THE MAFIA'S LAWYER |βœ”οΈ

By Alhexandria22

COMPLETE!!! Karmale leads a life of her own convinience. No commands. Away from family and close to a few fri... More

Author's Note!
β˜†1β˜† A bad headache...
β˜†2β˜† Bitchy Boss & lovely best friends
β˜† 3β˜† blackmail, defiance & taming
β˜†4β˜† grandma Miley
β˜†5β˜† force+defiance
β˜†6β˜† Black Blood Pool
β˜†7β˜† success & goodbyes
β˜†9β˜† winter holidays
β˜†10β˜† #philophobia
β˜†11β˜† Food fights
β˜†12β˜† Christmas kisses
β˜†13β˜† family dinner; detested guest
β˜†14β˜† New Years
β˜†15β˜† Advice and Court Sessions
β˜†17β˜† Street Racers & Demons
β˜†17β˜† Daddy in The protective role #baby
β˜†18β˜† glass not milk
β˜†19β˜† friends,protection & trust building
β˜†20β˜† The forehead kiss
β˜†21β˜† Ryxel's other family
β˜†22β˜† Oppressed
β˜†23β˜† A compromise
β˜†24β˜† A visitor for the bored lass at home
β˜†25β˜† Work again
β˜†26β˜† late returns...
β˜†27β˜† Family is never toxic
β˜†28β˜† A little help wouldn't...
β˜†29β˜† Kitten
β˜†30β˜† Trouble with the names!
β˜†31β˜† new keepers, foods and languages
β˜†32β˜† secretive best friends
β˜†33β˜† vanilla
β˜†34β˜†birthday & reunion celebrations
β˜†35β˜† Vixen- Devil
β˜†36β˜†Back home
β˜†37β˜† Flatter me till I shutter!
β˜†38β˜† safe place
β˜†39β˜† Who was she?
β˜†40β˜† Treacherous bitch
β˜†41β˜† drunk buddies (The Mafia's Lawyer)
β˜†42β˜† a dirty game of touching #philophobia
β˜†43β˜† bad at love
β˜†44β˜† unavailable
β˜†45β˜† Liam and Karmale!
β˜†46β˜† the devil doesn't want you!
β˜†47β˜† the agreement against betrayal
β˜†48β˜† Blinding lights~ final chapter!

β˜†8β˜† Bears

2K 55 37
By Alhexandria22

Unedited...

KARMALE'S POV

I turned on my apartment light and fell in love at first sight.

"Oh my God! How cute?" I dropped my bag and slid off my heels and ran to the pink-purple babies that were all over my sitting room.

"Bears!" I shouted in excitement. Wait, Karmale! What if this is a trap? Who even brought them here? Are they for me anyway? But they are in my apartment. So they are mine.

I took off my coat and dropped it. I don't know where and i don't care where i dropped it. I just ran and hugged each one of them. These are so adorable.

Karmale's bears.

After over an hour, I decided to go to the washroom and freshen up. I entered my bedroom and turned on the light. This time round, I was terrified. A huge cream bear sat on my bed. The colour was similar to that of my sheets so i guess I didn't see it and when I did it came as a surprise. Another thing, it's black eyes were a bit creepy. I don't care. I just love bears.

Karmale's other bear.

I went over to my bed and I noticed a necklace hung around the bear's neck. It had Carolmel printed on it.

"Ryxel!" I exhaled.

My eye caught glimpse of a card in the armpit of the bear. I pulled out the envelope from under the bear's armpit and I felt something rocky inside. I upturned it and my bracelet fell out. My bracelet from my grandma. And it is repaired. I immediately put it on my wrist.

Thank you, Caramel.

Ryxel Grande Black

Was all that the card had. It was black and the words were printed in white.

"You are welcome, Ryxel." I said a smile wearing up my face. And I placed my head on the bear and slept peacefully.

RYXEL'S POV.

I watched Caramel talk to her opponent after the court session had ended. Mr. Lorenzo's lawyer was inappropriately staring at her but she seemed not to realise. But I could see that she was no longer interested in his conversation. So I went to her rescue.

"Don't go." The words involuntarily left my lips.

"I have to go to work, Ryxel. That is my work place. And my boss is calling me." She innocently replied.

I didn't want her to leave. I guess I was now accustomed to her presence. Too accustomed that I did not want her out of my sight. I tried to think of an excuse to get her to stay but I had nothing in mind. She got into her car and left.

"El, let's go home. Aunt Katylyn is waiting." L reminded me.

