The Emperor's Counterpart Kur...

By LifeIsAStranger

I'm Kairi Akashi 15 years of age You're probably wondering about my surname Yes, I'm Akashi's little sister... More

Chapter 1: I'm Going Back
Chapter 2: The Empress
Chapter 3: Kise Ryōutā
Chapter 4: Forgotten Memories
Chapter 5: Boyfriend?!
✄ Bonus Chapter: Dessert (KiseXOC) LEMON [Kise's Route]
✄ 20 Facts About Me
Chapter 7: Delusion and Breakdown
Author's Note ~( ̄▽ ̄)~ + OC Profile
Chapter 8: Fields of Hope
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter: Bashers

Chapter 6: Attack on.. Titan?

1.2K 36 3
By LifeIsAStranger

AUTHOR'S NOTE
[ EDITED ]

**

" You two look great! Goodluck with your boyfriend!!~ ;)"

" WHAT?!!! BOYFRIEND?!!" I popped a vein seeing this mag. My voice echoed all over the room, making it shake a bit. I face palmed myself and flipped the magazine on my palm.

" Sheessshshs what a pain.." I whispered to myself as a massage my temple.

I don't know how to deal with this, a person who actually thinks that I'm Kise's girlfriend just because of what happened last night? I can't believe it.

I left the magazine on the side table and took a warm bath, it's a really good surprise to start a day. I put a lot of shampoo in my hair and rub it irritably, thinking of what will happen to me.

" Great, how can I even go out now with Kise's psychotic/obsess fans everywhere? I don't want to have bad impression on others."
I whispered to myself and let a deep sigh.

I took another step to reach the soap but the pain struck my ankle again, I nearly lose my balance but I manage to stay in my position.

Thanks to the shower knob.

After a relieving shower, I walk towards my closet and tries to choose a presentable but cute outfit for the day. I ended up throwing all of clothes on my bed, because I can't think of a suitable clothes for today or it's just I'm
not in the mood to choose right now.

I looked at my cellphone screen and sigh once again. There's no game today so I have all of my time to spend it whole, alone like always.

I don't know how to contact that egg head, we always meet by accident. So maybe if I'm alreay beaten up by his fans, we will meet again.

I used both of my hands to ruffled my hair until it was messed up until I heard a cracking sound from the outside, silence filled the room as I contemplate and observe if the same sound will happen again.

*crack*

I heard the same sound again! I furiously jumped out of the sofa and panickly hide behind it.

I slowly look towards the direction of the sound and the next thing I saw was the door is hanging open!

Once again I heard a sound from the kitchen, It's a sound near the fridge. I got my baseball bat for self defense and nervously check it out.

I saw a man lowerimg down his body, checking out the refrigirator.

" Hello?..W-Who are you?! " I asked nervously.

" Kairichii!~" A male with a blonde hair tilted his head towards my direction and his cheerful voice welcomed me. I jaw dropped seeing who was infront, greeting me.

" Ugh.. Kise-kun.." I brushed my face while talking to him.

" WAAA Kairichii~ Did I do something wrong again?" He raised his both hands as a sign of surrender. My brows crossed due his innocent answer and pout.

" FIRST DON'T BARGE IN JUST LIKE THAT YOU SCARED HELL OUT OF ME! *breath in breath out* and that MAGAZINE!! YOU KNOW THAT MAGAZINE LOOK! LOOK!" I flip the pages infront of his face and put my hands on my waist.

" Magazine? Oh! That! Hai! I saw it already!~ That's why I wanna talk to you Kairichii!~" He replied while giving me a weird laugh and he scratch his back.

" YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS THEN?!" I raised my voice, clenching my fist and popped a vein.

A/N: Imagine Kushina Uzumaki when Angry xD The hair part.

" Hai~ It's You.And.Me." He winked, Making me blush a bit.

" T-THAT'S NOT MY POINT KISE NO BAKA!" I stuttered, but as soon as I get back to my normal pace I shouted maintaining my fierce look.

A wicked idea formed in my mind.. What If I try to call him by his first name?~

His face turned into a serious look when he saw a wide grin on my face. He looked at me oddly and stared at me.

" How the hell did you get in here ? Ryo..ta-kun.." I said in a teasing tone and smiled naughtily.

I saw him froze, hanging his head in shock. He slightly walk an inch backwards, looking at me with confusion then squeal, his tone made me laugh by myself.

" Kairichii!~ It sounds weird-ssu! Waaa Kairichii!~ I makes me shiver down to my spine." His voice is cracking then covered his face.

I tried to supress my laughs by covering my mouth with my hand, witnessing his pouting face makes me laugh by myself like a lunatic.

" RYOTA-KUN, Would you please answer my question?" I asked using my sweetest, cutest yet naughty voice. I walk towards him and jolt his side using my finger.

He shivered then his brows twitch and started to cry like a child.

" Kairichii is so mean!~" He commented.

I bursted out in laughter.

" HAHAHAHA! Stop doing that Ryota-kun I can't... hahahaha breath hahhaha!"

I laughed so hard that I was holding my tummy, I wipe my tears on my eyes and calm myself down.

" Okay, okay I'm sorry hahahaha." I patted his back and wipe the tears on my cheeks.

" You're making fun of me." He pouted and look away.

" Do I look like I'm making fun of you? Hahahaha." I get the orange juice in the fridge, giving him a playful smile.

He gave me a mischievous look and grinned. I ignored him and continue drinking the juice when Kise wraps his arms around my shoulders behind and drink from the straw. He whispered
seductively.

