๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘ | STILES...

By bellasweetwriting

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ. ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š , ๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข... More

[ cast ]
[ one ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
[ f o r t y s i x ]
[ f o r t y s e v e n ]
[ f o r t y e i g h t ]
[ f o r t y n i n e ]

[ t w e n t y o n e ]

3.2K 109 65
By bellasweetwriting

t w e n t y o n e
t h e w i n t e r f o r m a l

"NOTHING'S WRONG, I JUST HAVE A LOT ON MY MIND," was the thing Allison said to Lydia as they got up the escalator.

"You could smile at least," told Lydia to the girl. "Ever heard of the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could fall in love with your smile'?" She asked mockingly. "Smile, Allison," she insisted as they stepped out of the escalator. "I'm buying you a dress."

"And I'll help." When Amelia appeared in front of there, Allison jumped in her place. "Why? Did you guys really think I would miss picking up dresses for the formal?"

"How did you know we were here?" Was the thing Allison said, making Lydia look at her confused.

"I invited her," informed the strawberry blonde. "Did something happen between you too?"

Amelia shook her head, being perfectly able to hear what Allison whispered.

"Not yet."

After a few minutes of looking at dresses, Amelia parted ways with Lydia, walking towards Allison.

The hunter got scared again, and Amelia decided to work more on the being terrifying and scaring people issue.

"Did you find the piece of the game you were missing?" Asked Amelia as she looked at the dresses. "By your reaction, I think you did."

"My aunt told me what Derek is," informed Allison, making Amelia smirk. "What you are..."

"And what am I exactly?" Questioned Amelia as she turned around. "Knowing your aunt, she probably told you I'm a psycho bitch who's trying to kill her."

"You got part of it right..." Allison admitted. "She didn't say you were trying to kill her. But the psycho bitch part is mostly true."

"Remember what I told you the other day? At the woods?" Allison was too afraid to nod. "I told you that I would support you whoever is that you care about. So, I'm gonna tell you what I know, since I want you to trust me." Amelia cleared her throat. "Your aunt is a killer. So is your dad. They have killed hundreds of werewolves over the years and they won't stop. They play with them, they think everything is a little game. Well, it's not. You are not too late to change the rules Allison. You can join me, and we can stop them."

"You are talking about betraying and killing my family..."

"Ah, that's an Argent thought right there. Killing and stopping is two different things Allison. Killing won't make things better, it would only create hate and vengeance," explained the girl. "Just because something has fangs and shiny eyes means that it's bad. Sometimes, the scarier things are the ones that look completely normal."

Amelia looked down at the dresses before picking one, giving it to her.

"I like this one for you. It's nice, your color also."

"Thanks..." whispered Allison, really not knowing what to say.

The girl looked down to the bracelet she once gave her before looking back up, smiling.

"You and I are similar Allison... We like to think beyond."

Before Amelia walked away, she looked to the side, noticing that Stiles was there, at the perfume section.

She cleared her throat, making him jump and almost drop the bottle. Amelia chuckled.

"What are you doing?" She asked him as he scoffed, trying to come up with a lie, but nothing came up. "You are checking on me, aren't you?"

"Yeah..." he admitted. "I dropped Lizzie over at the hospital so Melissa can watch her. I had to come up with a pretty good excuse as to why I couldn't just drive her home. Said that she had a project on... hospitals."

"Sweet," whispered the girl, smiling. "And why did you feel the need to check up on me?"

"Well," he said, looking around, "the Alpha's out there, so are the Argents and your dad... that's too many people wanting you dead so I figured... I'll keep an eye on you, make sure you don't get hurt."

"Right..." she murmured, trying to hide her smile.

"So, did you pick up a dress?"

"I'm not going to the winter formal," let him know, making Stiles raise his eyebrows.

"Amelia Sealgair, the girl that since third grade has planned her prom perfectly and insisted that Leonardo DiCaprio would be her date, "the girl laughed at the memory, "isn't going to the formal?"

"I... I don't know!"

"You use to take vals dance classes till you were nine so you could prepare to dance with Leo when you win prom queen." The girl closed her eyes in embarrassment, pulling the sleeves of her sweater up and hiding her blushed cheeks with them. Stiles looked adorable. "How can't you possibly not go?"