That is when it occurred to me that I would have told Caramel that I had a party at my place. She would have agreed to come along.

"Liam, go home. I will come in a bit." I said to my young brother.

"El, we have only one car." He reminded me.

"I know, Liam. Just go home. Aunt Katylyn is waiting."

"Okay El. But how will you get home then? "

"I am not a kid, Liam." I shouted.

"Chill, bro. I am going."

"Leo!" I called.

"Yes, boss."

"Take Liam home." I instructed.

I moved down the street. It was after a mile that I reached Caramel's office.

"Ryxel?" She called.

I ignored her next questions.

"Let's go home." I said grabbing her keys and she complied.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"My place." I answered.

"And the decor?"

"Aunt Katylyn threw a party to celebrate Liam's success in court." I answered.

"I guess it is a family thing. So why am I here? " She asked.

"You were the reason Liam triumphed." I answered in an obvious tone in order not to let her interogation get to my nerves.

She was annoying me but she looked cute when she was ignorant. She was pretty inquisitive in an annoying but cute way.

"I am not going inside with you, Ryxel." She refused.

"One drink or two, Caramel. " I persuaded.

"The last time I got drunk. Remember what happened? " She asked and we both laughed.

"Please." I winked.

"Okay. For Liam and a goodbye to you. " She said moving out of the car.

Did she have to say that? I don't think I will let her say it. We walked side to side into my house. Liam came bouncing and handed us glasses of wine.

"A shot to my brother." I raised my glass and the guests responded in unison.

I pulled Liam into a hug and looked around but didn't see Aunt Katylyn.
She hates parties anyway. Very understandable.

*************************

Caramel and I stood at my balcony and chatted like old friends till she started saying things like 'I hope I don't have to see you again'.

In the next minutes that followed whatever she did was swift. It seemed like she was in a hurry to go somewhere. Her ex or something?

"Cheers."

She drunk her wine in a gallop, dropped the glass on a waiter's tray, waved goodbye and disappeared in the crowd.

"Goodbye Ryxel." He words pierced through me.

I wouldn't reply to that because it was not the last time I was seeing her. Who does she think she is to end our relationship. She is most definitely my lawyer and she is going nowhere. She is my personal lawyer.

"El?"

"What Liam?"

"Where is Cream?" He asked looking where I my eyes were. Over the balcony where Caramel was entering her car.

"Karmale, Liam. Karmale."
I emphasised.

"Don't call her that. Call her by her name, Liam." I angrily said.

"Woah!" Liam raised his hands in surrender.

"El, she surely does something to you." He added.

"Will you shut up, Liam?" I shouted.

"Okay. Okay." He hurriedly said.

"But i just wanted to give her a gift." Liam pouted.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Woah! Protective much. You know I cannot give Cream an explosive."

"Shut up, Liam."

"Don't you want to know the gift, El?" He asked.

"What?"

"I wanted to dance with her and kiss her." Liam smirked.

"Liam, she is older than you are." I stated.

"So?"

"So..." I lost my words.

"Get lost Liam!" I shouted.

Liam laughed and extended his hands to hug me. I refused.

"El?" He pouted.

"I am your one and only. Won't you hug me?"

"Come here you rascal." I said and hugged him.

"El?"

"Mmm?" I hummed in response.

"Do you know that someone tried to kill your rascal?"

"What are you talking about, L?" I asked worry evident in my voice.

"El, I delayed to come to come to the station yesterday because that man you brought in the courtroom attacked me."

I was right. I saw him in the courtroom and he seemed suspicious. He endlessly eyed Liam. When I looked at him and his eyes met mine, he stood up to leave. I followed him outside and when he refused to speak up. I beat him up and dragged him inside with me.

"He beat me up and tried to shoot me a number of times but I managed to dodge." Liam added.

"It's okay, Liam. Lorenzo is going to pay for that tonight itself."

LIAM'S POV.

At black blood pool headquarters...

"Leo!" Ryxel shouted.

Leo came running. That pumpkin is useless I wonder why Ryxel doesn't fire him. He hid like a coward as Lorenzo's man hit me. Leo was only Ryxel's lawyer before with no knowledge about the Mafia lifestyle. Never had he ever mixed in with the guns and blood. So I can't blame him for acting like a coward. He is utterly useless and I should have known better than to expect his help. After all he can't do anything properly. Not even law connected issues. Ryxel was ever at loss of money and his drug deals always messed up by Leo. The numbskull couldnt do anything. Ryxel would have long fired him but he knows way too much about the gang. Way too much given the time he has worked for my brother. So Ryxel kept him as his right-hand man but removed the privilege of being his lawyer from him. Anyway, it was also my fault. I would have hit that jerk Lorenzo sent but I didn't. Only because I knew Ryxel would deal with him better.

