Live and Learn to Love || Jel...

By Anneti-social

Live and Learn to Love - A Jelsa Fanfiction ----/----/----/---- Another cliche story about the populars and t... More

β„“ΞΉΞ½Ρ” Ξ±ΠΈΞ΄ ℓєαяи Ρ‚Οƒ ℓσνє
Starting Chapter
Chapter 1: Friends?
Chapter 3: My plans
Chapter 4: Practice
Chapter 5: Founding Anniversary
Chapter 6: Defying Gravity
Chapter 7: Just One More Clue
Chapter 8: Just Dance
Chapter 9: Visiting Hours
New Cover
Chapter 10: All Night
Chapter 11: Dark Side
New Book!!
Chapter 12: Did You Have Your Fun?
Chapter 13: Smile
Chapter 14: Doctor, Doctor
OHMEGERD AN AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Chapter 15: Nine Lives
Chapter 16: F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D.
Chapter 17: Sometime Last Night
Chapter 18: Never Be The Same
Chapter 19: What You're Missing
Chapter 20: Faith, Trust and..... Pixie Dust?
Chapter 21: Almost
Chapter 22: My Confession
Chapter 23: Unexpectedly
Chapter 24: I Can't Say I'm Inlove
Tagged
Chapter 25: Meant To Be
Chapter 26: Awkward Conversations
Chapter 27: The Brunch
Chapter 28: Lesson 173?
Chapter 29: Welp, it would've gone worst.
Epilogue
hALP

Chapter 2: School

4.1K 121 144
By Anneti-social

(A/n: pretend the picture was Elsa's painting that she did last chapter. Hope it's okay for you cause it's not a professional that made it.)

Elsa

Monday. I just hate Mondays. It means I have to go to school. And I hate going to school because it means waking up early. I'm really not an early bird.

But of course I have to. Because that's what the GOOD girls do. That's what they WANT me to do.

"Elsa! Breakfast!" Mama's voice called. I was already dressed and ready to go.

I was greeted by my brother who was still on his pajama. He was yawning while walking down the stairs.

"What's for breakfast?" Elson asked.

"Your favorite!" Mama said. Elson's eyes sparkled as He quickly ran to that dining table. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna eat it all!" He bragged. I just drank some of mama's coffee and got some toasted bread.

"Hotdog!" Elson exclaimed before eating it.

"Careful not to drop that." I said. He just stuck his tongue out.

"Is that all you'll eat?" Mama asked me. I just nodded and finished the last piece.

"What abut 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day?'" Elson mocked my voice.

"I'm in a hurry, your lucky that the guards lets elementary students in even if they're late for flag ceremony. While went can't go in without them getting our ID." I said.

ID was an important thing for students so we could go to school. If we don't have it we can't go to class and we have to make an excuse letter with a valid reason. And you have to do it while you're in detention. So a valid reason is all you need for them to let you go.

"Let her be Elson, plus she has a point." Mama said. I smirked to my brother walking off to school.

My school was just two to three houses away from Anna's house.

I looked around the place even though I already memorized the whole place because I've been studying here since I was in kindergarten.

I noticed the time at the clock displayed at the guardhouse. I chuckled. It's an hour late.

"Elsa wait up!" Mer called. I turned my attention to her.

"Why are ye laughing?" She asked.

"Did you see the clock near the gate?" I asked.

"Truck? Why would there be a truck at our school?" She asked

"Clock Mer, not truck." I said.

"Oh. What about it?" She said.

"It's an hour late." I said.

We arrived at our homeroom while Merida was laughing at herself.

"I really thought you said truck that time." She laughed. I giggled.

"Looks like Anna and Punzie isn't here yet. Probably Anna will be the girl that will make that grand entrance during flag raising." I said.

"And Punzie will always be the one standing out to the crowd of late comers." I added.

"Yeah....... Punzie is lucky because her boyfriend always gives her ID back instantly." Mer said.

"Hey! Not always." A voice said.

"Hey Punzie!" I greeted.

"Is that chocolate?" Mer asked pointing at what Punzie was holding.

"Yep! Flynn gave it." She said showing the Hershey.

"Ooh! I want some!" Mer said.

