Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

Od Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... Vรญce

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
Happy Birthday Kageyama
โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†
Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ

13.8K 617 457
Od Skully134

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POv    ✧☾.·:·.*═

'Karasuno's fastest attack will come from their number ten. However, their fast attack will be within the perimeter of our wall. So why aren't they acting the least bit flustered?' Oiwake thought as he stared at Kageyama and Hinata.

"Did you know why our deviant fast attack was foiled when we played against Nekoma?" Ukai asked as the team sat in a circle around in front of him.

"Yes! Because Inuoka was crazy impressive!" Hinata said while raising his head.

"Uh. Yeah, I suppose that's a good point." Ukai sweatdropped.

"Because Nekoma's middle blocker became accustomed to Hinata moves." Kageyama said as Ukai nodded.

"Yup. Familiarization. Although in Nekoma's case, I believe they had a real sharp player on the team. I suspect that player was Mr. Pudding head." Ukai did before Hinata leaned forward.

"It was Kenma!" Hinata said as [Y/N] laughed before covering the face on his mask, laughing at the nickname for Kenma.

"To be honest, I didn't expect them to come up with a countermeasure that fast, but sooner or later, every team will be accustomed to the deviant fast attack and learn to keep up with it. Your fast attack is quite a powerful weapon but it isn't invincible. The most important thing is..."

'How we use it.' Kageyama thought before the whistle blew. It was Date tech turn to serve the ball. The ball was then served.

"Ryuu!" Nishinoya said before Tanaka received the ball.

"Got it!" Tanaka said before Hinata had started running towards the net.

'Even the most finely tuned read blocking can't keep up with this!' Kageyama thought before setting the ball to Hinata. Hinata then spiked the ball and scored a point. Date tech didn't have any time to react as they stood in place astonished at the fast attack before the crowd started cheering.

"What was that?!"

"Yeah!"

"Yes!" Kageyama and Hinata cheered as [Y/N] clapped.

"Good job guys!!" Yuna cheered while giving them a thumbs up.

"They used their monster fast attack. It sure is intense." Sadayuki said as he walked behind Irihata.

"Wow that's scary. It's obscene." Irihata smiled before Oikawa turned his head.

"Prodigies really piss me off." Oikawa scowled.

"What a ridiculous set. Did he make that hard set just to shake off Aone?"

"It couldn't be that simple. The spiker hit too well." Oiwake said as he held his hands.

"But that had to be a fluke!"

"Do you know who he is? Their number ten." Oiwake asked as Hinata was getting praised by Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"No. I don't recall him from the junior high tournament whatsoever."

'Was it a fluke or was it deliberate?' Oiwake thought.

"Tsukishima, we're counting on you." Nishinoya said as he walked by Tsukishima.

"Sure." Tsukishima replied as he walked on to the court.

"Your highness, I'd like a set further back from the net. I don't want to be caught up by blockers." Tsukishima said as Kageyama stared at him with a blank expression.

"Hmph." Kageyama mumbled before looking away.

"What was that?" Tsukishima asked.

"I said fine!" Kageyama shouted.

"No, you obviously didn't. So you don't like being ordered by plebeians but you'll take orders from your little [Y/N] senpai. I see how it is." Tsukishima said.

"HUH?!" Kageyama asked as he gritted his teeth, getting angrier by the second.

"Guys! Knock it off!" Tanaka said as he jumped in front the the first years before pushing the them away from each other.

"Kageyama finally used his fast attack." Sadayuki said.

"I'll bet date tech is confused. You'll never find another fast attack like it in the world." Irihata said as the whistle was blown before Hinata served the ball.

"I'm terrified of what they might become." Irihata continued before Hinata's serve hit the net.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Hinata cried.

"BOKE!! Hinata!! Yoy klutzy piece of shit!!"

"Everything else is a learning curve." Irihata said as he sweatdropped along with Sadayuki.

"Shake it off!"

"Noya, I'm sorry." Hinata as he walked off the court.

"I've got this!" Nishinoya cheered before walking on to the court.

"Aone! Give us a good one!" Aone served the ball before Nishinoya received it. Kageyama then set the ball Tsukishima before Tsukishima spiked it and earned a point for Karasuno.

"All right!"

"That was a normal set." Futakuchi told Aone before the white haired male nodded.

"Was the last one a fluke? Or is number ten the only one who can do it? Moniwa asked before Aone walked off the court.

"Good job!" His teammate said as they switched spots. Aone then stopped and turned his head to watch Hinata.

"Nice Tsukishima! One more!" Hinata cheered.

"Tsukki!! Nice one!" Yamaguchi cheered.

