JUST LIE TO ME

By crunchiellie

Lying is wrong. When you tell a lie for the sake of someone's feelings, it is not right rather compassionate... More

FOREWORD & AESTHETICS
01. The First Face
02. The Cold Soul
03. The Tea Party
04. The Peaceful Tide
05. The Solitude
06. The Devil-ish Diva
07. The Plot
08. The Law of Attraction
09. The Engagement
10. The Runaround
11. The Birthday Present
12. The Cold Feet
13. The Real Score
14. The Girl In The White Dress
15. The Unusual Honeymoon
16. The Husband and Wife Thing
17. The Blissful Hours
19. The Drawback
20. The Spaces in Between
21. The Nostalgia
22. The Masters of Deception
23. The Hopeful Heart
24. The Garden Maze
25. The Lies They Love
26. The Aftermath
27. The Undecided
28. The Liar and His Lover
29. The Other Side
30. The Pilikua Mālie
EPILOGUE

18. The Reality of Married Life

98 8 3
By crunchiellie

"Seojin." Chanyeol started with a husky groan still kissing my lips aggressively, biting and sucking it gently conveying my whole system into a panic.

We were both immersed in what we are doing that I didn't even notice we are already inside his bedroom, his addicting scent quickly plodded my senses until it transpires to me - we are really doing this now. 

"Chanyeol, I -" I was about to say something but he was owning my lips with his smooth strokes and caress leaving us both gasping for air.

Chanyeol gently pushes me against his bedroom wall while we continuously savor each other's taste being clamped against this flat surface makes it easier for me to take his heated smacks and movements, he was burning for me and it was absolutely contagious sensing that my body is already reaching that scorching heat.

Our kisses quickly deepen as Chanyeol parted my mouth seeking admission which I willfully welcome, our tongues colliding aggressively while our heads swaying in sync. Both my knuckles were clutching tightly onto his shirt tugging him closer to me - leaving no spaces between us while his hands were wildly running up and down my back until he realized that he needs to touch my skin as much as I wanted to feel his on mine. 

We swiftly stir away from each other, both heaving intensely just so he can pull out my sweater, and soon as it was off Chanyeol's orbs glistened filled with desire and amazement while gazing at my chest which was still concealed with a black lace brassiere.

"You are beautiful, love." he murmured in a voice I have never heard before. It was sweeter and softer as if he was in awe with my whole being. 

He was about to claim my lips but I gently pushed him and bravely move my paws down to the hem of his shirt which beckons him to lift his masculine arms, I also wanted to see how beautiful he is and soon after I undress him - Chanyeol's body didn't disappoint.

I slowly run my finger to his toned abdomen down to the button of his jeans but before I even move my hand down further, Chanyeol draws my body off the floor and straddles me on his waist before going back to my lips only to reward them with his vigorous kisses.

Both half-naked, he treads towards his bed and smoothly sets my body down the mattress still pressing on my lips passionately. His room even sets the mood as he always kept it dimmed intensifying our excitement to explore each other's bodies with just minimal lighting.

Chanyeol expression was otherwise clear to my vision, it was filled with desire and I have never seen him like this ever. 

"I want to make love to you, Seojin. So bad -" he mumbles after giving my mouth a short rest, he slowly stood at the edge of the bed which urges me to sit and watch as he unbuttons his jeans and as if it wasn't enough for me I swiftly lean forward then help him denude.

I swallowed after seeing what was inside that pair of jeans gloriously standing probably reacting to what we were doing - I bit my lower brim, a bit bothered by how enormous he is and if I'd be able to endure taking him in. Chanyeol just smirked coyly and hastily shift into taking my jeans off which I leave to him completely.

Hell with it, just looking at that hardened member tightens my chest and I am more than willing to take it in at all cost. My heart beats frantically being so thrilled with how he has been fascinating me with this foreplay.

Chanyeol pushed me back on the soft mattress using his mouth pressing on mine then remove my jeans off discarding them somewhere in the room, he was stark naked while I was left with my undergarments. When I was about to complain - he incited doing something beyond the unimaginable, at least in my book being the inexperienced one.

