Nightmares

Da Gee_efh

A home wrecked and sinking down, a father and a brother who acts as if you are not to be counted as a person... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Epilogue.
Authors note.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Author's Note

Chapter 28.

86 4 0
Da Gee_efh

After we had all finished looking around and giggling and chatting with Mrs. Sandler and mom, we packed ourselves in the living room and switched on the TV to watch some comedy show.

Mrs. Sandler served us some ice cream to enjoy along with the show. It was nice having a sense of belonging and I couldn't wish for more as I placed my head on Felix's chest.

We talked and asked questions about ourselves, we even went to the stream in the garden to relax by it. Felix and I took some dips whiles the adults stayed under umbrellas with the women chatting about some horrid magazine with the same amount of horrid women who looked like dolls with the amount of makeup and lipstick they were wearing.

No offense to my makeup-wearing girls out there but trust me, the women in the magazine were just over the rails with the makeup. Their faces looked like they just finished with a Chinese Peking Opera about zombies.

The pictures in the magazine instantly made me give an instant oath to myself that I was never gonna try some makeup.

After a well enjoyed afternoon and lunch, the evening rolled around signaling the end of the day and the end of my peaceful mind. I was going on a date with Felix and I was freaking out because I was also thinking of doing you know..that with him after the date. He was my boyfriend after all.

We told Mrs. Sandler that we were going to skip supper to go do something in town. She didn't even bat an eyelid and she agreed to it. We went upstairs and prepared for the much-awaited date.

After being all set up in my white shirt and blue shorts, I stepped out of the room to meet Felix. He didn't want to make us late so he freshened up using one of the guest rooms. He was in a tight button-up shirt coupled with black jeans and his hair was gelled back. If he used to be handsome then he was now more than surreal.

He seemed to be equally stricken with awe as he looked over at me and practically eye fucked me.

"Let's just go before we are late" I chuckled.

"Sure" he extended his hand and I slipped mine into it as we went downstairs.

Mom and Mrs. Sandler were sitting on a couch reading another magazine chirping some ideas here and there and giggling.

"So we're leaving and don't wait for us," Felix told them as we passed them by.

"Don't be ridiculous, who would wait for you when both of you, when you are looking so handsome" Mrs. Sandler winked.

"And enjoy yourselves boys" mom added in a whisper mischievously.

"We are out of here!" I shouted with a blush on my cheeks dragging a Felix who found me blushing at the words of those two old ladies hilarious, behind me.

"Hey, we are out, and just chill" he stopped abruptly and laughed when we got close to the garage.

I glared at him and stomped off to his car standing beside it.

He caught up but instead of coming to his car, he beckoned for me to follow him outside again.

Too tired to argue and to ask him why I followed him and we stopped just outside the garage.

"Now take this" he placed a car key in my hand.

With a confused frown, I asked "And why is that?"

"Now press the unlock button" he proceeded without answering the question.

I pressed the unlocked button and the new car which was just added to the garage responded with a clock sound.

More confused I asked " Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking off"

"This is your gift, for our first month anniversary and more than the second anniversary for me" he chuckled.

"Thank you" my eyes filled with love " I could kiss you now" I threw myself at him and whispered in his ears.

"And what is stopping that?" he whispered back and kissed me with all his emotions making me gasp in the kiss.

"Now that was epic" I smiled after our kissing had stopped and now our foreheads were together.

"Let's go before we do something else" he chuckled and gestured to the car- my car.

I gave the keys back to Felix as I had zero knowledge about driving, something Felix promised to help me with later and we zoomed out of the compound for our date.

Felix took me to the restaurant he owned, where I worked. It was empty with small and dull gold lights hanging around. The beautiful gigantic curtains of the glass windows were all down covering and hiding us from the outside world creating our world.

A table, a long one at that, with various kinds of beautiful flowers placed on it was in the middle of the room, and candles were all scattered around casting shadows along with the dull gold lights.

I turned to Felix with a grateful smile " Turned so much energy into this one huh?"

"Not when you want to be forgiven and you have the most amazing boyfriend in the world" he whispered and smirked " shall we?" he gestured to the table with a slight bow.

"Of course"

And as the gentleman that he was, he pulled the chair from its place under the table for me to sit before he jogged over to the other side to take a seat.

A waiter, no not just any waiter it was - Prem.

"Oh God, it's you, Prem!" I exclaimed.

"If it isn't my favorite P.A who abandoned me" he joked with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry but I had a lot to handle"

"Don't worry I know, we just missed you. But for now, why don't you enjoy" he winked.

I laughed and he served us with an Indian specialty, one way to boost up my mood and a glass of expensive wine.

"Thank you, Prem" Felix thanked him after he was done.

"Thank you for this," I said to Felix after Prem disappeared.

"All the best for you, my love" Felix smiled and took hold of my hand " Tonight is all you. Tell me anything and it would be given to you without a word"

"Speaking of giving things.." I began hesitantly "you know what let's just enjoy" I hurriedly added with a blush and kept my head down and dismissed what I was originally thinking.

He squeezed my hand " I said tonight is for you and that...I mean whatever you do or say would make the happiest boyfriend on this Earth" he chuckled.

I chuckled and lifted my head. And then shyly nodded still blushing.

"Ok, enough of this tension and let's eat" I huffed.

Felix nodded and then we dug into our foods and wine. We talked and even asked questions about ourselves even though we knew most of the things about ourselves. We even asked the most embarrassing questions about being a virgin or not but Felix answered no and I obviously yes.

And I can't hide the fact that I felt a slight pang of pain in my chest when he said no, I couldn't imagine him in the arms of another person even when he clarified that it was his first time and he hadn't indulged in anything sexually after that.

He explained that it was with his ex who was just with him because of his wealth and it was almost four years ago. I on the other hand felt embarrassed and shy and even wondered if I wasn't rushing into things.

"And why are you so quiet?" Felix asked when my thoughts were preventing me from enjoying our date.

"Nothing, just some embarrassing things" I responded.

"Care to share?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I believe I just said it was embarrassing" I rolled my eyes and stuck a piece of meat into my mouth

"And I believe now we are one, I for you and you for me so there's nothing I can't handle from you"

"I was just wondering..." I paused and took a long gulp of the wine " I was wondering if I would be able to satisfy you like your boyfriend" I hurriedly said in one sentence.

He laughed heartily throwing his head back as I sat there with my embarrassing self blushing heavily.

"You don't have to think about this, anything about you is perfect and no matter what we do I would be satisfied," he said after he calmed down.

"Jerk" I mumbled.

"But, if you're feeling kind of depressed and all that, then don't worry you are not rushing things. Besides I wouldn't ask for anything you wouldn't agree to, when you say stop we stop okay?" He assured me.

Feeling giddy and embarrassed I nodded.

"Now I've got something to lift your mood," he said mischievously.

I tilted my head confused.

"Prem, can you get the music for us" he called out.

"Sure, boss" Prem answered from the Kitchen.

And in no time my favorite music was playing.

I looked up to Felix with a smile " and why this song?"

"Because it's your favorite" he cockily replied.

"How did you know?" I asked genuinely surprised.

"You're always playing this song on your phone" he scoffed.

I shook my head and smiled muttering a thank you to him. He stood up and came over to my side kneeling with one knee and extending his hand to me
"Can I have this dance?"

I grinned " Of course" and gave him my hand as we danced to my favorite song.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2M 80.6K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
868 82 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
107K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
7.5K 647 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...