Instrumental *d.m*

By kikirosemalfoy

"Don't be shy," she winks. I leaned over her body and sucked the salt off her neck, following down between h... More

welcome :)
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
please read <3

*42*

210 6 16
By kikirosemalfoy

"we've got a game to win and a team to dominate"

"Merlin, it stinks in here." I complain to Blaise as he changes into his Quidditch uniform.

He lets out a howling laugh, "Oh, sweet naive Everligh," He pulls his shirt over his head, "if you think it's bad now, you're going to pass out after the game."

"Don't remind me," I roll my eyes. I kick my locker closed, already having placed my quidditch uniform on the bench. I lean my back onto the lockers, kicking my foot up to rest on it as well. I hold my broom in my hand, taking a glance at the rest of the changing room.

Adrian and Terrence are also changing into their uniforms, chatting away. Graham is using the loo and Draco, per usual is looking in a mirror, fixing his soft white hair. Marcus is already changed and ready to go, but is pacing circles around the lockers of the changing rooms. He bites on his dirty finger nails, his eyes bulging out of his head. Without pushing off the locker I'm leaning on, I stick my broom out as he walks past me.

As it hits his waist stopping him, he slowly removes his eyes from the ground to look at me. "Relax," I simply state. 

He raises his eyebrows, "Relax? You really think I can relax right now?"

I remove my broom from in front of him, crossing my arms. "Flint, we're going to do great. It's a few Hufflepuffs;" Marcus' eyes narrow, as he takes a few steps towards me. I continue, "we'll smack 'em around, throw a Quaffle or two, and Malfoy will have the snitch by then." I shrug.

Marcus smirks in realization, "It's your first game princess, it's alright to be nervous." Marcus reaches for a strand of my hair. I clench my jaw as he twirls it around his long finger.

A pale hand firmly grabs his thin wrist, "Watch it, Flint. Don't forget; you might have a name at Hogwarts but out in the real Wizarding World, the Malfoy and Taylor name will push you around like the merry go round at a muggle amusement park."

Marcus' finger releases my hair as he literally gets in Draco's face, "The Taylor and Malfoy name can kiss my ass." Marcus roughly pulls away from Draco's grasp, stepping away. "Line up, we've got a game to win and a team to dominate."

* * *

"Good luck," Draco says quietly before planting a light kiss on my lips.

I could hear the different loud noises coming from the Quidditch Pitch; roars of different students waiting for the Slytherin and Hufflepuff team to enter. It was like a movie; we stood looking outside at the shining sun, not a cloud in sight, waiting to be praised by our school.

As I peak outside, I look in the stands. My fellow Slytherin friends are all wearing green, making tons of noise from the Slytherin stands. Harry, Ron and the rest of the Gryffindors are cheering on Hufflepuff, but I see something unexpected from Hermione; she's wearing yellow, yet awkwardly standing in the Slytherin stands, chatting with Millicent.

I whisper under my breath, "This is going to be exciting."

* * *

I try my best to concentrate on the Quaffle, but I can't help but glance over at Draco every now and then.

I chuckled at his imitation of the Hufflepuff Beaters; Michael McManus and Anthony Rickett. For the eighth time so far, I steal the Quaffle from Hufflepuff, swiftly throwing it to Marcus. Suddenly, the announcer begins to blasts again:

"Ten more points for Slytherin! Fleet, you better do job of blocking those Quaffles, we- sorry Professor." I heard whispering and some more talking, "No, I'm not going to stay objective. Don't make me do commentary again but I will surely not support Slytherin." I heard the fifth-year Gryffindor say. "So, Fleet you better get back to your post!"

I turned my attention back to the game, flying fast and hard. As Heidi Macavoy, one of the Hufflepuff Chasers get too close, I check to see if the announcer or any Professors are looking my way. When I'm sure they're not paying us any attention, I roughly elbow her in the ribs, having her slow down as I make my way towards the goal post. With a light grunt, I throw the Quaffle towards the post. Just before it zooms in, Herbert Fleet, the Keeper for Hufflepuff, hits it away.

Feeling enough anger, I could have punched him straight at the face for even trying, but I refrained from doing so. I flew off, and I made myself relax. 'I'm a warrior,' I smirked to myself triumphantly. I was still filled with rage though and from experience, I believe the best way to get rid of that anger is to play Quidditch.

The wind blew in my face, pushing my hair back. Sometimes it made things difficult to focus, but I did when I noticed a little golden ball flying around between Draco and Cedric, the Hufflepuff Seeker and Quidditch Captain. I tried my best to make it unnoticeable that I was following the snitch around with my eyes. I start to fly up towards Draco, since neither of them have noticed.

As soon as I have him looking my way, I glance over at the Snitch, then back at Draco. He furrows his eyebrows and follows my gaze. His eyes widen when he sees it. Without giving me another look, he's zooming off to catch it. While he does his job, I get back to mine:

"Everliegh has caught the Quaffle, and is heading towards the - and another ten points for Slytherin!"

Happiness filled me for a second as I heard cheering since I got us some more points, but that's all it lasted; a second.

I returned my attention Draco, to watch him focusing on winning.

* * *

"Slytherin wins!"

