A Quirkless Reject

By CloudyXAutumn

Izuku Midoryia- a quirkless kid who still managed to get into UA, hated by everyone including the teachers... More

Where it all Began
Accident
Death
Awakening
a New Life
LOV
Question(readers please answer this)
Hauntings
Villain Vs Hero Training Session
USJ
A little visit
Captured
True intentions
Training before Festival
Trust gain
Secret base
Sports festival
1v1
Internships
Analyst vs Analyst
Internship day 1
Case closed
internship week
Exam
Midoryia vs Class 1-A
Mall+surprise adoption
Camp
Attack On Camp
Aizawa's rage
All for one vs one for all
Black market
Training+secret money making
Pestering
Provisional license exam
Extra classes
Class
internships
a little girl
Fear
Fight
The moment you've all been waiting for
Revenge
pursuit
Torture
Rescue mission
The Truth Must Come To Light
Part 2!!!

Intensive training

9.7K 393 247
By CloudyXAutumn

...

As everyone was asleep Midoryia couldn't help but stare at the ceiling.
He couldn't fall asleep and it was already 2am. His nocturnal was leaking out.

He sighed as he fixed himself up and stared at the rest of the guys sleeping. Fluffy was besides him also awake. Cats don't sleep at night either.

"So.bored.
Ughh.

Well. I could take this time to plan out my revenge, I still haven't gotten it yet.
What if I end their entire blood line?
That'd be too boring. What if I torture them then killed them? Hm nah, they'd make a good food supply if anything." Midoryia spent 10 minutes pondering to himself when all of a sudden his stomach growled.

He craved for fresh blood but he didn't have any. He couldn't kill anyone in the class yet considering the situation he was stuck in.

"...well I could go hunt in the city and hide the body in my secret base." Midoryia thought to himself, the hunger getting to him.

He floated up and stretched. Fluffy stared at him and took the warmth of where he was sitting before he flew up. She then fell asleep.

Midoryia grabbed a hoodie from his bag as well as a mask. With how quiet it was you could hear a pin drop.
He quickly put it on and teleported out of the cabin, no one knew.

He was in a random alleyway. He began to sniff the air for any signs of humans in the area. He picked up on the scent of someone further down into the alleyway. When he made it there he found a person just chilling on their phone.

Midoryia's ruby cat eyes glowed as he snuck up behind the target. The black haired dude chilling on the wall felt like someone was watching him and turned around alarmed, but he found no one there.

When he turned back around however...

It was another story.
Midoryia punched him in the face, Immediately knocking him out. Midoryia then bit him and drank all of his blood, leaving nothing left within the body.

He then teleported the body into the large underground base he has set up.

"Well that was refreshing, I didn't have the taste of fresh blood in over a month now. What do I do with this corpse?" Midoryia thought to himself as he licked his lips getting all the remaining blood off.

He didn't want to have a random corpse lying around but because he didn't have anywhere to dispose of the body properly yet, he left the body in the deepest part of the labyrinth.

After that he teleported back to the cabin, changed, washed his mouth, and was finally able to sleep.

The next day.

Midoryia woke up feeling refreshed as ever, the night hunt was definitely needed.
He was fine and quite relaxed until...

"EVERYONE WAKE UP AND COME OUTSIDE ITS TIME TO TRAIN!!!" Pixie-Bob shouted through a microphone. Midoryia was nearly startled into teleporting but he didn't.

He grabbed his hero outfit and walked outside where he found a whole bunch of  stands with people's names on them everywhere.

Soon the rest of the class, drowsy, came walking out of the cabins. All of them had bed head, baggy eyes, and looked exhausted but were changed into their hero costumes.

"Better wake up! Today's going to be the most grueling exercise of your lives! If you look around here there's stands with all of your names on them. Find your stand and follow the instructions from there!" Pixie-Bob shouted.

The class groaned in response as they dragged themselves to their assigned areas.

Midoryia was given a very big mirror, 50 people images, coordinates, and a note with all of that.

"Hello Midoryia! Looking at what your quirk allows you to do you have a lot of training to do. Here's some physical activities for you. I want you to jump into the mirror and jump back out over 50 times, then I want you to shapeshift into those people, after that I want you to teleport to all the specified locations.

Once you've finished all of that I want you to do 500 laps around the entire forest running, then flying, then in your bat mode, then in your smoke form, TOTAL
.you don't not have to do 500 for each.

After you've flew and ran I want you to climb the mountain using your bare hands. No flying or teleporting help. Climb to the top and climb back down.
10 times.

