BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 29πŸ’™

773 52 22
By SkySeaSahara

Yoongi lazily waddled towards the Black Rose main mansion with heavy steps. More like walking in sleep. He was damn tired after doing some non-stop searching about Dragon Den. It wasn't easy because the Dragon Den was not a simple gang. They are like ghosts. Can sense but can't see. But, if they are ghosts, Yoongi will be their hunter.

Yoongi was happy that he could find some important information but still, he wasn't satisfied with it. If they going to fight with someone, they need to know about their rival first. He shook his head slightly and tried to forget about those things for a little while. He wanted to sleep and needed his love so badly. So he tried to walk hurriedly and entered into the living room but as soon as he stepped in, he flinched back hearing a loud bang. Yoongi's sleepiness flew away angrily as he looked at the people in the living room with slightly widened eyes.

There were all his family members including their doctor too. The atmosphere in the room was troubled with different emotions.

Yoongi looked at everyone with a questioning gaze. There was Jin, just sat there like he is not going to bother with anything anymore even the world going to vanish in next second. And Namjoon and Hoseok stood behind him with a worried expression not knowing what to do. And there was Jimin, with a full bowl of ice cream on his lap and another bowl of popcorn by his side while munching on mouth full popcorn with a bright smile on his face. He was an adorable mess but he didn't care. Only focusing on the drama which was unfolding in front of him. What drama? Wait I will tell_

"YOU STUPID FUCKER!" ...you...

"YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE.!" Taehyung yelled top of his lungs. He was wearing a bathrobe and half of his bare and golden chest were can see. His face covered with dark angry clouds. Fists are clenching hardly. He was trying his best to calm his rage down but nothing is working. To others, this was a normal thing to see daily nowadays.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU FOOL!" Jungkook yelled back too. He was also angry like Taehyung but, today..., something was off. Like he was uncomfortable or.... Whatever...

Meanwhile, Suga, who threw his tiredness away like a trash can, sat on the sofa and began to munch on popcorn while enjoying his favourite drama with Jimin.

"Who are you calling a fool you toddler?"

"AGhhh for fuck sake stop it. why you keep calling me a toddler?"

"Huh! Are you asking why now? Since the first day I met you, you are proving yourself that you are nothing but a fucking toddler." Taehyung said pointing his index finger at Jk angrily. He was boiling in wrath again and again remembering how he had locked up in a fucking bathroom for a freakish hour. If it wasn't because of Jimin, he will be still in that damn thing.

"Aish... I didn't lock your bathroom door, Kim." Jungkook said Annoyingly with a tired expression. For some reason, he wasn't looking at Taehyung for more than one second. Everyone's eyes narrowed at not only that but also at how Jk already backing off.

"Then who in the hell do such a thing? Of course, there's only one person and that is you." Taehyung said huffing loudly. He was so sure that it's Jungkook who locked him up but...

'Isn't it too childish to do for a mafia leader?'

And on the other hand, Jk can swear that he didn't do it and more than that, Taehyung is ruining his mafia leader image heartlessly. But if he didn't do that, then who?

Jk glanced at Taehyung who now barking at him nonstop for a few seconds. Oh no! A mistake. A huge mistake.

'What the...'. Jungkook's breath stuck in his lungs when he saw a glowing Taehyung in front of him. No doubt that Taehyung has a heavenly sexy body. His angry gaze abnormally hot and his ugly birthmark didn't show up badly but it was hotter than before. His tan skin glowing under the lights and specifically his chest... His pink nipples... His long legs...

'Fuck. Who is this man? I wonder if his skin soft or..__'

"YAHHH! WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU PERVERT?" Jk harshly thrown back to the real world again. His eyes widened in shock when he remembered what he thought about Taehyung.

'Ewww... What the fuck wrong with me???'

Taehyung covered his chest with his bathrobe fastly like a girl while glaring at Jungkook.

"Interesting." Yoongi said with a smug face and continue to eat popcorn and for the first time, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok found this also interesting.

"H-How dare you to call me a pervert?" Jk yelled back angrily while trying to hide his flustered face.

"You just fucking drooled over my body!." Taehyung screamed but took a sharp breath as he released something.

"You shit_ DID YOU PEEK AT ME WHILE I WAS IN THE BATHROOM?" Taehyung said widening his eyes and others gasped loudly at that. They all looked at Jk with pure shock. Not only them, but this sudden bomb also managed to Jk go mute from shock.

" 'THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU INSANE?" As soon as he released from his shock he shouted back to defend himself.

"It's not me, it's you who's crazy here. You pervert."

"I'M NOT A PERVERT"

"Says the one who just gawked on my body_"

"Don't think highly on yourself bitch. I don't want to look at an ugly shit." Jk spat with a smirk.

"You_ you little fucker!. first, You sneak into my room and peek at me when I was in the bathroom_"

" 'the fuck! When_"

"second, you gawked on me like a pervert_"

"What? NO!_"

"And still dared to call me an ugly shit? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"KIM, STOP IT!"

