Yaqeen ka safar

By mohabbatnama_

Hi,, This is just a fanfic of yaqeen ka safar with tha same characters and some additional characters also. ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3:
Part 4
Part 5:
Part 6
Part 7:
Part 8:
Part 9:
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Note
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Thank You
Part 33
Part 34
2021
Thank You(2/1/21)
Part 36
Part 37
Bonus Chapter
Thank You
*New Book Alert*

Part 35

1.8K 56 62
By mohabbatnama_

This chapter is dedicated to my bestie ayeshakhanumak as her Birthday gift❤️

Belated happy birthday H❤️🎈

Unedited!

The next morning they woke up in each others embrace.Now Zubia is steadily recovering so there is no need to go back to hospital again..

Asfand was taking proper care of Zubia,He is not letting her do anything on her own..sometimes she thought Hospital was better than this,Atleast she should be on her own but now her Husband is being over caring and so the family..

But the couple of days were tough for Asfand although Everyone forgiven him and in talking terms but Lubna is simply ignoring his son's apology and him.

She would spend the her day almost with Zubia in their room when Asfand is in hospital but when He would return again he will get silent treatment from his mother..

But how someone will be mad at him for long,being the favorite and the most charming son of his mother it's almost impossible..Finally Lubna also forgiven him on so many conditions just like his wife...The great mother-daughter duo..

Finally the things were settled down eventually but they had left some impact on Zubia mind..no doubt she is recovering but this all is not easy for Zubia...

After long time she again having those haunted nightmares...
Couple of time she suddenly woke up calling Asfand name in middle of night...

Asfand and every one got up on hearing her screamed.Asfand calmed her down hugging her close to him..She would relax and slept in his arms later on but He is not able to sleep now seeing her like this.

After that incident Asfand tried to spend more time with her,coming home for lunch and trying to come early in night.
He knows she love this little things.

One fine night,they had their dinner all together, as Usman wants to talk to Asfand..Zubia prepared tea for both of them,usually Usman don't prefer tea after dinner but this is the ending of Dec the weather is freezing outside...
And the ladies went to their respective rooms.

After sometime Asfand came in and saw his wife already changed into night suit and got comfortable on bed with a book in her hand...A smile appeared on his lips looking at her night suit...

Yes after coming back from hospital she started to wear his t-shirts which are over sized for her and really comfy...but she never wore it out side their room or infront of her parents,it's not like they will object but she just don't want to...

And her reason to wore his cloths are clear..his black shawl which she is used to was burned..in that incident the shawl was completely soaked in her blood..when Gaiti took her things from hospital later on.. Lubna instructed one of her worker to burned...
So now she directly occupied his wardrobe to feel the calmness...

But today the weather is so cold compared to other days.. So she chooses his black hooded sweatshirt...
He think of something and smiled..

Zubia tumne meri woh black sweatshirt dekhi hai...Kitni thand hai Aaj..
He asked..

Apke cupboard me hogi Aur Kahan..
She answered..

Nahi hai yahn isliye tou Puch raha hoon
He comes to his cupboard and lean on it..

Ache se dekhen Asfi wahin hai..
She is so engrossed in reading,,she again didn't catch his cue..

Ohhh Haan milgayi..
He walk to her side..

Hmmm..Tou lelen,mujhe Kyun disturb kar rahen hai..
She said turning the book page..

Asfand stood just in her side and catch her hand.. She looked at him..

Asfi...Kya hai,pls padhne den..
She huffed..

Tumne hi tou Kaha ke..mai apni sweatshirt lelun tou bus..
He said..

Then only it click on in her mind what he is saying.. She looked at herself and then again to him...

She closed the book keeping on side table and pulled her hand back from his hold...

Asfiiiiii... She blushed
And beat him with the cushion..

He again try to touch it she again hold his hands in her and laugh...He sat in front of her smiling...

Aare...Ye tou meri haina..
He said mischievously..