"Maybe I'm not that shallow anymore."

"Nah, I don't believe you. Under that terrifying supernatural hunter shell, there's still Amelia Sealgair, prettiest and shallowest girl in school." The girl laughed.

"Well... I don't have money to buy a dress," pointed out the girl. "I'm in a fight with my dad so he won't take a picture of me on the doorstep with my date and, oh! That's right... nobody asked me."

"Nobody asked you to the formal?" Questioned Stiles in disbelief and the girl nodded. "How's that possible?"

"Are you trying to make me feel even more pathetic than I already feel?"

Stiles quickly shook his head quickly, trying to correct what he said.

"I mean... What I meant was... How is it possible that no guy asked you out... when you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen?"

She couldn't help but to blush, proceeding to stare at her feet. She never felt this nervous, and she couldn't believe Stiles was the one making her nervous instead of the other way around.

"Let me take you," he offered, making her look up. "Yeah, I'll take you to the dance and... I'll buy you a dress. Like the one from the scrapbook."

"How did you know I have a scrapbook with my perfect prom planned?"

"You used to show it to me when we were kids," the guy told her. "You used to tell me that you wanted to be a princess."

"I feel so embarrassed right now," she admitted in a whisper. "Would you really take me to the formal?"

"Yeah," he said. "I would take you anywhere you want, Ames."

The girl bit her lip, chuckling a bit. She turned around to look at the dresses before letting out a really girly shriek, surprising Stiles completely.

"I knew you still had the shallow princess in you," he said as she felt the fabric of the dresses.

"Oh, she never left," she whispered, smiling widely. "I want all of them..."

Stiles raised his eyebrows. "I've never seen you smile this much and it's kinda freaking me out."

The girl kept smiling widely before looking back at the dresses, being interrupted by Lydia who appeared next to her.

"Are you going?" Amelia nodded.

"Stiles just asked me."

The two girls let out a high-pitched shriek before they started looking at the dresses. Stiles opened his eyes widely, really not knowing what did he get himself into.

• • •

Stiles parked his jeep outside Scott's house. Melissa and Lizzie had helped Amelia get ready, and now, she truly felt like a princess.

"Can I let you in on a little secret?" Amelia asked her younger sister and she nodded. "Princesses... are their own knight."

"What do you mean?"

The girl put her hair to the side, revealing to Lizzie where she hid her dagger.

"Cool," said the girl, making Amelia chuckle. "Why were we never close?"

"What do you mean?" Amelia asked her as she accommodated her hair, looking at herself in the mirror.

"When we were little, you never let me play with you and your friends, and when we grew up, you started hanging out with Lydia, then becoming rebellious and... kissing random guys at the beach." Amelia raised her eyebrows. She couldn't believe her sister felt that way about her. "How come I was always a step behind you?"

"Well... you were never behind, you were on the right track... I grew up too fast, Liz, faster than I should. I started trying things that I wasn't supposed to try this early, and leaving behind the things I was supposed to do. I really don't feel like a teenager anymore and actually, I hadn't even think of going to the formal until Stiles asked me. And I'm sorry you thought you couldn't get close to me. I have been told I'm a shallow princess."

"You are," she said, making her chuckle, "but you're still my sister."

"Please, stay fourteen forever. As soon as you reach fifteen and high school, I'm gonna lose the chance of being your big sister."

"Oh, I was always the most mature." The girl rolled her eyes. Amelia watched her and her sister on the mirror next to the other. She was almost as tall as she was, and that's when she realized... her sister was growing up. She wasn't little anymore.

She was a woman.

"Amelia! Stiles is here!" Yelled Melissa from downstairs and both girls looked at each other.

"We're are you going to hide your bow and arrows in that dress?" Her sister asked and Amelia pointed at her normal bag. "You are not taking that."

"Why not?"

"It's gonna ruin your outfit! For being a shallow princess you are not doing a great job." Lizzie gave her the bag before raising her eyebrows. "Leave it in the jeep with some sneakers. If something happens, just change."

"Thank you, Lizzie," the girl whispered before running downstairs, excited.

The girl saw her hazel-eyed crush as she stood with a suit and a tie at the door, the guy gasping when he saw her.

"You look... beautiful," was the thing he said, making her blush. "Like in the scrapbook."