"Okay... Girlfriend..~"

I almost spit out the juice, I dashed and turned back to hide my face, currently blushing hard. I can feel his warm breath tickling my ears. I kicked him in the back which makes him pout again.

" I just arrived in Japan the other day and now I'm rumored to be someone's girlfriend." I protested.

I turned my back, shaking my head and went back to the sala. I opened the TV and hug my knees, I lazily click the remote control to change the channel until I heard a catchy song.

Kise on the other hand, sat beside me giving me this puppy-eye look. I stared at him and look back on the TV screen. He cupped my cheeks, pulling it closer to his.

I gulp and move slightly back wards hitting the side of the sofa.

" W-W-W-WHAT NOW?" I stumble as I speak.

" Kairichii~" I said with a husky voice that gave me goosebumps. I popped a vein and give him a deadly glare, I saw him sweat drop and shake a little.

" Waaaa! I'm sorry Kairichii!~ Don't kill me! I'm sorry!!" He covered his head with a pillow, shivering.

I don't know but this guy is easy to get along with. I mean I can show him my bossy attitude without him getting annoyed or anything.

I pulled the end of his shirt and look away. He look at me and smiled cheerfully.

" So what shall we do now?" I asked.

" Uh.." He scratch his head.

" I think the best thing we should do is to clear things out?" I raised my fist in the air while indian sitting.

" NO-- I mean...~" He replied

I raised an eyebrow due to his reply.
" Mean what?"

" Kairichii!~ I.. I mean don't worry.. I'll handle everything from here!! " He placed his both hands on my shoulders and gave me a convincing look in the eyes.

I shove off his hands and nod

" Okay, I trust you, Ryota-kun~ " I heard a faint squeal from him, Making me smile and hope for the best.

After some time, Kise bid farewell. He said he has practice for the game. It's 2:30pm so I still got time to stroll the place, I immediately change my clothes and go out by myself. I was too shy to ask Kise to accompany because that, will only cause unecessary issues.

Before I step out I look side to side to check if someone's there or something.
I feel like someone is watching me so I walked on a much faster pace, I sweat dropped and breath heavily as I walk. I keep on looking behind me and changes my gaze on the way until a buzz ruined the scenario, my cellphone rang.

" Kairi.." I froze as I heard the voice coming out from the phone.

I gulp and asked him." What?"

" You still dare to oppose me? My sweet little sister?" He asked in a shady voice.

"SHUT UP! "
I frowned in anger and frustration until I heard that catchy song again. I passed by a electronic store which has television on the outside playing some anime.

" This world.. is beautiful yet merciless.. " I hung up and nodded, agreeing to what the girl with short hair and red scarf said.

I was about to the end the call when someone popped up in the tv screen and talk.

" The best discipline is pain.."

My eyes widen and my ears flip when I heard those words. I walk backwards so I can see it clearly. I held the glass case like a weirdo and listen to the conversation.

Why does he sound somewhat familiar?

I contemplate for about 3 minutes while rubbing my chin, thinking deeply. I snapped my fingers when I realize who it is I can't help myself but to burst in laughter.

" Brother are you still there?~" I asked, Holding up my chuckles.

" Yes."

" I think I found your twin.."

" What?" I can imagine his confused face was right now, oh my Gosh!

" First, that guy is short.." I covered my mouth to prevent my chuckles from coming out.

"...."

" Second, you're both cold.." I laughed myself while clapping, looking like a lunatic in the middle of the street.

" You were trying to say..?" His voice is cold yet I can sense the hint of confusion in it.

" HAHAHAHAHA! I will totally support this anime!!~ I finally found your twin brother!!~" I said teasingly.

" Kairi.." He called, seriously.

" TITANS!!~Captain!"

*toot* *toot* *toot*

A wide grin formed on my face and bursted in laughter. Startled by the noise the people passing by stop and all stared at me, blushing in embarrassment, I scratch my head.

" Hehe.." I walk as fast as I could so no one would ever recognize me.

I'm really annoyed so I bought a milkshake and stayed at the restaurant for a moment, to kill time. Two teenage girls approached and stare at me seriously.

" ARE YOU KISE-KUN GIRLFRIEND?!!"

" TELL US!!"

" WHEN DID YOU TWO BECAME GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND?!"
I covered my ears and popped a vein. They asked me and place the magazine infront of my face. I blink few times, almost spitting my drink. I turned red due anger and get up my table.

" KISE RYOUTAAAA!!!!"

~ Kaijo~

*Kise playing basketball and winking to his fan girls.. Kasamatsu, kicked him*

A cold wind brushed on his skin, making him shiver.

" Why do I feel like I'm in trouble? Hmp~" He shrug then shook his head and continue the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 185 43
"Life is a clay; it's just a matter of molding it." ~Empress_A -Romantic comedy with a sprinkle of drama -Be driven by the flow! Ai Infinity, thoug...
2.1K 18 27
This is the Prequel of Kiseki Meets Kuroko's Sister. This is where everything begin. The clash of the Generation of Miracles in the Winter Cup, and w...
120K 3K 16
First Kuroko no Basket fanfic o.o Tetsuya's sister has come to him after 3 years apart. Of course he's older than her. She goes to Yosen but is alway...
111K 3.1K 34
You are Akash Seijuros younger twin sister (by 2 minutes). Your father sent you to Ouran highschool since he didn't want you and your brother to be i...