The Slytherin crowd erupts, and I fly down from my broom, landing on the soft grass of the Quidditch Pitch. Both teams follows, Slytherin loudly cheering, while the Hufflepuff team simply sighs, defeated. My team swarms with excitement as we all hug, throwing our brooms carelessly on the ground. My eyes search for a tall, blonde hair, grey eyed boy and my face easily lights up when my eyes meets his.

He jogs towards me, holding his arms out as I stop to let him come to me. "Always making me chase you, huh?" he chuckles as he bends down to give me a hug.

I gladly return it, "Yeah well, somebody's got to keep you in shape."

He shakes his head, but is smiling regardless. "Thank you," he simply says.

"For what," I furrow my eyebrows. "because I showed you the snitch and that's why we won?"

"Excuse me?" His eyes widen, "I would have gotten the snitch anyways."

"Would you really?" I giggle. I grab his hand and start pulling him back towards the team before he can retaliate.

"Where are we going?" he questions.

"To get changed." I look back at him, rolling my eyes playfully, "Didn't you hear? Daphne already planned a party."

* * *

What a party it was we had.

I charmed my quidditch jersey into an over-sized zip up jacket, and wore it on top of my dress. It wasn't anything special; a simple black mini dress with black thigh high boots. My hair is in a high ponytail and I have silver thread earnings dangling away. The necklace Draco gave me rests lightly on the center of my chest, as I reach to toy with the bracelet I always wear.

"Holy fuck." I look down at my wrist, cursing over and over again in my head and under my breath.

It's gone.

I look around the Slytherin common room as it blasts with music, completely redecorated. I see Daphne in the corner of the room, pushed up against the wall as Blaise gives her a hickey on the neck. Her eyes fly open and meet mine; she smiles hugely and gives me a wink before throwing her hands around his neck. I peel my eyes away and decide to go look for my bracelet myself - I did not have the time to drag the two love birds away from each other right now.

I pull my jacket closer to my body as I make my way into the cold hallways of Hogwarts. A cold draft passes as the only noise is my heels clicking on the stone floors. A shiver runs down my spine as I make my way towards the Quidditch pitch. I stay alert, just waiting for a professor to come out and yell at me.

I fiddle with my necklace as I look left and right. When I hear some sort of swish movement behind me, I swiftly turn around, reaching for my wand. "Fuck," I curse under my breath -  I must've left my wand in Draco's dorm. Still aware of my surroundings, I continue walking towards the pitch. There's no way I'm leaving without that bracelet on my wrist.

As I turn a corner I could have sworn I has the outline of a figure up ahead. My eyes widen and I turn back around, pushing my back up against the wall. I take a deep breath and turn back around to the hall; the person is gone. I gulp roughly and begin walking again. My long, manicured nails dig into the palms of my hand, the acrylics ripping my skin.

I could have sworn I heard footsteps, so I turn around again, my jacket swiftly blowing in the air around me. I clench my jaw when I don't see anything, yet again. I take a step backwards, then another, before turning around only to be met with something; someone.

I audibly gasp - my eyes are wide, my hands open wide to showcase my palms. A green light came out of my hands, and I watch as the figure gets pulled upwards by their ankles, and hung upside down. I watch the levitated person swing back and forth a few times, cursing.

"What the fuck?" A familiar voice shrieks, "Get me down!" My eyes widen even more as I form my hands into fists, making the person fall, a loud 'thump' echoing through the halls because of the harsh contact with the marble floors and the persons head. Regaining my senses, I make a run towards the person on the floor. I grab their head as they groan, letting myself inspect the boy. "And remind me, what was the point of that?"

I giggle, "You should be more careful," I play with his blonde hair, a smirk appearing on my face, "I thought by now you'd know not to mess with me."

He sits up, rubbing the back of his head, "Yeah, well I also thought you wouldn't cast a silent levicorpus."

"Not to mention without a wand," I mumble.

He furrows his eyebrows and meets my gaze, "Did you say something?"

I just smile and shake my head, "Let's get back to the party, shall we?"

* * *

I reach for my empty wrist to fiddle with the bracelet that's no longer there.

I sigh out of frustration, standing up to get another drink. Standing at the table, I meet a friendly face, "Graham Montague!"

"Everliegh Rose Taylor," he smiles. "We did wonderful in our game today."

"Obviously," I flip my hair off my shoulder, "because I was on the team."

"Why, of course M'lady," he slurs.

I scoff, "You're drunk, Graham Montague."

"And so are you Everliegh Rose Taylor," I watch as he bows, holding a hand out. "May I have this dance?"

I smirk and look up to the rest of the common room. Most people are dancing; some are playing games, others are getting drinks or simply just talking. A few people have even already left for their dorms. I turn my attention back to Graham. I clench my jaw and turn my chin up, pointing my defined, button nose in the air.

I part my plump, light pink lips, "Sure, what's a little harmless dance?"

-posted January 29, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 46 20
"What's your zodiac sign?" "Gemini, why?" "I don't know. I just believe that people's zodiac signs explain a lot about their personality and why they...
46.3K 856 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...
193 11 11
"Thank you." Hermione responded. "Your hair smells of a floral bouquet." Draco was taking a deep breath of her hair with his eyes closed. She didn't...
6.6K 175 22
Following the war...long after her friends had married and went off to live their own lives...Y/N, a Ravenclaw and close friend of Harry's, returned...