๐€๐ง๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ? (...

By clashgirl07

!!Completed!! After being held captive for months by the league of villains, you manage to escape and make it... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

30

27.8K 1.1K 9.8K
By clashgirl07

Toga's POV:

When she made it to the main road, she spotted the white van waiting for her up ahead. She quickly ran and hopped into the front seat.

"That didn't last as long as we had predicted," Dabi said

"One of the students managed to trick me." She pouted, "it was a mean trick too."

"Interesting. Call the boss and figure out what our next moves need to be." He started the van and began moving forward.

"Ugh, I'm tired I hope he doesn't have anything for us to do." She reached into her pocket to grab the phone but came up empty-handed. "Oh, I need to borrow your phone they took mine from the room when they searched it."

He sighed and took the phone out of his jacket pocket. "So you still managed to complete the goal?"

She took the device from him, "yup! It was easier than I thought, most of those teachers already didn't trust her so it was easy. So hopefully they'll be too focused on finding her that they won't realize that the real leak is still in the school with them."

"We have Y/N hidden well enough that it should take a while for them to get any leads. And if they do manage to find her at some point in time, she's in for quite the surprise."

Toga giggled as she dialed Shigaraki's number. It rang a few times before his voice came from the other end.

"What is it Dabi?"

"It's Toga actually, I got figured out by one of the students so I had to make a break for it. Everything's done though, I would have left by tomorrow anyway."

There was silence for a moment, "this actually works out well. I'll be needing you for something that is occurring in the morning."

"Another mission?" She whined.

"Yes, Overhaul has suspicions that his base has been located by the heroes. He has asked for our assistance, I'm sending both you and Twice to be there just in case."

"Don't we hate the guy?"

"Overhaul and I have come to an understanding for the time being. At this moment I need you to collect Illusion and bring her back to base, she's working with the captive."

Dabi chuckled, "is 'working with' our new term for psychologically torturing?"

"Just get it done and get back here so that we can go over our plans."

Dabi spoke once again, "don't you think we should heal the girl at this point? When I left this morning she looked half-dead, and from what I was told we want to keep her alive."

"We'll have her healed tomorrow, she can survive another night."

Toga raised her eyebrows. "You really hate her, don't you? I mean I hate her because she killed my friend, but you have always wanted her out of the picture. Is it because All For One chose her and not you?"

"Just do what I told you to do." And he hung up the phone.

She handed the device back to Dabi. "I think I hit a nerve."

"You are quite good at that."

They drove in silence for a moment, until Dabi spoke once again. "So how exactly were you found out, was our information wrong?"

Shaking her head she responded, "most of the information was good. It was literally just one student that apparently was closer to her than anyone realized."

"Which one?"

"You remember the one we took from the training camp?"

He raised an eyebrow. "He was the one who caught you? I didn't peg him as the observant type." Then he sighed, "although, he did push her out of the way as we were about to escape. At first, I believed he knew what we wanted with her and did it for the good of society. But now that I think about it, it would make sense that he pushed her away as an act of protection, interesting."

"Yeah, and I can see why our source would think that they hated each other. I mean I totally got those vibes at first, and then he showed up at her dorm and I was completely caught off guard."

"At her dorm huh? Naughty."

She rolled her eyes. "You have such a dirty mind. Let's just hurry up and grab Illusion so I can hopefully get some sleep tonight."

-----------------------------------------------

Bakugou's POV:

He grabbed the paper with the location written on it and quickly made for the door.

"I'll have a car meet you down at the bottom of the hill, and I'll call you if anything changes!" Yayorozu yelled from behind.

Kirishima turned, "if the teachers notice that we're gone try and distract them ok?"

She nodded, and then another voice came from further back. "Guys! Guys!"

Kaminari came running into the room and stopped in front of their group. He was panting as he spoke. "I think something's wrong with Y/N. I don't wanna sound crazy, but it feels like it isn't even her."

Ashido rolled her eyes and had Bakugou not been focused on other things he would have gone back and hit the sparky bastard.

