun gives him a small smile, but even before he starts walking, he felt dizzy before he collapses.

*

"Hyung, how's the patient?" Jongdae asks his brother, Dr. Kim Junmyeon.

"He's malnourished and dehydrated. Base on his laboratory workups, he's probably been under a lot of stress and it's not good for the fetus." Junmyeon said.

"So he's really pregnant?" It was Chanyeol's turn to ask, with a mask, trying to conceal his identity.

"If his blood sample states an elevated HCG level then yes, he is pregnant." Junmyeon then looks at the actor skeptically. "Why? Are you the father of his child?"

"Yes."

"No!"

Both Jongdae and Chanyeol answered at the same time, making the doctor raised his eyebrows at the two males. After a few minutes, a tall guy with bags under his eyes came and look for Baekhyun.

"Are you Baekhyun's friend? Huang Zitao?"

"Yes. Oh god, what happened to him?"

"As you can see, he fainted and was brought here. Although I'm not quite sure if you know about his condition-"

"Yes, I am aware of his pregnancy-" Zitao stops talking once he spotted the actor watching them idly as he leans on the wall. "You're that actor Park Chanyeol, am I right?"

"And you're asking because?"

"Because you're the one who did this to my friend! Baekhyun had enough, yet here you are doing nothing at all, you good for nothing giant." Zitao hisses.

"Okay, okay Mr. Huang-"

"Tao will be fine."

"Alright, Tao. Let's cool our heads first. We don't want to give Baekhyun another stress here, right?" Tao looks at the unconscious boy at the hospital bed.

"Baekhyun have been struggling for the past six months. He's been juggling different jobs to keep his family afloat." Jongdae and Chanyeol listen to Tao's sentiments as the taller male watches his sleeping friend.

"His family thought that he's working as an HR Manager at the hotel his working right now, but the truth was he's a bellboy there, and that he got fooled by some swindler with a promise of a Junior HR Assistant position at Hilton Hotel and working visa in the US. All of his savings, including his parent's money, was scammed. He said his dad use their land and house as a mortgage to loan a big sum of money from the bank. And since he can't go back to his hometown in Bucheon, he tries to juggle different jobs to send money to his family as well as for his daily needs. But then when he got fired to his two other part-time jobs, he had some difficulties that he got kicked out of his small apartment when he failed to pay his rent for five consecutive months."

"Poor kid..." Jongdae shakes his head, he didn't know that despite Baekhyun's feisty appearance, he have hardships to conceal.

"So now that you made him pregnant, how is he going to compensate for his family's needs, his needs and now he has a baby to take care of. So if I were you Park Chanyeol, I'll be man enough and take responsibility of him. If you got some balls to impregnate him, then at least do something for your child. The baby wasn't just his, it's also yours!"

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun's unconscious state. Indeed the boy's too small and too thin that he thinks the boy was actually too malnourished to keep up with his daily living. Plus having a baby with a body like his makes it more difficult for him. Maybe he judges him too early that he missed taking a look at the person's true self.

***

2 Months

Baekhyun's now seating across his family, with Chanyeol on his side and Jongdae a little far from their seat.

"You mean you resigned to your job in the hotel because of this... giant?" His grandmother muses. Baekhyun and Jongdae were trying not to laugh at the elder's remark.

I wouldn't dare to ask where did this midget gets his attitude from! Chanyeol thought, trying his best not to roll his eyes.

"He's... he's my boss now, grandma. And besides, being Mr. Park's assistant is more exciting than just being inside the office all day. I can go to different places and county since I have to be around him, since... you know? I'm Mr. Park's assistant now! Isn't that great, grandma?" Baekhyun tries to explain.

"Did you forced my grandson to cohabit with you?" Chanyeol choked with his own spit, shaking his head frantically as he tries to cough out with a wheeze. "Alright! As long he wouldn't touch you, my precious Baekhyunnie, then I'm fine with it." The elder said, making the three males' eyes widen.

"Grandma!"

"Do you swear to God and to my late husband's soul to keep your hands off of our Baekhyunnie, eh?" She points an accusing finger over Chanyeol.

"Y-Yes, I-I swear." Chanyeol stutters, still wheezing.

"Good then."

