weirdo | cobra kai fanfic

By daphyyahhh

Selena Lopez is a teen on antidepressants with slight anger issues who wears too much black around her eyes... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
update!
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
!!update!!
21 (a little bit edited)
songs that remind me of this story ๐Ÿ˜Œ
!!im alive ya'll!!!
22 (rewritten)

8

4.1K 108 182
By daphyyahhh

————

I was sitting on the mat inside the dojo, stretching with Miguel, Aisha and Hawk. We were all seated in a circle as we stretched it was cute.

Miguel was asking us about romantic date ideas. "I need somewhere romantic but not too romantic." I smiled at him since it was cute how much he was overthinking.

"Don't overthink it man. Sam's simple so just take her somewhere that you'll both have fun at." I smiled at him and he seemed surprised. "What?"

"Oh it's just you don't seem like the type to give good dating advice." I rolled my eyes, scoffing. He's not wrong though I'm not good at dating advice.

"You should take her to get tattoos." Hawk suggested, looking over at me and smirking, I smiled back.

"What?" Miguel asked, looking at him weird. Hawk stood up and took off his gi.

"I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy. He gave one to Selena too." He gestured down at me.

I smiled when he turned and showed us the tattoo he had on his back, god he's so cute and hot. I giggled as Hawk flexed in the mirror.

"That's badass! Are your parents ok with it?" Aisha asked, I scoffed and shook my head quickly.

"Oh they have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a t-shirt till college, probably longer. Please don't tell them." I smiled and gushed at Hawk as he sat down and looked down with the same shy look from before.

"What about yours Selena?" I smirked and stood up, pulling my bottom down just enough that they could see, I didn't really care since I was wearing underwear I wasn't flashing them.

"Holy shit! Is that La Santa Muerte?" Miguel asked, looking at it closer, grinning I nodded. "My parents don't know about this I'll probably be wearing shorts at the beach when I'm with them for awhile." I said, pulling my gi back up.

"Any other suggestions for where I can take Sam." I groaned softly and rolled my eyes, it was cute before now it was just kinda annoying how much he was talking about it.

"Don't look at me. We used to be friends now we're not anymore." I nodded along with Aisha, I considered myself a friend of Sam's well at least before when Daniel was teaching me karate. When we trained we had a lot of fun but outside of that it was boring.

After that I spaced out with both of my legs stretched out and my back all the way down. I was actually proud of myself for how flexible I was, since my parents didn't let me do gymnastics I would learn stuff from YouTube videos. I can do a few backflips.

I felt someone poke me and I turned my head and saw Hawk smiling at me, I just smiled back and sat up, bringing him in for a kiss. "Let me take you out today." He asked me softly, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close. I looked up at him with a small smirk.

"Mm where?" I asked curiously, I could hear Sensei in his office shouting but I really didn't care about anything at the moment as I stared up at Hawk's eyes.

"It's a surprise. But you'll love it, I think." I smiled and pinched his cheek playfully while I nodded. Guess it was date night for us too. "Is there food where you're taking me?" I asked and he nodded, making me smile more.

"I'll definitely love it then!" I laughed softly, kissing him again and moving closer so that I was basically on his lap.

"Ew guys. Maybe save that for your date." The both of us turned our heads and saw Aisha looking at us, I moved away from Hawk a bit and nodded.

"Sorry." I softly apologized and went back to stretching. "Oh you wanna see something cool?" I asked, grinning at Aisha, she looked at me and nodded.

Laughing i stood up and did a bridge pose before just going lower and lower until my head was facing her again even though my body wasn't facing her. I laughed at her face, "God you're weird. And freakishly flexible." Aisha said, looking at me like I was creepy and I winked at her.

I stood up normally and dropped onto the ground, doing a handstand but using my elbows as a base and bending my legs, "No bitch, it's yoga." I kept switching into random positions just to freak her and Hawk out, a huge grin on my face the entire time.

After our class was finished and we both changed Hawk and I headed out, his arm wrapped around my waist with his hand gripping my hip. His fingers grazing my leg and pulling on my fishnets a bit as we walked, it wasn't sexual he was just fidgeting with them.

