Searching for Chill Vibes

By DatAss

The summer back from a university is weird. Summer is technically an adult and has to deal with the transitio... More

Searching for Chill Vibes
Chapter 2: Summer Nights
Chapter 3: Misguided Emotions
Chapter 4: Searching....
Chapter 5: Nobody Knows
Chapter 6: Maybe I'm Sorry
Chapter 7: All This Time
Chapter 8: Am I Wrong
Chapter 9: Trying to Reason With Hurricane Season
Chapter 10: On My Mind
Chapter 11: Perspective
Chapter 12: Don't Think About it too Much
Chapter 13: When the Rain Comes Down
Chapter 14: Little Talks
Chapter 15: Moonlight
Chapter 16: Help Me Lose My Mind
Chapter 17: Maybe We're Just Sleepwalkin'
Chapter 18: There Was Enough Rest
Chapter 19: Don't You Worry, I'll Be Fine
Chapter 20: Be Okay

Chapter 21: Have I've Found You?

214 13 1
By DatAss

Chapter 21

Summer's P. O. V.

I haven't seen Avery for days and it's bothering me more than it should. She hasn't even been showing up and watching me practice anymore.

Once I finished my set, I dragged myself out of the pool and strode toward my duffel bag and dry towel. But, from the corner of my eyes, I could see my coach standing and conversing quite freely with a man beside him. Gripping my towel, I continued to watch the two as I dried my damped hair. Suddenly, the stranger's eyes swung toward me and I flinched and stared else where.

In a quick haste, I grabbed my duffel bag and quicken my paste toward the locker room.

Stepping outside in the crisp winter air, I adjusted the strap to my bag and took off in the direction of my dorms.

"Summer! Wait up!" My coach called from behind me.

"Yea, Harris?" I answered back and faced his direction.

"Your dad finally did it! The man I was talking to, is a scout from the USA Olympic swim team!" My coach squealed in excitement.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Yes! I'm so happy for you! He seemed real excited to see more of your swimming too!" Harris gasped and place his hands on my shoulders.

"When? How?" I uttered.

"I don't know how, but he showed up today and completely unannounced," Harris explained.

"I don't know how to react."

"Don't, just be happy it finally happened," Harris said and dropped his hands from my shoulders.

"Well, go call your dad. Tell him about today and get some rest. The scout wants to see you first thing tomorrow morning," Harris stated and grinned wildly at my flabbergasted expression.

"Okay. See ya tomorrow."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't pop a lid on my excitement and I nearly ran toward Avery's dorm. My bag thudded against my back as I made a brisk jog toward the dorms. Taking steps two at a time, I pounded my fist against the door and impatiently waited for someone to answer. Finally, the door creaked open and I peered inside.

"Avery? Is that you?" I called out.

"Yea," she mumbled as she opened the door and slowly rubbed her eyes.

A lavish grin stretched across my face and I grasped Avery and pulled her in a tight embrace.

"It's early," she groaned against my shoulder, but quickly returned the hug.

"It finally happened!" I gasped and my zeal reached new heights, solely because I got to share this with Avery.

"What?" she asked and pulled back to stare at me.

"I'm being scouted for the Olympic team!"

"Serious?" she nearly wheezed and gazed wide eyed at me.

My grinned broaden and Avery's face became a blurry watery mess. She reached forward and swiped her fingers underneath my eyes. Grasping her forearms, I pressed my forehead against her's and I just smiled.

"Wow," she breathed, "I'm dating an Olympic athlete," she muttered and she bashfully grinned.

"No yet, I still have to impress the scout and place a certain time during the trails and than there's that..." I rambled on, but stopped and my cheeks started to hurt from smiling.

"Gosh," Avery mumbled, "I love seeing that smile," she breathed out.

My eyes nearly glued shut when my smile couldn't grow any wider.

Through out the morning, I couldn't leave Avery's side. After our moment eased into comfortable silence, she had mumbled about it being too early and trudged back toward her room. I happily followed her and dropped my workout bag by the door and instantly curled myself onto her bed. Avery glanced at me, but a smirk graced her lips and she laid out beside me. I opened my arms and Avery slowly adjusted herself so that her head is placed on my bicep and her arms latch around my torso.

"You smell like chlorine," she teased.

"Shut up," I huffed and embarrassingly buried my face into her hair.

"But, I love it, it's a part of you," she commented and I could vaguely hear her inhale.

"Maybe it's your sweater," she mumbled into my shoulder and soothingly rubbed her nose against the skin of my neck.

I sighed, but sat up, grasped the hem of my sweater, and tugged it off. I tossed it at Avery and laughed when fell directly on her head.

"Better," I joked and my chest grew light when Avery threw the sweater aside and glared at me.

Quickly, I ruffled her bright hair and eventually started running my fingers through the soft strands. I stopped and gradually met her gray colored eyes. She's intense and her stare is hazy and distanced. I dropped my hands and gripped her biceps and leaned forward and press a lazy kiss against her mouth.

