I Think Your Love Would Be To...

De littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 78

2.2K 75 16
De littleninja0

I made my way down the lengthy staircase, clutching the black box as firmly as I could in my sweating palms as I made my way towards the kitchen. Once I reached the island, I placed the gift down onto the counter top and quickly made my way to pull the bubbling French onion soup out of the oven.

But though my body was physically moving, though seemingly in a slowed motion, my racing mind remained left behind upstairs in my bedroom.

Angel.

The word imprinted in my brain as I said it over and over again under my breath, hoping and praying that it would miraculously trigger a memory of Lena and I. I was determined that by foolishly repeating the word as I mindlessly finished preparing dinner, it would throw me head first back in time and I would remember how exactly I came about calling her the sweet pet name. But I knew more than anyone else in this world that it certainly did not work that way and I was only tormenting myself by hypnotically chanting the single word.

But as much as I tried to pull my heavy aching head out of the thick foggy clouds, suddenly nothing seemed to make any sense.

I mean how could I spend so much time with this girl, have so much chemistry, so much goddamn sexual tension, so much in common, and not be head over fucking heels in love with her?

How was it possible that nothing, and I mean nothing, had ever happened between us until now?

Was it really because she worked for me? Did she initially want to keep things strictly professional between us? Maybe, just maybe, she didn't want to mix business with pleasure but my unexpected accident made her suddenly realize that life itself was way too short not to take chances. And just like that, she could no longer deny how she truly felt about me.

Yeah that had to be it. I mean it was the only logical explanation. Right?

I shook my head from side to side, trying my hardest to prevent my over thinking from getting the best of me as I didn't want anything getting in the way of my night with Lena. Especially my foolish assuming thoughts.

I sucked in a sharp breath and carried the steaming French onion soup to the dining room table, where she was sitting with one leg crossed over the other, her cell phone held closely to her ear.

"I will. Thank you again. I love you too Noah, bye." I heard her say before she hung up and placed her phone down onto the table.

"I knew you were good too good to be true. Let me guess, your long term boyfriend that I didn't know about?" I half way joked as I placed the soup bowls onto the table.

I heard her sweet laugh as I slid into the seat next her, her eyes glazing over my appearance as I smoothed my hair once again.

"You clean up really well rockstar." She pressed her lips together, almost as if she were fighting the urge to bite down onto her bottom lip.

"And you got me. I totally left my serious boyfriend back home in LA while I live out my dream as Post Malone's number one groupie. I think things are going pretty well, all things considering." She shrugged her shoulders as she gestured to extravagant spread between us.

I chuckled at her dramatized sarcasm, a wicked smile tugged at her pink lips as she picked at her salad.

"You are a real comedian groupie. And I don't mean to sound like a self absorbed dick but you'd be surprised at how many woman would be willing to do exactly that." I grabbed the bottle of chilled champagne, loosening the metal cage around the cork and smoothly popping the top.

"You're a wanted man." She chuckled, rolling her eyes upwards, an almost sad film forming on top of her irises as they locked with mine.

I carefully filled the empty glasses halfway, giving one to her as I held on to the other. I took her free hand in mine, rubbing my thumb along the back of her hand before I placed a soft kiss onto the surface of her skin.

"I only want to be wanted by you Lena."

She shot me a shy smile as if my words were coating her body with warmth. "You're a real sweet talker, aren't you?"

"Anything for my favorite groupie." I raised my glass to hers.

"To us. To our date." She grinned, the breathtaking sparkle returning to her eyes as she clicked the lip of her glass against mine.

"No Lena, to you." I corrected her, her smile radiating the room as we took our first crisp sip.

"Wow this- this is indefinitely the most luxurious champagne I've have ever had." Lena's eyes were widened as she placed her glass down and immediately dug her spoon into the cheesy soup.

"Well I usually drink $12 champagne so of course it's luxurious, it's freaking Dom Perignon." She adorably rolled her eyes at herself.

"Well I'm thrilled that you like it birthday girl." I shot her a small wink as I picked up my soup spoon.

"So I'm assuming Noah isn't your boyfriend." I curiously prodded, earning a sly smirk from Lena at my discreet jealousy.

"Noah's my older brother. He's back home in Chicago with his wife and their new baby. He was just calling to wish me a happy birthday." She finished off her salad as she spoke.

"Are you two close?" I asked as I finally tasted the soup that Lena had already devoured.

