The Result of our Legacy

By DeliciousChaos

Adrian moves to Tokyo for a new life; only to come across a group of strange men. After losing his family to... More

New Start
Painful Memories
Visions
The Trip
Fresh Start
Side Job
Trapped
Lover's passion
DayDream
First Day In Hell
Fighting Chance
Faithful Partner
Goodbye
Wagers
Dinner Dates
What's love?
Bad Dream
Ex Boyfriend Fights
Date Night
What if?
Finally
Dance Time (PART 1)
Dance Time part 2
Bedtime Stories
Breaking Me
I do..n't
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Soon Title Change)
Chapter 34
(Hiatus)
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Untitled Part 40
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter Part 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Forgiveness and Trouble

17 1 0
By DeliciousChaos

"Fuck it hurts.." I stood in front of the mirror; watering dripping down my body. I was gripping the sides of the sink till my hands were numb. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't focus on anything but that. "Gr..ay..!" My voice was drowned by the shower. I reached for the door handle but met the floor instead as I blacked out.

*Grayson POV*

As I was washing the dirty sheets, I heard a thud from upstairs. At first I thought maybe he dropped something in the shower but it sounded too heavy to be a shampoo bottle. I dropped everything and bolted for the stairs. I tripped over the last step causing my knee to hit the ground but I ignored the pain and continued to the bathroom. As I opened the door, Adrian was on the ground unresponsive. 

"Addy! No..please..Addy!" I checked his pulse and a sweet relief hit my face. He still had a pulse and it appeared that he was still breathing. I checked for any other indicators that could've caused for him to faint. I turned him on his side and noticed the massive bruising appearing on his back. It wasn't like that during their time together earlier so maybe he hit it against something in the shower. I peered inside and turned off the water.  I couldn't find anything that would cause him to hurt himself. Igrabbed a towel and dried him off before slipping him into sweats and a t-shirt.
"G..r.ay. what..t.ha.p."
"Shh just relax. I have a doctor coming to check on you."
I made sure to watch him over him until his personal doctor arrived. He checked over Adrian and found nothing internally wrong. He was concerned for the bruising and had asked to apply this cream every two hours for a week.
"He will just fine. If it worsens call me."
I nodded.
Tricia and Eden arrived shortly after since I texted them the incident. More like that Adrian just accidentally hurt his back.

*knock* *Knock*

"Come in." 

"Oh hey Grayson, How is he?"

"He is doing alright, still in pain but overall good." I couldn't tell her that he passed out in the bathroom. It would just worry her. 

"That's good, let me know first thing when he wakes. I need to speak with you both."

"Of course, I'll sleep on the couch if you want me too."

"I appreciate you doing this for him. As long as nothing "interesting" happens you can stay in here. I'll bring some blankets."

"Thank you Tricia. I'll let you know." She nodded and closed the door heading off to her own room. 

A couple more hours passed and I was standing along the window; keeping an eye on him. 

That was until a certain person decided to throw rocks at the window. Anger was the only thing I felt seeing this asshole's face. I opened the window and glared down. "Fuck off Devon."

"I need to talk to you." 

Me? You'd think the last person he would want to talk to would be me. 

"Me? Thought you'd be here for Adrian. Plus why would I even want to speak with you."

"No, he doesn't want to see me, and it would be better for both of us if I don't see him. It's important."

Maybe he had a point. I shut the window and went straight for the door, Adrian was still asleep. He looked okay since the medicine was helping with the pain. Adrian was crying in his sleep and it was hard to watch him like that. I kissed his forehead and headed outside. I shut the front door quietly and turned the corner seeing Devon leaning against the building.

"What did you want to discuss?"

Devon looked paler than usual up close since before. "I need to tell you something, but I want to make sure that whatever happens you dont think different of him.

"What do you mean?"

Devon flicked the bud of his cigarette to the ground and sighed.

"Adrian and I had sex the other day. I thought maybe if I tried to get with him it would change his mind. But I'm never going to the one he wants now. I saw how happy he was with you and I can't compete with that. I hope you always make him that happy."

Devon was hit in the jaw as Grayson was furious. "You have been fucking him!!?"