You have no idea, granny Byun, where did this stupid giant in front of you touched your precious grandson. They're having a baby actually! Jongdae thought, trying not to laugh at the two soon-to-be-parents' current situation.

"Say, for how long you won't be able to come home then?" Baekhyun's mother asks.

"U-Umm... n-nine months?"

"Why does it have to be that long? Are you going to poop out a child?" Grandma Byun strikes again.

"G-Grandma~!"

"What? Pregnant people needs nine months to push their child!"

Jongdae decided it's time for him to take the spotlight from grandma Byun and spare the two their dignity. Clearing his throat, he slowly slides beside Chanyeol.

"Mr. Byun, we would like to give this to you." Jongdae extends his hand and passes the white envelope to Baekhyun's father, a cheque, with an amount of a quarter of their loan in the bank. "This is actually Baekhyun's first salary and our boss, Mr. Park Chanyeol, wants to give this to you. But I guess he was so baffled right now that he forgot about it." Baekhyun's eyes widen which Jongdae only winks at him.

"Oh my! Thank you, Mr. Park! I was actually trying to ask for my eldest son's help, but... I-I wasn't really expecting this." Mr. Byun smiles at their guests, then to his son warmly.

As much as he wants to throws a wrath in front of Chanyeol, but the smile on his father's face was enough for him to hold his temper.

"Why do I feel like you just gave us a dowry?"

"Grandmaaa~!"

Grandma Byun, your instincts were simply the best! Jongdae shakes his head discreetly.

*

Baekhyun's now staying with Chanyeol, occupying the extra room in his penthouse at Itaewon.

It was really awkward for the two of them to share the penthouse since it reminds Baekhyun of that fateful night, and as for Chanyeol he was used of living alone.

Baekhyun's job as Chanyeol's assistant is mostly composed of doing household chores, ironing Chanyeol's clothes, keeping his shoes tidy, packing his things organized before Jongdae placed them inside the van, cooking food for them even if he wasn't sure they'll eat the food that he cooked, etc. Baekhyun only works around the house. He wasn't able to get out of the penthouse with Jongdae and his boss, since Chanyeol wouldn't want Baekhyun to attract people whenever he felt dizzy or wants to throw up. He couldn't afford to get involved in any celebrity gossip.

Although Chanyeol acknowledges the fact that he got Baekhyun pregnant, he doesn't have a plan to accompany the petite male to his first scheduled prenatal check-up.

Baekhyun was so anxious. He didn't know what to expect, although the first doctor who checked on him when he was rushed to the hospital, told him that he was set to have his ultrasound.

He scan his surroundings, looking at the pregnant women, with two other pregnant men around him. Most of them are with their husbands or their partners and he somehow felt sad because he's all alone, plus Chanyeol wouldn't want to involve himself with Baekhyun's problem. He knew that Chanyeol only allowed him to stay at his place and be his assistant was just out of pity.

When Baekhyun's name was called, he feels anxious while entering the room. But when the OB place the doppler over his still flat tummy, he thought he felt in love when he first hears his baby's heartbeat.

It's amazing when there's a human growing inside my body. But I also felt bad for you, my baby. You were created without love between your parents. But I promise you, I will love you with all my heart. Baekhyun silently talks to his baby.

***

3 Months

Chanyeol's schedule was packed with film, drama and CF shootings, TV guesting here and abroad, pictorials and interviews, and most of the time he wasn't able to go back home. So when he got a chance to go home and have a rest only to be welcomed by a wailing Baekhyun, Chanyeol knew he wouldn't be able to get his proper rest.

"Why are you crying?" Chanyeol asks with his not so amused face.

"Be-because I was here all alone and I have no one to talk to... a-and baby kind of m-missed you and she wants to see you so, so much!" Out of his gloomy mood, Baekhyun snakes his arms around Chanyeol's neck, with his tippy toes, hugging him and cry on his shoulder.

"Y-Yah! What are you doing!?" Chanyeol tries to pry the sobbing male off of his torso. Maybe it was the hormone that made Baekhyun somewhat strong that he wasn't able to take Baekhyun off of him.

Jongdae was surprised to see Baekhyun crying as he hugs Chanyeol. Watching at the two standing at the doorstep, he grins ever so wide to which Chanyeol wanted to tear his manager's stupid smile off right that very moment.

