𝐁ðŦ𝐞𝐚ðĪ 𝐌ðē 𝐇𝐞𝐚ðŦ𝐭 ||...

Galing kay taes_gucci_flipflops

"friends don't look at friends the way i look at you" taehyung and jungkook have been best friends since fore... Higit pa

~hey~
characters
1- taehyungs secret
2- someone like me?
3- weekend plans
4- shopping
5- sleep over
6- what if...
7- comfort
8- little things.
9- a good friend
10- forget
11- new feelings?
12- new student
13- saturday talks
14- a terrifying idea
15- "no. i dont have a girlfriend"
16- apologies and hang outs
17- hyung
19- insecure
20- witness
21- love is hard
22- tired.
23- assembly
24- bear
25- fault
26- one and only
27- cheesy
28- a chance
29- back to school
30- soulmate time
31- new friend?
32- happy
33- 'that'
34- embarrassing
35- beach date
36- first time
37- surprise
38- get ready
39- a grand entrance
40- love
break my heart

18- kookie

10.3K 481 147
Galing kay taes_gucci_flipflops

no one pov

after that night, the 5 oldest boys went home after an eventful day. taehyung slept over of course, but went back to his dorm the day after. to get ready for school that would start back up again on monday.

though it was very hard, as he kept thinking back to the conversation he had with jimin when he woke up. the older told him jungkook carried him to bed and removed his makeup. which of course made taehyung feel like 1 million butterflies were flying around his stomach.

-

"hey tae." jungkook said with a small smile. tae smiled back. "hi kookie." he waved getting in the car. jungkook driving off, the two ready to go to school.

"are you excited to go back to school?" jungkook asked. tae laughed. "no not really. id rather sleep all day." he replied joking. jungkook smiled at the younger. "fair enough." he replied, knowing the boy loves his sleep.

with a short drive the two arrived at the school yard. they walked up to their friends who were waiting for them, as usual. "hey guys." jungkook waved. "hey kook." they replied, greeting the boy.

"hi." tae waved as well. the other boys smiling at him, waving back. should we go to our lockers now?" namjoon asked. the others nodded and walked off. taehyung walked up to jimin, walking next to him to get to their lockers.

the day was calm and chill. which taehyung appreciated, since it was their first day back.

"ugh. i dont wanna go to math." jimin groaned as he took out his math books. taehyung laughed slightly. "same. math sucks." he said. "agreed." jungkook said from his own locker making the two youngest laugh.

"well, at least i have food-" jimin started, cut off by taehyung. "gimme." he stated. jimin looked at him. "no. never." he smiled cheekily. "please?" tae asked. jimin questioned for a few minutes. "hmm.... fine." he rolled his eyes seeing taehyung already reaching for the bag.

tae laughed in accomplishment as he grabbed a hand full of the small individual wrapped hard candies. jimin sighed closing his locker. 

from the back round the two could hear their friends laughing in amusement at their bickering. tae didnt mind, knowing he got his food.

*ringgggggg*

the group heard the first bell. tae sighed. "lets go to math~." he groaned. jimin nodded, the two hated math, with reason. "bye guys." jimin waved. "bye kookie." tae waved to his best friend.

the raven haired waved back. "bye guys." he gave a small smile to the two who walked away to their class. the boy then turned to his other friends giving them 'bro shakes'. "see ya guys. off to hell." the boy joked.

"good luck." yoongi said making jungkook roll his eyes. walking off to his own math class. 

-

luckily hsi classes ended quickly and he could go to lunch. slowly dragging his feet. the boy didnt really have that much energy today. makes sense as its their first day back. its just tiresome.

with a sigh, he sat down at their table, his tray lightly slamming on the table. everyone was already there and looked at the tired boy. "you good?" hobi asked. "yeah. just tired." he shrugged eating some rice.

tae didnt say anything but looked at the older with a worried face. even something as simple as being tired, concerned taehyung. he hated when jungkook wasnt feeling his best. but there wasnt really much he could do, could he?

the group started eating their lunch. all eating peacefully, munching on their own food.

"oh, yeah. guess who i heard was back today?" hobi said, making everyone look at him in curiosity. "who?" jin asked.

