staring at the stars ||dwt x...

By brazzyonjahh

"π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ 𝑇𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝑀𝐸 𝐼𝑇 π‘Šπ΄π‘† πΊπ‘ˆπ‘π‘π΄ 𝐡𝐸 𝑂𝐾" You live alone and your best friends live far. you... More

|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||
|| 5 ||
|| 6 ||
|| 7 ||
|| 8 ||
|| 9 ||
|| 10 ||
|| 11 ||
|| 12 ||
|| 13 ||
|| 15 ||
|| 16 ||
|| 17 || ft alcohol
|| 18 ||
|| 19 ||
|| 20 ||
|| 21 ||
|| 22 ||
|| 23 ||
ll 24 ll
|| 25 ||
|| 26 ||
|| 27 ||
| | final / extra | | (tw)
read if you want!

|| 14 ||

923 21 9
By brazzyonjahh

after gogy walked into the hallway i sighed. will i keep that promise? idek, but i guess i can try for him.

about 30 minutes later the house was surprisingly still quite and i went on the roof hoping to get some clarity. i sighed on the roof top wondering what we all were gunna do for the next couple weeks we were together. and so far i didn't have feelings for nick. that was good i still liked clay, well at least i think so. i was kinda tired but have no idea where the boys were sleeping for all i know someone could be in my bed.

i heard the from door open. "oh her cars here" someone said. i looked over the edge of the roof and smiled, it was nick. "uh hi" i said looking at him from above. he got startled "whoa uh hi how-" he said confused. "are you joining me? or are you gunna go back and sleep since it's almost 11?" i giggled. he shook his head and climbed up.

"you missed it?" he asked "of course i did." i sighed while laying down on the hard yet semi comfortable roof. he did the same. "i missed this" he said looking over at me. "you don't even know." i said making eye contact.

his smile and his eyes they haven't changed one bit. i smiled at that. "you haven't changed one bit" "really?" his eye brows shifted. i nodded with a slight mhm. "netheir have you" he smiled back. "ok bud" "really you haven't it's only your hair." he chuckled. "yeah i know i've dyed it a couple times." i rolled my eyes.

"so how's it being here?" he asked. "absolute ass but it's gotten better since clays been around." i sighed looking back up at the shimmering light. "oh well uh nice i guess." he said doing the same.

we sat in comfortable silence for about 3 min just admiring each other's presence. "i missed you so fucking much." i sighed and rolled over so my head was on his chest. he started to play with my hair. he also sighed, "me too i was so sad and scared when you left." "really?" he nodded.

I could feel his heart racing.

nicks pov

I loved he so much, well as a friend i don't think more than that. but i wouldn't be surprised if i did like her she's just whoa you know? i'm talking to myself again. oh god. but you couldn't blame me i mean look at her. i wanted to go somewhere with her tomorrow like out. but i didn't know how to ask her. i shouldn't even be a big fucking deal. i mean like i'm her best friend so it wouldn't be weird.

"um you wanna go out tomorrow?"i asked taking a deep breath. "sure after i go out with clay." she nodded. "oh you and clay are going somewhere?" i asked and she gave me a mmhm.

Nah clay couldn't like her right. noo he barley even said anything to her when we got here. i mean he could possibly but not really any chances he did. he never really 'liked' people.

she got up, "i'm gunna go to bed and probably get a snake if i can. but i probably won't be asleep so if you need anything ask cleo" she said climbing off the roof. "really the cat?" i questioned. she nodded and went inside so i followed because i'm not trying to be out here alone. i heard her door close so she was in her room.

since me and george came early we didn't really have a room. so i ended up on the couch because clay george were in the other room. and george was on the floor. asleep like always. when is he ever awake to be honest.

~kiaras pov~

*ding*
who tf is texting me this early? it's literally 11:00am. i checked my phone.

Clay:)
get up we're leavingggg:D

me
fineee🙄

i slowly rolled out of bed almost tripping over my blankets that have fallen. and put on this outfit i thought it was cute.

and i yawned walking into the living room. they all looked at me like they have never seen a girl just wake up with her hair messy.

"what?" i glared at them. "oh uh nothing" george said turning around. i slowly backed up at went into the bathroom to fix up my hair also brushed my teeth. and i put it in a messy bun because honestly i didn't have time for this. and after i walked back out into the living room i at with them at the counter.

"morning" nick said "morning" i said placing my head on the counter and looking at clay. "wow you got up fast." he chuckled. "shut up you woke me up" i rolled my eyes. "you gunna eat" george said moving one of his eyebrows. i sighed "no....not now" i said not making eye contact. "ok we will be back" clay said walking out the door i followed about to close it but then cleo.... "nick feed cleo too i forgot" i said closing the door.

I hoped in clay jeep and shut the door. "wooo can't wait for this coffee" i yelled. he looked at me and smiled "ok dunkin then we will get everyone a donut and later Chinese food" i nodded as we pulled off into the street.

guys i might not me uploading for awhile i think i'm getting my phone taken today sooo yeahhh but i promise i'll upload a lot once i get it back💃🏽 bc i didn't do anything to deserve it getting taken soooo😃yeahhh btw my trumpies why? why r u doing this. and uhhh yeah😎 see you later💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.3K 52
Clay has always dreamt of going into the army, but there was only one thing stopping him from doing what he loved. After figuring out he was gay and...
4.1K 182 22
George and Dream have been friends for so long that their flirting usually doesn't faze either of them anymore. Until Dream confesses his feelings fo...
944 43 17
I left you for Taylor Swift ;) Y/n confesses to Clay (dream), one is lost, one tries to forget. A sister suddenly appear, what happens to their long...
7.1K 126 33
π’—π’Šπ’…π’†π’ π’π’π’ˆ ( 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── you thought the story was over, you are wrongly mistaken. clay is finally getting able to...