"Anna's still not here?" Punzie asked.

"Nope." I said. The bell rang after I put my bag down.

"Flag raising!" Normie yelled. All the students in the classroom stopped what they were doing, most of them were using gadjets, chatting and some were reading their notes, and those people that was reading their notes was none other than Marie, Alison and Richard. They are part of the Top 10 students in class. I knew how it works since I am also part of it.

It never really is a big deal to me. But before, I always was in the top 5. Now it seems like I can't compete with them. Yes, I was competitive. But that was before

*Insert chibi Elsa*
Yeah right -_-

"Elsa let's go!" Mer called. I nodded and grabbed my clip to put my bun up high.

-After the flag raising-

"Late again?" Mer laughed at Hiccup. Hiccup groaned and grabbed a broomstick.

"Assigned Cleaners for monday! Clean the room!" Class president Marie called.

"Already starting!" Hiccup said.

"Hiccup, you're late so that means you'll have to meet the guidance counselor." I said.

"I know, I know." He groaned once more.

"I should be using my phone checking out my village of dragons by now, But no. I had to clean." He muttered as He swept the floor.

"And write an excuse letter!" I giggled.

"Elsa, did you finish your report on constellation?" One of my groupmates asked.

"Yes, the presentation is already saved at my laptop. I'll just connect it at the projector." I said.

"Darn! I forgot mine!" She said.

"But yours is the first report." I said.

"I guess you'll have to report first." She said.

"I guess." I said. I don't have any problems anymore, I got everything ready. I even have pictures of each constellation. The only problem is the small detail that I am sooooo afraid of going in front of everyone ALONE.

I might embarrass myself by running out of words!

"Don't worry, Shaniya is going next to you so it's not you who's standing there alone." Leila, my groupmate, said.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

The bell rang which signals that class should start by now. Our teacher approached the room.

"Good morning madam Caroline!" We greeted standing up as a gesture to the teacher.

"Good morning, you may take your seat." She said sitting down. All of us sat down.

"To your proper seat." She said in a strict voice. Half of the class stood up and went to their assigned seats.

"Next subject, let's change seat." A voice said from my back. I think it's Jack talking to Roxanne again. They always exchange seat because Roxanne sits next to Ralph, the so-called athletic leader. I'm not gonna lie, He is good are sports, But He just constantly brags about it which kinda made me pretty annoyed.

"Yeah Yeah, I'm sure you and Ralph will just copy from each other again anyway." Roxanne said annoyed.

"Reporter!" The teacher called. My heartbeat became suddenly faster.

Here goes nothing. Lord, please help me on this! Don't let me make a fool of myself.

"Who's reporting on stars?" Ma'am Caroline asked.

"Forgot my presentation!" Leila said.

"Okay, who is reporting on constellation?" She asked. I slowly raised my hand.

Ralph started to mumble things like 'it's already getting cold' or 'here comes ice freak'. Snotlout just laughs quietly.

They've been doing this a lot lately. Well, since last year. They whisper stuffs when they think I'm not listening and mock me while I sit here in a corner minding my own business.

"Elsa, do you have your presentation?" Ma'am Caroline asked. I nodded and went to her connecting my laptop to the projector that was in front of the class.

"You may now start." She said. I nodded and started my report.

As I explain it I carefully examine my classmates to see if they are listening. Thankfully they were, wrong, some of them were.

"I have a question! What's that?" Hannah said pointing at the picture.

"The big dipper." I said.

"Ohh." That was all she said and continued to scribble on her notes. Probably another one of her doodles, I know because she's my seatmate and I often see her making doodles on her notes.

I finished discussing my report and went to a corner at the left side of the room, away from the door.

I just looked around as Shinaya Discussed her report.

And to my surprise I only saw.........

Jack Frost staring at me! I suddenly felt uneasy.

Elsa He might be just looking around too. Don't assume. I told myself and just looked to my note. But the curiosity is killing me!

He might be looking at me......

It is possible right?

So I looked. What? Curiosity killed the cat.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Freaking mode: ON

He's still staring at me! What am I gonna do? Freaking out right now!!

My eyes got stuck on his eyes for seconds as He looked at mine too. The butterflies kicked in as I looked at those ice blue eyes that was looking back at mine.