"Look man, I just said..." I wanted to punch him again but it wasn't worth it.

"You disgust me Devon. You do nothing but ruin other people's view on love. I'm still trying to mend Adrian's broken heart and here you are telling me that not even a few days ago, you guys fucked?"

I can't believe this...

Devon sighed again and spit the blood from his mouth to the ground. "I never wanted to hurt him. It was just hard to explain my situation to him. Whether or not he tells you the full story is up to him. Adrian left that day to be with you. He was upset with himself for even spending those moments together."

I watched Devon walk off with his head to the ground. He definitely looked different this time as if he was sick. "What's wrong with you?!"

Devon disappeared from view leaving me pissed more than ever.

ADRIAN POV

The next morning it was already raining out. The sound of it pounding against the roof and window. Sleep was all I wanted until I felt a strong pull on the blankets. The cold air in the room surrounding my body. "Ugh...Gray..." My voice was deep and raspy. 

"Adrian it's your favorite Aunt Tricia. If you get up, I'll give you a ride to school today. I wish you didn't have to go.

"Tricia I wanted to finish the year. What happened is over, I feel better." I stretched before sitting up in the bed.

"Adrian just reconsider it please. I don't want to make another trip to the ER."

"Tricia, I promise you. There will be no more hospital trips."

She gave me the uh huh face before closing the door. I wish I knocked on wood.

I looked around the room and noticed Grayson's belongings gone that were here last night were gone. "Did he leave in the middle of the night?"

I picked up my phone to check for calls or messages and there was nothing. Maybe I'll just message to see if he was gonna take me to school.

6:30 AM 

Hey babe, Are you still going to take me to school today?

6:45 AM 

Uh, Is everything alright?"

I had begun to worry. Grayson always answered my texts. Did I say something wrong? 

"Adrian! Come on, you need to eat!"

I sighed before putting on a hoodie and clean sweats. My hair was an absolute mess but I didn't have enough time to fix it. I had to be at school by 7:15am.

"Coming!" I rushed downstairs and as I turned the corner, Tricia set down a plate of eggs and bacon. "Eat and you can take my keys and drive to school."

"Did Grayson not show up?" 

"Sorry sweetie, he left early this morning. Said something about having to help his father."

"Oh ok, well thanks but I'd rather walk."

"Oh no you are not a walking kid. Either I embarrass you and take you myself or you drive."

I decided to not fight her with it and snagged the keys with a couple slices of bacon. She recently purchased a new vehicle. Surprised she even let me drive it since it was a gift from Grayson's father. She hosted a party for him and even won over a special guest. when she brought it home her first words were "Adrian isn't allowed to drive this." I guess she changed her mind.
"Hey mister! You better text me when you arrive to school!"
"I will! Thank you!"
Tricia smiled and waved me goodbye.

I started up the car and plugged in the aux cord. After scrolling through songs; I found one I wanted to listen to. I'm glad I had gotten my license before moving here.

The drive was relaxing until I reached the school parking lot and noticed Grayson's car parked in its normal spot. So maybe he just didn't see my text yet?

"I thought he was helping his father?" I thought to myself. I slung the strap of the bookbag over my shoulder and locked the car. The key shoved in my pocket as I approached a few friends who arrived at the same time. 

"Hey Adrian! OMG!" Alice was a new student who helped me with a science project even though he didn't really need the help. 

"Hey, nice to see you all again." Alice and the other 2 students came in for a group hug. "What did I miss?"

Alice smiled as she pulled out her agenda and let me copy down the missing assignments for the last few days. Tricia had gotten the rest I missed at the end of each week and helped me finish them so I wasn't too far behind.  "You didn't miss much but you should def talk to the teachers for extra credit. Oh and Adrian, the other kids here feel horrible for what happened. Everyone thought you were dead. The ones that beat you up were expelled two days after the incident."

"Uh..I..well...I'm alive. I don't remember much. But besides that do you guys know where Grayson is?"

Alice shrugged as she placed her agenda back into the bag. Holden raised his shoulders as well. Kendall pointed toward the entrance of the building. I followed her finger to the direction and noticed Grayson speaking with DEVON! 