She gave me a short nod as she popped a piece of pear into her mouth.

"We fought alot as kids but he's always been there for me and looked out for me growing up. I try to visit him and my mom whenever I can, even though I despise flying more than anything in this world." She chuckled.

"What about your dad?" I asked, taking a bite of salad as I slowly watched the smile drop from Lena's face.

"We're um- we're not close." She shook her head, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she hung her head downwards towards her plate, her voice becoming low, making it nearly obvious that this was a touchy subject for her.

"Lena I'm sorry, I shouldn't have- I didn't know-" I immediately apologized, guilt overtaking me for the sadness dwelling in her eyes as a realization came over me. "You've already told me about him, haven't you?"

"Austin it's not your fault that you don't remember." She gave me a weak smile as she attempted to put on a brave face.

"Well you can remind me another time. Not today. Today is only about you being happy. That's the only thing I want you to feel today." I tried my best to lighten the mood and steer her mind away from any other emotion.

"Thank you Austin." Her smile was genuine this time as it met her eyes, sending a warm feeling to my insides as I was the source of her contentment.

"So tell me, how did you possibly get the entire team out of the house tonight?" She asked curiously as we moved on to the main course of the evening.

"It wasn't easy. But let's just say my Amex black card is going to be brutally taken advantage of." I joked as I cut into my piece of steak.

"Austin I hope you're not spending thousands of dollars just to be here with me tonight." She laughed as she took a bite of the filet mignon.

"If that's what it takes to have some time alone with you, then that's just a sacrifice I'm going to have to make." I shrugged carelessly as I accompanied her laughter.

We ate in a comfortable silence for a short moment, exchanging shy glances between us. It was the strangest thing because even though it was clear we both had the first date jitters, I had never felt so at ease with a person in my entire life.

The dynamic between us felt new and exciting, yet she felt like home at the same time. I stared endlessly into her eyes as I admired her from across the table, my mind wandering into a day dream as I found myself bound by her aura.

"You're staring." She raised her brow, taking her last bite of food as she called me out, her accusation as true as could be.

"I can't help it. You're a wonder to look at." I complimented her for the millionth time, not a single  ounce of shame to my confession.

"Well you really shouldn't stare at me like that cause it makes my stomach feel all funny, like there's butterflies swarming around in there or something." She playfully rolled her eyes upwards as she took a sip of her champagne.

"Oh is that so?" I grinned, finishing off my glass as I slightly pushed my chair back from the table and allowed my body to relax as she nodded her head.

"I already told you, you make me nervous." She bit onto her bottom lip as she slowly blinked, her eyelashes just barely fluttering as she spoke.

"Why don't we play a game?" I suggested, refilling our glasses as her eyes squinted peculiarly, almost as if she were trying her best to figure out what exactly I was up to.

"Okay, what kind of game?" She asked almost innocently, her soft voice sweet with curiosity.

"Truth or dare." I smirked as I half expected her to squirm in her seat. But she remained calm and collected, her demeanor dripping with certainty as she smirked back.

"Let's play. But only if I go first."

"Fine." I reciprocated, rolling my eyes at her sneaky gesture as she evilly rubbed her two hands together as she thought about her options.

"Truth or dare rockstar?"

"Hmm, dare." I shot back with no fear, only slightly apprehensive about what her response was going to be.

"I dare you to sing me your guilty pleasure song that no one else knows about." She said as she sat still in her seat, grinning from ear to ear as she waited with anticipation for my reaction.

"Are you serious right now?" I scowled at her as she continued to giggle to herself. 

"Yes now do it!" She demanded, emptying her glass as she raised her brows in my direction.

Strawberries on a summer evenin'
Baby, you're the end of June
I want your belly
And that summer feelin'
Getting washed away in you

Breathe me in
Breathe me out
I don't know if I could ever go without

Watermelon sugar high

"Okay that's enough Lena, I'm not singing another word." I pouted as she howled with laughter at my choice in music.

"I never would have guessed that tough guy
Posty was a Harry Styles fan." She laughed endlessly at me as the alcohol in the champagne just barely seeped into our veins, making everything ten times funnier than it would have been.

"I have a sensitive side, you should already know that groupie." I rolled my eyes before I finally joined her as we laughed in unison.

Her eyes remained on mine as she crossed her legs, waiting patiently for my question as she took a small sip from her glass. Her dress hiked up just barely from her actions, causing my eyes to barely slant to her smooth legs.

