Green Lightning God: Midori R...

By NonEuclideanHuman

Izuku has a quirk. Green Lightning. I do not own the characters, or My (Boku No) Hero Academia. Word count: 1... More

Chapter 1 - So it begins
Chapter 2 - Gotta keep moving
Chapter 3 - Day Zero
Chapter 4 - Takoba Beach
Chapter 5 - The Entrance Exams
Chapter 6 - First Day
Chapter 7 - Hero Training with... ALL MIGHT?
Chapter 8 - The USJ
Chapter 9 - Adjustments and Arrangements
Chapter 10 - The Sports Festival (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - The Sports Festival (Part 2)
Chapter 12 - The Sports Festival (Part 3)
Chapter 13 - The Sports Festival (Part 4)
Chapter 14 - Hero names!
Chapter 15 - Internships; start!
Chapter 16 - Internships; Train Like There's No Tomorrow!
Chapter 17 - Internships; Running to the Future
Chapter 18 - Internships; Patrolling in Hosu
Chapter 19 - Iida Tenya; Origin!
Chapter 20 - Aftermath of Stain
Chapter 21 - Rescue Race!
Chapter 22 - Dorms!
Chapter 23 - Prepare for Final Exams!
Chapter 24 - The Written Exams!
Chapter 25 - Physical Heroics Exams!
Chapter 26 - After the exams
Chapter 27 & 28 - Finally! & An Encounter to Remember
Chapter 29 - Date!
Chapter 30 - To camp!
Chapter 31 - Camp training!
Chapter 32 - Camp Nightmare Starts
Chapter 33 - Camp Nightmare!
Chapter 34 - A Prolonged Nightmare
Chapter 35 - Rescue Mission!
Chapter 36 - With The League Of Villains
Chapter 37 - All For One
Chapter 38 - An End Of A Legacy
Chapter 39 - The Start of An Era
Chapter 40 - Return
Chapter 41 - Ultimate Moves!
Chapter 42 - Provisional License Exams: The 'Crushing' of U.A
Chapter 43: The Crushing From U.A
Chapter 44 - Bakugo and Yaoyorozu: The power of love
Chapter 45 - License Exams: No hesitation
Chapter 46 - To fight to protect
Chapter 47 - Hatchlings... bar one
Chapter 48 - Overwhelming Power?
Chapter 49 - Work Studies: Start!
Chapter 50 - Chance Encounter!
Chapter 51 - Keeping up appearances
Chapter 53 - Infinite Energy
Chapter 54 - Safety
Chapter 55 - Nejire and Eri
Chapter 56 - Preparing for the Festival!
Chapter 57 - A Normal Shopping Trip
Chapter 58 - School Festival!
Chapter 59 - Wings!
Chapter 60 - Hero Charts!
Chapter 61 - Leave it to the pros brat!
Chapter 62 - Broken Wings
Chapter 63 - Glancing Blows
Chapter 64 - All out
Chapter 65 - The silence after
Chapter 66 - Waiting for Tomorrow
Chapter 67 - Awake
Chapter 68 - To Tomorrow [FINALE]
:)

Chapter 52 - Raid!

2K 54 11
By NonEuclideanHuman

The text came at close to eleven at night. Nejire and Izuku were in Nejire's room this time (which was fairly ordinary, bar everything being a shade of blue similar to Nejire's hair, and a twin size bed as Nejire normally had a tendency to roll a lot during her sleep) when it arrived. The two of them looked at it, and Nejire quickly hugged Izuku. "We'll definitely save her this time."

"Yeah."

Nejire pulled him down to the bed, gently hugging him as her hair curled around the both of them. "Don't worry about it, just go.. to... shleep..."

Izuku turned around slightly and kissed her forehead, before letting himself drift off as well.

Once the time of the operation came, a large amount of officers gathered outside the building in question, along with all the heroes involved. Everyone was going through preparations, Nejire and Izuku were wrapping their capture bracelets, Mirio was stretching, Tamaki was eating various foods, Kirishima was doing various exercises, Asui was also stretching and Uraraka was going through breathing exercises.

All the couples gave each other goodbye hugs, before falling into position. However, when the doorbell was about to be pressed, a giant broke out the gates, causing several officers to be blown back.

Eraser Head grabbed two of them using his capture scarf whilst Midori Raiko caught the other, placing them on the ground. 

The giant wound up a large punch, screaming about how it was too early in the morning, and aimed it at the group. Midori Raiko was the first to react, his quirk filling his body and he jumped forward, landing on top of the fist and swift jumping down on it, pushing it into the ground. During that moment, Ryukyu had transformed and proceeded to pin the giant man down.