"YAHH! You make me go crazy, Jerk! Today, I'm going to teach you a big lesson_"

"WHAT?"

"Today_ today_ I will_ " Taehyung began to search something to throw at the mafia leader like a mad man. He was fuming in anger so badly that he forgot who was he at that moment. He forgot that he is a well-mannered doctor and he shouldn't act like this. Same goes for Jk too. He forgot that he is one of the most feared mafia leaders and he shouldn't be trouble with what the doctor going to throw at him and cover himself up. But unfortunately, they did.

"Taehyung! Take this!".................🍃

suddenly, the living room fell into a deep silence. Everyone in the room looked at Yoongi who tried to give a table lamp to Tae with a huge gummy smile. It was so adorable and cute but it faded away in the next second when he saw how others glaring at him expect Jimin who had a proud smile on his face.

"No? Okay then....." Yoongi said with a tiny voice while retreating his hand slowly and try to act as nothing happened. Hoseok smirked at his Dolly's cute gesture.

'My pussycat being so naughty today huh!'

Again, everyone's attention went towards the Taekook couple when suddenly Jk grabbed Tae's hand and began to drag him to gods know where. In a second they disappear from the living room so both of them didn't notice five ugly smirks that appear for them.

But next second, it turns into a soft smile. Jk changing in a good way. The thing that they wanted those years. Their family now more lively and happy. Just Dehyun has to wake up soon.

"Seriously though, do you think it's Jk who did this?" Jin asked after a few seconds. The question managed to kick out everyone's smiles on their faces. No, not everyone...

"I don't think. Even though Jk becoming childish day by day, he still not that stage to do this." Namjoon said while looking at Jimin who still giggling and munching on his food. Others did the same and stared at Jimin suspiciously. When Jimin could feel their dark gaze, his smile slowly vanished and looked up at his hyungs with a questioning face.

"What?" He asked with doe puppy eyes and a best innocent face that he could muster up.

"It's you right?" Jin asked while raising an eyebrow.

"What? What are you talking about hyung?" Jimin asked tilting his head.

"Don't give us that look Jimin. Tell us the truth. Isn't that you who locked Taehyung up in the bathroom?" Namjoon asked sternly.

"Wha_ NO!" Jimin shouted quickly while widening his eyes comically.

"It's not me hyung! I swear. Believe me" Namjoon and others stared at him not believing his words but finally gave up when they saw the truth in Jimin's eyes. They could tell when Jimin lie or not. Because, even though Jimin is the brattiest among them, also he is the most innocent one in the group. Of course, if you forget about his psycho side when it comes to killing.

"If it's not you then who?" Yoongi mumbled to himself loudly.

"I swear hyung it's not me. Yes, I did tell Taehyung that it's Jk who locked him but actually I don't know who it really was." Jimin said but instantly sip his lips when he saw the hard glares he received from his hyungs. It would be safe if he keeps his mouth shut now.

"This is definitely something someone did because we made everything with high quality." Hoseok said while sitting on the sofa beside Yoongi.

"I think we need to talk with our maids because we can't drop this as nothing."

"Yeah.. I will_" Namjoon stopped his words midway when their main guard aka Jack came and stand in front of them.

"Yes?" Namjoon asked coldly.

"Boss, we finished repairing the CCTV today." Jack said.

"Oh, okay. Wait_ WHAT?" Namjoon asked widening his eyes while panicking. Jack visibly flinched back at Namjoon's sudden bark. Not only him, but also others looked at him questioningly but soon enough, they understood why.

"B-Boss we_ we repaired_"

"Why the fuck you didn't inform us about this earlier idiot?" Hoseok shouted at the male who sweating because of fear so badly.

"Boss, we_ we do it like once in three months so_ so_"

"SHUT UP. Get out of here before I kill you!" Hoseok said angrily. In a second, Jack run out of the room. He knew he did something wrong because no matter what, they should inform the bosses before doing anything and more specifically when it comes about the security system.

"Hoba, calm down babe," Yoongi said softly and pecked his boyfriend's lips while trying to calm him down. Hoseok heaved a sigh and everyone fell into silence for a moment. Maybe, the situation looks small but it isn't. Definitely not for the people who connected with the mafia world.

"Guys" everyone looked at Jin who had a troubled look on his face like others.

"I don't feel good about this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 850 26
warning ⚠️ Dark theme⚠️ This is a story of powerful , merciless , dangerous and not so sane KIM TAEHYUNG.... He is darker than black. He loves rose b...
4K 176 25
He's were capture, tortured & broken, He lost all hope,He was numb & cold,He's cold without love care & affection, there's nothing or no one that can...
151K 7.5K 63
Two ex lovers meet again ,they love each other just the same as before ,they were each other's halves that complete each other ,they want to be toget...
48.3K 1.9K 53
γ€ŠTaekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...