[Feelings] kiibo x reader

By Lucy_Juice

Your an average high school girl with a dream of having a job! You heard about a cleaning job that pays well... More

Filler!
New job!
Robot...?
Hello kiibo!
I Guess i'm in trouble.
Facts about Professor
Sides to Kiibo
System error.
Somethings defitnaly off
Annoucement
Annoucement two

My last happy memory.

2.1K 95 431
By Lucy_Juice

A/N: FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS?!? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! 😰💖 🎉
I WILL CONTINUE TO TRY TO PUT OUT MY CHAPTERS AS BEST AS I CAN! ALSO HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!! I GOT GROUNDED SO THIS WAS RUSHED SORRY!!

"HUH?! SYSTEM ERROR?!" Professor yelled in shock seeing that his own invention had a error. And at that He couldn't delete it.

"W-WHAT?! I CANT GET RID OF MY FEELINGS?! BUT HOW?!" Kiibo frantically asked.

"Uhm....I HAVE NO IDEA IVE KEPT UP WITH FREQUENTLY UPDATING YOU AND YOUR SYSTEM....THIS IS VERY VERY STRANGE WHAT THE FUCK." Professor aggressive tapping on the screeen that was on the box machine to see if he could try again.

Professor tried over, and over, but the deletion didn't go through. He looked at Kiibo with a deafted look on his face. Professor picked at his nail and wondered what to do.

"This is bad.....if the deletion didn't go through that means your more vulnerable to malfunctions...." Professor said closing Kiibo's chest.

"So.....you can't just whipe my memory?" Kiibo asked.

"I could but you'd just go insane because the feelings would still be there but you couldn't remember who you had feelings for itwould drive you into madness!" Professor said.

"DAMN IT." Kiibo yelled.

"HEY WHO TOUGHT YOU SUCH VULGAR WORDS!" Professor shouted.

"YOU DID." Kiibo yelled.

"Oh right it seems I did." Professor said thinking to himself.

"CAN YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP." Y/n yelled slamming the door open.

"A-AGH!" Kiibo and Professor yelled in unison hugging each other .

"......are you guys for real...." Y/n muttered in disappointment.

"A-ah I wasn't scared or anything~!" Professor laughed awkwardly.

"Mhm sure.....Oh hey Kiibo! Wanna watch a movie in the break room?" Y/n asked.

"A-ah...sure..." Kiibo said getting up from the floor with a light pink on his face.

"Well I have work to do. If I don't leave my room for a few days don't come in. Just leave food at my door." Professor said.

"Ugh okay...have fun I guess..." Y/n said looking slightly irritated.

"So Y/n! Got any new meme's?" Kiibo asked walking out the door with Y/n

"Hell yeah! Look at this!" Y/n happily cheered taking out her phone.

"Say😰Click😜take😈a🗣Pic!🥶" Kiibo happily sung walking over to the break rooms couch.