"Hey!!" Kamasaki yelled as he spiked the ball, hitting it on the floor giving date tech the point.

"All right! Lets take back what's was our!!" He shouted.

"Nice Kamasaki!"

"Kamacchi you're awesome!"

"Let's take it back!" Tanaka yelled.

"YEAH!!" Nishinoya yelled.

═*.·:·.☽✧    Time Skip    ✧☾.·:·.*═

'Both teams are pretty close in points! But luckily we're in the lead! If they keep it up we'll take the first set!' [Y/N] thought as he watched the two teams play.

"We're going in for another one!" Kageyama said before Hinata nodded.

"Yeah!" He responded before the whistle blew. The ball was then served but hit the top of the net but was still playable.

"It's on our side! Forward!" Daichi said before Nishinoya retrieved the ball.

"He retrieved it! But they can't possibly a fast attack with that positioning!" Kageyama then ran to the ball before setting.

"Who will he give it—" The ball was then set to Hinata before he spiked it, performing the defiant fast attack. The whistle was blown as date tech stared in shock at the ball.

"Right on!" Kageyama said.

"Nice job Hinata! Kageyama!"

"Is that a set again!? And this time he did it far back from the net!"

"This isn't a fluke?" Oiwake said as he stared in astonishment. The whistle was then blown.

"Date tech immediately called for a timeout."

"Karasuno's number ten is incredible! You just can't hit a set like that normally."

"The setter who aligns the set so perfectly for the spiker is more amazing, technically." Iwaizumi said as he smiled.

"Heh." Oikawa said as he looked away.

"It's like watching God perform a miracle. We couldn't figure it out last time either." Hanamaki said.

"If that fast attack is the real deal, we can keep up with it using read blocking. But ignoring it would be like taking a beating with the glove down. Any time theres the possibility of an attack by number ten, don't make the set. Mark him. Predict the set and jump. However keep in mind that the attack may've been a fluke. Keep cool and play it by ear." Oiwake said.

"Yes sir!!" The team said.

"[Y/N]. Long time no see Mr. Number one gambler." [Y/N] turned around as his eyes met with red ones. In front of him stood a black haired women with twin drill pigtails wearing a gothic lolita style outfit.

"Celestia Ludenberg." [Y/N] said as the blacked haired women gasped.

"Oh my! [Y/N] speaking?! I've never thought I'd see the day!" She said as she put a hand over her mouth.

"And who's she?" [Y/N] said pointing to a pale skinned girl with short black hair and an medical eyepatch on her left eye.

"This is Midari Ikishima. She's just accompanying me." Celestia smiled as Midari smiled sadistically.

"So this is the number one gambler? He reminds me alot of the vice president!" Midari said as [Y/N] titled his head.

"Who are these people now?" Sugawara asked.

"How much women does [Y/N] even know?" Tsukishima asked as he wiped his face with a towel.

"I'm kinda jealous." Tanaka said.

"Anyways, I wanna discuss the tournament being held in the future. Since I was on my way to see you, Kirari told me to tell you how the tournament is going to work this year." Celestia said.

"Why didn't she tell me this earlier when she was here?" [Y/N] asked.

"Well, at the time they didn't know how the tournament would work because every year it's always different. But after gathering enough information they figured something out a few minutes ago." She said before [Y/N] nodded.

"So? Shall we speak in private?" Celestia asked as she tilted her head with a smile on her face.

This was one of the edits I was working on while I was sick 🌜. Suga and the 1st and second years as kids. My editing skills are getting better because [Y/N] doesn't look out of place and looks like it isn't edited.

But yes surprise, Celeste is in the story now. This chapter isn't eventful besides the last part but idc at least it something 🐒

But today I'm doing this underrated baby

See you in the next update

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

2.5K 108 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...
20.4K 566 26
"Watcha looking at?" Says Tanaka worried for him. "Nothing." Nishinoya lies, while Tanaka looks over at his phone and give a sad sigh. *** "I miss he...
310K 8.1K 32
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Š-๐’”๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…" "๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…?, ...
90.7K 2.6K 26
โแถ แตƒหกหกโฑโฟแต แตˆแต’สทโฟ โฑหข โฟแต’แต— แตƒ แถ แตƒโฑหกแต˜สณแต‰. แถ แตƒโฑหกแต˜สณแต‰ แถœแต’แตแต‰หข สทสฐแต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜ หขแต—แตƒสธ สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ สฐแตƒแต›แต‰ แถ แตƒหกหกแต‰โฟ.โž -- (M/n) (l/n) a second year in Karasuno and a former volleyball...