Haan tou Aap bhi tou MERE haina..
She said locking her hands behind his neck...

Now He can't answer back for that.. She blushed and His smile widened even more...He lean on her face but she turn to other side smilingly,He dropped a kiss on her ear....

Acha..Baba Kya kahe rahe the.. Sab Khairiat tou haina..
She unlocked her hands and looked at him...

Haan sab theek hai...Woh actually Kal Baba ke Bahut qass dost ke bete ki shadi hai..Hamare Bahut qass family friends me se hain woh log Aur Bhaiya ke mentor bhi...so Baba chahte hain ke Hum woh event attend Karen...
Maama ke liye is weather me travel Karna sahi nahi hoga...Islamabad me tou waise hi Bahut Zyada thand hoti hai...

She nodded silently..

Baba ne Kaha ke tumse puchlun...if you are completely fine then only we will go.. You know your health is my first priority right now..Agar tumhe nahi Jana tou it's ok..
He said.. Cupping her cheek..

Nahi Asfi...Mai Bilkul Theek hoon..Hum jayenge...Acha nahi lagega Agar family se Koi bhi naa jaye..
She said..

You sure... He asked..
She nodeed in yes...
He placed a kiss on her forehead.. And stood up to come to his side...

Kab nikalna hai.. Mai packing Karlun
She asked..

Nahi..subah karlena.. Mai Nashte ke Baad hospital ka ek round Karlun...uske Baad nikalte hain.. Don't worry
He said while closing the lights and on the room heater.. He laid down on his side and as usual she shifted to him and rested her head on his shoulder and her palm in his chest,He hold her to him and they slept....

The next morning Zubia finished the packing and prepared some snacks after breakfast while Asfand visited to Hospital and informed everything...Asfand came back home and changed into Something comfortable for the journey...

They left nellum valley after lunch...
Lubna insisted to take driver with m them but Asfand was not agreed...

It's almost one hour to the drive and they talked probably on everything..

Asfi exactly Aur kitna time lagega..
She asked..

Still an hour..Kyun..are you ok,should I stop somewhere..

He got worried..

She denied..
I'm total fine.. Maine bus aise hi Pucha..
She smiled..

Bore horahi ho tou play something on radio or phone..
He said...

Apke hote huwe Mai bore kaise hosakti hoon...
She lean on his shoulder and circled his arm...He dropped a kiss on her head..

Hmmm...waise tumhe traveling pasand nahi hai na...

Zubia is not much into traveling or exploring places and all because she never get chance to it,her father was a very strick person.. So she hardly had permission to go to his khala place that it..

She took a little pause and said..

Haan.. But with You I can go anywhere irrespective of the time...
She said...He kissed on her head once again..

Finally after an hour or before they reached Islamabad and obviously they staying in their own house...Zubia had already visited once when they all came for Gaiti's wedding shopping.. But with Asfand its her first time together in this house..
The home which had so Many memories...

As couple of hours are there to go to wedding function so they decided to take some rest....

They walked to his room/their room,they slept like for half and hour so.. Zubia first woke up and set the clothes and everything.She took a shower and went to prepare tea before waking him up..

She came up with tea...And sat on his side...

Asfi..Asfi..
She slightly shook him..

He opened his eyes and saw his wife.. Whose hair was little damp.. A smile appears on his face...

He pulled her with a jerk she directly landed on him.. He hold on her..

Asfi...uthen Chai thandi hojayegi
She said...

Noooo...
He said and closed his eyes..

Asfiii...pls hum late hojayenge...
Please...

OK...Lekin usse Pehle...
He pulled her more to him...Her hairs touching his face...

And his phone rang...wrong timing again..

She sat properly and He took his phone annoyed

Wahi Mai kahun ke hum dono Akele hoon Aur Koi disturb bhi na kare.. It's impossible..
He said and turned his phone to her..
It was Gaiti.. Zubia laugh..