Chanyeol started stroking my chest while his mouth is brushing and grazing every skin visible to his eyes, I heard my brassiere snapped - I don't how he did it with one hand as I too absorbed arching my body responding equally to the pleasure he was drenching me.

A loud moan escaped my lips as he rouses his mouth down to my breast and begins latching on them like he was desperate to quench his thirst, it quickly aroused me more than ever and so was he - I can feel him getting harder and stiffer down there which only urges me to want him more.

"Chanyeol -"

I call out his name in a tone evidently begging him to do more and as expected of him - he also started touching and rubbing that intimate part of me while his mouth is rapidly trailing down to that very spot. I clutched onto the sheet of his bed as soon as Chanyeol dives in, his head in between my thighs pushing insanely pleasurable.

I scream softly for his grace and after a few more minutes he went back to face me with a more passionate cast, his orbs were begging me to say those words, and gave him the green lights to proceed which I am more than willing to beg him for.

"Please, make love to me. I want to feel you inside me, Chanyeol!" I moaned.

He changes his expression into a more defined cast, he surely embraces what I said as his face shows tinges of red obviously aroused by those words. Chanyeol positioned himself on top of me while I was boldly expecting him to push inside me.

"I'll be gentle, love. I promise." he kissed me upon discerning how tensed my body was.

I nod and took a deep breath then feel as Chanyeol gradually thrust with much care and controlled pace, it was as if that part of my body was torn apart - it hurts like hell that I almost whimper in pain with tears trailing down to my ears, he even hesitated to proceed but I urge him to continue, hearing him groan in pleasure was somehow easing out the pain and as soon as he resumed - it was heavenly satisfying.

Not long it has become more tolerable and Chanyeol was moving in perfect harmony with our breathing - we were now communicating using our body language and it was everything that I could ask from him and more. I was occasionally brushing my hands through his hair, his back feeling his muscle stiffening and bulging down to his chest and shoulder.

"I love you, Seojin. So much, love -" he whispered before pushing all the way in, I knew he just put it halfway in earlier now I can feel his fullness and it was absolutely blissful as we both let out the most satisfying sound.

I felt him thrusting a bit faster and deeper which prompts me to clutch onto his body tighter, our sweat and tears, sounds of our body colliding, and moans of pleasure filled his room - more determined and more blatant until we both reached that peak together.

"I love you too." I murmured while gasping, both of us are. 

We remain in that position for a few minutes still unmoving until I felt Chanyeol lifting his body slowly gliding on my side then he promptly draws my frame near his body drenched in sweat which I obey wholeheartedly then rest my head on his arms.

"I love you more." he mutters still soothing his breath, he gently brushed my hair back as it was soaked in sweat too then bestowed a sweet peck on the forehead.

If this is how it feels to be loved then I shall do everything to keep this love alive and well. I have no regrets about loving this man almost half of my entire life as he was worth the long wait, the pain, and all the love.

Chanyeol is all worth it.

We make love the whole night, over and over - to our heart's content and until our bodies begs for rest but sure as I am, both of us don't want this night to end.

I wish we can stay like this forever.

iModels Korea | 22nd December 2019 | Seoul, South Korea | 10:00 AM

"No!" Sooah exclaimed while her eyes were bigger than Chanyeol's probably shocked by what I narrated to her.

"Yes!" I firmly confirmed, still on my phone as I was exchanging messages with Lou who is prepping to meet us for the shoot in Myeongdong.

"How many times?" she asked with a curious tone. Sooah even runs from her seat to the couch just beside me.

"I already lost count Sooah, should I even calculate all the times that we did it - that's two days Cho Sooah so just use your imagination and count on your own." I returned then gave her the eyes.

"Damn! When did you become so daring? What did Chanyeol do to you, babe?" Sooah clutches onto my arm and leans her head against my arms acting all panicky and bothered.

"Shut up, Sooah-ya! As if you and Chanho are not doing it!" I chuckled then gave her a quick peck on the forehead. She then cackles and folds her arms in front of her chest, apprehending what I was pointing out.