"Summer," she breathes softly and quickly the kiss deepens and my senses heighten as she returns the same intensity.

Moving a hand from her arm to her chest, I roughly push Avery back against the bed and languidly straddle her waist. Her back arches and those hips lift and rotate in quick and repetitive patterns. Hastily, my hand trails down her side and easily slip inside her pajama pants and I feel nothing but a mild temperature heat my skin.

Woah...she's not pushy and simply letting me do what I want. Alex, by now she would have pushed me on my back and had her way with me. Avery...she's just responding to everything.

"Summer," she pants and her hips lift and suddenly my hand is engulfed in fire.

"You're warm," and my voice trembles and heaves.

It happens and Avery is beneath me: quivering and breathing harshly. Her back arches, she tosses her head back and releases a deep throaty whine. Dropping my head down, our foreheads connect and she stares fixedly at me and her eyes are alive and wild.

Lazily, I kiss her and quicken my paste with my hand and keep in sync with her overly sensitive body. Her fingers twist in my hair and she's pulling me closer and completely dominating the kiss. I groan when she grabs my shirt and hikes her fingers under the material and nails are digging into my skin as they travel higher.

Gosh...this is glorious. Avery's so warm and her caress is inviting and welcoming. Her touch is more curious than predatory and painful. Those hands wander over my skin and simply explore and consume me.

"Summer," Avery pants and she pulls her hands away from my bare skin and clamps a tight grip onto my shoulders.

Carelessly, Avery is gripping the hem of her tee and swiftly pulling the fabric off her body. Time crawls and my ministrations slow as I lazily gaze at the bared torso before me. Avery has this foreign glint appearing in her eyes and her face becomes distorted. With one free hand I groove my nails into the tanned skin and lift my hand upwards.

"Why did you stop?" she breathes hazily and her eyes squeezed shut and she squirmed and shifted her body every few seconds.

I want this to be slow, I think before I continue.

I pump my fingers faster and she's throws her head to the side and groaning into the fabric of the pillow. Sighing in frustration, I leaned down and start nipping the exposed side of her neck. Eventually, I moved in rhythm with her and my mind grew blank and my thoughts grew clouded and crazed. Avery's slim legs drew around my waist and hooked her arms around my neck and smashed our bodies together.

"Gosh..." She whined in a trembling voice, her head lifting, "oh my god," and her hands grasped my forearms.

Stop thinking about Alex. She demanded not wanted.

Avery's body grew increasingly tense and the grip around my arms will surely leave bruises. Her back lifted and arched and several soft moans left her lips and I helped her ride out her orgasm and she eased back onto the bed and threw an arm across her face. Lazily, I laid my head on her chest and I vaguely hear her heart thumping strongly against my ear. Her chest rapidly rose and dropped and I can feel fresh beads of sweat against my cheek.

"Summer?" Avery called out from above me.

Quickly, I lifted my head and gazed up at her, "what?"

She reached forward and her fingers crawled and weaved into my hair and she tugged my head upwards. Roughly, our lips collided and she hugged me tightly.

"Aren't you tired?" I mumbled against her mouth.

"Yea," she replied and hastily removed her limbs from around my body.

Avery slid off the bed and discarded her the rest of her clothing and she stepped into the closet. My eyes wandered and my face grew unbearably hot as I tried not to look at her naked behind. Silently, I shuffled off the bed and quietly creep behind her and held my hands out. The palm of my hands met the bare skin of her hips, than deeply trailing along her lower stomach and my hands knotting together as I pulled her tightly along me.

"Back off," she joked, but I felt the touch of her nails skim along my knuckles.

"Put some clothes on," I whispered into her ear and I slowly hugged her tightly, before letting go and stepping backwards.

Avery chuckled softly, but made no protest as she grabbed fresh undergarments and clean pajamas. Gradually large amounts of her dark skin disappeared as she adorned gray sweats and a large hoodie. Her bare feet padded soundlessly against the carpet as she strolled back to her bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea, I just needed clothes on," she mumbled and sat on the bed.

Randomly, a smiled rippled across her face and I just stared.

"Summer, you sure know how to make a person forget a thing or two," she uttered and shoved a hand through her unkempt hair.

I smiled and agreeably nodded my head well flashing my eyes toward her.

"Why'd you change your clothes?" I asked as I seated myself next to her.

She shrugged, "I dunno, I just hate the smell," Avery admitted.

"That's new," I commented and then I leaned forward and pressed my nose at the crook of her neck and languidly inhaled her scent, "but it's different," I mumbled.

"Well, at least I don't smell like a pool," she joked and I could feel her neck move as she laughed.

"Honestly, I don't have the faintest idea what I smell like."

"Like chlorine and laundry detergent," Avery answered and her face pressed on top of my head.

"I guess," I whispered before I pressed my mouth against a visible vein and proceed to bite at the skin.

"I feel thoroughly...fucked," Avery announced.

"That's great," I replied and lifted my head up.

"Was it different?" She asked.