"That's odd, I'll see you all later." I rushed over to the doors almost tripping over my own feet. "Grayson!" I shouted but he seemed to not hear. 

I reached the doors and both of the guys looked over to me. I was catching my breath and the minute our eyes locked both were pissed. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't know, is there?"

Grayson's voice was firm and harsh. 

"Gray? What happened?'

Grayson huffed and turned going into the school. Devon looked down at me and sighed.

"I guess that Grayson is uh done with you."

"Devon? I don't understand??"

"Grayson and I had a heart to heart last night."

"What? I never.." Devon got closer and spoke in my ear. "He knows about us."

My face went red as I was beyond nervous that Grayson found out.

"Devon what the hell!!"

"What, he needed to know."

"No..I was going to tell him everything. What did you say to him?"

"That we screwed around but you left because you loved Grayson."

"Fuck you Devon.."

"Already did, but nice try. Enjoy the engagement."

Devon walked inside proud of himself. I stood on the steps shaking and trying to fight the tears. I put myself in this situation and damn straight was I going to fix it. 

I wiped away the tears that did fall and went to class before the bell rang. Luckily I didn't have class with either. Math went by like a breeze and I was able to catch up. The next two periods also went the same and relieved a lot of school stress. Soon enough I'd have to face Grayson and history showed its ugly face. The second I entered the class I wanted to leave. Grayson was facing and talking to another guy. Both were close and laughing. I just went on and took my seat a few seats behind them. I took out my books and started to write down the assignments off the board. Grayson noticed me sitting behind as his buddy pointed it out. I have to admit, it did suck. I did my best through the hour, messing with the ring on my finger. It left a scar on my heart and felt like an empty promise. Towards the end of the class, Mr. Harrison let us use it as a study hall. This was my chance to speak with Grayson. I gathered my stuff up and found an open space next to them. 

"Hey Gray, mind if we can talk please?"

"Excuse me but who are you?"

The boy turned and looked annoyed. "I'm his.." I wanted to finish the sentence but the looked Grayson gave sent the hopes I had crashing down. "Friend.."

"Oh well, uh I'll leave you to be. Be back sexy." 

The boy left to use the restroom. I took the empty seat and anxiety took over. "Um..I wanted to talk to you about everything."

"What about it? The fact you cheated on me and hid it. Or maybe was it that you didn't tell me the full story of you and Devon. As much as I hate to admit it, Devon does care about you enough to come around all the time. Like last night."

"Grayson...please..I'm so sorry. I do love you. Alot. I want to be with you forever. Devon doesn't mean anything to me." 

"So having sex with him doesn't mean anything?" Grayson grew very annoyed and gripped his pencil. 

"I uh..I..don't know..but I never lied when I said I love you."

"Those eight letter words mean more to me than you understand. I've never said those to anybody I've been in a relationship with. And I knew it was too good to be true. I want my ring back Adrian. I trusted you and you broke that trust."

"Grayson please...Don't.."

"I'm sorry. Adrian, you need to figure your shit out before being with someone."

"I see." I looked down and handed him the ring before excusing myself to leave the classroom. I continued to walk until I left the building and entered the car. I never screamed so loud. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The tears flooded the memories. I really was alone. I started the car but as I backed out of the parking spot a man and woman approached the car. They were in dark cloaks and started knocking on the windows. The car then started to jerk like crazy and stall. Panic set in and I tried to dial for 911 but my phone was glitching. "HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP!!"

The man smirked and slammed his fist into the car door, ripping it completely off the car itself. "Hello Adrian." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 955 15
It wasn't supposed to go like this. Life sucks. That's just reality. The fairy-tale's lie, prince charming doesn't actually show. And the abused teen...
25.5K 1.6K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
727K 30.6K 58
As an angel of love, Hadraniel "Adrian" Stars doesn't really know how to do his job properly. His parents being the King and Queen of the Angels Asso...
37.6K 1.5K 51
Akira, a boy who has issues at home has a crush on a boy from school that he's been watching since he was a child, Luca has never noticed him before...