SHARING HIM | vminkook.

Autorstwa tanni3s

❛ 𝑨𝒏 π’‚π’π’π’“π’†π’™π’Šπ’„ π‘±π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’ 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 π’”π’–π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’…π’‚π’ π‘»π’‚π’†π’‰π’šπ’–π’π’ˆ π’˜π’‰π’π’Ž π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝑱𝒖�... WiΔ™cej

🫡🏼
πš’πš—πšπš›πš˜...?
jealousy
secret.
frustrations.
questions.
needy.
feel you.
hurt.
mine.
broken.
guilt.
regrets.
making up.
deep inside.
awoken.
hyung.
apart.
changes.

past.

608 23 12
Autorstwa tanni3s

Hello everyone this is a gentle reminder or rather a warning I don't have any hatred for any other k-pop idols just because I'm a BTS army.
I love everyone
And I respect everyone's choices.
So please after reading this chapter don't hunt me down.
Another thing which is really important and that is
Please don't forget that this is a fanfic and Don't just start taking things seriously.

The words are obviously mine and this plot is an imaginative one and mine too.

This is not based on any real life events.
And most importantly, some events will really be similar to some real life events to make my plot more interesting 👀,
So here's an earnest request to y'all, because ik there are some potatoheads who will start connecting the ff stuffs with real life -_-

You can enjoy~
Thank you~
----------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV~
--------------------------

"N-no.... n-not a-again...

I-i c-can't lose you ju-jung-kook ...

At least n-not l-li-likeT-tae...",  jimin cried out whispering to himself.

Flashback ~
(6 years ago)

"W-why?! Why hy-hyung?! Why ME! What have I done to them?!....", Jimin sobbed hardly.

"No chim... nothing is wrong with u they are the ones who are wrong shhh shhh my baby don't cry shhh", Jin hugged him and patted his back comforting him.

"Wh-why don't they un-understand! Th-that....th-that ... I-I'm tr-trying h-hard! I-i a-agreed t-to th-them right H-hy-ung? I-i a-ac-cepted... th-that it's my f-fault wh-why I-I'm chubby.... right H-hy-ung?!
Th-then wh-why!!?
Wh-why d-do th-they keep c-calling m-me th-that H-hy-ung?!
WHY! DO THEY CALL ME CHUBBY IMPERFECT PIG AND ILLEGIBLE FOR BANGTAN?!
Wh-why!!!!", Jimin started crying hardly again.

"N-no chim....
Y-you are not illegible for Bangtan.
You are my cute teddy my baby brother.
Don't be sad please.
Just ignore them as you do baby...", Jin sniffled.

"N-no H-hy-ung.... I'll w-work h-harder... I-i'll... d-do i-it ... I-i'll f-fast...", Jimin started speaking like a maniac.

"NO! MINNIE! YOU WON'T SKIP YOUR MEALS AGAIN!", Jin growled angrily.

"N-no hy-hyung i-ive t-to-"
"No You won't , if u do that you will fall sick again Minnie and you're disease won't get cured easily then.
Stop worrying about your weight chim. You aren't overweight, it's just your cheeks are chubby that's it-"
"WHY! WHY ARE MY CHEEKS CHUBBY WHEN I'M NOT OVERWEIGHT! WHY JIN HYUNG!", Jimin screamed out in their almost vacant dorm since all went out to buy some food , they wanted jimin and Jin to come too but jimin wanted practice more so Jin also stayed back telling the others to go.

"Jimin...calm down, you are born like that chim and moreover this is the time your body will change and slowly you will turn into a Man.
So don't worry your baby chubby cheeks will also go away
Okay?
There's nothing to worr-"

"What about Taehyung huh?! You know right how much I love him? Will he accept me ? He's so cute and beautiful! What do you think hyung! Will he accept me? I'm so ugly hyung! I'm fat like a pig! I have an ugly face and I'm not even that good in singing! HE WOULD NEVER HYUNG!" , Jimin started screaming again pulling his hair in frustration.

"JIMIN! Stop insulting yourself! You are stressing on yourself! And on your health too
If you continue doing this your Anorexia won't get cured easily ... Minnie.
Stop this topic just.
And talking about Tae....well idk what will happen but whatever it will be... It will be for good chim....calm down and take some rest .
I'll make some soup for you.
Don't over-practice. We have ISAC coming up too.
It's just in two days...so rest Minnie..", Jin held jimin's hands and squeezed them softly.