I was wearing some black denim shorts with some red fishnets under as well as a plain black long sleeve shirt that was cropped. The shirt showed my stomach as well as the red fishnets since I had pulled them up. I was also wearing my doc martens, my platforms had jacked my ankles up quite a bit so I was taking a small break from them.

"So where are we going?" I asked Hawk as I hopped into his car, he smiled mischievously at me. "It's a surprise." I pouted at him a little before nodding, smiling. I wonder where he's taking me.

After about 20 minutes I saw the woods and raised an eyebrow at him curiously, "Hm, the woods. An area where no one will find my body. Smart." I nodded at him, he chuckled and shook his head.

He parked the car and I hopped out, looking around, he pulled out a large basket as well as a blanket which he threw at me. I let out a small yelp since I barely caught it, I was bad at catching stuff. Like really bad.

We walked together, I was a little behind him since he was leading the way.

Once we found a spot that was pretty open he set the basket down and pulled out a sheet and laid it out on the ground. I sat down and looked up at me with a grin, I smiled at him, yelling slightly when he suddenly pulled me down onto the floor with him. I landed on his lap and he wrapped his arms around me, "I wasn't expecting the woods, that's for sure." I said, pulling away and looking into his eyes.

I saw him suddenly look a little nervous, "Oh we can go somewhere else if you don't like the woods." I quickly shook my head, cupping both of his cheeks. "No baby I love it." I said softly, giving him a reassuring smile, causing him to shyly smile back at me. His expression was soft and his eyes weren't hard like they usually were nowadays.

Hawk didn't usually act soft around others, only when we were alone together. I was the only person he didn't feel like he needed to be all macho with. It made me feel special, and I liked that only I could see him like this since he was mine and mine only.

"So what food did you bring?" I asked him curiously, trying to look at what was inside the basket. He chuckled and pushed me off his lap so he could grab it.

My eyes widened in surprise when he pulled out burgers from McDonald's as well as fries, grinning. "I know you like it when you're burgers and fries are cold for some reason." He said, god I love him so much.

I raised an eyebrow when he pulled out a bottle of vodka, "I stole it from my parent's liquor cabinet, they never open it so they won't notice it's gone." I nodded, grabbing it from him and looking at the packaging.

He handed me a red plastic cup and I set it down beside me, getting on my knees and hugging him. "Thank you so much, this is really sweet of you." I kissed the side of his neck romantically, feeling warm inside when his arms wrapped around me as well. We stayed there just hugging in silence before I pulled away to eat my burger.

I opened it, taking the top bun off to peel away the ingredients when I saw it didn't have any of the ones I didn't like. "I always see you picking them off so I just ordered them without pickles or onions." I smiled at him before taking a bite.

Most of the time Hawk and I just made out but we didn't need to tell each other we loved one another all the time. We would show it, just like now. He noticed the little things that no other guy I had ever dated noticed, or at least bothered to remember.

As we ate we chatted about random things, which led to us talking about karate and Hawk getting up and asking me to kick him.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not gonna kick you, come on I was just joking." I said, laughing softly. I had told Hawk that he wouldn't be able to handle one of my kicks, I had also reminded him about how I broke a guys dick with a kick.

"What are you scared?" He asked me, a challenging smirk on his face. I sighed, shaking my head with a small smile before eating the last of my fries and standing up.

"Alright well I'm gonna take my boots off. I don't wanna break your dick since I'll be needing it." I winked at him and kicked my shoes off, stretching my legs a little and looking him up and down trying to decide where I would kick him.

"Alright." I said, not giving him time to react before I raised my leg and side kicked him on the chest, he let out a small 'umph' but grabbed my ankle and pulled me forward. I smirked and let him, once I was close enough I grabbed his arm and pulled him. Flipping us over and pushing him down onto the ground, pinning his hands above him.

I smiled and leaned down, kissing him softly before yelping in surprise as he used his legs to flip us over. My eyes were wide with surprise.

Hawk was smirking down at me in a cocky manner, making me roll my eyes. "What is that all you got?" He asked me, leaning down and placing kisses on my jawline, smirking softly I wrapped my legs around his hips, forcing him down and pressing him against me.

I rotated my hips, thrusting a bit and making him grind against me, I heard his breath hitch, "Not so cocky now are you?" I whispered into his ear, giving his cheek a long lick and blowing air against his ear.