She took the phone and answered.. He drank his tea and went to take a shower..

They got ready by 7 and left for the function...Asfand is wearing his classic black suit with white shirt and Zubia choose a sea green long dress with golden work on it and matching brown Valvet shawl...Everyone was happy and glad to meet them,it's Zubia first function as Mrs.Asfandyar Ali Khan.. She was little nervous but the people was very warmly welcomed her.. And every single friend of Lubna praised their Couple...
They returned home by 10pm... Changed into their comfortable clothes...

Asfand is standing leaning on the balcony door in his own thoughts when Zubia came finishing her work...

He didn't said anything even after seeing her presence...She puts her head on his shoulder,circling his forearm in her hands...

Missing Daniyal bhai...
She asked...

Hmmm...
He just hummed...

Pata hai Zubia...Agar Aaj bhai yahn hote,tou hamari complete family ko dekh Bahut khush hote...qass kar Tumhari Aur bhai ki Bonding.. Meri Aur Gaiti bhabi se bhi Zyada strong hoti...Tum Bhai ki favorite person hoti...
He smile at his last line...

There was so many qualities which Zubia and Daniyal had in common...there process of thoughts and the point of view of seeing people like so many things...

Is ghar me Aaj bhi unki woh khushboo,woh ehsas hai.. Jo hamesha Unke na hote huwe bhi hone ka ehsas dilata hai..
He completed....

Mai Kabhi unse Mili tou nahi.. Par Jitna Unke baare me suna hai Aur Jaana hai.. I'm sure... Woh Apko ya kisi Aur family member ko aise dekh kar khush nahi hote...
Asfi He is in better place now.. Jahan unhe haq keliye Jung nahi ladhni hoti...logon ko sahi Aur ghalat ka farq na malum hone par Takleef nahi hogi.. Woh Apne Apko hara huwa nahi mehsoos karenge...He will be in peace..
She completed..

He saw and turns to see her completely still supporting his back to the frame and smile taking her hands in his...

Tum Kitni asani se cheeson ko dekhne ka tareqa hi badal deti ho...
He asked surprised..

Pehle nahi karti thi...Phir ek din kisi ne mujhse ye Kaha...
'agar tum sath hogi tou meri sari pareshaniya door hojayenge'...
He smiles..
Phir Maine soncha...mai tou Khud hi itni pareshaniyon me ghiri hoon tou Mai us shaqs ki pareshaniyan Kaise door karsakti hoon...
Tab Ander se ek awaz aayi..."you must be Very special to that person don't let that person fall ever"
Tou bus Maine Apne dekhne Aur sonchne ke nazarye ko thoda sa badal liye..
She said..seeing in his eyes..

He engulfed her in a smooth hug.. She remains like this...

I love you...
He confessed..He is just feeling so overwhelmed that he couldn't say anything else..

She smiles and tighten her hold on his..
After few minutes she break the hug but his hold is still oh her...

Chalen rest karlen.. Phir Subah Jaldi nikalna bhi tou hai..
She said..

He tucked a trail of hair behind her ear...

Jaana tou hai but....
He stopped midway...she frowned her brows..

I have a surprise for you..
He completed...

Surprise... Aur woh Kya hai...
She smiled..

Hayeee.. Kitni Masoom hai meri Biwi..
He laugh..
She hit on his hand slightly...

Asfi...Kal tou 31st haina...mera Pehla new year hai.. I want to spend with whole family and friends..
She pouted...

Yaar... What are you..Matlab meri tou Koi value hi nahi hai...
He turned his head sidewise...

He and his antics...

She turned his head... And cupped his cheek...

You know it's not true...I'm sorry I didn't mean that...

Mrs.Asfandyar Aap tou Bilkul serious hogayin..don't worry,we will reach home early in the morning so you spend your first new year with whole family and friends... Bus thoda sa waqt is ghareeb keliye bhi nikalen...

Asfiiiiii....

