Vampire Servant (J.JK)

By LadyLagunah

Vampires? There is no way they exist. No matter how much evidence the media displays, or the cases that are g... More

Ch 1: A Fairytale coming to life
Ch 2: Becoming a servant
Ch 3: Let's have a drink
Ch 4: Night of Vampires
Ch 5: Jungkook's Identity
Ch 6: Contracts and mixed feelings
Ch 7: The meaning of being a servant
Ch 8: A vampires true intentions
Ch 9: Everyone has a secret
Ch 10: Blood and grief
Ch 11: My heartbeat is changing because of you
Ch 12: From Servant to something else
Ch 13: Ready for a change
Ch 14: Mr. Kang
Ch 15: Mystery case
Ch 16: Red eyes
Ch 17: Trouble coming our way
Ch 18: Book of tales
Ch 19: The tales of Necromancers
Ch 21: Unfortunate Encounters
Ch 22: The key to Training
Ch 23: The Killer
Ch 24: Pent up feelings
Ch 25: One step closer
Ch 26: As the truth unfolds
Ch 27: A new Threat
Ch 28: A New Threat II
Ch 29: More Tales
Ch 30: Rivals
Ch 31: A One-Sided Love Life
Ch 32: What needs to be done
Ch 33: Precious To Me
Ch 34: We are changing
Ch 35: Till Death Do Us Part
Ch 36: Losing The Battle
Ch 37: Break The Contract
Ch 38: The Man With Blue Eyes
Ch 39: The Harsh Truth
Ch 40: The Necromancer With Green Eyes
Ch 41: Haunted By Memories
Ch 42: Aware Of My Feelings
Ch 43: Queen Nue
Ch 44: Escape Plan
Ch 45: A Sign Of Affection
Ch 46: Royals
Ch 47: The Lion's Den
Ch 48: The Lady In The White Dress
Ch 49: Reunited At Last
Ch 50: She Is Gone
Ch 51: The Real Vampire?
Ch 52: A War Starting
Ch 53: We Can Become One
Ch 54: Be Polite And Accept
Ch 55: A Red Colored Line
Ch 56: Denial
Ch 57: The Tables Are Turning
Ch 58: Our Color Is Red
Ch 59: The Return Of Butterflies
Ch 60: A Joyful Day
Ch 61: The Story Of The Villainess
Ch 62: The First Blow
Ch 63: Nue Come Forth
Ch 64: Eye To Eye With The Enemy
Ch 65: The Start Of A Rage
Ch 66: Enemy?
Ch 67: Our New Blue Eyed Goddess
Ch 68: From Hero To Villainess
Ch 69: Lost Game
Ch 70: The End Of A New Beginning
FULL STORY (Inkitt)
Side Story 1: Love Can Hurt Like This
Side Story 2: Blue Birds
Side Story 3: My Savior
Side Story 4: Welcome Back
Side Story 5: Our Journey Will Continue
NOTE!
Book 2!!

Ch 20: My Jooha

3.3K 216 4
By LadyLagunah

??? 

''It was a pleasure meeting you as well. My assistant will show you out'' I bowed my head before the woman as she did the same before turning her back on me, being guided by my underling out of the room. 

I can't believe I'm living like this now. Hundreds of years ago I would be roaming around my castle, with servants everywhere. Humans to feed on whenever I liked with just a snap of my finger. Look at what the world has become now. 

Although I hate the thought of living a 'human life' it's the only way for us vampires to get by in this modern society. 

I'm not a lord anymore with all the riches of the world. Right now I'm the CEO of my own company. Living in riches as we speak because I will not settle down as low life and there is no way in hell I'll be working under a mere human. 

''I thought you were interested in her?'' Once Yoosuk entered the room I slumped into my chair rolling my eyes. 

''What's the use of targeting a human whose blood smells like expired milk?'' I looked at the files in front of me letting out a sigh.

Modern society sucks...I had so much less to worry about when I was a lord. 

''Oh.....well she was real-''

''I don't have any interest to hear about your weird desires towards humans. The fact that you get sexually involved with them like that is just disgusting, have you no pride.'' Yoosuk is my right hand you can say. 

He has stayed with me for a couple of hundreds of years now. I'm in search of an S rank Human to take as my personal blood bag, but Yoosuk here finds pleasure in getting sexually involved with those insects and killing them afterward.

His stupid actions made me look like a serial killer.

''Ahh don't act like you didn't like it when you did the same'' His words reminded me of years ago when I tried acting it out as well. 

''I didn't. Those humans died because of their weak bodies, you call that pleasure?'' I'm done talking to this guy.

''Ah but bos-''

''Leave, you're an eyesore'' And with that, he luckily left. 