"WAHAHA. ITS A LITTLE OLD BUT ITS HELLA FUNNY." Y/n chuckled.

~~~Professor POV~~~
I locked the door behind me as I entered my room, I slid to the ground putting my knees to my chest looking at the dirty wall.

"Too much to handle....way to much.." I mumbled as I felt water come to my eyes and I felt my lip quivering.

How could I possibly do this to Kiibo! To y/n! Why did I sign up for this..I got up and went over to my computer.

"I guess crying won't help." I mumbled.

~~Y/n POV~~

"Hey Kiibo, when was the last time you washed your hair?" I asked sitting on the couch next to Kiibo.

"WHY DO I SMELL BAD?!" Kiibo asked his face flushed with red.

"NO! It's just it looks a little...uh how do I say it nicely....crunchy..." I muffled.

"Well....maybe.....a month ago?" Kiibo said.

"No wonder...well.....can I wash it?" I asked.

"I don't see why not." Kiibo said getting up from the couch.

We both walked over to the bath tub and I instructed him to sit inside. He sat down awkwardly with his knees to his chest. I put my hair behind my ears and grabbed the shower head.

"How long can you be under water again?" I asked.

"Thirty minutes max." Kiibo said.

"Good enough for me." I said sitting behind him.

I turned on the water and drenched his hair with water. I grabbed the shampoo and turned off the water once his hair was wet and scrubbed his hair, massaging his head with my fingers as I washed him.

"Woah...bubbles...." Kiibo said popping the bubbles with his fingers.

"You act like a little kid." I giggled as I washed his head.

"You act like a Draco Malfoy fan girl." He mumbled.

"WHAT WHERE DID YOH LEARN THAT TERM?!" I shouted because of the heavy insult.

"Professor! He said that was a light hearted insult!" Kiibo stated.

"I WOULDN'T SAY LIGHT HEARTED.....I KNOW A FEW FAN GIRLS AND THEY ARE SCARY AS FUCK." I said turning the water back on and washing his hair.

"I hate it when professor tricks me..." Kiibo mumbled angrily.

"Forget about Draco malfoy, he's not important anyway." I said grabbing a towel and rubbing Kiibo's hair with it.

(I can hear angry draco fans already. )

"Alright! Woah! My hairs so fluffy!!" Kiibo said playing with his hair getting out of the bath.

"Damn it I got my shirt yet." I said looking down at my white shirt. SHIT WHITE SHIRT.

"Huh what's wrong?" Kiibo said as I covered my chest area and turned my back.

"NOTHING JUST GO OUTSIDE!" I awkwardly laughed.

He shrugged and walked out the bathroom.

After my shirt dried off I walked out to see Kiibo leaning against the wall.

"Wanna get some fresh air?" I asked.

"Sure!" Kiibo happily said .

We walked out to the park and I sat on a swing that was on top on the classic wood chip playground.

"If Professor knew you were outside only without your plates he would kill me." I said swinging

"I know...but I don't care if people find out about me. I can pass as human." Kiibo said.

"You can, I don't see why he worry's." I said swinging looking at my feet.

"You know what Y/n. I think I have to tell you something." Kiibo said nervously swinging.

"Hm? What Is it?" I asked looking at Kiibo.

He looked to his feet and had a serious expression.

"I think.....uh....I.....I....." Kiibo mumbled.

"I? I what?" I asked.

"I....uhm.....UH NEVERMIND." Kiibo shouted turning his swing around the other way to not face me.

"HEY!! IT SOUNDED LIKE SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!" I yelled.

"IT WASNT I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY I LIKE GUMI." Kiibo shouted.

"Gumi? Like the vocaloid? Yeah she's cool!" I giggled.

"Yeah very cool...."Kiibo said turning his head.

"Hey what do you think Professor is up too that is making him so busy?" I asked.

"Actually Im not sure." Kiibo said.

"What do you mean? He should tell you everything he's kinda like your dad." I sighed.

"I don't know he usually just slams the door in my face with 'if you don't have food don't knock on the door!' Lecture." Kiibo sadly said.

"That's so mean. I wonder what he's up too......he obviously doesn't want us knowing something." I adder.

"Yeah...." Kiibo sighed.

"IM GONNA GIVE THAT MOFO A CALL." I said getting off the swing angrily ringing Professor.

"Y/N NO HES BUSY!!" Kiibo said frantically moving his hands.

"Hello~~ if your not dying I swear I'm gonna hang up~~" Professor sung happily as he answered the phone.

"DONT HANG UP!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOUR HIDING FROM US THAT YOU HAVE TO ISOLATE YOURSELF FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD?!" I yelled loudly.

"BITCH ARE YOU IN PUBLIC SSSSHHH!!" Professor shouted.

Kiibo rubbed his temples annoyed.

"WELL YOUR ON SPEAKER. AND I KNOW YOUR HIDING SOMETHING." I yelled.

"WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING SHERLOCK HOLMES YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE" Professor said sarcastically.

"OH FUCK OFF." I yelled.

"Mommy what is that lady saying?"

"Sssh....yuki cover your ears!!" Said a mom holding the hand of her toddler walking a bit faster across the playground. 

"....one day....I am going to snap..and then you will never hear from me again...." Kiibo said embarrassed. 

"IM HANGING UP."

"DONT YOU DARE-"

Beeeep

~~professors POV~~

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm fighting for that girls life..." I said setting my phone down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.4K 38
Kiibo and Kokichi are friends, Kokichi being a shy and timid person, and Kiibo being a cold and rational person. Shuichi, an obsessive superfan of Da...
9.1K 342 14
This sets place in an au where the Damganronpa cast has their pregame personalities but their not crazy psychopaths and just dumb college students. h...
39K 1.2K 20
This is a post game AU of Danganronpa's third main game, DanganronpaV3 Killing Harmony. In this AU the characters were in a virtual world, which mean...
2.6K 90 4
[NON-KILLING GAME AU] Shuichi Saihara is attending his first year in Uni (College/University). (This means he's an adult, so obviously some dirty stu...