"yall remember yeri?" he asked. (a/n: idk if i used this name already. if i did. im sorry. im not that creative with names lol)  joon, jin, and yoongi nodded. 

tae and jimin shook their heads slightly. they had no clue who hobi just mentioned. meanwhile jungkook stopped mid way trying to put food in his mouth. he quickly looked at hoseok, his eyes growing wider.

"yeri?" he asked. hoseok looked at him and nodded. "yeah-" hobi said. but jungkook cut him off. shaking his head, forcing himself not to believe that. "no..no. no. thats- no." he spoke. 

jimin and taehyung looked between the two hella confused. "uh- i dont know if this is the right time to ask. but..whos yeri?" he asked, making everyone other than jungkook look at him. the raven haired was staring at the table, his head in his arms.

"oh right. yall werent in highschool when she was here. she's this girl in jungkooks class." hobi informed. jimin nodded slowly, side glancing at taehyung who nodded along. 

"so..whats so special about that?" jimin then asked. hobi chuckled. 

"last time she was here. she was crazy in love with jungkook-"

hobi said, cut off at the end from a loud groan that left jungkooks mouth. his head buried in his arms on the table. the older boys snickered at jungkook.

hearing this information, tae felt his heart rate increase and breath hitch. jimin shocked hearing hoseoks words. looked over at taehyung from the side. seeing his body look defeated from just one statement.

thankfully, jimin was sitting next to the boy. and out a comforting hand on his thigh. which taehyung felt, smiling softly at his soulmate.

"you know. i dont know why you dont like her. she wasnt that bad-" namjoon said. jungkooks head quickly looked at the others. "not that bad?" he questioned. "she was awful. shes fucking crazy." he stated making the olders roll their eyes.

"no need to be so extra." hobi rolled his eyes. jin looked at the brunette. "extra?" he questioned, not knowing what that meant. "i learned it from jin. it means to stop exaggerating things." he informed, pointing to jimin.

the short boy couldnt help but laugh slightly. jin nodded. "oh. i see." he said now knowing the meaning behind the word.

as they were gonna eat again, jungkook spoke up. still caught on the previous conversation. "wait- then why didnt i see her?" he questioned, praying the older boy was just joking with him.

"oh. she was walking around with someone from my class. to like- get to know her way around again." he stated. jungkook wanted to jump off a cliff. "fuck my life." he said making the older boys chuckle.

jungkook sighed, trying his best to push the thoughts out of his head. he glanced up to look at taehyung. who was already looking at him silently. quickly taehyung squeaked looking away from jungkook, it almost made the older want to smile at his cute action. but he felt too defeated at the moment.

-

the group finished lunch. heading out to the grass. it, being the first day back. they were all given a free period to chill. so the group went to the grass, sitting at one of the outside tables.

jimin laid on the grass, looking at the clouds. taehyung sitting down right next to him. his energy still low from the lunch conversation. but staying with jimin made him feel a little better.

jungkook and yoongi were throwing a random football back and forth. just chilling out, everyone hanging around and talking among themselves.

"hey guys!!!~~"

the whole group looked over when they heard a shrill scream. they saw a shortish girl running over. she was dressed in a basic dark blue skirt and white shirt. her dark black hair was half up half down. she smiled and ran over to the group.

as the girl got to the boys she smiled. two sitting on the grass confused. the 4 eldest standing there. and jungkook blinked. he literally blinked.

"hi?" jin said waving. the greeting made both jimin and tae stand up and go to their friends. wanting to know what was going on. tae stood by jungkook, jimin standing next to hoseok, both confused.

the girl smiled, gasping slightly when her eyes met jungkooks blank ones.

"kookie!"

she waved excited. as she spoke, jungkooks blank face cringed. the sound of that nickname coming from anyone other than tae sounded so wrong in so many ways.

 jimin choked on air in the backround. and taehyung made a confused, slightly broken face. but covered it quickly. his only thoughts were 'kookie?'. the other boys looking at the girl, already knowing she came for jungkook.

she was gonna speak again, but jungkook cut her off. "dont ever call me that again." he said, taking the girl aback. "what? kookie-" she tried again, laughing thinking the boy was teasing. "ever."

jungkook said again, looking blank yet upset. she looked confused but shook it off quickly. smiling widely again. "i wanted to say hi!" she said. jungkook nodded. "ok." he replied, just wanting the girl to leave.

