Part 35

This chapter is dedicated to my bestie ayeshakhanumak as her Birthday gift❤️

Belated happy birthday H❤️🎈

Unedited!

The next morning they woke up in each others embrace.Now Zubia is steadily recovering so there is no need to go back to hospital again..

Asfand was taking proper care of Zubia,He is not letting her do anything on her own..sometimes she thought Hospital was better than this,Atleast she should be on her own but now her Husband is being over caring and so the family..

But the couple of days were tough for Asfand although Everyone forgiven him and in talking terms but Lubna is simply ignoring his son's apology and him.

She would spend the her day almost with Zubia in their room when Asfand is in hospital but when He would return again he will get silent treatment from his mother..

But how someone will be mad at him for long,being the favorite and the most charming son of his mother it's almost impossible..Finally Lubna also forgiven him on so many conditions just like his wife...The great mother-daughter duo..

Finally the things were settled down eventually but they had left some impact on Zubia mind..no doubt she is recovering but this all is not easy for Zubia...

After long time she again having those haunted nightmares...
Couple of time she suddenly woke up calling Asfand name in middle of night...

Asfand and every one got up on hearing her screamed.Asfand calmed her down hugging her close to him..She would relax and slept in his arms later on but He is not able to sleep now seeing her like this.

After that incident Asfand tried to spend more time with her,coming home for lunch and trying to come early in night.
He knows she love this little things.

One fine night,they had their dinner all together, as Usman wants to talk to Asfand..Zubia prepared tea for both of them,usually Usman don't prefer tea after dinner but this is the ending of Dec the weather is freezing outside...
And the ladies went to their respective rooms.

After sometime Asfand came in and saw his wife already changed into night suit and got comfortable on bed with a book in her hand...A smile appeared on his lips looking at her night suit...

Yes after coming back from hospital she started to wear his t-shirts which are over sized for her and really comfy...but she never wore it out side their room or infront of her parents,it's not like they will object but she just don't want to...

And her reason to wore his cloths are clear..his black shawl which she is used to was burned..in that incident the shawl was completely soaked in her blood..when Gaiti took her things from hospital later on.. Lubna instructed one of her worker to burned...
So now she directly occupied his wardrobe to feel the calmness...

But today the weather is so cold compared to other days.. So she chooses his black hooded sweatshirt...
He think of something and smiled..

Zubia tumne meri woh black sweatshirt dekhi hai...Kitni thand hai Aaj..
He asked..

Apke cupboard me hogi Aur Kahan..
She answered..

Nahi hai yahn isliye tou Puch raha hoon
He comes to his cupboard and lean on it..

Ache se dekhen Asfi wahin hai..
She is so engrossed in reading,,she again didn't catch his cue..

Ohhh Haan milgayi..
He walk to her side..