"Momo, explain everything to him please," Jirou said and turned back to the exit.

Outside the sun was nearly below the horizon, he quickly looked around to be sure there were no teachers nearby.

The group made their way to the surrounding woods and Jirou held up her hand. Kneeling down she put one of her headphone jacks into the ground and shut her eyes. "There's a larger number of people than expected, they're spread out all through the area."

"Why would they have increased security? Maybe they figured out that there was a villain in the school and they're trying to find her." Ashido said.

Todoroki shook his head. "If they had figured it out they would have said something. This must be for a different situation."

"Is there somewhere we can get through? Because if there isn't I'll blast those people out of the way no problem." He bent down next to Jirou.

"There's an area further to the left from here, there aren't many people around there. We just need to be quiet." She glared up at Bakugou after finishing.

"Whatever, let's go."

---------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Maybe the villains had decided to let you die.

At this point, it would be a welcome reprieve. There was not a single part of you that didn't hurt in some way, each breath you took was painful, and you couldn't even look at your broken arm without a wave of nausea hitting you. The swelling continued to worsen and it was oddly bent in certain places.

Suddenly the sound of the door opening caused you to look up. You could make out two figures walking forward, dragging a third behind them.

"How are we feeling today dear?" You identified the voice as Mr. Compress.

"Oh, I'm great, never been better actually."

"We figured you would say something like that." This time it was Shigarakis' voice. "At this point, we have physically tortured you to some of our best ability, most would have broken by now."

Compress threw the third person into the center of the room. "So we've decided to try an older tactic. You may not care whether or not we hurt you or even an innocent civilian off the street." He walked to the wall and flipped on the light switch, "but how are you going to feel if it's one of your little friends?"

Kaminaris' face came into view, he was bruised and bloodied. His nose was bleeding and a black eye had begun to form.

Your breathing began to quicken. "Our deal was that I come with you, and you don't hurt them."

"We're villains, deals don't mean much to us."

Kaminari opened his eyes and looked up at you. "Y/N?" He looked around the room, fear growing in his eyes. "What's going on here? How did I-"

You struggled against your restraints, the pain of the movement causing your vision to dance. "Let him go! You know the heroes may not give a shit about me, but if you do something to another student they will come for you."

Compress laughed, "this location is quite secure we aren't worried about being found."

Kaminari was staring at you, fear and confusion etched across his features.

"Give us what we want, or we will have to repeat that unfortunate situation that occurred months ago. Only this time it is not some nameless woman, it is someone that you claim to care about." Shigaraki stepped forward, "so prove it to us. Do you truly care for your so-called friends?"

You didn't know what to say, your mind was racing. Of course, you wanted to save him, but could you really risk the lives of thousands of people to do it?

"I'm scared, please just tell me what's going on Y/N."

You wanted to say something reassuring, but there was nothing he could hear that would make this situation any better.

"Your friend has been selected to be the vessel for amazing power, and yet she refuses. Her cooperation is necessary for our plans, so we have had to resort to some... unpleasant methods as you can see. But she is quite stubborn and even after weeks of torture she has remained so." Compress grabbed a knife from the nearby table and bent down, "we're going to see if she changes her mind while watching you go through what she did."

"Stop it! Please he hasn't done anything to deserve this! He's going to be an amazing hero one day, someone that Stain would approve of."

"I don't give a damn about what Stain would think, neither does Compress. Although there are a few in our group who admire him still, we are not a part of them." Shigaraki took hold of Kaminaris' arm. "Compress, leave as many marks as you'd like. I'll disintegrate the body parts once you've finished."

Your friends' eyes widened. "Wait- just hold on maybe we can talk this out. I don't wanna die!"

You were helpless once more, watching as the knife was stabbed into his hand.

The sound of his scream brought tears to your eyes, and you struggled as much as your body would allow.

"Neither of you would have to endure this if you simply did as we asked."

Kaminari stared at you intently. "Please just do what they say, just do it and all this will be over!"