-----------------------------------

''Boss I should go with yo-''

''I'm capable of getting a coffee myself. Stay put'' I slammed the car door shut walking my way towards the coffee shop that seemed to be crowded. 

Ugh, these humans. If I was still a lord they would have all make way for me to pass. 

I stood in line waiting for my turn, but as I stood focused on the menu being displayed a sweet and addicting scent filled my nostrils. 

''This....''

An S class vessel? 

My eyes scanned around in a hurry and within a second I lied eyes upon a hand. A hand with a bandage placed around the palm.

That's where that delicious scent is coming from...

I lifted my head, my eyes scanning slowly upward. Dark brown hair cascaded to the shoulders. Denim jeans, a red hoodie with a light blue trench coat, and some white sneakers. I noticed the woman pulling a suitcase with her while holding onto several more bags in her hands and over her shoulder.

''What a great time to be back in Seoul..'' 

Seems I finally found my desired S class human. 

--------------------------------------------

Y/N

It has been several days since I received training. It wasn't more like combat training or really cool stuff, you could say it worked like meditating. Helping me to control my emotions and body temperature. I actually almost burned Jungkook yesterday because he suddenly grabbed me and it made me nervous. 

I plopped myself on the couch looking at my lock screen. 

It was a picture of me and my best friend. We have known each other since elementary school. Looking at the picture the only thing that washed over me was guilt. We have contact with each other on a daily basis, she is studying abroad at the moment, but I kept all this from her.

We always share everything, but I haven't told her the most important thing that is happening in my life yet. Even my mother.....

I want to keep this all from them and tell them when the time is right but.......Jooha is coming over today!!!

[ 4 days earlier]

''Oh, Jooha what's up?'' 

Why did she call so suddenly?

''Say what are you doing on Saturday? You're free right?'' She sounds so excited.

''Yeah....why?''

''I'm coming back to Seoul for a while! Let me crash at your place'' 

"What?!!!'' Without realizing I screamed this in panic hearing her laugh. 

''Yeah! Are you happy?'' I could hear by the tone in her voice that she was smiling from ear to ear. 

I mean I'm more than happy that I finally get to see her in real life again and get to hang but.....how do I keep all of this a secret from her? On top of that....I'm living with Jungkook!

''H-How long will you be staying?'' I need to think of something.....

''Uhm....for now, I think 2 months. I still have some unfinished business here. Who knows it can take longer as well.'' 

Oh gosh....

-------------------------------------------------

[Present day]

I was seated on the couch Jooha seated across from me with her suitcase and bags scattered around the living room. When she came we hugged each other till death and screamed like crazy. Causing Jungkook to wake up...

And somehow he ended up saying the most problematic thing ever. 

''Ah you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend'' Jooha spoke making me crack a smile, while Jungkook was making some tea.

 This guy.....

It would be obvious that if I did get a boyfriend I would tell her right away! Also, the fact that when she called me and asked me if she could crash here, I didn't tell her I was living with a boyfriend either. So this doesn't make sense! I was hoping that Jungkook could stay at Hoseok's place for the time being, but he told me he had another solution. 

I trusted his guts!! I didn't know his solution would be this lie!

''Ah actually......we haven't been dating for a long time maybe a week...'' Ugh, what am I saying..

''And you're already living together?'' I noticed her eyebrows furrow as she crossed her arms. 

Jooha is.....how should I say this. Ever since we have been friends she was always the popular one at school. Guys would stand in line to get a chance to talk with her. She is smart, pretty, great fashion taste, very talented, but on top of that she is......really protective over me.

She has always been like a mom to me, always taking care of me. Also despite how people think she is, she is really the boyish type of woman and independent one who always claims she doesn't need a man in her life. 

''Ah, it's a bit complicated. He had some issues with his apartment so he is staying here for the time being'' I hate lying to her. 

She looked at me with those stern eyes and I already could feel my body temperature rise due to the nervousness. 

Within a second she smiled brightly before looking at Jungkook. 

''Well he is really handsome I'll give you that. Anyway, guess I can't crash here then. I'll ask Minnie if she won't mind.'' Minnie is a friend of ours that we met during college. 

''I'm really sor-''

''Ah for what! Don't stress I'm just happy to see that you found someone who treasures you'' 

Yeah....right

-TBC-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.6K 17
Over centuries people thought Vampires are fictional,not real.Little did they know they are existing in this world,they thought wrong and now they ha...
2.1K 288 27
I'm in a tough situation. My abusive ex-boyfriend won't leave me alone, and on top of that, I'm broke.That's why I start selling my blood to a high-e...
259K 11.6K 37
Helping people is not wrong. But helping evil spirits? I shouldn't agree, but i should too. He is innocent, knows nothing. Bad things happen to him...
42.2K 1.4K 30
I live with Vampires.Confused? What if I tell you my father gave me up to a Vampire family? keep reading for more!