"how are you doing?" she asked smiling. jungkook looked at her. "yeri. why are you here?" he asked, quite rudely. but the girl didnt hear it. she giggled. "i just told you silly! to say hi." she smiled once again.

jungkook looked at her. not responding. hobi looked between the two, sighing at jungkooks lack of communication. "so how was europe?" he asked, coming into the conversation. 

yeri smiled. "it was really good. i had lots of fun. its so pretty there..." jungkook rolled his eyes, as the girl continued to ramble about europe. hobi stood now not knowing what to do as she kept talking.

"-and the food is so good. and-" she stopped mid sentence, finally. looking around seeing two faces she hadnt seen before.

"oh. who are you?" she asked, directing her attention to jimin and taehyung. the older boys looked at the two who were now standing with slight wide eyes. just slightly shocked they were only now noticed.

"oh. this is jimin. and thats taehyung." hobi said pointing to the two. jimin gave a small wave, not really knowing what to do. yeri looked at him, smiling. "hello." she waved.

she looked at taehyung, who stood next to jungkook. the young boy looked at her. he didnt say anything or wave. just looked at her with his bambi eyes.

he already didnt like her. she was too happy. not to mentioned she called jungkook 'kookie'. call him selfish. but that was his thing. no one elses'. and on top of that he found the girl extremely pretty, which made him self conscious. it wasnt a good feeling to say the least.

she looked at the boy and waved. "hi." she said. tae looked at her, taking in her pretty features. after a while he finally let out a small 'hi'. feeling very intimidated by the girl.

jimin looked at taehyung from the side, knowing what the boy was feeling. he could read taes mind just from his facial expressions. 

just then the bell rang. telling everyone it was back to class.

"awee. break is over." yeri pouted, making the older boys chuckle. jungkook internally cringed at the girl once more.

he turned to taehyung, looking down at the boy. taehyung looked at jungkook. "wanna walk to class with me?" jungkook asked, smiling softly. unable to keep it in as he looked at the cute boy.

tae nodded. "uhu." he said, knowing their next classes were right next to eachother. "great. go get your bag." jungkook said. tae nodded again going over to grab his bag. walking right past yeri who stood watching the two.

when tae grabbed his bag he waved to jimin who gave him a nod. signaling they would talk later. walking back to jungkook.

"ready?" jungkook asked. "yep." tae gave a boxy smile. his spirits lifting again. jungkook chuckled. "lets go then. thankfully i have study hall." he smiled. tae gasped. 'what no fair. i have stupid science." he groaned.

jungkook laughed. "the teachers never there. so i dont see  the big deal." he shrugged. tae looked at him. "fair enough." he huffed making jungkook give a bunny smile.

"lets just go." tae said walking off. jungkook smiled and jogged slightly to catch up with the boy. both walking back into the school.

yeri watched the two. it was like jungkook just ignored her. and walked right past her!? she looked to hobi and yoongi who were still packing up.

"why'd jungkook go with him? i thought they would have different classes?" she asked, pointing to the two a little ways away. hobi looked at the two, chuckling at the two bestfriends.

"oh, they do. taes one year bellow us. but those two are basically attached form the hip. but i mean it makes sense. since theyve been best friends for like- ever." he shrugged going back to packing up.

yeri looked back to the boys who were now a good distance away. 

she saw taehyung look up at jungkook, smiling shyly as they walked together.

yeri frowned at the sight.

____________________________

oop-

i love how the drama like- just starts now as we're 18 chapters into it. lmao

also. this is no hate towards yeri from red velvet. its just a name because im uncreative when it comes to this kind of thing. 

if i used this name before, im sorry. i dont have good memory and i dont wanna search through all the chapters lol

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

41.9K 2.7K 17
Two separated childhood friends reunited again and one of them is still silently inlove ever since. started: 09-04-20 ended: 11-09-20
2.1M 104K 47
STRAIGHT | VKOOK Best friends agreeing to be best friends with benefits is always a no. Especially when both of them are straight. But maybe, maybe...
656K 38.1K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
116K 5.1K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...