You blinked and released another breath. "If I did, then All For One would have control over my power and would use me to fulfill his agenda."

He had begun to cry. "I know it's bad but we'll figure it out, just do it!"

And that was the telling point, you leaned your head back and shut your eyes. "This one was better than some of the others I'll have to admit." You opened your eyes and the people who had just stood before you were gone. "No need to hide Illusion, not much I can do from here."

The woman stepped out from the shadows, a smile on her face. "I was sure that would work, especially since your body is so weak. I had assumed your mind would be weak as well, but you surprise me once again." She stepped forward, "no matter though. You'll break soon enough, I just need to find the one situation that will cause it."

"Good luck with that."

She went to speak again, but the sound of the door opening interrupted. Dabi and Toga came into the room.

Your eyes widened and a spark of hope lit. Toga hadn't been gone for very long, which means the people at UA had managed to figure out her trick quickly.

"Illusion, Shgaraki wants us back at base," Dabi said.

Toga skipped up to you. "Pretending to be you was actually pretty fun. I really liked your room and your fish."

If she had laid a finger on Bubbles you were going to lose it, but you tried to keep your voice calm. "Glad you enjoyed it, sucks that it didn't last too long though."

She laughed. "Oh silly! It lasted just the right amount of time, I got to spend lots of time with your friends."

"If you hurt any of-"

"I didn't hurt them don't worry, they were all fun to hang out with. I didn't like the angry one at first, but he grew on me." She winked.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't tell me how good of a kisser he is! Ugh, it was so hard to leave him, especially after all the nights we spent together. I know he only saw me as a distraction or whatever, but it was amazing."

The spark of hope that had begun to grow, fizzled out. So they really hadn't realized something was wrong, and Bakugou had- he hadn't even questioned it.

"Did that upset you? I didn't think you actually cared about him, I mean he obviously doesn't have any feeling for you." She gasped, "unrequited love! How sad."

Anger bubbled in your veins. Bakugou had been the one person you had managed to hide from Illusion, refusing to think of him at any point in time. If she had been able to create false realities, using the idea of him to get what she wanted, that would have been a new level of torture.

"A crush huh, you haven't shown me that one yet." Illusion raised an eyebrow.

"As much as I'm enjoying the girl talk, we need to leave." Dabi was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Ok just one second, I think there's a tag in this shirt or something because I feel something brush my back whenever I move around." Toga reached her arm behind her.

"Figure that out in the car please." Dabi went to open the door.

"Fine."

The three of them exited the room, turning off the lights before the door shut.

Leaving you in darkness once more.

-------------------------------

Bakugou's Pov:

Todoroki was driving at an unbelievably slow speed. Jirou sat in front with him giving directions.

"Could you go any slower?!"

"Bakugou, I'm already going way over the speed limit. Getting pulled over would not be beneficial towards our plan."

Kirishima looked over, "it'll be fine the address isn't too much further from here right Jirou?"

"Yeah, we just have another few minutes to go."

Getting through the woods had been easy enough, and luckily Yaoyorozu had gotten the car to them just in time.

Ashidos' leg was bouncing up and down and Kirishima kept glancing to the front to check the time.

He refused to dwell on any of his emotions right now, he needed to focus on the mission and getting out of there as quickly as possible. The plan was to keep the villains from noticing their presence, If he let any of his emotions get in the way that would not end up happening.

At this point, they were past the main part of the city, in a more run-down area filled with smaller buildings. "We'll be there any second now, be ready." Todoroki began to slow the car down.

The wind blew through his hair as he prepared for what was about to happen. Yaoyorozu had provided a convertible, just in case they had to 'quickly jump from the car while still in motion'. He got why it may be convenient, but all he had gotten was messed up hair and a few bugs in the face.

Todoroki pulled into an alleyway, "this is the first location she stopped in."

Along the side of each building was a couple of doors, each one probably leading to an apartment of some sort. There was trash littering the ground, and no light came from under any of the doors.

The five of them stepped out of the car. "It should be that one further down." Jirou pointed.

