~๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ~ | ๐”ป๐•ฃ๏ฟฝ...

By -AW05-

"๐ˆ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž... More

-๐Ž๐‚ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ-
-๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก-
1: Pigtail girl
2: The letter
3: Not just another day
4: Helping a friend
5: Like I said, I'm tired
6: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 1
8: Get your sh*t together + The first date
8.5: The Night Before Christmas
-๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก-
8: plant tiem
9: #HappyBirthdayJeremy ?
10: My lovely husband
11: I love you

7: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 2

384 19 52
By -AW05-

⚠️Mentions of drunkness, stalking, and bitcherine is in this chapter boyos

Jeremy POV:

I cover my ears to brace for the noise impact. George, Sapnap, Technoblade, and Dream all follow. The five of us still hear the deafening bullhorn through our hands. We all turn to Scott to see him set down the horn on the floor and cup his hands around his mouth.

*inhale* "EVERYONE PLEASE MEET INSIDE THE BALLROOM SO WE CAN PUT ON YOUR CAMERAS! okay thank you!" He shouts.

We all look at each other and make our way to the entrance of the ballroom.

~

The five of us were strapped into our cameras for the evening. I couldn't help but sneak glances at Dream, having to raise his arms for the camera people. I noticed

After a very long explanation about the mechanisms of the cameras, which you know damn well I didn't pay attention to, Our group went into the dark ballroom. I couldn't see much, so I got a bit spooked when I felt someone take my hand. I looked up and faintly saw Dream's eyes staring back at me.

He leads me to who I assume is Techno. I can recognize them from their voices.

"Hey Techno?" Dream whispers to him.

"Yea?"

"Mind if I steal your date?"

"Sure, wasn't mine to begin with."

The three of us chuckle and Dream leads me into another area of the dark ballroom.

"So....is the entire event going to be like this or?"

"Hehehe, no no no. They told me they're going to do this special countdown thing like in the games."

"Oh yeah, totally understand that." I say sarcastically.

Dream smiles at me, I can see the highlights of his white teeth. Just then a spotlight appears in the middle of the room. Along with it is a projection of a one-minute countdown video on the screen.

"Ohhh that's the countdown you were talking about."

Moments pass by and the countdown starts to reach 15 seconds. I look at Dream who stares back at me.

14

13

12

"Jeremy?"

"Yeah Dream?"

11

10

"I need to tell you something."

9

8

I can feel the warmth of his body near me. I notice the heat rising towards my cheeks.

7

6

"Jeremy, have you ever been kissed before?"

"Yeah once."

5

"How was it."

"Well, for a first kiss it wasn't all that great."

4

Dream chuckles and I feel him start to snake his arms around my waist. Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy-

3

2

Dream has his face awfully close to mine, I feel like he's about to close the gap at any second.

1

Not this time however....

...

Before anything else happens, before we closed the gap the lights turn on. A beautiful array of pink and purple lights illuminates everyone around us. Unfortunately, the sudden surprise of it all causes me to pull away from Dream. I catch his confused and somewhat sad expression on his face as we both turn to the stage.

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE MCC CHARITY BALL!!!!" Scott says, erupting an applause from everyone in attendance.

I tried to pay attention to his opening remarks, but I couldn't help feel as if someone is staring at me. I look and see Dream looking at me perplexed. I wanted to kiss him, I really did. But I just didn't know how people would react y'know?

I turned my attention away from him, I feel terrible for pulling away now.

Why do these things always happen to me?

(A/N: i promise its for the plot, i'll make it up to you later)

Promise?

(A/N: pinky promise.)

~

Dream POV:

Did I do something wrong?

Was it something I said?

Was I too forward?

I couldn't wrap my mind around it. I liked him,. I'm like 95% sure he likes me too. So why did he pull away? Was it because there was so many people around? I was so caught up in figuring out why that i didn't notice I had lost to Romeo in skee ball.

"Y-you good Dream?" He said.

"Yeah I am, just thinking about something."

I look down to see if my camera got any of that, luckily it didn't. Romeo's wasn't either.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not right now hahaha, the camera's y'know?"

"Ah I see, well you know you can just take off the camera's right? Pl-play it off like you misplaced it....that way you can talk to whoever about anything."

"Wait what?"

"Oops I got to go Dream!! Byeeeee"

Romeo waves at me and walks away. I chuckle to myself and look around for Jeremy. I catch him sitting at a table with Technoblade and Wilbur's brother, I think his name is Rory? I walk over to the trio.

"Hey Jer-woah uh is he okay?" I said, pointing towards Techno. He looked drunk, and smelled like it.

"He's fine, having a rough night y'know?" Rory says, stroking Techno's back for comfort.

"*hic* heyyyyy, Dreamieereeeeree." Techno says before slouching into the table.

"Hey, you got a minute to talk?" I whisper to Jeremy, he nods and Rory agrees to watch over Techno.

~

Me and him go over to one of the hotel patios. Before Jeremy could say anything I unstrapped my camera and placed it near the door. Jeremy looks at me quizzically.

"I kinda want to talk about something personal, don't want the camera to record it..." I said, he nods and unstraps his camera as well.

We sit at a table, across from each other. The silence fills what could have been laughter, the tiresome from dancing. Instead lies an awkward moment between two.....friends?

"So, about what happened before the ball...."

"About that...." Jeremy says, "I didn't mean to pull away."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, I....wanted to....kissyoubuttherewasalotofpeople."

"Oh, well I mean if that was the reason then....what about now?"

