His Baby Daddy [ Mpreg ]

Por taeshi200

"Oh my goddess, taehyung please do something, I can't control anymore" "Aww, is it your time of the month ag... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (R)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (R)
Chapter 10
chapter 11

Chapter 9

2.2K 118 20
Por taeshi200

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

A sudden appearance of a female caused a ruckus in the min's household when she entered the house, pushing an angry Jimin aside.

She immediately races upstairs towards jungkook's room like she already knew where she's going or where she wanted to go, both yoongi and Jimin tried to stop the stranger from entering in their house without their permission but she reached the jungkook's bedroom door before anyone can stop her and kick it open, entering in with a shout of taehyung's name.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG"

"Shit"

Taehyung cursed under his breath instantly recognising the female voice as his fiance.

Hurried footsteps were heard by the two mates who were still tangled up in the silk sheets, wrap up in each other's arms, taehyung still buried deep inside his mate.

Taehyung's lips were full of his mate's blood, some of it dripping on jungkook's neck when he cursed as he moves to stand, pulling out of jungkook in the process.

Jungkook whine at the empty feeling, looking up at his mate with an angry pout, jungkook saw his mate uprising his hand to move the sheets as they wrap itself around jungkook's naked body and a towel fly over to wrap itself around taehyung torso, who stand against the side of the bed, staring furiously at the female.

Jungkook was confusingly staring at the strange female, standing there looking at them like she didn't just barge in on them having sex.

She was clad in all black from head to toe her long black her reaching past her waist as she stands in front of taehyung, crossing her perfectly manicured hands over her chest as she glares at him with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook figured out by her smell and the tattoo on her neck, that she's a witch, a True blood witch, just like his hyung seokjin.

"What are you doing here, Sooyun" taehyung gritted out.

"Wow, taehyung, shouldn't I be the one asking you this question? This is what you were doing in the name of your bachelor's party huh, whoring around with random bitches" sooyun shouted.

"Miss sooyun, you can't speak like that with his Highness" namjoon stern voice come from behind sooyun as both he and hoseok walk in with Jimin and yoongi.

She turns around glaring toward namjoon before speaking with a vicious ton "I will speak, however, I want with my fiance and how dare you, talk to me in that tune, you are a servant, know your place."

"My fiance"
"My fiance"
"My fiance"

The words were reiterating in jungkook's mind as he thought about why she referred to taehyung as her fiance, is he engaged, was he lying to him all this while. 

"Sooyun enough" taehyung's booming voice around the room got jungkook out of his thoughts.

He saw his mate walking towards sooyun, yanking her by her hand and dragging her towards the door, "you will apologise to namjoon hyung and then we'll talk outside," taehyung said not wanting her revelling his truth in front of his mate, taehyung walkout with sooyun and everyone else followed them out except Jimin.

Taehyung in his furious state didn't acknowledge the fact that sooyun already reveal her identity by calling taehyung her fiance.

Jungkook heard his mates voice in his mind through their mate link which had just formed newly "koo baby I'm sorry she spoiled our mating but I'll make it up to you I promise, I'll be back in a minute and I'll explain everything baby, dress up and wait for me."

Jungkook didn't answer, shutting down their link, he stared blankly at the wall in front of him, deep in his thoughts.

Jimin walks to jungkook, picking up jungkook's and taehyung's clothes with him, handing jungkook his clothes, he placed taehyung's at the side of the bed before sitting down himself.

"Koo, are you okay?" Jimin asked, taking jungkook big hands into his small one with a concerned look.

Jungkook looked at his hyung with teary eyes before shaking his head no "hyung what does she mean by, my fiance, she called my mate her fiance, if he's already engaged why did he mate with me? I told him everything about our alpha and his mate, I trusted him hyung, he still lied to me after knowing everything" jungkook sobbed out.

Jimin pulled a sobbing jungkook into his arms, running his hand through jungkook's soft long curls as he tried to calm down the crying omega, "there might be a misunderstanding koo, let taehyung explain himself before jumping to conclusions, yeah?" He felt jungkook slightly nod in his shoulder so he continues to calm him down and help him get clean and changed.

....

