MidnighT HouR๐Ÿ”ฅ

By K1nging

-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for al... More

RuinouS DesirE
RuinouS DesirE: II
MagnetiC ConnectioN
RuinouS DesirE: III
DaddY
RuinouS DesirE: IV
RunuioS DesirE: Finale
Bloody Waters
In My Veins
Bloody Waters: II
Bloody Waters: III
Bloody Waters: iV
๐Ÿคด๐ŸพRoyal'ly Screwed๐Ÿ“š
Bloody Waters: V
YoU MaybE
ParamouR
YoU MaybE: II
YoU MaybE: III
YoU MaybE: iV
YoU MaybE: Vi
YoU MaybE: Vii
YoU MaybE: Viii
YoU MaybE: Finale
YoU MaybE: Bunos Chapter
Bloody Waters: Finale
End Note

YoU MaybE: V

2.6K 156 71
By K1nging

|{Kane}|

Donnie pushed me back against the bed while he slowly stripped his clothes off for me. I was kneading and rubbing my dick as i watched him. His eyes were wide with lust, and so was mine.

I smiled when his shirt dropped to the floor, revealing his bare body. My baby looked healthier than I'd ever seen him look.
He'd put on a little weight, which wouldn't be noticeable to anyone else because he was still lean, but he had more flesh now.
It was obvious to me because i knew his body as well as i knew mine, if not better.

He'd told me he didn't smoke nothing but weed nomo, that he hadn't for over a year, and it's clearly doing wonders for him.

"You look so fucking beautiful." I told him, and I meant every word.

He blushed and flipped me off.

I threw my head back and laughed because Don could be one of the most dangerous níggas in the city to everyone else, but lemme pay him a compliment and watch him turn into a big ass baby. He didn't handle compliments very well, he was even worse than me.

He went ahead and removed the last piece of clothing he had on, which was his briefs, and his dick sprang to life...getting my full attention. I reached over from where I was still sitting at the edge of the bed and pulled him by his rock hard dick close to me.

He yelped in surprise but didn't put up any resistance. Instead he watched me like a hulk breathily, no doubt anticipating what was to come next.

I wrapped my hand around the base and bent it towards my mouth. Then wrapped my lips around the head and sucked.

"Fuck!" Donnie husked, getting his hands in my braids and letting it down. "I like your hair like this." He said.

I got on ma feet, ignoring his protests and locked my lips on his, kissing him like a fucking maniac. I didn't want him to come till I was inside him, which was what was finna happen if i continued what I was doing.

"Shhh, imma take care of you." I promised, taking his earlobe in my mouth and sucking on it.

I licked my way from there to his neck and sucked on it, hard enough to leave a hickey. That boy he was seeing better see that and shut the fuck up too.

I continued to lick and suck every part of his sensitive spots that I knew was gon drive him crazy, till i reached his nipple and sucked that into my mouth with the right amount of pressure to have my boy moaning.
Hearing him moan like that would forever be a vibe.

It's something about fucking someone you in-love with that hits different. Every touch becomes a thousand times more heightened, and every feeling more intense.

All i know is, making him feel good made me feel good. Bringing him pleasure was one of my favorite things, and it could never get old.

I let my hand move to his ass, rubbing and squeezing on it, all the while giving his body as much appreciation as I could. I wanted him to know that I loved him and that i appreciated how he chose to honor is health the way he did.

See, I'm not a very romantic person, i know that. I may not know how to do or say all the romantic shit but one thing imma always do is show him through my actions. I never and will never make him feel like he wasn't enough, not one time. I always made him feel like he was everything, and he was.

I felt him shudder and watched a muscle in his jaw twitch as he fought for control. I smiled to myself as i silently admitted that i didn't want him controlled. I wanted him wild, and whimpering recklessly. So i took his mouth with mine again, tangling my tongue with his, giving him my breath and greedily taking his for my own.

But that wasn't enough so I pulled him into the bed. Before I could do anything else though, Donnie pushed me so I was flat on my back, and swallowed my dick all at once, deep-throating it. If I tell you I forgot what day and time it was right there and then, I mean that shit. The only reason I ain't scream like a lil bitch was the fear of waking up the entire household. But that shit felt good good.

I tapped his head furiously to get his attention, when he looked at me i breathily said, "move around, I want your ass over here." He did as he was told immediately, and we got in a 69 position.

He went back to blowing me, while i spread his cheeks and let my warm wet tongue run over his hole, and he practically leapt off the bed. "Fuck!" He groaned.

I pushed my face into his ass and attacked his sensitive ring of flesh with my mouth and tongue. His body shook and shuddered as i held his cheeks apart and dove in. My tongue swirled and licked at his hole, thrusting in and out. Fucking him with my tongue the way I knew he loved.

I kissed his cheeks and reached for the lube on my nightstand and coated my finger generously, then slid one into him and he moaned as a shiver went up and down his spine. He grabbed a pillow and held onto it tightly as my finger slid in and out. I flicked my finger against his prostate and he bucked and whimpered against my dick, and I knew I wasn't finna last much longer. I slid a second finger into him and he gasped. I pushed in and out nice and slow, hitting his sweet spot with each thrust. He was pushing back against my hand and rubbing his dick against my chest.

Next thing I knew he was spilling all over my chest. That did it for me too, I followed right after. My whole body shivered as i groaned and came hard af.

Then my phone started ringing. It was my big brother calling but of course i ignored it.

I was still hard though. I mean two years? Neither of us was finna walk right the following day, i think we both knew that.

We moved around and I kissed him as i slowly slid into him. He hissed in slight discomfort while I tried not to disgrace my entire generation by bustin too quick.