"Wait, like now now? The now right now?"

"Hahahaha yes the 'now right now' Jeremy." I say, laughing at his cuteness.

I can see him blushing from across the table. I was about to scoot my chair over when he gets up from his seat. To my surprise, He's making the first move!

~

Jeremy POV:

Oh my god what am I doing.

I should've let him make the first move. Why am I walking towards him. MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY IS HE BLUSHING. GREAT NOW I'M BLUSHING WHAT THE FUCK.

Okay okay, just be cool Jeremy. I pull my chair up closer to him, instead of being across I am now at his left-hand side. Alright, time to be suave....

"So, should I finish what you started or do you want to?" I say.

Dream just chuckles and leans in, finally closing the gap.

Jesus Mary and Joseph this man is a good kisser. I feel like I'm floating on air. Our lips matched perfectly, like two puzzle pieces of an abstract image. His hands find its way around my waist once again, pulling me closer into his embrace. I rest mine on his neck.

When was the last time I felt like this?

We pull away to breath, and I found myself sitting on his lap. Flustered, I cough and quickly slide back to my seat. He laughs and so do I. Damnit Jeremy the one time you try to be cool and you get all blushy and shit.

(A/N: bwahahahhaahaha)

rude.

After the seemingly longest period of silence post-kiss, Dream opens his to speak.

"Y'know, your not such a bad kisser Jeremy."

"Gee thanks, I uh....haven't felt like that in a while."

"When was the last time you did?"

I thought about it, all I remember is my ex-boyfriend from highschool. He was the clichè closeted football star, and I was all for it. It's sad to say that it had to end.

"Gosh I think like, 4 years ago? It was back in my sophomore year hah. Have you ever felt like that before?"

"Well I mean, Can't say anything for sure. This might be a bit embarrassing but....your my first guy kiss."

I raised my eyebrows. Did I just take Dream's guy kiss card? HOLY SHI-

"Really? Okay well, Do I kiss better than your ex-girlfriends?" I say, jokingly.

Before he could answer, we both realized that there was a ball going on. We agreed to continue the conversation later, and strapped on our camera's. The two of us enter the ballroom again, this time hand-in-hand.

~

It's been a while since that entire thing, right now me and Dream have been sitting at a table. Chatting the night away with jokes and shared interests. Gosh, I could just stay in this moment forever. Nothing, and I mean nothing, could ruin this moment.

Until I saw fucking bitcherine heading outside.

I had informed Dream earlier of what the plan was. So of course he contacted security and I quickly shot Rory a text, Techno was in no sober state to deal with her. Without a second guess I walk briskly outside to the patio where I saw her go out to.

I look around the area, scanning the pools and gardens for her. As if on command, I see a girl in a hotel uniform stumble out of a bush. Our eyes meet and she books it into the staff doors.

Found her.

I chase her through the familiar tunnels and past the kitchen. Luckily the security had planned ahead and blocked all of the staff exits. I managed to corner her and pin her down to the floor, again. Security finally shows up and arrests her. I sigh in relief and follow them out.

Everything was going well until she spoke.

"You really think I wouldn't do anything before I got caught again?" She said as we walked through the tunnels.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I know you Jeremy, you and your little possè. You guys have the perfect, wattpad, lives and you always have your happy endings. I want to change that."

"What the fuck did you do?!?!" I screamed, shoving her against the wall.

"You'll see." She says before I'm pushed away from her.

We all open the doors to the ballroom, and for some reason everyone is looking at the projector screen. Dream joins me at my side and I wave bye to security before seeing what people are looking at.

On the screen, is Danni and Quackity kissing on the patio that Katherine was on. I look around and see the other guests in shock, some were blank-faced and others were happy for them. The only one I was looking for however, just walked in to see this.

Danni, standing with Quackity, in front of the doors watching the stream like the rest of us. They're perplexed of course, and embarrassed judging by the way they turn their attention to the floor. And guess what happened next?

Fucking drunk Technoblade stumbles onto the stage.

"urhhh...uh Hello? can-can everyone hear me!" He says, throwing his arm in the air and almost tripping over nothing.

"ahahaha whoops, almost maaaade myself fall there..."

"anyyywaaaaaays, i just- hiccup came up here to say one thing."

"DANNNAYEEE!! DANAYE I'm really sorry I kissed you that one time. hiccup I really didn't mean to embarrass you, and likee I don't even like you like that and shi-"

Techno gets interrupted by Scott and Rory. Scott takes away the microphone and beer bottle while Rory guides Techno off-stage.

This little-

I look at Danni and in a flash, They run out the door. They just freaking booked it out of there, and honestly I don't blame them.

Wait...

It's the middle of December.

HOLY SHIT THEY'RE GONNA DIE OUT THERE.

"DANNI!!!!!!!"

-

1983 words

A/N: hehehe spicy plot

BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR:

5K READS ON THE TAILOR
1K READS ON THE WRITER
100 READS ON THE TIME TRAVELER
AND FREAKING 30 FOLLOWERS

ILY ALL AND I WILL SPOIL YOU MY READERS!!!

NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON AND A CHRISTMAS EXTRA TOMORROW AFTERNOON.

FINALLY 1K READERS!!! LOOK MOM I'M FAMOUS!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 123 18
"I guess you're that girl our landlady was talking about, it's nice to meet you!" โ— When Finnley Reed moved into her new apartment, she wasn't expect...
70.4K 3.7K 25
๐น๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ "There's power in a promise, no matter who you make i...
51.9K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
41.8K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...