"I will only say this once, sooyun, apologise to namjoon hyung or you won't like the consequences"  taehyung warned sooyun.

They were all standing in the living room. Yoongi was confused and angry, while hoseok and namjoon were trying to calm down an angry taehyung from doing anything to his fiance.

"I don't care, I'm not scared of you, taehyung, you can't do anything to me, don't forget I'm your fiance and if I told,  his and her Majesty about your side flings then it would be you who won't like the consequences," sooyun said with a smirk while flipping her hair.

"You b-"

"Tae" everyone heard jungkook's small voice cut taehyung off as he walked into the living room with Jimin.

"Baby why did you come out, I told you to wait for me," taehyung said, his anger vanishing the moment his eyes land on his mate, he looked so fragile and small standing there.

"Who is she?" Jungkook asked, ignoring taehyung's question.

"I'm his fiance" sooyun speak up before taehyung can even open his mouth.

Jungkook turns to look at sooyun, sharply staring at her "I'm not talking to you bitch, I'm talking to my mate, don't interfere again" jungkook sternly said and before sooyun can say anything he turned back towards taehyung.

"Is she your fiance taehyung?" Jungkook questioned again.

"Baby I'll explain everything let's go to your room first, yeah?" Taehyung tried to take jungkook back upstairs.

"Answer here taehyung, is she your fiance?" Jungkook jerked his hand out of taehyung grip, making a little distance between them.

"Jungkook baby, please don't do this, I'll exp-"

"Just answer my fucking question taehyung, is she your fiance, yes or no?" Jungkook cut off taehyung once again.

Taehyung eyes were getting teary now so were jungkook's already red fluffy ones.

Please say no, please say no, please say no, jungkook keep repeating it to himself, tears start to fall freely from his eyes.

Please

Say

No

Taehyung

Jungkook muttered one last time while looking deep into his mate's blank eyes.

"Yes," taehyung answered in a small voice, looking down not wanting to see his mate crying because of him.

Taehyung wanted to be the reason for jungkook pretty bunny smile, he wanted to be jungkook's happiness, his safe place but here he is being the reason his mate is hurting so much.

"Get out" jungkook shout, throwing taehyung's clothes at him.

"Baby please let me explain" taehyung plead, walking to jungkook but jungkook pushed him away.

"I was right, all you vampires are same, I told you everything, I trusted you taehyung, how could you do this to me" jungkook sobbed.

"Get out of here and never show your face to me ever again," with that said jungkook turn back shakily to walk upstairs.

"Jungko-"

"Taehyung, just leave for now, he won't talk to you right now," Jimin cut off taehyung, looking at him sympathetically.

"Why are you speaking to him so politely," yoongi asked Jimin but before he could say anything yoongi turn to taehyung.

"Didn't you heard, jungkook, get out, all of you," yoongi said in a firm voice.

Taehyung in the verge of breaking down, turn to leave.

"Wait" they all heard jungkook voice from the stairs.

Teahyung instantly turned to him with hope in eyes but the hope vanished as fast as it came when he saw the blank look on his mate's face.

"I forgot to do something," jungkook said, walking down the few step he had reached and standing in the middle of the living room.

Jimin immediately knew what jungkook was going to do, he knows his friend too well "Jungkook don't" he tried to stop jungkook but jungkook shut him up, "don't say anything hyung, it's my final decision."

Taehyung also figured what his mate is doing and he tried to stop him too but-

"Jungkook please don't this we are already mates, it will kill us both, please, I don't mind dying, my life would mean nothing without you anyways but don't do this to yourself, I can't see you hurting because of me anymore, please baby" taehyung plead.

"That was not mating taehyung I rather considered it as a one night stand with a stranger then mating," jungkook said.

"Jungkook what-" taehyung started with a cracked voice but got cut off yet again by his mate.

"I, jeon jungkook"

"Baby no please don't this, please"

"Omega of snow moon pack"

"Angel please don't"

"Reject you Kim taehyung"

"No please"

"As my mate"

With jungkook finale words both he and taehyung drop to their knees, clutching their hearts, sobbing in pain.

***************

A/N

Enjoy reading💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

206K 1K 192
Mature content
34K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
44.8K 926 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...