"I hope you won't disobey your Jinnie hyung baby", Jin looked at jimin with lots of hopes in his eyes.

Jimin didn't look up he just nodded his head , released his hands from jin's grips and slowly made his way into his room, which he shared with Jin and taehyung.

"I hope you get well soon baby", Jin sighed.

After few minutes :-

"Minnie...", Jin entered their shared room .

Jimin was laying down on the carpeted floor with a worn out pillow underneath his head.

They have recently debuted but still for more experience they were living as back dancers and trainees with a one old dorm having three room a kitchen cum dinning room and a single bathroom.

Jin huffed and sat down on the carpeted floor holding the food tray carefully

"Come on get up . Have this.
You are not gonna have those spicy junk foods until you get well, since YOU don't want to make them aware of your disease you need to eat this cuz I won't let you sleep with a hungry tummy. And you need to take the medicines too... C'mon now get up and have this", Jin said softly.

Jimin nodded and got up taking the tray from Jin and started digging in as he was hella hungry.

Time skip ( when the rest five of them reached the dorm with the food)

"Jin hyunggggggggggg", an excited hobi shouted happily

"Yah! Why are you shouting! You Bratty horse!", Jin said scrunching his nose and furrowed his eyebrows getting annoyed
" Yah hyung I'm not a horse ", hobi pouted cutely.

"Aweee is my unicorn sad?", Jin aegyoed

"YES! very much...", Hobi whispered the last part.

"It's okay...ukr? I didn't mean it?", Jin smiled taking the food packets from namjoon's hands blushing lightly and keeping the packets on the dining table.

Hobi smiled and hugged jin , " I know it Mr. Frying Pan lover", saying this he ran away.

"YAH! YOU BRAT! WAIT TILL I SMACK YOUR FACE WITH MY PAN!", Jin shouted.

"H-hy-ung.... Why are you screaming?", A tired looking jimin came out from one of the shared bedrooms rubbing his eyes .

"You know righ- Tae? When did you come back? "
"Just now hyung!", Tae smiled.

"C'mon hyung I brought your favourite flavoured chips , japchae , and beef curry , let's dig IN!!!!!", Tae screamed happily and back hugged Jungkook, who pushed him away and went and stood beside his Suga hyung.

Jungkook was still a teenager who has joined their group recently, so he was a bit quiet and shy one and tend to stay alone.

"Yah Jungkook-ah why did you go there and stand? Don't you like me ?", Tae did a fake pout.

Jungkook didn't say anything he just snuggled closer to yoongi, since yoongi never bothered him much he liked to be with him .

"Taehyung ukr? He's new? Then why r u forcing him huh? When he'll feel comfortable he'll open up. Don't bother him much", yoongi said .

Now taehyung became really sad.
He was really fond of the younger but the younger didn't like him much.

"Taehyung-ah... Ukr? I'm here for you? Then why are you so sad?", Jimin came closer and side hugged him.

"Nothing hyung you won't understand", saying this taehyung pushed jimin away and went to Jin.

"Jinnie hyung ... I'm hungry" Tae said sadly.

"Awe my baby here take this is your plate. And give this plate to jungkoo-"
"No!
He'll take his own plate !
I won't give him!-"

"Tae...", Jin growled lowly.

"S-sorry hyung... I'll go and give him his plate..."
" Good boy now go",

Jin started placing food on others plate.

"Here! This is your food", Taehyung handed over one of the plates to jungkook.

Jungkook took the plate and was about to eat when Taehyung took away his banana milk

"I won't give you this!", Tae stuck out his tongue at jungkook.

"Why", jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and whispered.
Banana milk was his favourite.

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE HURT ME! AND I GOT SCOLDING FROM MY JINNIE HYUNG ONLY FOR YOU , YOU BUNNY LOOKING MONKEY-"

"KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGG", Jin screamed coming out of the kitchen.

"Did you just take his banana milk away?", Jin growled lowly.

"Y-yes...", Tae looked down pouting sadly for getting scolding.

"It's okay take it", Jin smiled.

"Wh-wha-at?"

"Yes honey, you can have it and gain energy for cleaning the toilet for this whole year...", Jin said happily

"Nuuuuuuuuuuu", tae gave back the banana milk to jungkook and ran to the kitchen for forgiveness.

"Btw jimin?,", Yoongi asked

"Yes hyung?", Jimin looked up quietly.