"Well, we do - but not for two days straight Han Seojin! I am surprised you can still walk straight -"

"Stop! I still walk fine - thank you." I quickly intervened as people might hear us, good thing we were alone in the lounge though the place was open and some employees are walking by.

I am surprised to be able to recover this fast from doing that strenuous activity with Park Chanyeol for two straight days, with only sleeping and eating as rest. It's crazy, we both are crazy for each other and I wouldn't have it any other way. I giggled just with the idea of how we did it almost anywhere in our penthouse unit - living room, kitchen, bathroom, our bedrooms, his office - our balcony? What has gotten into me, really?

"Now look at you, imagining perverted things while at work. Han Seojin, why don't you just go home and do it for another three days and let's see if you can still smile like that."

"Well, I wanted to but Chanyeol drove to Ulsan with my brother yesterday - he'll be there for two days for a business conference so I need to make myself busy as a bee so when I go back home later, all I have to do is sleep. Maybe when he got back from his business trip before Christmas?"

"Wha! You are unbelievable Han Seojin!" Sooah cheered then change into a more earnest simper. I just smiled and jostle my phone back inside my purse before embracing Sooah tightly.

"But kidding aside, I am happy for you babe. I really am, imagine you loved him since we were little and we thought he just doesn't see you as a woman but only as Seowoon's sister - you cried, got your heart broken too many times by him only to find out that he was really in love with you. I mean how crazy is that? Did he tell you though why he didn't confess to you back then?" she asked.

Chanyeol's reason for holding back? I can't quite recall but he said to protect me, I didn't ask further maybe he meant that I was still young back then and knowing Dad - he wanted me to finish college first before doing anything else which includes dating.

"No idea, it doesn't matter anyway."

"How about your agreement? After a year, would you guys still proceed with the divorce? Your brother, we both know Seowoon? Does he know about you and Chanyeol?" Sooah asked consistently.

"Wow! Thank you for reminding me how unsettled our situation is Cho Sooah! You are such a helpful friend!" I sarcastically returned, Sooah chuckled and lift her peace sign along with a smirk. 

"Well, NO. I am not sure about the divorce thing and as for Seowoon, I'll tell him - we will tell him eventually but not now. I just learned how crazy he can get and when I say crazy like extremely mental when it comes to me and Chanyeol being together. I don't know why but I'll find out first before telling him about us, maybe?" I continued with much certainty.

"Agree! Maybe ask Seowoon before telling him about all this, I am a living testimony about how cray-cray he can get when it comes to you - all too much that he seems a bit obsessive Seojin." 

"Hey, chicas!" Lou approached us beaming brightly then scoop in closer for a hug.

"Hey, Lou!" Sooah and I greeted her back with glee.

"Ready for your shoot? The car is parked outside, I just need to get the itinerary and ask the boys to load your stuff in there. I missed Sunhee too, so if you'll excuse me! I'll be back in a jiffy!" she stated before dashing to the elevator.

Sooah and I will be doing a shoot with ELLE and this will be our first project together and I am kinda excited given that Lou agrees to be Cho Sooah's agent and manager too.

We went outside after receiving a call from Lou that she's about to come down to the lobby, Sooah and I was standing near the coaster that was parked in front of the building when a BMW halted behind causing us to lean back and check who it was.

Yoon Taehee - of all people, it should be her that I have to see today. Just great!

"Long time no see, Han Seojin!"

I didn't respond as I wanted to show her how displeased I am with just the sound of her voice, Sooah didn't even waste her time to even glance at Taehee which I find really entertaining. I just wish Lou is almost near the lobby so we can leave.

"You have a shoot today, I see. Good luck! Oh and by the way, can you please tell my boyfriend that I missed and him so much and that I'll appreciate a visit from him soon."

I was just reminded of the reason why it took two days for Chanyeol to return home, he drove this bitch home to Sokcho then begs him to stay overnight which he did but comes morning - Chanyeol found her unconscious so he rushed her to the hospital, I have a strong feeling that I was right about this crazy show she was trying to put on to keep Chanyeol. I'll just wait until I have established enough facts and I swear Chanyeol will not be happy to see this woman ever again.