Ryxel has always stood up for me and I would happily do the same for him. He is all I have got after all and I am all he has got. We only have each other. Our parents are no more.

It was one fateful night when our parents passed on. It was more of a planned death than a natural one. I was only four then and Ryxel was ten. And fortunately for us aunt Katylyn came to our rescue. She took us in. Unfortunately for her, her husband, our father's brother had left her. I just wonder why she took us in and loved us like we were her own even after our father's brother had left her. I don't know why he did so though. He didn't even ever check on us. Forget us but her. He disappeared for good. He didn't even show up for our parents burial. Weird. But still aunt Katylyn did not love us any less.

Our parent's death surely rendered us helpless even when we had aunt Katylyn there. It just did not feel the same like it was with mother and father there. Besides that, it tortured us emotionally. I wouldn't say it tortured me most. It affected Ryxel the most. It haunted him so much that he desired to seek revenge. It made him blood thirsty. It provoked resentment in him. He swore each day and night to make the people responsible for our parents death pay. It compelled him to become what he is today. A gang leader.

It was not easy. It was as hard as any other occupation. Worst of it all, he had to balance it with home and school. It was 'the great brutal' Axel Alexei Alessandro Ardenne a cold blooded Italian half- Russian mafia that Ryxel worked for. He was a good mentor who taught Ryxel how to build his own empire and not inherit other people's. He also planted the seed of 'get what you want; command not beg' in Ryxel. And my brother did just that. He also wanted to help Ryxel avenge our parents death but when Ryxel asked aunt about it. She refused. And Ryxel listened and respected her decision. But the Ryxel I know still desires to seek revenge. He still has the burning urge to avenge our parents death. He endlessly searches for the whereabouts of those people who murdered mother and father. He has never stopped and I doubt whether he will ever.

"Liam!" Ryxel called.

We were heading to his office.

"Yes, Ryxel."

"I want you to go and get me ten men with you exclusive."

"I want them dressed and armed." He added.

As I was walking out, Leo came in panting like a dog.

"Boss, I already got even more than ten arranged."

For the past few days, it seems like Leo has been working to impress Ryxel. Interesting how he is struggling yet Cream's name only had to slip out of someone's mouth and Ryxel sought her help. Her goodness was already visible in her name but Leo's cannot be seen even when he assumes Ryxel's next order and does it before Ryxel tells him to.

"Hmm!" I smirked.

Ryxel moved out of his office with me and Leo followed.

********

That night Lorenzo was being transferred to the main prison. Ryxel got his men to put two gigantic explosives on the vehicle that was to transfer him. The car in which Ryxel and I sat led the convoy behind us. As we trailed after the vehicle in which Lorenzo was.

Unexpectedly, another convoy came from other side of the tunnel. The road we were using was a dark tunnel passage. You could guess the commotion there. The convoys mixed up.

"I didn't plan that." Ryxel roared.

"I will have to kill Lorenzo myself." Ryxel jumped out of the car.

"No, El." I shouted.

"Liam, take my seat before the car loses balance." He shouted amidst the gunshots.

I jumped to the driver's seat and I saw two cars collide in front of me as I drove to the other side. The car in front of those two was the one in which Lorenzo was or is.

I saw Lorenzo jump out of the car into another but he didn't enter. He landed flat on the ground with a bullet in his head. It is only Ryxel who shoots on the forehead. He has the best target. Ryxel was standing behind the car in which I sat. That is where he had shot Lorenzo from. In the head. On the forehead. That too with his left hand. This guy is definitely my role model.

Lorenzo's convoy fled the scene leaving his body their.

# MADAM LAWYER.

Some action...

How did you love it?

Am actually not good at action scenes. I hope that one was okay.

Leave a vote if you loved it.

Good night / Bonne nuit 😍

Andria 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7.6K 51
Sofia Rose Hendricks is the daughter of the infamous mafia don Oscar Hendricks. Her life has been in danger since the day she was born, but she is st...
909K 17.1K 29
(MATURE CONTENT) What happens when Kate Miller, a heartbroken college graduate and Valentino Russo, a feared playboy Mafia boss that doesn't take rel...
3.5M 79K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
65.4K 1K 55
"Sweetheart, roll your eyes at me again and I'll fuck you so hard your eyes will go so far back, they won't come back." I rolled my eyes again. "As...