"Won't you have the food?",

"No , actually hyung for somedays I'm having a bad stomach so... I don't think it will be good and moreover Jin hyung already had given me my lunch.
I had chicken soup", jimin lied partially.

"Oh..."

Time skip
(Two days later at ISAC)

"Jiminie?", Jin called softly.

"Yes hyung?",
"Did you have your food and take the medicines?", Jin asked in a concerned voice.

"Yes hyung I did", jimin smiled .

"Good.
All the best.
Don't pressurise yourself much ok? If you feel sick just tell me immediately.
Trust me you won't bother me.
Okay?
Take your medic-"

"Hyungggg.... You will be there with me so...stop worrying so much", jimin smiled.

"Hmm...
Now c'mon let's go others are waiting", saying this Jin pulled jimin out of the dorm locking it and went downstairs where their car was waiting.

Time skip
(At ISAC)

The boy's relay , 200m race and archery was done and the rhythmic gymnastic was going on where the girl groups were performing.

"Hyung..? My bladder can't take it anymore
It needs some release.
Please hyung!!!", Tae whined.

He wanted to use the toilet and was whining about it for the past 20 minutes which seemed like 20 days to him, but Jin being Jin told him that 'what if there's a draw' or 'what if there's an emergency?' while Tae goes away and the group has to leave at that time only.
And tae being a scared cat didn't want to be parted from his group so he tried to control.

But now it seemed impossible.

"Hyungie! I'm going now!!! I can't control anymore", Tae said almost crying.

"Taehyung", Jin looked at him getting irritated.

"Hyung it's okay I'll go with him so that he doesn't get lost okay?", Jimin insisted.

"B-but-"
"No buts! At least I'm grown up and elder to him so I won't get lost", jimin stated.

"Minnie...", Jin looked at him in a pleading way.

"It's okay hyung we will get back soon", jimin smiled .
"Fine", Jin sighed being defeated.

"Yayyyyyyyyyy!!! Let's go Minnie!", Tae squealed and started running towards the restroom.

Jimin smiled and ran after him.

They reached the restroom and while tae went inside jimin waited outside.

After a few minutes tae came outside.

"Hey Minnie you know what there's a small garden Behind this restroom let's go there", tae squealed happily.
"No tae hyungie will get mad", jimin said furrowing his eyebrows

"Tsk! He won't even get to know! We won't say!", Tae suggested.

" -_- taehyung... He is elder to us and he ain't someone whom we fool", jimin sighed.

"But Minnie don't you love me! If u do then you will go with me!", Tae said showing his innocent puppy eyes.

"Aish! Tae-ah  you and your puppy eyes! Let's go but we can't stay for too long okay?", Jimin said sighing in defeat.

"Yayy! Thank you so much Minnie I love you!!", Tae hugged him making jimin flustered.

"O-okay o-okay l-let's g-go", Jimin broke the hug and looked away blushing like hell.

"Yep let's go", tae dragged jimin to that small yet well managed garden Behind the restroom.

They ran through the beautiful path which led to the garden.
Basically tae was dragging jimin.

"Wow! Minnie look ! ", Tae said gawking at the beautiful sight infront of him.

"When we will become rich and buy a house we will keep this type of garden ! Okay?", Tae said to jimin still looking at the beautiful well maintained garden.

"Whatever makes you sleep peacefully at night kid", jimin shrugged while admiring the beauty in front of him.

"Yahhh! I'm not a kid", tae protested.

"Sure", jimin shrugged.

Tae stuck out his tongue at him and went ahead inside the garden.

There were other groups too resting or chit chatting in the garden with each other.

Tae came towards the white chrysanthemum plants and awed at the sight.

"It's so beautiful Minnie", tae whispered.

Jimin smiled.

And back hugged taehyung.

"Yeah...just like you", saying this jimin nuzzled his nose in the crook of tae's neck, breathing on his soft skin.

Tae blushed slightly but then quickly changed his expression and pushed jimin away.

"Yaaahh! Jimin Hyung! What are you doing?!", Tae said in a voice filled with disgust for the elder.

"W-what h-happened taehyung? Y-you used to... Like b-back h-hugs...so I ...", Jimin sluttered getting nervous at tae's sudden outburst.

"YES! I still love it but not the way you are doing it!
You really don't know how to do IT ! Stop touching me everytime! Back hugs are okay but now I'm grown up hyung! U should understand! U can't just touch me without my permission!", saying this tae walked away leaving behind a heartbroken totally confused Park Jimin.

