BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 23πŸ’™

800 52 6
By SkySeaSahara

Jungkook didn't know when he came to the gym but somehow again, he found himself in front of his black punching bag. The emotions he feels now was something he couldn't even understand. Angry? Sad? Desperate? Rage? Frustrated? Lonely? Maybe all of this. But one thing was sure, he hates it. He began to punch the bag again and again as his headache increased. The voices in his head made it 10 times worse.

"You see? This is your fault."

"You hurt them"

"You are a coward Jeon Jungkook."

"A failure, failure."

"It's you who should have died. Not them."

"Bunny didn't save lily"

"BUNNYY!" AGHhhhh!!!" Jungkook screamed in sorrow. It was too much. The burning sensation in his heart was unbearable. The dream of last night playing in his mind repeatedly. The voices are right. He never deserves happiness but only pain and hate. He felt pleasure when his hands covered in his blood. But still not satisfied. The voices need more and he is going to grand it gladly. He gritted his teeth as he gave his full force to his blows. It was clear that his head messed up so badly to the point that he lost his track in the real world.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Dollyyy...Dolly, please Dolly."

"Go away Hoseok."

"Ahh for a once. Please just one time. I pro_"

"AISH FOR GOD SAKE JUNG HOSEOK!"

Yoongi glared at his boyfriend angrily who had a sad pout on his face. And the very second he saw that pout on his boyfi's face, his heart melted into the water. So he signed to calm himself down and looked up at Hoseok again.

"I can't wear those stupid pieces of clothes okay? It's stupid and I'll never wear it. So stop pouting like this because it's not going to work." Yoongi said calmly and carefully pronouncing every word so his Hoby can understand what is he saying.

"What clothes hyung?" Jimin came from nowhere and asked earning rolling eyes from Yoongi.

"Great, now there another dork here," Yoongi mumbled and plopped on the sofa.

"He doesn't want to wear the gift that I bought for him with my full of love Chim." Hoseok said dramatically while pouting more and giving his best sad puppy eyes to his Dolly. But It's all went to wain course his Dolly already had his eyes closed. So, his pout deepened and looked at Jimin quietly asking for help. Jimin just laughed at his hyung's childish behaviour.

"What gift you bought for him hyung?"

"Ammm...it's_"

"Tell him. You are not going to touch me for a week." Hoseok quickly zipped his lips after hearing Yoongi's threat.

"Oh! C'mon hyung. Tell me..it just_" Jimin tried to convince his hyung but before he finished his words, Jin's voice stopped him.

"OH, MY FOODS! WHO'S COSTUME IS THIS?" Jin runs into the living room with a white cat costume on his hands.

"Oh great! So fucking great!" Yoongi grumbled while facepalming.

"Haha, you wanted to see Yoongi hyung in this? Omg! I can already imagine him like a cat. Haha..." Jimin said laughing so hard.

"What? Is this for Yoongi?" Jin asked widening his eyes in disbelief but soon he turned to Hoseok with a smirk.

"Is this your new kink Hoba? Aawww.." Jin asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Meh_YAaw~" Jimin joined with Jin and began to make weird noises in front of Yoongi while acting like a stray cat.

"Ah..wait, wait. I can smell a Wild cat sex tonight!" Jin said acting like a witch. And there was Hoseok looked at between his two dork brothers and his Yoongi helplessly. He gulped seeing Yoongi's emotionless gaze at him. He is not sure about the thing what Jin and Jimin said. But one thing is sure that he is going to die tonight.

"Yo guys!" Hoseok heaved a sigh when he heard Namjoon's voice. At least he is going to be safe for now. Everyone in the living room gave their attention to Namjoon.

"What's it, babe?" Jin asked Namjoon when he saw his face filled with concern.

"It's Jungkook again." Namjoon said.

"What? Why? What happened to him?" Jimin asked also worried like others.

"He's hitting that stupid bag again but..."

"But?"

"I don't know but he looked like he went crazy this time." Namjoon said rubbing his face frustratedly. He was so worried about Jk and he knew Jk needs help. But he doesn't know how. He scoffed at his position as the brain of the group. Not only him, others felt the same. They were with the younger more than 10 years but still, they couldn't help him.

They jogged towards the Gym and there he was, hitting a black punching bag nonstop while breathing heavily. He had only wear a black sweatpant so his upper half was naked and covered with sweat. Like always he hadn't worn his knuckle guards and his knuckles were already beginning to bleed due to the hard punches he blown.

No one dared to go near him cause everyone knew the younger was angry. And when he angry, he will get a hard time to recognise others. So, his hyungs just stared at him sadly.

"He is hurting himself again." Jimin said while looking at Jk's bloody hands.

"Is this because of that Sungho bitch?" Yoongi asked gritting his teeth, angrily.

"Oh! You all are here. I was searching Jimin hyung in all_ hey, why you all so_" suddenly Taehyung came to them and about to ask why everyone there looking like someone was dead but he stopped himself midway when he saw the angry younger.

"What happened to that angry bird?" He asked. Even though he didn't show it, he was worried too.

"We think he angry about that Sungho case." Hoseok said shaking his head to the side.

"You think?" Taehyung asked when he felt the unsureness in Hoseok words.

"Aghh...actually we don't know. This wasn't the first time he acting like this but we never know the reason." Jin said desperately. Each word he said made him feel ashamed more.

"He never shows his real emotions to us. he will just bottle up everything on the whole day, and try to release them like this." Yoongi explained more.

"Yeah....there were countless days that I found him passed out on the floor." Jimin said while remembering those nights.

Taehyung just listened to them silently, while staring at the younger who too lost in his anger to even notice them. Taehyung looked at Jk's every movement. Like how is the younger blow every punches with pure rage and how his eyes filled with blood capillaries.

Yes, it was clear Jk was furious. But for what? Taehyung also remembered how Namjoon had described Jk before when he met the younger for the  first time. Emotionless, rage-filled mind. A kid's heart always filled with so much innocence and any bad things can harm it easily. And Jungkook will never lose his cool for a case like Sung Ho.

"he will just bottle up everything on the whole day, and try to release them like this"

"There is something more. Something that he hid for years." Taehyung mumbled to himself.

"What? Did you say something?" Jimin asked when he heard Taehyung mumbling something.

"Ah? No nothing. Amm...did you ever had tried to ask him?" Taehyung questioned back.

"Of course we did so many times. But no use." Namjoon said with a disappointed tone.

"Maybe you didn't tried your best"

"Ah...I don't know but whenever we tried, he will just ignore us or will say he is fine or something like that."

"Then maybe you used the wrong way."

"What you_" he stopped his words when Taehyung began to remove his sweater revealing his black tight Tshirt.

"What you up to Tae?"Jimin grabbed Tae's hands when he tried to walk towards the mafia leader.

"trust me." It was the only thing Taehyung said before stepping towards Jk.

"What is he_"

"Shh Jiminah, he already did so many things we couldn't do in those past few years. Just let's trust him on this." Jimin stared at Yoongi for a second before turning his attention to Taekook with others.

'Please don't kill him Jk'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 176 25
He's were capture, tortured & broken, He lost all hope,He was numb & cold,He's cold without love care & affection, there's nothing or no one that can...
120K 8.5K 26
❝The tiger never digs a hole in the ground; he waits for the bunny to come up, and then he attacks. Do you understand?❞ Jeon Jungkook, a man most pra...
203K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
786K 32.4K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...