The girl chuckled before getting downstairs, giving her digital camera to Melissa with a smile.

"Could you please take us a picture?" The woman nodded and Amelia stood next to Stiles as he hugged her by the waist.

"Smile!"

They both smiled as the flash left the camera. Melissa gave it back to the girl and they both looked at each other, ready to go.

"You really look amazing." He told her as he held the door of the jeep open for her. He ran to the other side of the car and got in, closing the door behind him. "You brought your bow?"

"What?" She said. "You said it yourself: there's a lot of people trying to kill me. I won't take my chances."

• • •

Stiles parked the jeep outside the school, and opened the door for her to get out.

They both walked in holding hands. Amelia could feel that Stiles was nervous by the way his hand was shaking. She smiled at the before dragging him to the center of the dance floor, dancing with him to the upbeat music.

"You okay?" She asked him as she kept dancing, making the guy chuckle nervously.

"I'm just wishing this isn't a dream."

"Does it feel like a dream to you?" She questioned and he nodded repeatedly.

"Yeah, it does, it so does," he admitted, making her laugh. "I know I'm not Leonardo DiCaprio—"

"Leonardo DiCaprio is my dream date for prom," she said to him before placing her hands on his shoulders. "You have two years to change my mind. And in the meantime, I would love to go to all the formals with you."

Stiles nodded, a slow song filling the gym. It was All Over Again by Justin Timberlake. The guy placed her hands on her waist as they slowly moved to the rhythm of the music. He felt like he was living a dream, dancing on top of clouds, whatever is that recalls happiness.

The guy slowly leaned in and she did the same before both joined their lips softly, caressing each other gently.

It wasn't like that kiss she gave him weeks ago in his jeep. It was slowly, gentle, subtle, and it made her heart melt.

After a few seconds, they broke apart, looking at each other with a big smile.

"God, why didn't I do that sooner?" He mumbled to himself before she went to join their lips again, being interrupted by Coach breaking them apart as he kept yelling.

"McCall! It's a small gym, buddy, I'm gonna find you!"

Coach kept running towards the werewolf, making Stiles and Amelia chuckle.

"How is it possible that indirectly he still ruins our moments?" Asked Stiles, making Amelia laugh before she kept dancing with him.

"Amelia?" Lydia called her, making the girl turn around. "Have you seen Jackson?"

"No, why? What's wrong?" But Lydia didn't reply, she simply left. "Well, that was weird."

• • •

After a while of dancing, Amelia and Stiles pulled out of the dance floor. They both were laughing and having a great time, completely forgetting about the whole 'someone is trying to kill them' thing and simply having a good time.

"Hey, Amelia," he called her, "would you like to—"

He looked so nervous, like he was seriously doubting about what he was going to say, or her reaction. The girl raised her eyebrows and looked at him, trying to reassure him that everything was fine.

"Would you like to be my—"

"Amelia? Stiles?" The both turned around to look at Jackson, who look petrified.

"Really, Jackass, it is not—"

"Stiles wait," she stopped him before looking at Jackson. "What's wrong? Did Lydia ever find you?"

The guy shook his head before starting to stammer. "I was out behind the school, and I..."

"Jackson," Amelia whispered, placing a hand on his arm but that just make him flinch. "Jackson, what did you do?"

• • •

"You go find Lydia, I'll go tell Scott," was what she said as soon as they stepped outside. "Give me the keys to your car."

He was quick to give her the keys to the jeep before looking at her in the eyes. "Are you going against them?"

"Against the Argents, the Alpha, my dad, whoever gets in the middle..." she replied. "When I get back, you finish that question you wanted to ask me, okay?"

Stiles nodded before she planted a quick kiss on his lips. She looked at him for a few seconds before running towards the parking lot, while he ran towards the lacrosse field.

This was not going to be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 207 17
ใ€Œ stiles stilinski x f!oc ใ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ aurora 'rory' hale returns to beacon hills with her older brother, derek. she meets the annoying sarcas...
21.5K 501 34
๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•, ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š Now, a new threat attacks Beacon Hills, and this tim...
39.4K 1.3K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." หšโœงโ‚ŠโŽ*โŽโบหณโœงเผš In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
97.1K 2.2K 48
๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– Amelia Sealgair spent her summer in Scotland trying to...