"True or dare Lena?" I asked, the entire mood of the room suddenly shifting from playful to serious. She contemplated her response for only a second before she boldly stated her answer, catching me off guard.

"Dare." She said with confidence, as if she were ready for whatever words were next out of my mouth.

"I dare you to come a little closer." I said quietly, hoping I was playing it cool infront of her instead of asking with desperation.

After half a second of eye contact, I watched her slowly rise from her seat, gracefully stalking her way to me as a look of temptation filled her stunning dark eyes.

Her voice hushed into a whisper as she drew closer to me, sliding effortlessly onto my lap. "Is this close enough?"

I swallowed hard, my throat almost closing up with how dry it was as my hands instinctively went to the curves of her hips.

"This is- more than what I was hoping for." I managed to mumble, my lips grazing her jawline as she innocently twirled my short curls between her fingers.

"What can I say? I aim to please." She dripped with seduction as she pressed her ass into my hardening length.

"True or dare Austin?" She muttered, her voice softening as my warm breath livened the goosebumps on her chest.

"Dare." 

"Kiss me, I dare you." She said, her voice hushed and barely audible. But somehow I was able to hear her, loud and clear.

I cupped her face with my hand, slowly shortening the limited space already between us just before I collided our lips beautifully against each other. I closed my eyes as she slipped her tongue into my mouth, desperately exploring with her own.

My hands slid down her back and cupped her ass, giving it a small squeeze as the chemistry between us was nearly reaching it's heated boiling point.

I listened as she let out a desperate moan against my lips, her small frame squirming against my body as she forced herself to break away from our hot and heavy kiss.

"I think I could play this game with you all damn night." I exhaled, watching her catch her breath as she stared longingly into my eyes.

"I think it's your turn handsome." She swallowed hard, her fingernails still raking my hair as she tried to collect herself.

I smirked at my effect on her as I admired her flushed cheeks and her swollen pink lips.

"Truth or dare beautiful?"

She looked as if she were in deep contemplation as she made up her mind.

"Truth."

I raised my eyebrow at her change in answer and I thought long and hard about the question I wanted to ask her.

"Tell me how I make you feel you."

Her eyes darkened at my words and her entire demeanor became unpredictable as she shifted slightly in my lap.

"I change my mind, I choose dare." She said as she lifted herself off off my lap and slid up onto the dining room table infront of me.

"Let me show you how you make me feel."

She slowly bended her knees, placing her heels on the table as she spread her legs wide, revealing her black lacey thong as her dress hitched upwards.

I watched with widened eyes as she slipped her hand past the front hem of her panties, her eyes locking with mine as she moved her fingers in a circular motion. She threw her head back just barely as she moaned softly under her breath, tightly stiffening my dress pants as I began to palm my cock through the thin fabric.

"Fuck Lena." I groaned as I watched her increased her assault, her chest heaving with pleasure as she muttered every profanity in the book under her breath.

"Austin-" She helplessly cried my name as I watched her thrive in front of me, causing me to nearly implode in my pants right that second.

"I-I'm gonna cum."

I watched in nothing but awe as she reached her euphoria, her orgasm invading her body while she came hard onto her fingers right infront of my eyes.

My chest retracted in a see saw motion as I had never felt more turned on in my entire life without even touching her.

She pulled her hand from her soaked panties, slipping down from the dining table, and sliding back into my lap. She ensured to grind down onto my stifled cock as she straddled me and stuck her wet fingers directly into my craving mouth.

I stared endlessly into her alluring eyes as I sucked hungrily at her fingers, tasting the sweetness of her juices as my hands trailed up the bottom of her dress.

She smiled devilishly down at me though her eyes remained innocent and her wild gaze nearly threw me over the edge of insanity.

I slowly pulled her fingers out of my mouth, placing a kiss onto the back of her hand before I watched her entire demeanor change at the next words that left my lips.

"You weren't lying when you said you'd take care of dessert angel."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.1K 1.1K 46
**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, realize the reason why you are really trav...
32.7K 795 78
Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is? And will Charlie's secret ruin their fr...
312K 5.1K 60
What happens when Amelia gets herself wrapped up in the life of Post Malone? Will she put her stubborn attitude aside and let herself fall?
60.9K 1.1K 65
"you're a sunflower"🌻 Arizona a tattoo artist from Ohio recently moved to Los Angeles is working her newer job as usual when a guy named Austin walk...