Suddenly feeling something hard against me I smiled, realizing he had gotten rock hard from me simply making him grind against me softly. I kissed his nose and squished his cheek, "My cute wittle bwaby." I said in an exaggerated baby voice, smiling at him.

He huffed softly and rolled off of me, making me softly laugh, "You know I'm only kidding baby. I just find it so adorable how you got so hard just from that," I paused and rolled onto my side so I was looking at him. "But it's ok... simple things you do turn me on a lot too.." I said softly, he turned his body quickly and looked at me curiously.

"Like what?" I smiled and reached out, running my finger over his bottom lips.

"Oh y'know, like those soft grunts you make when you're practicing.. and that look you get in your eyes.. your hands are hot too.." I spoke softly, grabbing his hand and entwining mine into it, bringing it to my lips and kissing his fingers. It's true his hands were so hot they were pretty veiny and his fingers were long.

Looking up I stared into his eyes and he stared back, the both of us leaned in and softly kissed one another. The kiss was gentle and so full of love, like the first time we had kissed back before he was Hawk. When he was still Eli.

I smiled into the kiss, pressing my forehead against his, pulling away after a little, "God I love you so much." He said, making my eyes widen. We had never said I love you to each other before directly, I smiled, feeling all warm inside. I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach, I could feel my heartbeat speed up.

"I love you too, Eli." I said softly, the name just slipped out but he didn't seem to mind at all.

I sat up, grabbing the bottle of vodka and opening it, not bothering to grab my cup I just brought it up to my lips and chugged it. It stung my throat and my eyes watered a bit but it felt good. I handed the bottle to Hawk and he chugged it as well.

He coughed a bit and I chuckled since it seems it was his first time ever drinking alcohol, I wasn't surprised though.

We both took small sips after that until we were both tipsy, since Hawk had to drive and I just didn't wanna get a hangover. But we were both drunk enough that we giggled every time one of us did anything, I cuddled against him, placing sloppy kisses on his neck, suddenly biting down on him. I heard him hiss slightly in pain but didn't stop me, I licked where I bit him and sucked the blood away until it stopped. "Now you're mine forever~" I cooed softly, he smiled at me.

I moved down his body, lifting his shirt up and kissing his toned stomach and the abs that he was beginning to get from working out now. I left a trail of saliva and stopped just where his pants began, looking up at him for permission he nodded and I smiled.

I palmed the bulge that was beginning to form through his boxers, I could hear his breathing getting a little deeper. I bit onto his boxers, pulling them down with my teeth enough until his erect member slid out. I looked up at him, directly into his eyes as I licked from the base up to his tip.

He let out a soft moan, but not looking away from me, he was bigger than I expected him to be. I spit on it, using my saliva as lube as I began jerking him off, starting out slow. He bit his lip, leaning his head back, closing his eyes.

I smiled and began speeding up, feeling his legs twitching a bit I placed my arms on them to keep him still, sucking at his tip as I did this.

After a few minutes I could tell he was close and I stopped using my hand, sliding all of his member into my mouth and bobbing my head, hallowing my cheeks and sucking. "Oh fuck, Selena." He moaned my name out, his breathing getting faster and shorter.

Not long after my mouth was filled with a warm liquid, making me pull away, swallowing I crawled on top of him, kissing him. I pulled away, smiling at him, cupping his cheek as he panted softly, he looked a little flustered.

"Holy shit Selena. That felt so good." He breathed out, pecking me multiple times on the lips, making me laugh softly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, I know I did." I whispered, licking my lips and kissing his cheek. I shivered a little, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around me as Hawk pulled his pants back up.

"You wanna start heading back?" I nodded, smiling at him and helping him put everything back before we began walking back to his car.

We were using our flashlights on our phones because the sun was beginning to set, I could feel myself panicking because I thought we were lost the entire time we walked until we got to the car. I sighed in relief and got in, I still had the blanket wrapped around me, I was wearing shorts so I was pretty cold.

After Hawk dropped me off and I gave him a kiss goodbye I stepped into my house and got ready for bed. Going to sleep with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
402K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
83.5K 3K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...