Your final task is to do 300 push ups, 200 sit ups, and 250 pull ups on a tree.
Once you finished everything you're free" is what the note read.

Midoryia internally groaned upon reading all of it.

"This is gonna eat up all of my energy for the dayyy" Midoryia internally screamed.

He looked at the very sturdy mirror that was flat on its back. He sighed and jumped in. Then jumped back out.

Then repeated that for a while.
The teachers were quite surprised when they saw how Midoryia's mirror quirk worked. He just entirely disappeared.

Midoryia was starting to get tired by the 30th time he went into the mirror in a row, and he still had 20 more to go.
Midoryia was panting like a dog, sweating in his hero outfit. Jumping back and forth back and forth back and forth takes so much work due to how fast he's going. If it were a jump in once stay there for a bit then jump out he wouldn't be so tired.

After 20 more of those Midoryia took a small little break before getting shouted out by Aizawa. He then started to look at all the pictures and melt and configure to look like those people.

He was already tired from the mirror jumping, this was just adding to the exhaustion.

Eventually he finished melting into all those people and continued to work on what was given to him.

"Stupid wannabe heros. Showing off your powers. You're all idiots!" The black haired boy,Kota, thought to himself.
He was sitting on a mountain hedge elevated above the entire forest. Behind him was a mini cave that he doesn't bother to go into.

He was mad at quirks for existing, after all if they didn't exist heros and villains wouldn't either,And if they didn't exist his parents would still be alive.

Midoryia was instructed to teleport to the area Kota was sitting in, startling the boy enough to activate his quirk. Water hose.
Midoryia was splashed which felt nice cause he was overheating with how much he was using his quirk.

"Who are you???" Kota cried out. He didn't get a good look at Midoryia yesterday and Midoryia relatively looked...

Villainous.

"Thanks for the water kid" Midoryia sighed as he looked at the paper he was holding.
"WHO ARE YOU?!?!!" Kota screamed jumping back.

"Chill. I'm with the class, Izuku Midoryia." Midoryia said. Kota calmed down after that. "Leave me alone"

"Ok".

Midoryia teleported away, he wasn't about to waste his time on a bratty kid.

After Midoryia finished his teleporting he went around and did the other things on the list.

After 4 hours of all of it Midoryia finally finished.
He.
Was.
Exhausted.

Midoryia fell to the ground and passed out.

The rest of the class still wasn't finished their to do list. It was only 12:00pm.

Aizawa walked up to Midoryia who was face first into the ground and unable to move.
"You already finished?" He asked.
Midoryia only shakily held up his hand and thumbed up. He couldn't even talk.

"Go shower up and sit in the cabin" Aizawa said.
Midoryia put his hand down and used the last of his energy to teleport to the cabin room.
He grabbed a packet of blood and drank it down.  He drank the cold blood, despite it not being his favorite.
Once he rested up some more he got up and went to the bathroom.

He showered up with nice cold water and finally started to feel better. Though with how much he used his quirk he could hardly even float anymore.

Though he found himself able to walk so he grabbed his phone and walked outside. When he did fluffy ran up to him and rubbed up against his legs. He pet her head and continued to walk away.

As he was walking he over heard mandalay talking to Pixie-Bob about something...
He did.
But they didn't know that.

"I can't believe the owner of that business seriously went missing." Mandalay said, distraught. "How did that even happen? Doesn't he always have guards or something?" Pixie-Bob replied.

Midoryia held back a menacing smile and he jumped up into a tree and pulled out his phone.
He searched for the missing person and just as he suspected the missing person had the same person as who he killed during the night.

He let a little chuckle slip past his lips as he changed the subject on his photo and went to playing random games.

Later-

After all of that the class had to make their own food. Luckily Midoryia got to skip that activity because he drank blood.

After they all made their own food they fell asleep. Midoryia found himself yet again, unable to sleep.
He mustered enough energy to teleport to a mountain hedge and guess who he saw?

The league.
He had teleported right behind them.

"Oh hey, y'all must be the new members" Midoryia commented. Spinner jumped up and sent his knife flying at Midoryia instinctively sent a knife flying at him.

The knife hit Midoryia square in the stomach but he had enough blood to heal himself up.

"Who are you?!" Spinner hissed.
Dabi sent his flames out at Midoryia, thinking he was someone who just happened to find them. They didn't know Midoryia was also a villain, shigaraki hasn't told them.

"Well there he goes" Dabi said as the flames began to clear up.
"Woah those were surely hot" Midoryia commented as he healed up completely.

"What the- how are you still alive?!" Muscular shouted as he ran up to punch Midoryia. Midoryia stopped him with his bare fists and laughed.