"Did anyone Get that?" The teacher asked. My head suddenly snapped back to reality when I heard it.

Get what? Gosh I wasn't listening!

"Yes ma'am." All of them said.

"All right then, you can now take your seats reporters." She said. I let out a mental sigh of relief and went to my seat.

"Alright, goodbye class, see you tomorrow for a quiz." The teacher said. All of them groaned.

"What's your next class?" Ma'am Caroline asked.

"History." Half of the class answered. The other half was busy complaining.

"Okay, Wait for miss Megara for your class. Marie, list all the students that will violate the rule and pass the list to your next teacher." Ma'am Caroline instructed.

"Have you reviewed yet?" Anna asked holding her notebook.

"For what?" I asked.

"The quiz at history." She said.

"Jeavlaur." I muttered.

"What was that?" Anna asked.

"Nothing. I said I still haven't reviewed." I said.

"Seriously Elsa?" Anna asked.

"Yes, seriously." I said grabbing my notebook from my bag.

-After classes-

"You should check out your Twitter account. You have tons of followers and what your following isn't even half of your followers." I told Anna. We're under the tree that was our favorite place here at school. All four of us just sitting here. Merida's phone was playing songs of her favorite band loudly.

"Have you checked Elsa's Wattpad account? Her book is almost up to a thousand reads." Anna said.

"That's cause it already has 13 parts." I said. I oftenly update my book because writing was just one way for me to escape this mundane and ordinary world. I just want to write my heart out on all the fantasy books I'm writing.

Writing is just one thing that I do other than doing things such as my artwork that I give away.

"Guys, I have to go. Flynn and I has somewhere to go to." Punzie said.

"Again? Okay, just don't forget my chocolate!" Mer said. Punzie rolled here eyes.

"Whatever." Punzie laughed.

"Bye!" Me and Anna waved.

"So...... I heard Hiccup say Jacob is going here." Mer said. We all looked at her.

"Jacob? You mean Mr. DreamMaker 2012? The one that won the competition even though he's still grade 6?" Anna asked.

"Yes." Mer and I said.

He's coming? When? I haven't seen him for a while. I wonder if He still remembers me?

"When?" Anna asked.

"I think next week." Mer said.

"Elsaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Anna squealed. I told her I like him. Like not love Okay? Like.

Plus I'm great at keeping secrets. Great enough to make her believe I was telling the truth that I'm just crushing on Jacob.

Anna if only you know I like him more than you think.

But I can't tell her that. It's kinda embarrassing that the cliche thing that happens to most Wattpad story just happened to me.

I fell for my childhood bestfriend. And his level is so far from mine. I'm the loner and he's the popular guy. So it's pretty far to happen. Plus He might've forgotten next already because He spent his last 2 years at another country.

Stories from this wonderful site made me think the impossible would happen. Even if it seems far fetched. It taught me to dream.

"Hiccup is coming." Mer said.

"Guys have you seen my....." He was cut of get by Mer, who was laughing.

"I just need to borrow it!" She laughed.

"I was using it! Give my phone back!" Hiccup commanded.

"Fine, if you can find it." Mer smirked. I know where it is now. It's in her bag, which was hanging on a twig up the tree. She said it might get dirty. And she doesn't want to clean it because she has to do it herself.

"You do know he'll find it. Right?" I told Mer.

"Eh! I don't really care." She said laughing.

"Merida!" Hiccup called her. We all looked at him.

"What?" Mer asked annoyed.

"If I give you marshmallows will you give it back?" He said defeated.

"Heck yeah I would!" Mer said standing up.

"Okay then, give me my phone back and I'll give you marshmallows." Hiccup said. Mer quickly grabbed her bag and gave Hic's phone back. Hic stood there annoyed.

"How come I didn't see that?" He muttered. I just shook my head laughing. I glanced at my watch.

"Now where is it?" Mer said impatiently.

"I still have to get it at the cafeteria." Hiccup said slowly walking backwards.

"Fine." She said. Hiccup smiled and ran to our homeroom.

"You do know he's not getting it right?" I said.

"Oh he'll get it, and if he doesn't he'll know what will happen to him." Mer smirked.