"Hey, Baekhyun! How are you doing? Did you missed me?" Jongdae asks, earning a nod from the still sobbing pregnant male. "Did you missed Chanyeol?"

"No. It's the baby who missed her daddy." Baekhyun finally removes his arms from Chanyeol as he gives Jongdae a small smile.

"Oh so Dr. Zhang already told you your baby's gender?"

"No. But my baby will be a girl, I can feel it already."

"Since when did you become a fortune teller to predict the baby's gender?" Chanyeol commented.

"BECAUSE I SIMPLY KNEW IT, STUPID!" Baekhyun then glares at him.

"What did you call me?!"

"Uh...hey, Baekhyun," Jongdae gets the pregnant's male attention before the two clashes together. "I got you something from Japan, here! I got you a Rilakkumma plushy for your baby!" Jongdae shakes the bear plushy that made Baekhyun tear once again.

"Oh my gosh, Dae!" Chanyeol and Jongdae were surprised with Baekhyun's term of endearment for the manager. "Th-thank you so much! Baby says thank you and that she loves it!"

"You're welcome Baek."

"Just get married you two!" Chanyeol rolls his eyes at the much calmer Baekhyun as he march towards his room.

"Don't worry he's just jealous." Jongdae said as he pats Baekhyun's shoulder.

*

Nothing beats the comfort of your own bed. It ensures you your comfort despite the fact that it squishes you whilst tickling your nose as you sleep-- wait what?!

Chanyeol opens his eyes to see a pair of puppy-like eyes watching him sleep while he hovers him.

"Go back to sleep!" Baekhyun frowns at him.

"How can I do that if you're disturbing me?!" Chanyeol raises his voiceat him.

Gritting his teeth while getting off of Chanyeol, Baekhyun grabs a pillow then smacks Chanyeol's face with it.

"YAH!" Chanyeol yells getting up from his bed, but then Baekhyun just glares at him before he yells back with 'BREAKFAST IS READY!' and slams the door close, startling the actor.

You're so getting it, Baekhyun!

Chanyeol opens the door harshly to give the pregnant boy a piece of his mind when all of a sudden, Baekhyun smiled at him as he rushed towards him and grabs his wrist.

"Sit down. I made you breakfast!"

"What are you-"

"Say ah~" Baekhyun raises a fork with a hotdog.

"I can do it myself!" Chanyeol frowns. His eyes widen when Baekhyun's lower lips quiver and his eyes are glassy. "Ah." Chanyeol opens his mouth even with his brows furrows. Baekhyun smiles widely as he feeds Chanyeol.

After having their breakfast, Chanyeol felt tired and sleepy that he wasn't able to read and memorize his script. He went to his room and sleep the entire day.

The next day, Chanyeol still feels tired, dizzy, and nauseous, although he feels like he wants to scarf down those pickles that the old lady was selling near their shooting location, and he wants to go home instead of filming his drama. He excused his self to the director to take his rest inside his van when he heard some of the coordi noona's talking.

"...it's good that you did not crave or had morning sickness when you're pregnant with your firstborn."

"No I didn't, but my husband was the one who experienced it." Chanyeol tilts his head discreetly, listening to the two coordi's as they talk.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He said he felt dizzy and nauseated. He sometimes felt very tired and would want to sleep all day than to go to work, my poor hubby!" One of the coordi said.

That's... impossible! Chanyeol thought.

After the director wrapped up shooting with their scene by sundown, Chanyeol asks Jongdae to buy a few bottles of sweet pickles that the old lady was selling.

"B-Baekhyun asked for it." He answered quickly when Jongdae gave him a quizzical look.

Soon when he arrived home, Chanyeol was surprised to see Baekhyun munching on sweet pickles on top of his rice while watching TV.

Jongdae could only snort.

*****

To be continued.

Originally posted in May 6, 2016 under the "My EXO One Shot Collection"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 14.4K 17
Park Chanyeol is one of the most popular kids in school, all the girls love him and all the guys aside from his friend group envy him. He's tall and...
4.5K 168 10
*Non-related to Reactive Love fanfic collection* Life was hard for Ji Hyo ever since she was in her college life. Thinking of coming over to Seoul, s...
22.5K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
45.8K 1.6K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...