BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 28πŸ’™

806 47 1
By SkySeaSahara

It's being a few days after Taekook incredible bullfight. Again, things have been changing. But in a good way. Of course, the Taekook world war 3 was still continued but there wasn't any tension. Even though Taekook treated each other as enemies, everyone knew it was just an attempt to hide their emotions from one another.

Jungkook becoming more open to his hyungs and they were so happy about it. But they didn't go to question about the younger's confession which was Jk been grateful at. They want Jk to come to them and talk about it when he is ready.

"Hey, Jin hyung!" Jin looked up at the door of his laboratory when a deep voice rang in his ears.

"Oh, heyy Tae~... What an honour to see you here..." Jin said dramatically welcoming the young doctor.

"I'm here too~..." A sweet voice came from the door again. Jin and Tae laughed at Jimin who smiling widely making his eyes go disappear.

'Soo cute'

"So, why you here suddenly?" Jin asked while continuing his work which was checking on some blood.

"No. This is my free time and Jimin's too. So we thought why not go and meet your lab_, haha I mean, Jin hyung. Isn't it Jimini?" Taehyung said hurriedly covering his lab love fact and tried to change the topic.

"Yeah, yeah, I can see that." Jin said shaking his head while laughing. After that, they began to talk random things but Jin made sure that both youngers will help him with his work. Of course, making babies go pouty pouty.

"....yeah.. Joon hyung was like a lost puppy that time. He still likes that in front of Jin hyung though." Jimin said laughing hard. Other two male was not too different. They were talking about each other and most of about Namjin and Sope love story.

"Ikr. He always keeps his decent face but it turned into big doe eyes as soon as Jin hyung walk in. He is soo adorable." Taehyung said agreeing with Jimin.

"And you know what? Joon hyung was too shy back then. Even though he was the first one to fall in love with Jin hyung, Jin hyung had to confess first because Namjoon hyung just kept following him everywhere like a lost puppy but never said anything. Hahaha...sa-some time I think, how he top Jin hyung."

"Yahh! Stop it. Don't look down on my Jooni. And for your information, His daddy side only for my eyes." Jin said proudly flipping his imaginary long hair.

"Woooo... Daddy kink huh?" Taehyung said and wink at Jimin earning a loud laugh from him.

"Wha-what about Yoongi hyung and J hyung?" Tae said while trying to catch his breath.

"Oh, they are the most funniest couple ever. You know that Yoongi hyung is soo grumpy. But Hoby hyung is exactly the opposite side of him. It took almost more than 3 years to catch Yoongi hyung for Hoba." Jimin said while cleaning some beakers. Taehyung kept quiet for a second and,

"It would have been a pleasure to be with each other." Taehyung said suddenly changing his expression to a sad one unknowingly. Both Jin and Jimin noticed it but before they could ask anything, Taehyung change the topic with a bright smile again. So the other two decided to let it go for now.

"Jin hyung!"

"Mm?"

"How come you all so good at what you are doing now? You all have a great knowledge more than an educated one from school." Taehyung asked curiously.

"Huh. We know right. Because Black Rose is the best." Jimin said making a extra proud face and Taehyung just rolled his eyes while chuckling. So, Jin gave a proper answer for Tae's question.

"It's because we knew what's the importance of education. Even though we couldn't go to school properly, we loved to do it." Jin put his microscope on his side and leaned on the table slightly. All the male stopped their works and sat while facing each other.

"Both Yoongi and Hoseok like play with the electric field. And Joon, he is a bookworm. Sometimes I got afraid of thinking I will find him dead on those books one day, Because when he began to read, he will forget everything in this world. And this idiot_" Jin said pointing his hand towards Jimin who pouted back.

"_He like business and modelling world. And this worldwide handsome_" He pointed at himself this time.

"_like the science world."

"And... What about Jk?" Taehyung asked hesitantly but soon he regret it after seeing two ugly smirks.

"You are so interested in Jk. Aren't you?" Jimin said with a mocking tone but Taehyung pretended like he didn't hear anything.

"About Jk..." Jin trailed off without finishing his words. His bright mood began to lose it's colour little by little.

"We don't know about it either." Jin whispered sadly but the others manage to catch it. Jin's and Jimin's face filled with guiltiness and both had their heads hanging low. After 10 years of living together, they still couldn't know about Jk. If Taehyung wasn't there, they still don't know how it like Jk's mind. That it's all filled with darkness.