Mujhe Kal chota sa Kaam hai.. Mai woh complete karlun phir hum lunch ke badd chalenge...

She nodded in yes...

They both laid down on their respective sides.. She shifted to his side...placing her head on his arm...

Asfi.. She whispered..

Sojao Zubia...I'm not going to tell..
Good night..
He said without opening his eyes but holds her from her back

Good night...
She said.. And slept...

Next morning.. Zubia prepared breakfast for them and instructed the cook to made Something lighter for lunch...

They had breakfast in the backyard in open pleasant surrounding...

After completing tha breakfast Asfand went outside and Zubia got busy with setting the bags...
Asfand called her to be ready they will head out soon as he will reach... She packed the food for lunch...

While driving Zubia tried to get the answer for her questions and all of that went in vein...

They were near to there destination..Asfand parked the car to side..

Hum log pahunch Gaye..
She asked..

No..

Phir...

Turn that side...

Asfii.. Ab Kya hai..

Please...

She turned..He blindfolds her with a black strip...

Asfiii... Bus iski kami thi..
She is getting frustrated with all this surprising stuff.. He is not giving any cue..

Bus Thodi dere.. Please mere liye..

Hmmmm

He again drive for about 15 to 20 minutes.. And then finally they reached their destination...

Asfand help Zubia to climb down from the car...She stepped down and a cooled wave hits her....

Asfiii...Itna thand hai.. Maine tou Jackets bhi nahi liye the... Ab hum Kya...
He stopped her...
Don't worry.. I have..
He immediately take out the jackets and other stuff from the trunk...

Yes.. He had prepared everything for this surprise.. Actually in morning He had went to shopping as they need the sweaters,over coats and all..

He covered her with a fluffy warm over coat... And led her to the way..
After a couple of minutes... They enter in,He locked the door.. And opened her blindfold...

She blinked her eyes to completely welcome the lights...
She looked around...That was a beautiful cozy bed room.. A bonfire at one corner...
To her surprise the room was like all other simple room.. He couldn't find anything of his "surprise"

Wah..Itna Acha surprise Mrs.Asfandyar..
Matlab I'm speechless..
She is getting very annoyed now
She can't see anything of outside.. The door was closed,the window and balcony doors are closed with folds...

He smirk looking at his wife so impatient...He come closer..Circled his arms around her neck...

Relax Mrs.Asfandyar..calm down,pata Chal Jayega.. Sabr..uss bag me Saare Garam Kapde hain...first fresh and up and change into it...Otherwise you will get cooled...
He said..

Asfiii...Ab tou dopaher se raat Hogai..mujhe ye nahi pata hum hain Kahan Aur Apke sur..
He put a finger on her lips

I promise...now no more suspens.. You just chage..Till I'll order something for dinner...
He said.. She nodded

She came out after taking a warm shower.. The weather is so so cooled...
She has literally put on two layers of cloths...Asfand had got some t-shirts and  tight pants.. She don't have any idea when and how he had done everything...
But now He is not here to be seen...
She took out her cell to call him when her eyes got Something on long balcony doors..

She came forword.. There was paper which says...'Please Open Me' with a smile drawn on it...

She slowly undone the folds and the moment she opened the glass sliders..
She stood stunned... She took a step forward in haze... Her eyes were wide,her breath got stuck... She don't know how to react... The view in front of her is breathtaking... She couldn't belive what her eyes are watching is true or some kind of illusion...

She heard a sound of door clicked.. And the next moment she covered with another fluffy shawl...her husband casted his arms around her tightly...

She look in his way...

Asfii...
She whisper... He smiles..

Ye khwab you nahi haina..
She asked..

He kissed on her forehead... Telling her it's true just as their existence...
She again looked in front.. And there is wide smile on her face...

It's a Snowfall,the things in front of her was completely white covers with snow,the black sky is just adding the more beauty to the falling snow...until their eyes are traveling there was only snow...there was complete silence,their breathing and heartbeats are audible in the calmness...the sight is Bliss to the sore eyes...