"Oh Merida." I laughed.

"Back to the earlier subject." Anna said.

"What? Jacob?" Mer asked.

"Yes. About that." Anna said smirking and looking at me.

"Anna, I don't like him anymore. I like someone else." I said to get her to stop. Knowing Anna she'll believe right away since I am so good at acting.

"WHAT?!?" She reacted.

"Tell me! Now!" She commanded. I stuck my tongue out.

"You are so unfair!" She pouted.

"Who said you had to know it?" I said.

"I did. I'm just intrigued." Anna said.

"Try guessing it. But I'm telling you I won't admit it." I said.

"Atleast give a clue!" She said.

"Fine! His whole name has and 'r' and 'a'. Whole name." I said.

"Alright..." she began thinking.

"Is it... " she started and was cut off by a loud ringing. Saved by the bell.

"Tell me later or else I'll post the picture on twitter." Anna taunted. Yes, twitter, the app that half of our class doesn't use. They rather use instagram and Facebook than twitter and Wattpad.

"Fine, it's not like anyone knows my account." I smiled and stood up, dusting off the dirt and grasses stuck on the fabric of my clothes and not forgetting to have some posture.

"Let's go?" I called. They also stood up and we went back to class.

-In class listening to the boring lecture of how to plant seeds the right way.-

"Do not put it this way or the plant will grow inwards and stop getting bigger. The right way is like this." The teacher said showing a sunflower seed.

"Elsa!" Mer called. I looked at her. Her seat was just infront of mine, Well beside the chair infront of mine. The one sitting on the chair infront of me is Hiccup.

"What?" I said.

"Do you have colored pens?" She asked. I nodded and brought it out. I gave it to her and looked back at the teacher.

"Thanks." She said. She started writing on the blank space of her book.

"And to place it....." That's all I heard before someone called again.

"Elsa, Anna wants you to read this." My seatmate said. I nodded and read it.

Tell me later, or else......
Wahhhhhh I'm gonna loose my mind!

The note said. I started writing back.

Guess remember. A and R is the clue.

I wrote back. I slightly giggled. Anna's face looked so troubled. I crumpled the paper and threw it to Anna. Her seat isn't also that far from mine. Just 2 seats away beside me.

"Aisshhh." She said glaring at me.

"You don't want to read it? Just give it back." I said. Anna stuck her tongue out and opened the paper.

"Hate you." She glared. Now was my time to stick my tongue out.

"Alright everyone, bring out a whole sheet of paper and number it from 1 to 25." The teacher said. My eyes widened.

What's with teachers and quizzes?

I groaned and scanned the board after writing on the paper I took out.

"Alright, number one." The teacher started.

"What is the tool used to dig the soil in the plastic bags?" She said.

She discussed that?! How come I never heard her say that! Anna! You are so gonna get it if I don't pass this quiz.

-After the quiz and after checking it-

"Pass the papers that got perfect score." The teacher said. 3 people passed their paper.

"24." She continued.

"23." She said I stood up and passed.

"22......(And so on.)" She said.

Anna got 17, and so did Mer. Hiccup got 20.

"Hiccup you good for nothing seatmate! Why didn't you tell me the answer!" Mer complained.

Throughout the quiz Mer and my seatmate asked some answers. I just stayed quiet, Hiccup told them to stop talking because the teacher might get our papers and tear it right infront of our faces.

Believe me That's the last thing I wanted to happen.

The teacher already left, that leaves us to do nothing.

"Elsa........ Another clue!" Anna pleaded.

"He's in this room right now." I simply said while taking out my sketch book and started sketching one of my most favorite characters that I loved since I was a little kid. Dr. Seuss, he gave the most wonderful advises. Sometimes a bit of a riddle type, but still a great word of wisdom.

"REALLY?! IT'S NOT A CELEBRETY OR A FICTIONAL CHARACTER?" Anna said.

Talk about overacting.

"Elsa, you have to tell me who it is...... NOW!" She said shaking me.

"I told you, just a clue." I said continuing my work.

"Clues I've got so far......His name has R and A and he's our classmate." She said.

"He is kinda close to me." I said more of a whisper.

"It's Jacob." She said bored.