They quietly went to the entrance and she kneeled down in front of it. Plugging her jack into the wall, she listened for a moment.

"Is there anyone there?" Kirishima asked.

She shook her head. "I don't hear anyone inside, but..."

"But what?"

"I think there's a downstairs level, I can hear a slight noise from below but I don't think it's any of the villains."

"Would they really leave her there alone?" Ashido asked.

"It could be the owner of the building, we don't know for sure that Y/N is being held here," Todoroki stated.

"I don't care, let's bust in." Bakugou started for the door but Jirous' voice stopped him.

"Bakugou you need to stay out here. Kirishima and Ashido will go inside."

"And why the hell is that?"

Todoroki nodded, "if anyone comes back then we are the best offensive attackers. Also, Y/N is most likely restrained, and Kirishima can use his strength to try and break the restraints, or Ashido can melt through with her acid."

"Fine, but you guys better not mess anything up."

They both nodded and Kirishima placed his hand on the handle. Surprisingly it had been left unlocked. He watched them step inside, and the door shut behind them.

A couple of minutes passed, and then he heard a noise coming from Jirous pocket. She pulled out her phone and put it on speaker. "Momo? What's up?"

"Are you guys at the location right now?"

"Yeah, we've been here for a few minutes."

"You need to get out of there fast, the tracker changed course and they're heading back to you guys."

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

This time when you heard the door open you didn't bother to look up. There were voices that you didn't recognize at first.

"I can't see anything!"

"Come on there has to be a light switch around here somewhere."

When the lights came on you shut your eyes. "I thought you guys said you wouldn't be back for a while, miss me already?"

"Oh my gosh.."

This wasn't the voice of any of the villains, you knew this one. Your eyes opened and Kirishima and Ashido were standing at the edge of the room, Ashido had her hand over her mouth.

"Guys?"

They broke through their surprise and came running forward. "Hey, we're getting you out of here alright? Just hold on for a second." Kirishima went behind you and you felt the restraints on your arms loosen slightly.

Ashido put her hand on yours. "I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry oh my gosh. I- you look- what did they do?"

"Is it really you? This isn't a dream?"

The collar around your neck snapped and you inhaled deeply.

"Not a dream, you're coming back with us." Kirishima continued undoing the bindings.

When your legs were freed he attempted to undo the chains binding your wrists. You felt him pull, causing your arm to move as well. A gasp left your mouth as you tried to keep from crying out in pain.

"I can't get these off, we need to get back to the school where they'll have the professionals take them off. Y/N I'm really sorry but can you walk?"

"Yeah." You attempted to stand and felt Kirishimas arm wrap around your waist, helping you up.

He kept his hold on you as you walked to the doors, each step was painful and you began to feel dizzy.

No, I'm staying conscious at least until we get far away. No matter how much it hurts.

Past the door was a set of stairs, looking at them made you want to collapse.

But you managed to make it up with their help, and by the time they opened the door for you to step outside you were still conscious, although in a shit ton of pain.

You tried to focus on other things, your friends hadn't abandoned you, and you were finally going to be safe again. A small smile came onto your face.

But that smile fell when you saw who was waiting outside.

"Oh my gosh, we need to get her to recovery girl now."

Bakugou moved toward you quickly, "I'm gonna fucking kill them."

"Bakugou, look at her we need to move fast, especially if they're coming back."

All of their words became jumbled as disappointment surged through you. You fell to your knees, feeling the pavement cut into your skin, and began to laugh.

"God damn it, this was actually a really good one, I totally would have fallen for it too if you hadn't royally messed up."

Everyone was staring at you, concerned.

"What are you talking about? This isn't a joke we need to leave."

You shook your head. "Cut the crap Illusion." Your eyes found Bakugou, "he wouldn't care enough to come after me."

His brows narrowed. "What? Listen to me, this is real. I'm here ok, and I promise we will talk but we need to get you to recovery girl."

You blinked and your voice came out small. "Are you gonna make me drink anything?"