He was tight as fuck, like the first time I ever fucked him. I didn't need anyone to tell me he hadn't let anyone inside him since me, just like I hadn't let anyone inside me since him.
That felt good to know.

My phone kept on ringing, over and over and over again it rang, distracting me and making me feel like something may be going on with Armani. Without speaking i asked Donnie if I could take the call and he nodded, so I picked up.

"Imma call you back bro." I said. I could barely recognize my own voice from how out of breath i sounded.

"Nigga you been back two minutes, who the hel you fucking?" Armani asked, dumbly.

"Who you think? Are you dying bro?"

"Nah, but i..."

"Then imma call you back." I interrupted. I was about to hang up too when he quickly said something else.

"Nah, come see me in the morning, first thing. It's important." He said.

"Bet." I switched my phone off and focused on my boy.

Donnie's eyes slid shut on a groan as he twisted his hips, reveling in the fullness within him. He opened his eyes to meet mine, our gazes remained fixed, as if neither of us could bear to break the intimate connections binding us together.

Over and over again, i plunged in and out of his body with a soul shaking rhythm. Each thrust was harder, deeper, than the one before, until all that mattered was the next one and the next. Donnie cupped my face in his hands and kissed me hungrily as his body enveloped mine. Tension coiled and tightened inside him as he strained for the release he knew was just around the corner.

At last, when i thought i might die from the pleasure, a blinding orgasm crashed down on top of me, and him.
Donnie tore his mouth from mine and shouted my name as a flood of incredible sensations raced through him with the force of an explosion. I buried my face in the curve of his neck, groaned his name aloud as well and spilled inside him, shuddering in his arms until we were both trembling and clinging to each other for support.

We lay there kissing and trying to catch our breaths for a while. But Donnie wasn't having nunna that. His slow ass turned towards me and said, "Now that you're done with your soft shit, bring that ass over here so I can show you how it's done boy." He smacked me hard as fuck on my ass as he said that.

Let me tell y'all something. I hate his annoying ass so fucking much. I fucking hate his guts.

Donnie moved back and applied some lube on me, then coated his dick liberally. He moved over me and put the head at my entrance.

"Relax for me, baby," he whispered. "Who loves you?"

"Imma beat your ass," I breathed back.

Donnie laughed and shook his head. "You're hopeless." He said, then kissed me.

I took a deep breath, and as I exhaled he pushed the head into me. I grunted and pushed out and the head slid in.

"Relax," he said as he kissed the back of my neck and my shoulders. "That's it..."

See this how i know i love this nígga, cos ain't nobody else finna make my lazy ass bear this much pain.

I gritted my teeth and tried to bear down as he slid another inch into me. He sucked the base of my neck and shoulder. The intense pain slowly subsided and became a dull throb. Don stayed perfectly still, not wanting to do too much too fast.

He licked up the side of my neck and sucked my ear lobe. I threw my head back to give him better access and a shiver went up my spine and I moaned softly. Then he slowly pushed another two inches into me.
I inhaled sharply as the pain intensified briefly. He felt big and thick and warm inside me. I'd never get used to this shit.

"Oh god, I fucking love you, Kane." He grunted.

He kissed the side of my face. I turned my head towards him and he kissed me. He sucked my tongue into his mouth and I whimpered. He slid further into me and I moaned quietly.

My dick surged to full hardness. Donnie groaned and slid in further. He pulled out and pushed back in again. "You got all of me, baby." He husked.

Intense pleasure and warmth radiated throughout my body. I pushed back against him and moaned

Donnie thrust into me harder and faster. I pushed back against his thrusts. My dick was leaking all over from his continuous rubbing of the sensitive bundle of nerves on my prostate.

Don moved my legs around his waist and leaned over me and kissed me hard. His tongue thrust into my mouth and he pounded my ass recklessly.

I broke the kiss and gasped. "Chill.." i tried, feeling overstimulated, but his stubborn ass ain't listen.

The bed was creaking and groaning under us and the headboard banged against the wall. I was moaning and whimpering and Donnie was grunting loudly as he sucked on my neck. His body was covered in sweat. I gripped his sweaty back and shoulders and dug my heels into his ass. I never felt like this before. I felt like I was on the verge of coming and I hadn't even been touched yet.

My back arched and my body tensed and I locked onto Don's eyes. I screamed as I exploded. I came so hard it hurt, but it was followed by an intense release that felt so good I nearly passed out.

Donnie thrust harder and with a shout of my name thrust into me. I felt him throb and expand. His dick pulsed over and over and a warmth spread throughout me as he came.
I nuzzled into his neck and kissed him all over, my body still trembling with aftershocks from my orgasm.

Donnie kissed me passionately, then gave me two quick kisses. He rubbed his forehead against mine "I love you so fucking much," He whispered.

Three hours later, i turned my head on the pillow and looked at the man lying next to me. We'd come together again and again as if neither of us could bear the idea of being apart even momentarily. I'd never experienced anything like what Donnie made me feel, not with anyone else. Just looking at him turned my heart over in my chest and i realized with a jolt that I probably would never feel that with anyone other than him.
I bit back a groan and closed my eyes briefly.

"What you thinking bout?" he asked quietly, and sleepily.

"You."

Donnie moved closer and rested his head on my chest, and I just knew his ass was asleep the moment he did that. And his breathing evened out not long after.

"I'm gon marry you when i get home." I put out to the universe, then fell asleep myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.7K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...
6.1K 461 29
ROMANCE/SHORTSTORIES Some people go out looking for love, some people stumble across it unexpectedly. Sometimes it is chaste, a fleeting moment in t...
595K 28K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
304K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...