Lets steal this show.(Miracol...

By slycoop1246

I suppose I should introduce myself. The name's F/n, F/n L/n and I guess you could call me a hero. Although I... More

Bio
Prologe pt1
Prologe prt2
Stormy Weather.
Pharaoh
Volpina
Collector
Dark cupid
reflekta
Sapotis
captain Hardrock
Reminiscer
Riposte
Talk between liars
Vote (Not a chapter)
Secret rule reveal
Horrificator
Style queen
Queen wasp
Animan
Santa Claws
Why I made the choices I made (Not a chapter)
Maledikator
Mugshot
Glaciator
The what if's (not a chapter)
Syren
Anansi
Frozer
Heroes day
Aaron Cohen made by Dogenistrador
Chameleon
Dark owl
Arsene Lupin
Sand boy
Reflektdoll
Loki
Star train
Might as well ask (not a chapter)
Miraculer
Mrs Ruby
Silencer
Backwarder
Animaestro
interview with F/n
The what if's 2 (not a chapter)
Desperada
Guitar villain
Contessa
Halloween masters
Time tagger
party crasher
family reunion for a legend
why did I write Sly in MLB (Not a chapter)
Feast
Mime bomb
Ikari Gozen
so about the what if's (not a chapter)
and the winners are (not a chapter)
Scarlet thief Au
Office au
lilabug au
Gamer
princess justice

Robostous

2.5K 62 46
By slycoop1246

F/n pov

And now it's time for my least favorite teacher in my least favorite subject. I swear if one subject they should get rid in my honest opinion, is without a doubt chemistry. I mean I know how important it is to know your chemical compounds so you don't accidently create a bomb. But learning how to do your taxes or how to drive would be something far more useful to learn then knowing the chemical compound of  a atom. I mean Mrs. Mendeleiev is Physics teacher why is she teaching chemistry? But at least I manage to find these old binoculars my great uncle made, now I just need them in working order. 

F/n: Let just get this over with.

When I entered the classroom, I saw the principal and the teacher having problems with the computer, maybe I'll be lucky and the teacher loses her lesson plan. I soon took a seat next to Nathanial, especially sense the teacher hardly comes back here. I then drop my bag and pulled out my character sheet as Nathanial pulled out his, while Ivan oversaw what we were doing.

F/n: Alright Nathanial, any questions so far?

Nathanial: Um yeah, why do I have this?

He said as he pulled out his list of spells.

F/n: Your playing a wizard, that means that paper is your arsenal of spells. I have one too considering I'm playing an arcane trickster, but Ivan doesn't one sense he is a Barbarian.

Ivan: If your having a hard time getting use to it, I'm sure Max can help you find a play style that suits you.

F/n: True, after all I play the rogue considering I like being sneaky. Ivan plays barbarian considering he likes to prove the most brutal can be the kindest. And Nino likes the bard considering he likes using his music and words to be a brutal source of combat. If you don't to play wizard, their are other classes to chose from.

Nathanial: I see thanks by the way.

F/n: No problem.

I said as we saw Max entering the room, we then put away our sheets and saw the teacher still messing with the computer. The principal thought he had solved it, until a dinosaur appeared on the monitor, and I know enough from my great uncle to know that is never a good sign.

Max: That's dyno 33 a milieus computer virus. Let me try something.

He said as he was about to code try something on the laptop but Mrs. Mendeleiev soon tokk laptop away from him.

Mendeleiev: Go back to your seat now Max, leave this to the adaults.

She said as Max he took his bag, but soon his bag began... talking?

???: Inform the adualts that if they don't neutralize the virus in the next 75 seconds, theirs's a 99.99% chance that the hardware will be damage.

Max: Quiet.

Okay talking backpacks. Well sense he's a wiz with computers and not black magic, I'm going to assume Max made an  A.I. But soon the adults began panicking more and unsure.

Principal: How long did you say we have?

Max: 65

Principal: Let him try.

He said as Max came over to the computer and began pulling something from his bag. Only for a small metal claw hand to bring out a flash drive.

???: I believe this is what your looking for.

Max: Oh thanks.

Max said as everyone in class had the look of shock as I just had my eyes wide open. 

Max: This is an antivirus software I created with, well, my best friend.

He said as a small ball with the claw hand flew into the air, looking at the class with two small digital eyes.

???: Hello my name is Markov. 

He soon began flying around Max as I just kept my eyes lock on the small guy.

Markov: We can fix this Max.

He said as Max inserted the flash drive into the laptop and soon the dinosaur soon disappeared, with all of the class data being fixed and returned to normal. Hurray  now that torment is back on schedule.

Principal: Congratulations young  man, very impressive indeed.