They stood in the same position,in each other arms,in warmth of the their love,just him and her..

The place He arranged was in the outskirts of the main area.. As he liked.. Away from the noises.. Just calmness...

Asfand heard zubia when she is saying to Lubna about how she love to witness the snowfall but she did not get the chance,her abbi never allowed her.. And the fact that she had never visited the southern areas... That time He plans to do something...And indirectly Usman made his problem little easy....

The balcony was halfway covered with the roof.. And it's has small table set up at the corner...

Zubia took a step forward and put her hand in air to let the snow fall on her hands and slight lifted her head up to feel that on her face...she is just mesmerized by the nature beauty.. And the smile widened even more...
He is just watching his wife with a smile on his face and eyes sparkle..

He come forward to her..turning her to him..He brush off the snow falled on her face,caressing with his thumbs..

You like it..
He asked...

I...I love it...its..Just so so beautiful..
Itna khubsurat hai ye sab...
He smile on her happiness....

But Apko Kaise pata Chala mujhe snowfall pasand hai...

Ab tumse mohabbat ke daawe karta hoon tou ye sab tou malum rakhna padega na...

Asfi... Pls bataye

Tum jab maama se kahe rahi thi.. How much you love all this...
The way your eyes sparkle and that, that particular smile on your face is something I want to keep it constant.
I can do anything for that in a heartbeat...
He said...

You...you are the best...and I'm blessed to have the best...
She hugged him tight.. He kissed on her head...

Achaaa.. Ek Aur bhi cheeze hai.
Magar Pehle tum idhar Aao warna Barf ki jagah tum Jamm jaogi...
He said and drag her in the roof shelter...
Ans then picked up Something from the table...

Ye kya hai..
She asked...

He opens it...it was a sky lantern...

I don't know how much true it's...that...It fullfil our wishes or convey the prayers to heavenward the higher and brighter it floats...But I want to make every wish possible with holding your hand, having you by my side because with you in it my world is complete and beautiful...
The greatest blessing I have is You...the final answer to my patience is You..
If something I have as real as soul is You..
So in short I want you to be mine as I'm yours for eternity....Always..

When he completes, she had moist eyes and a satisfied and Content smile on her face... A tear roll down but he immediately wiped out.. Nodding his head in negative... And gesture her to hold the lantern...

They both lighten the lamp and release into the sky... Wishing for their togetherness,happiness, love, and eternity....

She hugged him sideways still looking ast the floating sky lantern... He tighten the hold around her..

I love you.
She confess..

I love you more..
He said back... Kissing on her head..

He looked at his wrist watch which show past 12am..

Happy New Year merijaan...
He said..

With You in it my every days and years are happy Asfi...Happy New Year..
She kissed on his cheek and said...

They both stand in each others arms.. Looking at sky... Heart full of love and words full of prayed for each other...

Assalamu Alaikum!

I hope you all are doing well.
So here is the new update as I promised.. I think its early only..

A long chapter with only "Asfiya".

I don't know what have done with this chapter but one thing I can say is that my one of favorite moment is from this one..

I hope you guys will like it 'fingers crossed' 🙈

Thank You.

Love You all❤️

P.C: @kainatzaya on insta😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.6K 33
So i am again here with a new fanfiction and its on karnami i mean karan and monami from ziddi dil manee na after anuseena i am fan of this mujhe des...
1.5M 32.5K 102
MINORS DNI *Do not comment your age if you are under 17* Contains mature content, 17+ readers! If you like please vote so I know I should continue �...
117K 4.4K 30
Dr. Asfandyar and Dr. Zubia are forced to get married in order to save Dr. Zubia from villagers and decided that it will be secret and formality till...
10K 748 14
I was never the damsel in distress, but the damsel who created the distress. I was irresistible and every boy's fantasy. I was an overachiever and I...