"My agency will take care of him! The rest of you keep moving forward!" She called out, and Nejire-Chan and Midori Raiko smiled at each other once more before they moved their separate ways. Nejire-Chan led Uravity and Froppy to help Rykyu whilst Midori Raiko became part of the charge through the gates.

The minor villains along the way were shut down by some of the other heroes and police officers, as they declared their search warrant. Midori Raiko and Lemillion began leading the charge, neither of them using quirks to save their strength with police officers and minor heroes working together to deal with all the members sent outside. 

Side by side the two charged straight into the base, throwing the door aside as they continued forward. They ran until they reached a small potted plant, which according to the map was travelled through in order to get Eri back to her... room.

A small resistance brought up at the time of opening was taken down by the teamwork of Bubble Girl and Centipeder and the overwhelming numbers and equipment of the police force., the two working in perfect unison to pin and detain the Shie Hassaikai members along the way. However, they ended up needing to stay behind as a result, dropping two more from the group.

They initially came up against a wall, with Sir Nighteye insisting this was the right way. After a verification from Lemillion, Red Riot and Midori Raiko worked in unison to destroy the temporary wall, revealing the remainder of the tunnel. Together, the heroes and remaining police force keep running until the walls about them start shifting and changing.

"It's Irinaka!" The police chief calls out as all the heroes struggle to keep their balance.

"He shouldn't be able to do the whole underground though!" Rock Lock called back, struggling just as much to keep balance.

"He used some of a quirk boosting drug! Eraser, can you deal with this?!" Fat Gum replied.

"I need to be able to see the main body!" Eraser Head shot back, the teacher and Fat Gum working together to keep balance.

"Time is of the essence!" Lemillion called out after briefly talking to Tamaki, "I'll keep moving!"

As soon as Lemillion had left eyesight, the remaining group had been dropped into a room where they were confronted by three men.

"Hey, hey! Some government officials have fallen from the sky! What a day!" The front of the three commented.

The man, identified as Setsuno, charged at them with a blade outstretched, as the police chief called out to his men, "His quirk means that we can't use our guns! Heroes, this one's on you!"

However, Eraser Head cut the charge off by erasing the quirk in question, and the larger man to his right pulled out a pistol.

But, with Setsuno's quirk erased, and Fat Gum standing in front as a shield, the police officers where able to pull out their own weapons and aimed them at each of the individuals opposing them.

However, before the engagement could start, Suneater used a collection of octopus tentacles to entangle and capture the three in front of them. "Go ahead! With so many pro heroes standing here doing nothing, we're playing right into their hands!"

"But Amajiki-sen-" Red Riot starts before being cut off.

"Go! I'm enough to take these guys on!"

"He's right, let's keep moving!" Midori Raiko calls out, before Fat Gum backed him up.

"Tamaki is one of the strongest among us! If he says he can do this, he can do this!" Fat Gum said as he gave Midori Raiko a look of appreciation.

"Right, let's go," Eraser Head commands as he knocks out one of the goons by the door, the one with a bag over his head.

"Please take care of Lemillion!" Suneater called out before Midori Raiko left the room. 

"Right!"

The remaining pros and police officers rushed forward, before suddenly a wall rushed out from the side, directed at Eraser Head. Midori Raiko used a flow of his quirk through his body to grab the man before he was hit by the wall, however Red Riot and Fat Gum were both taken instead. When the wall retracted, it was clear they were taken to a different room. 

The remaining group, now led by Sir Nighteye, continued forward before Irinaka began using his quirk in order to try and crush the remaining group. Midori Raiko, using constant bursts of his quirk, was able to hold off the assault of concrete poles, however it wasn't enough to allow them to move forward.

"Damn it! Lockdown; Maximum Security!" Rock Lock said as he twisted his hand after placing it on the wall. A large area around them stopped moving all together as his quirk shut down it's movement. However, due to the difficulty of it, he ended up collapsing in exhaustion.

"I'll be fine here, you guys keep moving!" He further said as he knelt on the ground, resting up.

Sir Nighteye nodded and led the remaining group further, into a large open cavern presently unoccupied. However, there were no exit. Midori Raiko studied the map they made at the beginning, and was quickly able to identify where they were and needed to go. 

However, an attack started from the ceiling, with the intent to crush them all. It came as pillars from the top, raining down rapidly with a slight swell in the middle. Dozens, hundreds of individual pillars made up what was a last ditch effort to stop Nighteye and his team.

Midori Raiko was the first to react, boosting his eyes to a much higher extent than he normally would as he brought his arms up and began charging them as fast as possible. He narrowed down where the attack was coming from.