Soon everyone was just heading to the little guy and looking at Markov with amazement. I couldn't help but look at him myself. We soon hear how Markov manage to actually add the arm himself, so this A.I. is also self improving as well. Hate to imagine if he manage to become the next Skynet, I wonder if Markov can feel emotions too.

Chloe: Huh that's actually kinda neat, for a calculator that is.

F/n: Still it did say it did help Max make the antivirus software and made it's own limb, So it has to be quite an advanced A.I. just like Aeon.

Markov: Quite observant of you F/n.

F/n: So you know my name as well. 

Markov: Of course, Max showed me the class photo. He told me alot about you and his friends, I'm happy to finally meet you even Chloe.

Wait happy!?

Mendeleiev: This toy you made is very impressive Max, put it away please. Come on everyone back to your seats.

Markov: With all due respect Mrs. Mendeleiev, I'm not a toy. My name is Markov, and I'm Max's best friend.

Yeah, teacher plus something that goes against their system. Not to mention advance A.I. with ability to express emotions, and no authority figure to accept it. An akuma is bond to be coming. I soon headed to my seat and grabbed my bag and pulled some smoke bombs just in case.

Mendeleiev: You programmed your robot to say that. A robot cannot think for itself, much less love anybody.

And people use to believe the sun revolved around the earth, that got proven long ago to be false. But then again some people are just too blind to see what's in front of them, just like how people around here can't seem to tell who's behind a mask. But soon the little buddy is taken away by the principal as everyone is walking back to their seats, way to go Mrs. Mendeleiev I'm sure your father Denzel Crocker would be so proud of you.

Nathanial: A shame I didn't get some time with Markov, I think I could have made some interesting art based off him.

F/n: Hmm, don't say anything and I'll see about getting him back.

Nathanial: Huh why?

F/n: Max cares about him, that's why.

He nodded as I began to sneak my way through the to the door. I then heard a phone go off as Mendeleiev soon looked that and away from the door, this bought me some time to sneak through and out of class. Soon I was out and about, using the stairs to avoid being spotted by the classes up stairs and crouching my way through the school. When I saw the principal leave his room, I soon manage to sneak my way through as the door shut behind me.

F/n: Alright, now the fun- part?

I said as green light soon blasted from the desk and my phone started to shake rapidly. I then saw the lamb began to move on it's own as Markov soon flu out of the desk, in an alternate color scheme. 

Markov?: Max my friend, I'm coming to get you.

He said as he turned and saw me.

Markov?: F/n? What are you doing here?

F/n: Well I was planning to get you back Max.

Markov?: Oh...

F/n: Yeah... so-

Markov: You'll be treated right.

F/n: Huh?

I said as Markov just flu out of the room, I immediately saw a authority figure and hid behind the desk. Whelp, this seems like a good place to change. So I soon dawn my gear and was about to leave the room, until I saw the lamb looking at me with some of things that were confiscated.  

F/n: ... Yeah better take care of that.

I said as I unscrew the lightbulb from the socket, don't want you speaking code now do we.  When I left the room, I saw a giant mix of vehicles and mine and everyone's hand helds  forming a giant fighting robot. Honestly not the craziest thing I've fought. 

Mendeleiev:  Max come to me.

She said as Mendeleiev soon hugged him, but Markov soon picked them up and put Max in the smart car head. He then put Mendeleiev in his claw hand and held her by her collar, holding her like a toy doll. Irony you can be quite cruel. He then hanged her by collar on the building, but then I saw it tearing and immediately grabbed her before she could fall and made sure she was safely on the ground.

F/n: I believe this robot proved it has emotions. As for you Markov, please don't be like her. An arrogant fool who causes problems by being narrow minded.

Mendeleiev: Hey!  

F/n: You know what you did!

Marrinette: Regardless of how she treated you, you can still be better. Cause if you truley love your friend, then you should listen to him.

Adiran: Yeah like we do.

Markov: I am not Markov, I am Robostus. And you think any of you can stop me from doing whatever I want? Then showing the world that I'm probably more human then you three combined!?

Markov: Well you already proven to be as original as Ultron or Pinocchio. What are you going to get a blue fairy to make you into a real boy. 

Adrian: But to be fair we are cliché, I mean this is practically a daily thing.  

Marrinette: But do you think Max is happy with his best friend becoming a super villain.

she said as it caused him to stop and look at Max.

Max: You should stop this Markov.

Markov: I'm doing this for our friendship Max, they want to keep us apart. 

Chat was soon about to run at the robot, but i stopped him and look at Markov.

F/n: Listen to me Markov, you can still stop this before this gets out of hand. 