"What? No! I mean, actually maybe some water but other than that no."

"This is real?"

"Yes," he bent down beside you. "I promise I am here and we are leaving ok? But I really need you to believe me so we can go."

You nodded and he helped you stand. When the two of you started for the car parked in the alley, he held onto you to keep you from falling.

Suddenly Jirou shouted. "They're close! We need to-"

Bright lights came from the front of the alley. Three people jumped from the van and flames shot toward the car you had been running to.

Todoroki sent up a wall of ice separating your group from the villains. "There's no way out! We're gonna have to fight."

Bakugou turned his head to look at you. "It's gonna be ok, I'm not letting these bastards lay another finger on you." He looked behind, "Kirishima stay back with her! We'll take care of these guys!"

You felt him leave your side and Kirishima was next to you once again. "Let's move to the end of the street, they'll be fine."

You tried to move forward but your legs gave out from under you. They didn't know what Illusion could do, you needed to help them somehow.

"Take them off."

Kirishima was standing in front of you defensively. "What?"

"Take them off I need to help!"

"No offense but you aren't in any condition to be fighting right now."

Dabi had melted through the wall of ice, you could smell the smoke from the flames and explosions were going off left and right.

"Take them off, please! I can't let them get hurt!"

He turned. "I'm sorry, but the chains were too strong for me to break. Right now we need to worry about keeping you safe."

Up ahead you saw Ashido, looking around confusedly. "What? Wasn't I just-"

"It's not real!" You screamed as loud as possible, trying to get her attention. "It isn't real! That's one of their quirks, snap out of it!"

You tried to push yourself up but Kirishima held up his hand. "All you're gonna do is slow them down, please just stay here."

You couldn't make out who was fighting who, smoke filled the area and different sounds surrounded you.

"Look at you, too weak to even stand. Pathetic." Dabis voice came from your side and you saw Kirishima turn, his body hardening.

Dabi chuckled, "how nice of you to put yourself in front of her. But I would recommend stepping aside, or I will kill you without hesitation."

"Kirishima get out of here, please just run I'll be fine."

He shook his head.

"Quit being stubborn and run, I swear to god."

Kirishima still didn't move.

The villain laughed again. "Fine, but I'll give you one last chance to change your mind. Is she really worth dying for?"

"Run please!" You shouted.

Blue flames appeared in Dabis hand, Kirishima stood in a ready position. You kept shouting, he wouldn't make it out of this fight. He needed to get out of here, you weren't worth the cost of his life.

And then a small object came floating from the sky, landing on the ground in front of you.

It was a red feather.

Kirishima was pushed out of the way and a man came swooping in. He had sandy brown hair and... wings?

"Hey there Y/N, I'm Hawks nice to meet ya." The man faced Dabi, "the police are on their way. It's over."

"You are really putting a dent in my plan here Hawks."

He shrugged. "Sorry, but kidnapping is kinda something I can't allow you to do."

They stared at each other for a second and then Dabi looked down at you. "I'll see you soon, little one."

Shouts came from the front of the alley and suddenly you were swept up from the ground. The van stopped where you had been moments ago, and Dabi jumped inside.

Hawks flew you back to the ground and ran forward. The van sped out and screeched as it sharply turned onto the road. Your vision was fading, and your body shook.

"Get back here, I'll kill you!" You heard Bakugou yell. Hawks went up to him, leaving you on the road.

"As much as I know how much you want to go after them, leave that to me." Bakugou was still staring after the van. "Come on man, look at your girl back there. She's not gonna last much longer unless you get her to a healer."

Bakugou turned and his face went from angry to worried.

"I'll go after them, you guys get back to school."

--------------------------------------

In the car, you were lying in the backseat your head in Bakugous lap. Chills continued to wrack your body, and it was taking all your effort not to pass out.

"Icy-Hot move faster she's burning up."

Burning? If anything you felt cold. A hand stroked your head and you felt your eyes beginning to shut.

"Hey, I need you to stay awake ok? We're almost there."

You looked into his eyes. "I'm tired."