Jimin stood still, catching the attention of the others who were there in the garden.

"Woah look what we have here", a deep chuckle brought jimin back to earth.

"Huh?", Jimin looked at his side to meet with G-dragon standing tall and strong with two of his other friends, Taemin and Minho

(a/n :- Irdk whether they are friends irl but wutever it's a fanfic after all.
And also it's that hwarang's Minho I can't remember his surname for the timing and I'm lazy to search him up anygays carry on)

"Hey! Baby boy got rejected huh?", G-dragon smirked but soon the smirked turned into laughters.

Jimin was heartbroken and didn't have much self confidence and THIS just added fuel to the fire.
A tear escaped from his eyes followed by another.

He sniffed and looked down.

"Awee... Look y'all just made him cry", hwasa fake concerned from behind.

"Awee cutie don't cry... We won't even tell anyone", Wheein smiled wickedly.

"Thanks for your concerns but I don't need them", saying this jimin turned around and was about to walk away.

"Hey baby boy, where do you think u r going huh?", G dragon smirked and yanked him towards himself.

"P-please let m-me g-go.... p-please my members w-will be waiting", jimin begged helplessly.

"Hyung I think that's enough, after all he's
just a rookie", Taemin advised G-dragon.

"Yes , a rookie who got rejected by his bandmate crush ", Jiyong started laughing again.

(a/n :- for the ones who don't know who is Jiyong, it's actually the real name of G-dragon , it's Kwon ji-yong)

"Awe Jiyongssi don't bully him...", Hwasa fake pouted. (a/n:- ayy sesky gurl c'mere honey 🌚❤️ lemme kiss ur feet)

 [edit : just a  middle schooler high on hwasa's beauty]

"Whatever makes you happy pretty woman", Jiyong flirted.

"Well... it's nice to see a pretty woman worrying for an ugly fag ", Minho smirked.

Jimin's heart shattered into pieces.

He really was sensitive about his looks and appearance.

Another tear escaped from his beautiful eyes.

Their moment was broken by a huge ringing of an electronic bell, indicating that the break was over and it's time for the boy's group to perform.

"Well ... Guess what babyboy we need to go
And

See
Ya
Soon baby",  Jiyong whispered the last part in jimin's ears.

----------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

I'm sorry I couldn't update for a long time :"(
My exams will start from the end of this week itself   (〒﹏〒)

I wanted to write more
But it seems like I'm too excited to see ur reactions and also tbh I'm running short of plot spices (╥﹏╥)

I'm gonna go and buy them

I wanted to finish the "past" part in a single chapter
But my impatient ass is in a hurry to finish this book ಥ‿ಥ

I want to continue writing "INFINITE" but first I need to finish this one (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Arghh!
And moreover INFINITE isn't any fanfic it's a story normal story ಥ╭╮ಥ

So I really need more time to write that
So I wanna wrap this up quickly and start with INFINITE.

Also , I'm writing another Fantasy book (⌐■-■)

Dw, I'll publish that soon too ಠ﹏ಠ
Well I can't promise for regular updates tho' ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

Anygays bubye ❤️✨

Also

Some of u wanted to know me so u guys dmed me
I saw that
I'm extremely sorry if I didn't reply :"(
I'm kinda busy but dw, I'll give Y'all a nice biodata of myself in the next chapter....?

Okay
Gtg
Bye-bye
Love y'all ❤️🥀

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE 🥺

-----------------------------------------------

edit : yeah lol I actually did publish the biodata chap but since I am republishing this book I am gonna remove that chapter =_=

also, I seriously dunno what other 2 books I was writing at that time, I feel like I deleted all of them so yeah INFINITE is not seeing the sun through me again

[dunno if that makes sense or not, but oh well I won't be publishing those books]

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

14.9K 1.2K 41
****** " I am used to the idea of loving you. So no matter how much it hurts me, I can't stop loving you. " - Vhope **** Taehyung Someday it will st...
166K 9.6K 33
β”ˆ ✎ sequel to daddy issues!! "i thought this could have been our happy ending", taehyung finally said, surrounded by dozens of people, staring at hi...
13.4K 897 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
265K 10.4K 33
[Volume 1] People say falling in love is the most beautiful thing, loving someone is the most euphoric feeling. But for Taehyung it wasn't only beaut...