"Why?" Taehyung asked after a few minutes. Jin heaved a sigh and Jimin looked around avoiding any eye contacts. Especially with Taehyung.

"He only care about us and never think about him. What you think how we able to learn everything? It's all because of him. We couldn't go to college. But he made sure we learn everything what we wanted"

"How?" Taehyung's eyebrows knotted in curiosity.

"If you can't take what you want nicely, then snatch it." Jimin answers but he looked like his mind was somewhere else. That's the words Jk said everytime because he badly believe that there wasn't any good thing in this fucked up world. Jin and Taehyung looked at him sadly. The room began to fill with gloomy air and Taehyung could understand what the older said. He knows their ugly past. So whatever they did, they used the bad way.

Jin cleared is throat loudly to cut the thic air the room had.

"You know we self-study so well and that's why we could become masters for our job. See? I won this trope all by my hardworking." Jin said showing a golden medal to Taehyung. Like that, the room bright up again.

"Woah! The best young scientist of the year. LM science club. Wooo.. it's soo cool hyung. I know this club and it's soo famous in Asia." Taehyung said admiring the world wide handsome scientist. Jin gave a proud look as a reply.

"Yeah. And do you want to know what he made to win this?" Jimin asked excitingly.

"Yes yes!" Taehyung replied with the same energy and Jin just chuckled at the two toddlers and began to do his works while letting the youngers do whatever they want.

"He produced a drug that could increase humans normal strength in tenfold. Can you believe it? Though it was only for a short time, it was amazing." Jimin said widening his eyes overdramatically.

"Wha_ is that true? Really?" Taehyung asked not believing what Jimin had said and looked at Jin asking that it's true or not. His eyes and mouth wide opened when the older gave a nod confirming Jimin's words.

"It's sad that we had to destroy it."

"WHAT?" Both Jin and Jimin flinched at Taehyung's sudden burst. Taehyung couldn't believe that they just destroyed a gem.

"You definitely think that we did destroy a gem right?" Jin asked smiling slightly.

"Of course, why you did that?"

"It may be a gem for good. But it could be a curse if it handed out on the wrong hand." Jin sighed heavily before continuing again.

"Some assholes tried to take it and use it for bad. So in the end, I decided to destroy it." Jin felt sad every time he thought about his 'project J1'. His best experiment in his life. He worked hard for it day and night but had to destroy it in one night. He still remembered how he cried in Namjoon's arms for days. He looked at the two males in front of him who now pouting like kids. Like someone snatched their sweets.

'Again, how old are they?' 

"Uwu.. My babies.. Don't be sad okay. Your Jin hyung can do more than this you know?" Again, the room filled with chatting and laughing sounds of Joy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure about this?" A man in black attire asked with a deep but rough voice. An uncomfortable voice to listen. His head was bald and whole body covering in a black coat. His coarse fingers playing with flames in the firepot like the fire won't burn his skin. But the truth was this man love and worship the pain like he found the true pleasure in it. And he believes it. Psych.

"Of course. So don't worry, my plans will never fail." Another man reply from behind. He was nervous but hid it well with his brave face.

The man looked at the back of the bald man and the floor in the room. There were two dead bodies and they had chopped to the point that they weren't recognisable anymore. The tiled floor covered with blood and because of the darkness in the room, it looked like a black liquid filled with venom. Like it could kill you with a mere touch.

"It would be nice if it is..._" The Black attire man turned slowly and looked at the other in the eyes. The voice soo calm but his eyes held flames. The second one could feel a chill go down on his spine. He felt like he regrets every decision he took in his life. But it's too late now. He had already jumped to the monster's pit. He looked at the man who had a smirk with an unreadable expression.

The black attire man walked towards a table not caring about the dead bodies on the floor. Stepping on them like they are some kind of a carpet on the floor. He took a dagger and examine the spartan blade with his fingertip.

"_..or else.._" he drew a bloodline in his finger and licked it like he licking some honey. Humming in satisfaction of the taste, he looked back at the now sweating man with burning eyes.

"_I will make sure you will not be here to plan anything in the future..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 215 29
After his accident ... jungkook feel like he is lost somewhere...but things became more mysterious when the killer.."v"...he often dreams of.. starte...
151K 7.5K 63
Two ex lovers meet again ,they love each other just the same as before ,they were each other's halves that complete each other ,they want to be toget...
2.3K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...