smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

twenty

1.6K 64 100
By vickie_org

fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

it was all going through yoongi's head as he looked for pregnancy tests at the pharmacy. after a week of symptoms, he decided to buy some tests. he remembered he was is this situation 3 years ago, he was so scared, he couldn't have another child, he wasn't financially or emotionally stable for another child.

"what are we doing appa?" minji asked, yoongi sighed "appa might have a baby in his stomach, do you know what that means?" yoongi asked, minji hummed and shook her head "you know how peppa pig and george pig are brother and sister? you might have a brother or sister" yoongi said, minji didn't know what to think of that, so she just hummed.

"can i grab a candy?" minji asked, yoongi nodded, putting 3 pregnancy tests in the small basket as minji looked for the candy she liked. yoongi was so scared, he had thrown up again, not knowing if it was a symptom or if he was anxious.

-

yoongi anxiously waited for the results to appear on the 3 tests. what would he do if it was positive? he was close to crying, tears brimmed in his eyes as he waited. he really hoped it was negative.

he flipped one test over, fuck.

one clear line and one faint one.

"h-huh" yoongi cried, gasping for air as he sobbed, he flipped over the other one over and it had the same result but the last one was negative. huh? it was so confusing and he could only cry more.

-

yoongi

hyung

yk how im sick?

seokjin

yes

yoongi

i realized they were pregnancy symptoms

so i took 3 tests

seokjin

mhm?

yoongi

IDK WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS SO IM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN

seokjin

YOONGI OMGG 😭

in and out, breathe

i think that before you decide anything, you should get an ultrasound to confirm it because the tests are obviously confused

let's go get some food

you owe me BUUUT imma treat you to it cuz you deserve it 🙄

yoongi

i don't want food

i want chocolate sprinkle donuts :(

im just so sad? i don't know, im tired too.

im gonna call a doctor

seokjin

i'll see where i can buy sprinkled chocolate donuts

also, im bringing more snacks

yoongi

hyung, this isn't a party it's

yoongi's 10000000th breakdown of the day w/ comfort food

seokjin

it'll be okay, whatever you do, i'll support you

yoongi

thank you

-

yoongi wiped his tears and threw away the tests, he felt calmer with seokjin's reassurance. in a honestly, he didn't want to live, living was too tiring, the only things keeping him from killing himself was seokjin and minji.

he adored minji, his daughter was so much work yet seeing her smile made him smile and burst out with happiness, he would do everything to make her happy.

"appa, i-im hungry, w-want rice" minji mumbled, noticing his appa's red cheeks and puffy eyes "i'll make that right now" yoongi said, smiling as he carried his little girl. people told him a lot that minji resembled him a lot, he was thankful that she didn't look like his ex boyfriend aka the father.

-

"slow down when you eat, it's bad to eat really fast" yoongi said, minji frowned "jiminie said i eat too much and that i was fat" she said, yoongi mumbled some curses under his breath. the last thing he wanted was for his daughter to struggle with her body "jiminie said that? how did that make you feel?" yoongi asked, minji shrugged "sad because jinnie was giving me really good food" minji mumbled, sniffling as she remembered. yoongi instantly pulled minji into a hug.

"what jiminie said was not nice. i will have a talk with him. you eat a healthy amount of food, you listen to your body and that's amazing! you're so pretty, perfect just the way you are" yoongi said, running his hands through her hair. he felt horrible knowing his young girl was worrying about what she ate at age 3.

(a/n: studies show that kids young as 3 years old can start worrying about their body Ó╭╮Ò )

-

yoongi

jimin

jimin

im kinda busy

can it wait

yoongi

no

jimin

what is it

yoongi

minji told me you told her that she was eating too much the other day and you called her fat

jimin

okay?

yoongi

are you fucking serious?

jimin

i heard that all the time growing up

so she should be able to deal with it

yoongi

im sorry to hear that

but just because YOU heard that growing, doesn't mean im going to allow you to say that shit to my daughter

jimin

well she was eating a lot

she was eating a bowl of rice

yoongi

oh my god jimin

that's a regular amount what do you expect?

don't even try to 'correct me'. you're not a food expert or anything

jimin

but it was a lot

yoongi

shut the hell up

i don't want you near my daughter if you're going to keep saying that shit around her

jimin

all im saying is put her on a diet

[yoongi blocked 'jimin' at 2:48PM]

-

yoongi couldn't believe it, jimin had to be lying. how could he be body shaming a 3 year old girl? was he insane? he clenched his fist and was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice seokjin knocking on the door until minji started shouting at him.

"APPA!!! SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR!!!" she shouted, she didn't like when someone was knocking on the door for so long "i think it's jinnie" yoongi said, standing up and walking towards the door to open it.

as expected, it was seokjin. a box of donuts in one hand and a bunch of snacks in the other. yoongi and minji's eyes lit up "come in, we should watch a movie or something" yoongi said, seokjin nodded, yoongi looked different, something was wrong.

-

"you look out of it, what's wrong?" seokjin asked, yoongi sighed "well after crying about the pregnancy tests, minji asked me for food so of course i gave her some and then she told me jimin called her fat and that she ate too much" yoongi said, making sure minji wasn't around before he talked some more "so i talked to him and he told me that i should put her on a diet and that she ate too much and it really pissed me off. how could he be so fucking stupid and rude?" yoongi scoffed as he shoved a donut in his mouth.

"jimin did that? he's so stupid, no wonder you're so mad. i'm getting pissed just listening to this" seokjin said, yoongi nodded and sighed "and minji told me she felt sad when jimin said that and that made it worse because i don't want my daughter to struggle with her body, especially at 3 years old. just do everything to make her feel pretty" yoongi frowned, minji walked into the living room and smiled "i want donut!"

yoongi fed the little girl pieces of donut, she was always running up and down, she had too much energy and that's why she couldn't have the whole donut at once. she would end up dropping it.

"you know school starts soon? you're going to have to go sign her up" seokjin said, yoongi sighed and frowned "she's growing up too fast, i'll go sign her up some time next week. i hope she's good at school" yoongi smiled, he was excited but nervous for the small girl, he hoped she made a lot of friends unlike him. he was a loner since he was born.

-

idk how to end this. AGAIN. anyways, please stay safe and healthy. qotd: 3/9 + 4/5 = ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 710 44
A femboy with a homophobic family, a toxic straight raised by a homophobic man. Jimin was born in to a family who naturally hates people like him...
61.3K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
10.9K 525 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
53.2K 2.7K 79
An alternative universe in which Yoongi is the new classroom teacher of Park Jimin, the school's wannabe bad boy. TW: Drug abuse, Rape, Death etc.