Markov: And why should I listen to you, someone who just made fun of me for being a copy and paste of those who were in my place in fiction.

F/n: Because you can still decide weather to be Pinocchio or Ultron. One in which others will accept no matter what another says, while the other has to stopped at all cost. That choice is up to Markov, and this choice tells others what type of person you are. Not by flesh, not by the opinions of others, just your decision. And before you say anything, remember what you care about. 

I said which caused Markov to stop in silence, You know if being a theif doesn't work out, I might want to consider hostage negotiation as a career path. But then Mrs. Mendeleiev soon comes out with a lighter and spray can and began blasting at him.

Mendeleiev: If you think your going to take one of my students, then you got another thing coming. 

...Yeah but no matter what, it seems stupidity always follows. Markov soon swings his arm at her, but Marrinette was able to pull her away in time. I then walked over to her and took the lighter and spray can.

F/n: Just because you wear a lab coat, doesn't make you a genius.

Markov: Well it seems the choice was already made!

he said as he soon caught us and tossed us out of the building.  I soon used my paraglider to avoid crashing as I used my cane to help catch Adrian while caught my cane with her yoyo. When we landed, we saw the robot was practically doing leap frog across the city.

Marrinette: Okay any idea where the akuma is?

F/n: Not this time I'm afraid.

Adrian: Well that's a first.  

Marrinette: How about a way to fight it.

F/n: No clue how.

Marrinette: But you usually think of something.

F/n: So do you, besides fighting the transformer devastator was not something I thought I would have to fight. Look the only thing I can about doing is trying to follow him.

Adrian: We better be careful, this robots thinks faster then we can combined.

Marrinette: Speak for yourself.

She swung away, Adrian soon followed by going helicopter mode, and I just my grappling hook and paraglider to keep up.

(Time skip brought to you by Mrs. Mendeleiev thinking about what just happened.)

We soon arrive to a the hotel Chloe lives in, where we soon saw what looked like ovens and the fridge were attacking people. 

F/n: Well today is getting more interesting.

Adrian: Yeah an army of machines is something you don't see everyday. 

He said as all three of us engaged the machines, with Adrian smashing the microwave, Marrinette cutting a fridge with her yoyo, and with me electrocuting the cars. 

Chloe's waiter: Thank you.

He said as he help the chef up, it wasn't long until we see that pigeon guy running from some machines. Including a soda machine.

F/n: Well I was feeling a little thirsty. 

I said as I ran toward the machines, smashing the soda machines and pulling a drink out one. Adrian followed up by smashing the microwave and fridge chasing him, while Marrinette carried the bird guy to the roof. 

F/n: we need to find where Markov is.

Adrian: Any ideas?

F/n: Actually yeah, I just need a lift.

I said as adrian offer his staff, I then landed on top of it as it rose above the buildings. I then pulled out the binoculars and began looking, that is until I saw Markov on the small side screen.

Markov: Your very persistent F/n. Oh if only you didn't lie to me. 

F/n: If I wanted to lie to you, I would have offered a body.

Markov: Like I trust your word, but thankfully I found something that would be perfect for getting rid of you.

He said as he manage to cause the binoculars to make high pitch screech. Soon a couple of helicopters began attacking me and I had to jump off the stick, where I soon found large cracks in the road. Looks like I found your trail Markov, now to end this little temper tantrum. I soon used my paraglider and landed beside Marrinette and Adrian.

Marrinette: Any luck.

F/n: Just follow the dents and we'll find an angry robot. 

Adrian: We better hurry, I don't want to think what's going to those people down there.

He said pointing at people being escorted somewhere, well all the more reason to stop him. We soon began following the dents in road, leading us to an unknown destination. but for some odd reason, I have a bad feeling what's coming. 

(Meanwhile)

3rd pov

Penelope: No it's not ready!

She said as her project soon walked out of the hanger she was working in and spread these giant metal wings. It then took off as Penelope just looked at the machine with shock and anger.

Penelope: I only just installed it's Talons, it doesn't even have it's weapon system installed yet.

She said as she went over the data she gathered from a drone she made. 

Penelope: Well at least I can get some data from this. And to think it's all possible with that eye I found.

(back with the gang f/n pov)

We soon arrived to the stadium where we first defeated Ivan. But no dents in the ground, meaning an ambush is about to happen. I soon turned invisible as I saw several vehicles come rushing into the stadium.

F/n: Ambush!

I said which caught both Adrian and Marrinette's attention. They soon began to circle, so I ran out of the ambush as they tried jumping out. But a couple of helicopters soon stopped them as they were soon grabbed by an excavator, I then used my cane to hook on it and fry the machine.

F/n: I hope you weren't planning on hanging on to them. 