"I don't think that will happen, Taehee. You see, my husband is really busy with business and he has no time to waste on paying random people a visit if he does have time - those belong to the wife, ME." I snickered, just in time Lou was approaching our spot so I quickly fix my overcoat and meet Yoon Taehee's annoying cast. 

"Stop obsessing over someone else's husband Yoon Taehee or else I might call Yonsei Psychiatric Clinic and have you admitted there for treatment." I smiled then got inside the car with Sooah. "Chao!" I jeered and slide the door on her face.

"Good shot! Perfect!" Leon Spark, the photographer cheered as he continuously snaps some shots while Sooah and I were doing the average. 

We are almost done with the last frame and all of the staff can't stop gushing about our chemistry on the screen, they don't have any idea how often we are doing this back in the day. Pretend that we are posing for cameras wearing my Mom's dresses and make-up.

"Last frame!" Leon yelled. 

I moved up on the couch's backrest while Sooah remained seated. I extend both my legs outward which gave her a scene to stitch into, Sooah places her head on my thigh and poses like a pro. Leon sways his head sideways while mouthing 'wow' then swiftly pressed the shutter continuously.

"Wrap! Good job, ladies. You two are the bomb!" he complimented after Sooah and I stride out of the frame and towards the monitor to check the pictures which turns out absolutely stunning.

Sooah and I did our ritual when we are too happy which was to hug each other while bouncing around like the weirdos we truly are. As soon as we arrived at the dressing room, Chanho is already seated on the couch waiting for Cho Sooah.

"Baby!" Sooah cheered the dashed towards her man to hug him while Chanho just receives her with arms wide open.

Lou chuckled probably with how Chanho and Sooah were shamelessly flirting with each other which was not a normal thing in South Korea, people tend to be more discreet with showing their affection and my man was an awesome example of that.

"Seojin, do you have something to tell me?" Chanho was obviously teasing me, maybe Sooah spills the tea about me and Chanyeol.

"Uhm, go to hell Park Chanho!" I retorted flatly while removing my make-up and accessories.

Sooah and Lou giggled loudly while Chanho hissed in annoyance before walking toward me and snatched a quick peck on my cheeks. I quickly jolted and wipe my chops playfully as if I was disgusted with his sudden gesture though he would usually do this when I am annoyed with him.

"I am officially welcoming you to our family, my one and only dear sister Han Seojin!" he muttered with a sly smirk before going back to the couch beside Sooah.

"Finally!! My brother made it official, damn I thought this would never happen. Now I am getting a bit emotional!" Chanho continued feigning an emotional expression.

"If you don't stop, I will officially remove you to the family register Park Chanho and probably erase your existence as well! Be thankful that Sooah is head over heels in love with you or else - "

"Thank you very much, dear sister and I love you too!" he continued.

Lou handed me over the phone as it has been buzzing non-stop on my purse, and to make this day even better - Chanyeol's name was flashing on my screen prompting me to take the call quickly.

"Love." he mutters softly. "How was your photoshoot? Already done?" he asked.

"Uhm, Sooah and I did a great job. We are getting ready to head back home, how about you?" I asked, hesitant as I can hear the engine of his car and his voice sounding a bit muffled. "Are you - driving?"

"Driving home to you. We were able to wrap up the meeting today so - I am on my way home love." Chanyeol stated obviously excited.

I didn't know that being married can be this rewarding - this weird feeling of being too excited as if my heart is going to explode once I see him and that notion 'happy wife, happy life' - it seems accurate and I am starting to believe it is indeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 21.9K 64
#1 Mistakes - 07.07.18 #3 Spiritual - 19.06.18 #1 Mistakes - 27.08.18 #1 Mistakes - 16.10.18 #3 Inspirational - 26.10.18 #1 Inspirational- 10.11.18 #...
28.3K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
146 8 7
Mixtapes have always made the whole ordeal of having feelings easier for Yixing. Unfortunately, that's not the case when his best friend Sooyoung is...
9.8K 961 18
Dear best friend, Today I am gonna confess you something. May be a bitter or sweet truth. Think whatever you want do whatever you want just let me c...