"Yup, completely."

"How so?"

"I thought you hated when I compared you two?" I pointed out and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I know, but I want to know," she answered and glanced at me.

"Honestly, I never really enjoyed sex and that's why I never had the need to always sexually touch you or tried forcing you into an awkward situation," I explained.

"But, besides that, I want to know. Was this different?"

Silence followed and Avery frowned, "was it?"

Reluctantly, I answered, "yea."

"How so?" She persisted.

"Alex liked to fuck," I mumbled, "she hated taking the paste slow. I mean she would always just show up and simply fucked me."

"Was it good?"

"You really wanna know," I uttered and furrowed my eyebrows in discomfort.

Avery nodded her head, "just say it."

"The stuff leading up to it wasn't enjoyable, but the orgasms were great," I admitted.

Avery stood up from the bed and moved toward the window. I heard her sigh and her arms crossed over her chest and her shoulders dropped.

"Serious?"

"I'm being honest."

"I'm not mad, but if the sex was so great. Why'd you leave?"

"Because," I mumbled and stood up from the bed, "Alex wouldn't leave her boyfriend and I ended it. I ended my relationship with her before I got involved with you."

I stopped behind her and once again wounded my arms around her waist. I slid my hands across her lower stomach and underneath the large hoodie. Avery shivered, then her back arched, and her fingers knotted and intertwined into the skin of my arms.

"Did you miss it?" Avery whispered and her breath hitched when I lifted one hand upwards and lowering the other hand.

"I don't," I murmur in her ear.

The hoodie hiked higher when I grooved my fingers deeply into the contours of her stomach and rib cage. Carefully, I eased my hand pass the hem of her sweats and underwear. Avery hissed and threw her head back as I gradually moved my hand up and down. I clutched her side and tried to steady her quivering body as she began to jerk her hips in rhythm with my hand. Suddenly, Avery grasped my hand and pulled it away from her sweats and stepped away from me.

"Damn," she wheezed and she palmed her forehead as she tried to subside her restless breathing.

"Sorry," I mumbled and my voice sounded hoarse and scratchy.

Avery faced me, "not like that," she uttered, "I want to be near you."

I nodded my head in understanding, "alright."

Avery stepped toward me in two long strides and she's gripping the bottom of my tee shirt and pulling it off my torso. Languidly, I latched my hands onto her waist and pulled her closer. Avery smiled and shuffled forward which caused me to fall backwards and land on the bed with Avery toppling on top of me. She gradually lowered her head and those lips landed on my chest. Sneakily, her fingers clutched the hem of my workout pants and she wrenches away the offending clothing.

"What about your clothes?" I asked as she lifted her head and latches her mouth onto my neck.

Avery only shrugged and continued to leisurely kiss my neck and caress my heated skin. Eventually, I saw Avery tug at her sweats and she lowered them down her legs and kicked her feet to completely remove the garment.

"Your slow," I commented and then laughed when Avery pinched my side.

But I let her explore and adjust to my body. Still, she's taking too long and I'm growing frustrated by the minute.

Hurriedly, I slide my hands under her hoodie and snake my fingers upwards.The fabric moves and I ease the pullover off her body. Avery's gleaming hair falls and lands effortlessly on her shoulders and she reaches up and combs her hair away from her eyes. Avery shuffles about and somehow she grips my ankles and languidly drags my legs open and she guides herself between them. Gradually, I bit my lower lip and held myself back and simply let Avery explore herself. 

She drops her hand on my thigh and guides her fingers upwards. Slowly and leisurely her nails dig into my skin as she eases those fingers higher and higher. Finally, her hand meets between my legs and I groaned in contentment. Awkwardly, her hand moves up and down, but theres still some stimulation. My body is trembling and my muslces are quivering quite amazingly.

"Avery," I panted and I lifted myself in a slight angle and I grasped Avery's wrist.

She stops and her eyes connect with my, "what?"

Silently, I tugged her forward and her body mashed perfectly with mine. Once again her hand is between my legs, but I start shifting my hips and everything becomes so much more exciting. This elicts a low moan from Avery and she's moving her hand and her hips.

"Better," I sigh loudly.

Soon, I wrap my arms around her neck and she buries her head into the junction of my shoulder.

I hold her close and this almost seems normal and healthy.

Almost.

But it lasts and I'm breathing heavily and groaning till my throat is sore and my voice is raw. I come and almost everything seems normal.

Finally, I've found you Avery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 0 32
Teagan is entering her Senior year and she's not exactly in the best shape. The past summer was spent helping her best friend get over a break-up whi...
160K 3.7K 43
With her first year finished, Akko prepares to go home for summer vacation. However, when Diana invites her to stay with her over the summer, Akko ha...
866 41 10
Sometimes accidents can turn into something beautiful. Danielle's last year of high school and she wants to go all out! What to do when you're a youn...
427 18 19
Avery is starting her senior year of high school. She's the typical quiet kid who is rarely noticed. This year, that all changes. Stacy, the pretties...