Space Girl [P.Parker]

By strawbadoobee

[PETER PARKER x OC] "Do you ever have that one person you really wanna tell about your powers, but you can't... More

Space Girl; ACT 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Space Girl; ACT 2
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Space Girl; ACT 3
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Space Girl; ACT 4
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36

chapter 23

1.9K 78 24
By strawbadoobee

Later in Prague, they arrived at a beautiful Hotel. As they entered, the class expressed their amazement. When Mr. Harrington was giving them instructions, Luna got a phone call.

"Hello?" She walked off to the side. 

"Is Parker with you?" Asked Maria on the other line.

 "Uh, yes." Luna turned around. Peter was already staring, so she motioned for him to join her.

"There's earpieces with your suits. Put them on and wait for instructions, understood?"

Peter looked to Luna curiously. 

"There's earpieces they want us to put on to wait for instructions." Luna repeated quietly. "Yes, we understand." Luna stated, then hung up.

"Hey, they just called me first." Luna stated in excitement. Peter smiled.

"Hey, guys." Ned approached them. 

"Yeah." Peter said as he turned around. 

"I am so sorry if I seem like I'm preoccupied with my relationship. You two are probably busy with superhero stuff anyway." Ned apologized.

"No, no, no. It's all good. Don't worry about it." Peter nodded. 

"I'll be right back, Brad's trying to talk to me." Luna sighed, then made her way over to the boy who still seemed to be pining over her.

"So, what's the status on the elemental thing? Where's it gonna happen?" Ned continued after watching Luna leave. 

"Uh... here, in the city." Peter stated.

"Peter, we're here!" Ned argued. 

"I know, I know. But it's not good. Luna and I are figuring it out." Peter sighed. 

"You and Luna don't seem to be figuring anything out these past few days." Ned raised his eyebrows.

"Don't remind me right now, Ned. It's complicated." Peter looked off to the side. Luna was still speaking to Brad, and she didn't appear angry, just distant. 

"I hope you guys are getting along, because we're all counting on you." Ned concluded.

"Ned?" Betty called out.

 "Coming, babe!" Ned replied with a smile. "Figure it out with Luna, or we're all screwed." He looked to Peter, then made his way back to the group.

Peter watched him with furrowed eyebrows. "Peter." Luna spoke. She made her way towards him. He quickly spun around. "Luna, we're still... we're still dating, right?" Peter inquired anxiously. 

"Yeah." Luna nodded. "It was.. Peter, it was just a fight. We just can't sort it out right now, but we will. You still want to be a couple, don't you?" Luna furrowed her eyebrows.

"Y-Yeah. Of course I do." Peter said quickly. 

"Cool." Luna sighed. She pursed her lips and glanced away. "Fury wants us at HQ. We should.. we should go." Luna explained.

"What if.. what if we don't." Peter chuckled awkwardly as Luna already set off. 

"I'm not doing this again, Peter. You can stay if you want, I couldn't care less." Luna stated in frustration. Peter sighed, then followed after her.

"Parker." Began Fury. He leaned back in his seat and stared ahead at the two teenagers who had finally arrived at headquarters. 

"Yes, sir." Peter replied.

"That thing is going to be here in a few hours. Are we boring you?" Fury raised his eyebrows.

"He's not bored. He's just thinking about how you kidnapped him." Quentin explained. 

"He had obstacles. I removed them." Fury said sternly.

"Mr. Beck and I would have been fine on our own, I don't see why we needed Peter, who doesn't even want to be here right now." Luna argued, motioning towards Peter who awkwardly stood a few feet away from her. 

"Luna.." Peter began.

"We don't have time for your high school kid fights, you two. Get over it." Fury yelled. Luna and Peter went silent. 

"And they still won't evacuate the city." Maria spoke up.

Fury sighed. "Idiots." He whispered to himself. 

"So what's the plan, Leeds?" Fury asked.

"Peter and I will be in the Cathedral Tower, keeping watch for the fire monster. When that shows up, we will radio you guys, and then Mr. Beck and—"

"My name is Mysterio." Quentin cut in. Luna paused, then glanced at Peter for a moment. 

"Then Mysterio... what?" Luna sighed as she looked to Quentin.

"Listen to me, the best hope you have, the only hope, is to stop it here, now." Mysterio stated. "No matter what the costs. And move it away from civilians if you can, but most importantly, keep it away from metal. If it gets too big, it'll be able to draw power from the Earth's core. After that, there will be no way to stop it."

Luna looked to the man questionably.

 "Hey, man, our friends are here, and I can't help but think that we're putting them in danger." Peter began.

"You worry about us hurting your friends? You, who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus." Fury stood up and approached Peter. Luna slowly inched closer to the boy from instinct, as if she felt the need to protect him from the intimidating man.

"Stark gave you a multi-billion dollar AR tactical intelligent system, and the first thing you do with it, is try to blow up your friends. It's clear to me that you were not ready for this!" Fury yelled.

At this point, Luna reached for Peter hands, intertwining their fingers. Peter sighed, and glanced down at their hands for a moment, before looking back at Fury.