"I know, and you'll be able to sleep soon. But right now you've gotta keep your eyes open, look at me alright?

Your body shook and you grabbed his hand. Kirishima was attempting to keep your broken arm from being moved around too much, but every bump caused you to grit your teeth.

"We're pulling up now, be ready to move her out quickly and safely," Jirou said from the front.

Bakugou nodded, "we're gonna have to move you again, but we're getting you to someone who can help. Recovery girl is gonna be right outside waiting, I had Kaminari grab her for us."

You nodded.

"Um, why are there police cars all around the gate?" Ashido asked.

"Why are my parents here?" Jirou sat up.

He didn't look up, he was focusing on you and making sure your eyes stayed open.

When the car came to a stop he began to move, he supported your head as you sat up and Kirishima continued holding your arm steady.

"Katsuki! What the hell is going on here?! I get a call from the school saying you went looking for a fugitive, what the hell is wrong with you?! I could have-"

"Now is not the time mom!"

The entire class was standing by the gate, along with the teachers and a few other parents.

"Oh my gosh, is she the one we were told about?" The woman asked.

"Yes and she's fading fast we need to get her to Recovery girl," Kirishima said from next to you.

You leaned your head onto his shoulder, the last of your energy beginning to fade.

"Hey, lazy asses! Can you not see this girl is hurt?! Someone get a doctor here now!" The woman stepped in front of you. "Honey everything's gonna be fine alright. Katsuki you need to sit her down."

You felt his arms wrap tightly around you as he began to lower you to the ground, out of nowhere you felt yourself being ripped from his grasp.

You screamed as the person gripped both of your arms tightly.

"You are under arrest for conspiring with the League of Villains and actively working against the heroes and students at UA High School."

Other officers began approaching your friends as well.

"Hey what?! Get your hands off of me!" Kirishima yelled.

An officer cuffed Bakugou from behind. "What the hell are you doing?! Let her go!"

"Where's Mr. Aizawa?!" Ashido yelled into the crowd.

"Eraserhead is undergoing an important mission at this time." Principal Nezu stepped into your field of vision.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this, I was quite saddened when I found out your true motives. Simply comply with the police and all will be well."

The world was fading in and out, the hold the Police officer had on you was sending blinding pain throughout your body. "I don't know what you're talking about, please! I didn't do anything!"

"It wasn't her! Whatever you think you saw was because a villain had taken her place!" Yaoyorozu was trying to push past the officers.

"She's hurt cant you guys see that! She needs medical attention right now or she's not gonna make it!" Bakugou was being held back as he tried to make it to you.

The woman, who you guessed was his mother was yelling as well. "All of you assholes need to unhand these children right now! Are you blind or something?! She has obvious broken bones and a multitude of other injuries!"

The officer holding you began to move, pulling you roughly. You screamed again as your legs refused to support you any longer, and your body was dragged to the police car.

Voices began to mix and your vision became spotty, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. Bakugou was still yelling, two officers were holding him back as he attempted to push toward you.

You felt another set of hands grab onto you, and the pain became overwhelming.

They threw you into the back of the car, and you blacked out.

---------------------------------------

Phew, sorry it took a little while it turned out slightly longer than expected.

Thank you all so much for 100k reads! When I first started writing this I never expected it to have such a big impact on my life, and I am so incredibly grateful. I love each and every one of you so much and I appreciate all of your hilarious comments and kind messages. I'm seriously in shock, but again thank you so much for being here and taking the time to read this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 6 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
5.3K 135 31
"You have the heart of a hero, kid. You just haven't realized it yet." When a teenager with a dual quirk named Ayaka Kurosawa is recommended for the...
48.1K 1.4K 111
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
167K 5.2K 35
||"ษช ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด€s ส™ษชแด›แด„สœส แด€s สแดแดœ." "แดกสœแด€แด›'s แด›สœแด€แด› sแดœแด˜แด˜แดsแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด‡แด€ษด?!"|| เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ in which a girl, alongside her friends...