"Jacob is not our classmate." I said.

"Oh right....... There's........and......" She counteed all the boys in the room.

"I'm making a list. And you better tell me if his name is in it." She said grabbing her bag and getting paper.

"Okay...." I said trailing off while drawing the small details of my drawing.

-after all the class in the day-

"I'm telling you it is him!" Anna said while we were walking to the gate.

"I'm telling you he's not our classmate anymore." I said. Anna keeps saying it's Jacob.

Yeah I like Jacob, but our topic is my CRUSH...... which is Jack.

"Whatever. All the clues leads to him!" Anna argued.

"It might be Hiccup, Ralph or Snotlaut or maybe even Hans or something!" I said not mentioning his name. She stopped for a while and suddenly squealed.

"You're right! It makes sense now! I know who he is!" She said jumping up and down.

"Tell me." I said.

Gosh..... does she really know? Darn it! I never planned telling this thing to anyone!

"I just know it's him!" She said.

"Who!" I said getting pretty tense because she's going to be the first one to know that I like him.

"Secret!" Anna laughed.

Anna don't you think I know who my own crush is? I'm not stupid to be crushing on someone I don't know anything about.

"Whatever Anna. You're so....... nothing." I said not continuing it.

We arrived at the gate where we'll be going our separate ways after. I just looked at Anna before going.

"I soooooo know who it is now! Wait till Mer hears it!" Anna smiled.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!! Don't!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll freak out! Or worst...........

I'll be embarassed when Mer will know!

"Whatever! I bet you didn't even get it right!" I said.

I wish she didn't..........

But what if she did?!

I'm not nervous about me..........

Okay, maybe just a bit.

But I'm more nervous about him.....

He might get bullied if anyone knows.

I know I'm the one Ralph bullies me, not him. But Ralph is that kind of person that bullies almost everyone But his friends.

But how they bully me is different.

Verbal bullying is sort of not much of a big deal to most of the class, but to me it is a big deal because it makes me feel so bad about myself. And what's worst is they bully me verbally in a different way, they whisper it to almost everyone and laugh about it. Not like how they tell everyone else.

I'd actually like it more if they tell it to me straight, because this way I'll feel less sad and can think of it as a joke. But they just don't, so I think they really mean it. It's like being stabbed in the back or in their words, they are back fighters. Bullying me by calling me insulting names behind my back then walking to me when they need anything. Of course I accepted their request on what they wanted to happen as long as it's Okay. But sometimes they take it too far.

What do I do? I do nothing.

My only question for them is what did I ever do to them? Whay do they do this? DId I also do this to them? I know I didn't but they didn't have to call me stuffs that actually hurts my feelings. Intentional or not.

I even tried to stay away from people so they don't get bullied because of hanging out with me too. It was actually the best day of my life when me and the group became good friends. I may feel out of place sometimes, but when I'm with them I feel like I actually belong.

So what if Ralph knows that I like Jack? He'll get bullied by Ralph too and Jack and I's friendship, which just started, might get ruined even if it hasn't even that much of a friendship.

And I don't want that.

All I wanted was a normal life...... like everyone else has.

But it's like the whole world hates me.

Being with someone I like actually makes me feel more special.

So how can I be with him or be near him if he'll hate me?

I'm Okay with him not liking me back, But atleast I get to spend time with him.

(A/n)

Here's an update!

Sorry it took so long! I had to finish a one-shot which was a dare so I had to publish it before the due date.

Hope you understand!

If you're wondering where's the sneak peak part...... we're getting there.

Just a few little more chapters so your mind will have less questions when I get to that part.

Just needed time to finish.

I did tell you that writing two stories at once is hard so please don't be mad about the time I update.

That's all...

this thing is rushed to if there are any typos or wrong grammars please forgive my mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
30.4K 794 34
I am pretty sure you have read a story with Jelsa and High School in which Jack is popular and Elsa the 'nerd' etc....Well this one has a twist! In a...
253K 2.1K 31
Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in Elsa THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELIES FOR S...
1.9K 67 20
What if Elsa found someone just like her and fell in love? What if Hans tried to ruin it for her? What if North was given a prophecy that will ruin E...