After that, Peter had gone up to the roof for some time alone. Luna chose not to bother him this time, and instead stood on the balcony a floor beneath.

As she stared ahead at the beautiful view of the water and the bright buildings that glowed on the night sky, Mysterio flew over her head. She stared up at the man and squinted her eyes. He was speaking to Peter with his mask on.

"Nick Fury asked me to come up here, see how you're doing. He felt bad about snapping at ya." Beck explained. 

"Really?" Peter asked.

"You guys do have sarcasm on this earth, right?" Mysterio joked. Peter chuckled lightly.

 "How are you feeling?" Quentin inquired.

"Uh... I didn't think I was gonna have to save the world this summer. I know that makes me sound like such a jerk, but.. I had this plan with Luna.. because it hasn't been working out all that much lately, but... now it's ruined, and I'm scared that she's gonna break up with me." Peter admitted. Luna frowned, then hesitated to continue listening. She looked at the doors, but remained put. 

"You're not a jerk for wanting a normal life, kid." Said Mysterio as he sat beside the boy. "It's a hard path. You see things, you do things, you make choices. People look up to you. And then.. even if you win the battle, sometimes they die. I'm sure Luna gets that, she's going through it, too." Beck explained softly. "I like you Peter. You're a good kid. There's a part of me that wants me to tell you to just.. turn around and run away from all of this, and then there's another part of me that.. knows who we're about to fight, what's at stake. I'm glad you're here." The man spoke in assurance. 

"Me, too." Peter replied.

"You're worried about your friends." Quentin continued.

 "Yeah. I just.. always feel like I'm putting them in danger." Peter sighed.

"Look, just, get them inside and keep them in a safe place for just a few hours, and they'll be alright." Assured Beck.

"It's really nice.. to have somebody to talk to about superhero stuff, you know? I mean.. usually, I have Luna, but.. I don't think she wants to talk to me at all these days. I feel like I just screwed everything up." Peter groaned quietly. He tucked in his knees and hid his face in between them.

Luna backed away up against the doors so she wouldn't be seen by neither Peter, nor Mysterio. She sighed to herself. She knew Peter wasn't feeling well, and she cared, she really did, but she was afraid if she spoke to him it would only bring more attention to the problems, considering their situation.

Part of her was still mad about what he had said earlier, but the other part of her wanted to hug him, cry onto his shoulder.

"Anytime. You know, if Luna is being this way, maybe you two shouldn't be so close anymore. At least, not right now. It seems like it's just stressing you out." Beck suggested. 

"No, I can't do that. I love Luna. I don't want to stop being around her. Maybe I'm a little worried about our relationship, but I don't think it's over yet. I'll figure it out." Peter shook his head slowly.

"Alright, kid. And hey, if we survive this, we have all summer to kill Brad." Mysterio joked. Peter stifled a laugh. "See you out there." Peter concluded.

Luna took that as her cue to fly down to the spot where she was supposed to meet Peter. She didn't quite know what it was, but there was something odd to her about Mysterio.

She didn't understand how he had just come out of nowhere, claiming to be from a different earth, and everyone believed him. Besides, what would he have to gain from breaking her and Peter apart? It certainly didn't seem for Peter's own good.

Just then, Peter jumped down. "Oh, Luna. You're.. here already." Peter said with wide eyes.

 "Yeah." Luna nodded. 

"Okay." Peter rummaged through his backpack, and pulled out Stark's glasses. "Edith? Hey! Uh-uh. I need to find a way to keep my friends inside for the next few hours." Peter stammered. "Okay, we're all good." Peter looked to Luna. "We better get back to the hotel now." Added the boy.

"Yeah. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Luna agreed. As the two began quickly walking back, Luna spoke up.

"Why do you always get the cool stuff from Stark. I just got a ring and I don't even know what it does. Honestly, I don't think it does anything." Luna commented. She stared down at the ring on her index finger.

"I'm sure it does something. Maybe it also has a name." Peter suggested. "Uh.. ring." Peter began, attempting to activate some sort of speaking control. "Moon... ring?" Peter trailed off. He clapped his hands in another attempt.

"Yeah, I have nothing." Peter sighed. 

"Figures. Cause Peter doesn't even like fighting and he gets the high tech glasses that shoot missiles at classmates." Luna mumbled to herself.

By the time they neared the hotel, Luna spoke once more. "You know, Peter.. I don't really trust Mysterio." She stated. She had been thinking about what happened earlier for the entire walk.

"Why not? He's great." Peter didn't wait for a response, and instead went inside, not giving Luna the opportunity to explain. Luna sighed, then followed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 3K 19
-𝐈 π–πŽππƒπ„π‘ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 πˆπ“π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ "𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 ...
4.2K 189 13
PETER PARKER X OC The hidden daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts finds her strength after his death.. while on a mission given to her by Nick Fur...
125K 2.6K 19
MJ is now a successful journalist in New York. Peter is getting his masters while handling two jobs at once. When they reunite after years of not see...
2.3K 76 12
New York goes into shock when Spider-man goes missing after fighting a new villain, but he doesn't return. Spider-man is claimed to be dead along wit...