"Railgun Shot: Half piercing half impact!" He yelled, bringing his arms up together and firing towards the ceiling centre. He fired a single projectile, and it quickly tore through the concrete that was rushing down. The sudden attack caused Irinaka to stop his own, however he started pushing against the projectile in an attempt to prevent it from reaching him.

"Eraser Head!" Midori Raiko called out, and the older hero was quick to glare up at the forming hole in the ceiling, revealing a drained Irinaka in a much larger form. Sir Nighteye was next to act, throwing some high mass stamps at the body in the ceiling. 

That effectively resulted in the last of the trigger being forcefully ejected from his body as he spewed out some blood, before falling from the ceiling. Some of the remaining officers apprehended him quickly as Midori Raiko broke down the wall to be able to assist Lemillion.

There they saw the hero standing out front of Eri, who was wrapped within Lemillion's red cape. The hero was using his quirk to phase through large scale attacks from Overhaul, whilst also destroying bits and pieces to protect Eri. 

Once the other heroes arrived, Eraser Head quickly removed Overhaul's quirk and Sir Nighteye jumped in, throwing several of the stamps, taking Overhaul down briefly.

Meanwhile, Midori Raiko was quick to run to Lemillion and Eri, grabbing both of them and carrying them to the hole in the wall. "I told you I'd come and save you!" Midori Raiko said with a smile to Eri, who looked shell shocked. 

Lemillion was clutching his side, but gripped Eri's hand as he tried to take her. Unfortunately, he ended up stumbling, and Midori Raiko caught the two of them. "It's alright, I can carry both of you. Lemillion, on my back and Eri I'll carry you in my arms," He told them, as he scooped the two of them up.

He rushed back through the hole in the wall they had made until they were a decent distance away. Once far enough away, he told Lemillion to take Eri the rest of the distance before he turned back towards the fray. He used his quirk primarily in his legs, a larger burst coming from his feet as he rocketed back in a blur of green to the battlefield.

Once he arrived, it was a bleak scene. Chronostasis and Eraser Head were missing from the battlefield, and one of the remaining members of Overhaul's inner circle was aiming a gun at Sir Nighteye, who was preoccupied with dodging the plethora of attacks from Overhaul.

The gunshot rung through Midori Raiko's ears as he leapt forward, intercepting the bullet and catching it, before snapping it all together. He swiftly knocked out the villain responsible (who was already barely conscious), confiscated the gun and bullet container, and looked over to see Sir Nighteye being pierced in the leg by a large cement spike created by Overhaul.

Midori Raiko saw Overhaul reaching for Sir Nighteye's arm, presumably aiming to kill the pinned pro hero. He jumped forward, lightning sparking off his legs and right arm as he brushed his right gauntlet against the ground, hand outstretched as he used lightning through the ground to destroy the cement spike in Sir Nighteye's leg, whilst also using a strike to knock Overhaul's arm away.

Sir Nighteye collapsed whilst Overhaul drew back, scowling.

Midori Raiko quickly landed between the two, using his left hand to release another blast, sending Overhaul futher back before grabbing Sir Nighteye and laying him by the doorway. "Sir Nighteye, if you continue down this way you should be able to find Lemillion and Eri! I'll take down Overhaul!" He commanded, and he turned back to face the leader.

"You'll never understand what's happening here! You'll never understand Eri's true power! Her curse!" Overhaul screamed at Midori Raiko as he placed both hands on the ground, creating a massive wall of spikes.

Thinking fast, Midori Raiko reacted in kind placing his own hands on the ground and using a heavy flow of lightning to destroy the massive spike wall.

He followed up with a swift punch to Overhaul's arm as he was unprepared for the speed at which it came, before pushing a blast of lightning through the connection, causing Overhaul to jump further back, and place his hands on the ground again, creating another attack.

Once more, the green haired hero was able to swiftly destroy the attack, before launching up into the air with the intention of axe kicking Overhaul. He did, in fact, manage to do that, but as the battle drew on and he used more energy, he became more tired. His move was just a little too slow, a little too projected and Overhaul narrowly dodged the move, instead he was able to kick the mask in two.

Overhaul quickly turned around and repaired it, and Midori Raiko was waiting for his next move, however Overhaul created a large and deep barrier, and the hero knew it was to block his vision. He could only hope he could take whatever was being prepared.

"Eri..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ] โš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ โœ๏ธŽ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
198K 2.8K 46
Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless kid who dreams of being a hero until one eventful day happened. He found a mysterious gem that somehow gave him a brand...