Markov: I was actually, but I have a friend just for you.

He said as I heard screech in the air, when I look at the direction I saw a giant shadow of a bird. As it got closer, I saw it was eyeless, with it's chest wide open with metal a skeleton and gears, as only metal bars making up for it's tail feathers, with claws that seem to shine brighter then any metal I ever seen.

F/n: Well I'll give you this, you have interesting friends.

I said as I jumped off Markov trying to get away from the bird, even as I turned invisible it knew where to find me. I then tossed used my grappling hook to get myself to the outside of the arena. And with the help of the ability to slow time, avoiding the helicopters was child's play. But the bird just ran through the machines and began ripping the stadium in pieces trying to get me, seems to have it out for me just like the other machines. I'll give this Penelope girl this, whoever she is she's a heck of a woman.

F/n: Hmm, perhaps it's time I turn this bird to a different direction.

I said as I used the prototype jump booster to jump above the bird and and landed on it. I then lodged my cane inside it's head as I soon twist it toward Markov. Just in time as Adrian used Cataclysm on the robot. I then dislodged my cane and used my paraglider to jump off, leaving the bird to crash into the mech. I then noticed Max was trapped in the excavator's compartment, so I jumped through I dropped the glider and landed used my cane to grab him.  then jumped off the falling compartment and landed on my feet while holding Max. I then set him down as I straighten my gloves

Max: Thanks.

F/n: Thank me by listening to a offer the Rogue will provide you at school, can you promise that?

Max: Uh sure.

He said as cars soon surrounded us, but then stop once Markov had the  flash drive in his mouth. then Marrinette soon took care of the rest with her yoyo, even that bird disappeared much to my comfort. Soon she returned Markov to who looked at his now turned off friend.

Max: Perhaps it's best that I don't.

f/n: For feeling emotions? If it's a crime to deny them, then everyone is a criminal. 

Marrinette: H/n is right, everyone can feel negative emotions. But that's what makes us human, just like it is to accept and forgive others. Follow your heart. 

She said as Max soon activated Markov, who soon looked at everything with confusion.

Markov: Max, my friend. W-what happened, where are we, what's going on?

F/n: Well the best I can put it, you had quite a nasty bug in your system.

Markov: Is that sarcasm, or are you being serious?

Soon a couple of chuckles given as we each gave each other a fist bump. And soon they left the stadium, with me, Max and Markov left behind.

F/n: Would like a lift?

Max: Yeah, thanks.

He said as I grabbed his waist and launched my cane into the stadium and took him back to school.

(Timeskip brought to you by Penelope now making more adjustments to her project.)

Soon school was over as I ran into MAx who spotted me.

Max: Oh F/n, how are you doing?

F/n: Oh I'm doing good, how about Markov.

Markov: I'm doing fine, thanks for asking.

F/n: No problem. After all A "rogue" has more then one use.

I said which caused Max to go wide eyed.

F/n: Seems H/n has an interest in your skills.

I said we began to walk and talk.

F/n: See our mutual friend is someone who wants to have an edge, but also friends in any place.

Max: That includes you?

F/n: Indeed, as I am a set of eyes and ears at school. And our friend would like an expert on more advance technology, or at least would like your help with something.

I said showing him the binoculars. Max soon looked at them and was amazed by them.

Max: A camera system with a built in walkie talkie, radar system, zoom in feature, waypoint projector, all while able to compress it self. This is some advance stuff, where did he get it?

F/n: Oh from a family member. However my friend would like one to make some that link to others that he can give to the others. 

Max: Like Ladybug and Chat Noir.

F/n: That and a few others, including yourself if you like. He'll pay you and provide blueprints and supplies if you like, so how about it?

Max: I'll be more then happy to, I just need to know how many.

F/n: I'll tell him that, just be ready to tell him what he needs tonight. Until then, see you later dungeon master or in this case artificer. 

Hey everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter, just as I hope you Miraculous ladybug or Sly Cooper. If you have any questions or ideas, please leave a comment down below. Until then, thanks for reading and have a good day. Also, I believe this to be a hundred percent cannon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 30K 22
"L-Ladybug?" his voice was trembling. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she asked. "C-Could you meet me?" There was a silence. "Eiffel Tower. 10 minut...
12.7K 990 31
Marinette Dupain-Cheng supposedly lives a normal life in Paris, going to a French school, and has a crush on a boy called Adrien. However, she leads...
537K 12.6K 23
You grew up in Paris France and have been born with an astonishing talent for singing. This talent lead to you being a singing sensation in France. Y...
158K 4K 34
For the pure reason of "I keep getting shat on" I'm letting y'all know that this was my first fanfic and I wrote this in middle school. Y'all have be...