"Unlike you people, I'm not human. Anyways what are y'all doing here?"
"Aren't you a UA kid?!"
"Yes and?"

"You better shut up about this unless you want your friends to die" Dabi threatened.

Midoryia began to laugh as his cat crimson eyes glimmered in the moonlight, radiating blood thirst.

"What are you laughing about?!" Spinner hissed.

"Shigaraki must have not told you about me." Midoryia said as he began to float up above them.

"What do you mean??"
Everyone was confused.

"I'm a villain too moron" Midoryia hissed.

They all stared at him confused, how could someone at UA be a villain as well??

"Ugh Shigaraki why didn't you explain this" Midoryia muttered to himself.

"Kid if this is a trick to try and get us caught it's not working" Muscular said.

"Maybe my name will ring a bell, hey. I'm Izuku Midoryia". They all gasped, he was the reason they were there. They had come to take him.

"Does it make sense now?" Midoryia chuckled. "No." Dabi sighed.

Due to the fact not all of their members were there they couldn't follow out with their mission yet due to Shigaraki's instructions.

"Ugh.
I'm the kid that kidnapped the egotistical loser in second place at the festival. They caught me. I've killed maybe now 12-13 people" Midoryia said.

"Baby numbers" twice chuckled.
"I mean that's quite obvious, I haven't been given the opportunity to go kill people considering I'm undercover. Though my most recent kill was yesterday" Midoryia hissed.

"Right, who did you kill?" Dabi asked sarcastically.
"That ceo dude that was claimed to be missing today" Midoryia laughed. They were shaken by his words, that Ceo dude was supposed to be hard to kill due to the fact he always had guards with strong quirks around.

"Right, let's say you are a villain.
What are you doing here if you have the ability to escape?" Dabi asked.
"I'm plotting revenge duh, these UA morons tortured me. I'm out to give them hell" Midoryia chuckled.

"And how exactly would you do that?" Dabi wasn't believing him at all.
"Well I was already plotting somethings.

I plan to kill everyone they've ever cared about in front of them whilst stabbing them at the same time" Midoryia chirped.

"Another psychopath" Dabi groaned.

"You say that as if you haven't killed before. Anyways what're your names. I'll be working with y'all I might as well know" Midoryia said.

"Yeah yeah like we'll believe you" twice said. "Honestly if I were on the schools side you'd all be nothing but blood drained corpses at this point. After all, I am hungry" Midoryia teased.

"What does us being blood drained have to do with your hunger??" Spinner hissed.
"I'm a literal vampire, do you not see the fangs? How I didn't die when you scorched me, how I teleported here? How I literally flew above you?" Midoryia said.

"Another blood drinker!" Toga chirped. "2 vampires to deal with" Dabi sighed.

"She's a vampire?" Midoryia asked. "Nope but I drink blood so I can use my quirk" She said. "What's your quirk?"

"Transform, I drink a person's blood to transform into that person" .
"I can shapeshift into other people but I don't need blood for that"
"Really?"
"Watch"

Midoryia then proceeded to transform into Dabi, the most hot headed on there.
"You can do that too? I thought it was just what you said earlier?" Muscular said.

"Nah, I'm a vampire. I have more than just this" Midoryia chuckled as he melted back to normal.

They all just stared after that.

"Anyways.
What're you all doing here?"

"We have a mission, Shigaraki said we couldn't tell anyone. So even if you are a member you aren't allowed to know yet" Compress said.

"Oh whatever.
Mind telling me your names now?"

"I'm Himiko Toga!"
"Dabi"
"Compress"
"Twice"
"Spinner"
"Muscular"

"Okay, and as you all now I'm Izuku Midoryia. I'll be working with y'all later I guess. I'd recommend staying hidden in a cave right down there" Midoryia said pointing at the mountain hedge Kota usually hangs out at.

"Thanks" Dabi sarcastically sighed.
"Anyways, I'm off to go get some blood. Watch out for tomorrow's news" Midoryia chuckled as he disappeared.

Tomorrow the league would attack and take Midoryia back, and Midoryia didn't even know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 815 60
Izuku Midoriya was always the light. He was always his light, and his only. Bakugou Katsuki's. No one was ever going to leave him in the dark, ever a...
13.5K 546 25
HIATUS What if Izuku Midoryia never met All Might, Never gained One For All, Never made it into UA, Lost hope to become a hero, even worse (in his op...
10.7K 519 31
(In this world there are no quirks or heros.) Bakugo has bullied countless people throughout middle school, one being Kirishima. A student with no se...
230K 6.3K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...